Chapter 72

Why are you crying?

When Chi Ning heard the voice, he raised his head in a daze, and met Chu Shaochen's worried eyes, and then he suddenly recovered and found that he was crying.

He raised his face and curled his lips, denying: "Why would I cry, I have sand in my eyes."

After speaking, he raised the back of his hand and wiped his eyes, which turned out to be even redder.

Chu Shaochen crouched in front of him, held his hand just enough to completely envelop him, looked up at him patiently, Chi Ning is not a capricious person, let alone be so sad for no reason, something must have happened.

He can perceive Chi Ning's emotional changes, but he can't fully judge the cause of his emotional changes.

From last night until now, Chi Ning has always been more obedient, and has never been depressed. Could it be that he didn't see him when he woke up?

Not impossible.

Considering Chi Ning's growth environment, this possibility is very high.

Maybe it was a nightmare, and after waking up, he was not there, and he was still immersed in the dream, which made him so sad.

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have come to the study."

Chu Shaochen looked up at him, "I know that you have been affected by the glands during this period, and you are prone to cold and fever, and you are playing around with you, and you didn't stay with you after the fever It's my problem to come here to work."

"Don't cry, okay?"

Chi Ning pressed his lips tightly, without saying a word, his eyes became more and more moist, and soon filled with tears, his sight It was so blurry that even Chu Shaochen couldn't see clearly.

With a blink of an eye, tears rolled down his cheeks.

Chu Shaochen suddenly panicked. He and Chi Ning have never seen Chi Ning like this since they were married. Even if he knew his life experience, he had never cried like this.

"Don't cry." Chu Shaochen reached out to wipe away his tears, "Can you tell me why you are crying?"

In Chu Shaochen's eyes, Chi Ning was always reckless, talkative and naive, and only It is good to maintain such a character.

Chi Ning, who was just crying silently, suddenly couldn't help crying when he heard Chu Shaochen's words.

Pulling out his hand and leaning over to hug Chu Shaochen, tears directly soaked his shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

Chi Ning couldn't help crying, and the more he thought about it, the more sad he became, especially when he thought that Chu Shaochen planned to leave him, his heart felt bitter.

Why don't you want him to bear it together? Is he so untrustworthy?

Clinging to Chu Shaochen's clothes tightly with his fingers, his tears could not be controlled at all and kept falling down.

Chu Shaochen was stunned by Chi Ning's question. He didn't know whether to comfort Chi Ning who was crying so badly, or to ask when he got sick first.

"I'm not sick."

"You're lying."

Chu Shaochen explained, but was immediately interrupted by Chi Ning, sobbing.

Mingming cried until his voice became hoarse, and his vision became blurred, but he still did not forget to refute.

"Why do you think I'm sick?"

Chu Shaochen laughed, still not understanding when he got sick.

Hearing this, Chi Ning stared at Chu Shaochen with wide eyes, then took out a handkerchief from his pocket.

Hard-spoken Alpha, do you have to show him the evidence?

Really, it's too strong.

Chi Ning patted the handkerchief into Chu Shaochen's arms, "Don't you admit it? There is blood on the handkerchief, what else could it be if it's not sick? You're hiding it carefully, are you planning to wait until the Beihuang matter is resolved, and arrange Leave everything alone?"

Handkerchief.

Chu Shaochen's heart trembled suddenly, his body stiffened for a moment, but he quickly returned to normal, looking at the handkerchief that was photographed on his body.

There is a little blood on the small corner, but it is not obvious.

"Look for yourself, am I wrong? Is that what you think? I'm so unreliable in your eyes?"

Chi Ning folded his arms and gave him a look, but he cried because of it, and there were tears on his face Didn't do anything, didn't seem to have a temper.

Chu Shaochen picked up the handkerchief and quietly listened to Chi Ning's accusation against him, especially when he was complaining and crying, he looked even more pitiful.

Why didn't he know before that Chi Ning's imagination was so rich that he could finish a play by himself.

"Why don't you talk? Are you trying to coax me again?"

Chi Ning pursed his lips and stared at Chu Shaochen, "Don't try to deceive me, I'm not that stupid, I won't be easily fooled by you "

Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning in front of him, held his hand, "I'm not coaxing you, but do you want to take a serious look at this handkerchief?"

He handed the handkerchief to Chi Ning, looking at him leisurely .

handkerchief? What happened to the handkerchief?

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen with a strange face, reached out to take the handkerchief, and looked at it carefully, the more he looked at it, the more familiar it became.

After carefully flipping through it a few times, the sense of familiarity when I saw the handkerchief for the first time came up.

It's really familiar. Did he see the style of this handkerchief in a store before? Otherwise, why would he be familiar with it?

"Do you think I've seen it in a shopping mall?"

"You look through it again and see if you find anything new."

Having said that, Chi Ning finally realized that something was wrong.

She curled her lips and looked at Chu Shaochen, "Can't you tell me directly? Why do I have to look at it myself? Isn't a handkerchief just to see the style and material, what else can it be—" The strangeness

.

rather.

