Chapter 49

He fell asleep at three o'clock in the morning, and Chi Ning didn't wake up until almost twelve o'clock.

When he was drowsy, he habitually turned over and reached out to hug someone, only to catch his arm, and the obviously wrong touch made him suddenly open his eyes.

What is on the bed!

How does it feel soft and warm.

Chi Ning's whole body was shocked, and he quickly lifted the quilt to get up, staring blankly at Tangtang wrapped in the quilt.

The braids had long been loose and messy.

The rosy face had pillow marks from sleeping, and there were traces of suspected saliva.

My brain was stunned for a few seconds before I gradually remembered what happened yesterday.

Rubbing her hair, she reached for the bracelet, put it on, and checked the time. It was already half past eleven, and she slept until noon.

After pulling the quilt for Tangtang, Chi Ning slowly got out of bed, took his clothes and went to the bathroom, taking a shower twice as fast as usual.

When she came out, her hair hadn't been blown yet, and the towel was wiped with water, so that no one would be afraid when Tangtang woke up.

"TangTang, it's time to wake up, aren't you hungry?"

He stretched out his hand and gently shook her arm, moving cautiously, feeling that TangTang was extraordinarily small lying in the quilt.

It's amazing, I don't feel it when I'm awake, but because I'm too smart, I always feel that Tangtang is already a child who can think independently.

But now wrapped in the quilt, it's a small ball, really small.

Chi Ning looked at the small quilt in front of him and couldn't help laughing. I really don't know where Chu Shaochen pulled out the quilt, it looked more like an air-conditioning blanket.

That's fine, even though she's a child, she's still a little girl, so she needs to be gender-conscious.

"Brother, my eyes seem to be stuck and I can't open them."

Tangtang sat up, raised her head, her eyes moved and did not open, "Is there a monster at night that sewed my eyes shut. Chi

Ning couldn't help laughing and collapsed on the bed, and hugged him with the quilt, "That's not true, who dares to sew your eyes up? You are too sleepy to stay in bed." "But your eyes are swollen."

Tang Tang struggled to open his eyes, "Crying too much will make your eyes swell, and your eyes will also be swollen." I

cried a lot yesterday, and when Chi Ning woke up, his eyes were astringent. This reminder made his eyes even drier. .

Chi Ning hugged Tangtang, "Then I'll take you to change clothes, can I wear them myself?" "

Yes, I'm smart, I can dress myself, brush my teeth and wash my face." Tangtang looked at him proudly, " Little brother, am I really good?"

"Much better than me, I needed help when I was two years old." Chi Ning carried her to the bathroom, found a small stool for her, and stretched out his hand to hold the girl who looked like her. The things used by the children were brought over, and the toothpaste was squeezed out before I realized why there were these things in the bathroom.

The only one who could enter the bathroom of the master bedroom was Chu Shaochen when he was asleep.

Unexpectedly, Chu Shaochen didn't seem to like children at all, and he didn't like to be in contact with children, so he could think of preparing these things.

"Wow, this toothpaste is strawberry-flavored."

Tangtang took a mouthful of toothpaste and smiled sweetly, "Brother, it's been a long time, can I visit Dad today?

" No, but I can call Uncle Zhou, and you can ask about Dad's condition."

"Okay, Uncle Zhou can play a video for me, and then I can see Dad." Tangtang knew that he could make a phone call, and his mood was much more stable, so he didn't think it was strange.

Chi Ning heaved a sigh of relief, but fortunately he was coaxed over, and then he took one step at a time.

One big and one small washed up and cleaned up in the bathroom before going out together.

Voss is explaining things to the newly invited aunt, what needs to be paid attention to, and which places in the house can be entered and exited.

Hearing the sound of someone going downstairs, he looked up, "Master Ning, are you awake?"

"Mr. Voss, I'm sorry we woke up a little late." Come later.