There is a small character on the corner of the handkerchief, which is embroidered on the handkerchief with silver thread.

After staring at that word for a long time, Chi Ning finally realized the origin of this handkerchief.

is his.

He embroidered that word by himself, because the handkerchiefs of Chi Mingye and Chi Mingfang were all custom-made in the shop, embroidered by hand, which is very beautiful.

He also got a gift, but his own had no words, and it was different from theirs.

At that time, he was young and ignorant, and he asked Ye Ru, but Ye Ru said he didn't have time, so he didn't bother him anymore.

He felt sad, but he didn't dare to act like a spoiled child or get angry, so he could only go back to his room and sew on it little by little with the needle and thread he got from his aunt at home.

It is crooked, it looks like his handwriting, and there is no other word in the world that is the same as the word "Ning" on the handkerchief.

Chi Ning raised his head in a daze, and looked at Chu Shaochen blankly, "I haven't been able to find this handkerchief, when did I bring it here? Could it be that it has been hidden in a certain mezzanine of my suitcase?" That's it

. Yes, otherwise why he couldn't find it all the time.

Chu Shaochen stood up, bent down to hug Chi Ning, the two changed positions, hugged Chi Ning in his arms, and asked seriously: "Don't you wonder how the blood stains on it came from?" Chi Ning seemed to have lost his

association Ability, it is rare to answer pragmatically, "When I sewed this word, did I pierce my finger with a needle?"

Chu Shaochen hesitated for a while, and then asked: "It's not impossible."

Chi Ning felt that Chu Shaochen Chen is beating himself, it is definitely not such a possibility.

He thought for a while, staring at the handkerchief in his hand, suddenly something flashed in the memory area of ​​his brain, and he suddenly raised his head to look at Chu Shaochen.

"It was you who broke in that night, right?"

At that time, he began to split up, and when there was a banquet at home, he felt a little uncomfortable and could only hide in the room to sleep and rest.

While sleeping drowsily, someone climbed in through the window.

He didn't sleep well at first, but when he heard a sound suddenly, he thought it was a thief coming in, so he shrank under the quilt in fright.

It took a while for the sound of stumbling to subside. After listening for a long time without making any sound, he poked his head out from under the quilt and quietly looked at the situation outside.

I saw a person lying on the ground with a lot of blood on his body.

There was no movement on the ground, Chi Ning hesitated for a long time before he boldly lifted the quilt, squatted beside the man and shook his shoulders.

The other party opened his eyes, and his eyes were full of vigilance and vigilance. Chi Ning didn't know how to take care of others, so he could only randomly wipe his face with a tissue.

"Don't you die, it's ugly when it dies, it will turn into a pile of bones, I have food and water here, do you want to eat some?"

Chi Ning took care of people in a panic, just took out a handkerchief, interrupted When the man wiped his face, he heard footsteps outside, he hurriedly pushed him under the bed, and stuffed all the dishes under the bed.

"You hide well, don't come out, someone is coming."

Pulling the sheet indiscriminately, Chi Ning went back to bed and lay down. A waiter came in and asked him how he was resting. The doctor came.

...

"It's really you, isn't it? I dropped this handkerchief at your place at that time."

Chi Ning seemed to have discovered some secret, and quickly said: "I always carried this handkerchief with me at that time, and I didn't leave it when I went to school. I would take it with me, but I couldn't find it later, and I was still sad for a long time."

I didn't expect that the handkerchief that had been lost for so long was here with Chu Shaochen.

But why did Chu Shaochen keep his handkerchief? Could it be that he was always looking for him?

Chi Ning blinked and looked at him, "Is it because of me that you have kept this handkerchief? So, before we met, you already knew me and were still looking for me, right?" Every

question , Chi Ning was extra cautious.

If this is the case, then Chu Shaochen has been looking for him all the time, and the reason why he proposed marriage to the Chi family is because he accidentally helped him when he was a child.

Then it makes sense, why Chu Shaochen suddenly chose the Chi family to marry.

"Yes, it's all because of you."

Chu Shaochen replied earnestly, "It was because of you from the beginning. Everything I said before was true. It wasn't because of Chi's resources, nor because Alpha needed to have Omega, nor was it because of pheromone matching. You."

"Then you—"

"I've been looking for you since that day."

Chu Shaochen took Chi Ning's words, held his hand, and squeezed his fingers.

He didn't know how to find Chi Ning, and he couldn't get in touch with Chi Ning. He only knew that there was a banquet here, and that pretty boy was the guest of this banquet.

It wasn't until he entered the military academy that he gradually learned about the Chi family and finally found Chi Ning.

However, Chi Ning is not doing well.

The rumors about Chi's family were not groundless, especially after he secretly asked someone to investigate, he had the idea of ​​taking Chi Ning out of Chi's house.

"Then have you liked me for a long time?"

"Yeah."

Chi Ning noticed that Chu Shaochen showed a suspicious look, and tried to cover it up quickly, but he still saw it.

He looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise, put his hands on his shoulders, and hooked his cheeks with his fingers.

"Then you are at a disadvantage. You have liked me for so long. It seems that I have to make up for it later."