Voss laughed, "Summer vacation is a rare time for students to relax. Unless it's something very important, they shouldn't be deprived of the right to sleep in during the holidays." Hearing this, Chi Ning felt that Voss is worthy of being over fifty years old and has experienced many people

. , Seeing things so thoroughly, this sentence can be framed and hung at home by all students.

"Lunch is ready, do you want to eat first? Today is not bad, you can go for a walk in the garden."

Voss motioned for the aunt to come over and meet one first.

The nanny who was invited was young, looked less than forty, had a good face and was very friendly.

"Master Ning, Miss, I am here to take care of Miss's daily life. My surname is Chen." Sister Chen bowed slightly to Chi Ning and Tangtang, "I have two children in my family, both of whom were brought up by myself, and my experience is not bad. Rich."

Chi Ning hugged Tangtang to the chair and sat down, put the bowl in front of her, and handed her the spoon thoughtfully, and even prepared the bib.

Hearing Sister Chen's introduction, she immediately looked at Voss next to her, "Did the admiral tell you?"

"Yes, after you came back last night, the general told him to find someone who is quick and quick to take care of Tangtang at home. After all, Tangtang is young, and neither Master Ning nor the general has much experience." Voss answered truthfully

. "The trial period is half a month. If it's not suitable at that time, you can choose again at any time."

Chi Ning nodded and looked at Sister Chen, "Then please trouble Sister Chen, Tangtang is young, and his father is sick in the hospital , we were worried, so we took her home to take care of her, she is very obedient, I have to trouble you for bathing and changing clothes, and when we are not at home." "Okay, okay, you can tell me anything." Sister

Chen

nodded , and leaned towards Tangtang, but as soon as she approached, the usually obedient little girl became vigilant and even resisted.

"Little brother, I don't want others, I can take care of myself!"

Tangtang moved to Chi Ning's side, and crawled onto his lap, "I don't want others, can I? I can take care of myself, and I will soon be able to take care of myself." I went to find my father."

Chi Ning was stunned for a while, "Why? Is it because I'm not used to being taken care of by others, or—" "

I don't want it." Tangtang said stubbornly, looked up at him, and begged: "Little brother, please You, I can take care of myself, or else I'll go to the hospital to accompany Dad, and I can sleep next to him in a small bed." "I

didn't mean that, then—"

Chi Ning looked at Voss and Sister Chen in embarrassment. There is a way to refuse Tangtang's coquetry, "Worth, please send someone to send Sister Chen back, and pay her a sum of money first, as compensation for this trip, I will explain to the general." But why didn't

Tangtang Do you want others to take care of her?

Chi Ning didn't quite understand, he didn't want to get close to people when he was a child, but he didn't reject them like this.

"Thank you, little brother!"

"You're welcome, then you have to eat by yourself now, and you can't be picky eaters."

Tangtang smiled and climbed back to her chair, shaking her short legs, "I'm obedient, and I'm definitely not picky eaters. Teach me."

The little clever ghost is really a big kid.

——

Chi Ning pulled the quilt for Tangtang, patted her lightly, and made sure she was fast asleep before getting up quietly, planning to leave the room to do something of her own.

Playing with a child is really exhausting. If he wasn't young, he would have to sleep with him.

Hiding the door, Chi Ning exited the room, went to the study and sent a message to Chu Shaochen.

Not long after sending it, Chu Shaochen initiated a call.

Chi Ning spread out a book and quickly put it away, "Aren't you busy? I thought you were busy." "I just finished my work,

and I'm planning to go back after a break." Chu Shaochen glanced at the screen Chi Ning in the movie, "What's the matter? It looks like you have something to tell me." "

You can even see this?"

Chi Ning lay on the table and looked up at him, "The one you asked Voss to find I sent Auntie back, Tangtang doesn't seem to like contact with her, she's very repulsive."

Chu Shaochen stopped to sort out the documents, "Very repulsive?"

"Well, I don't know why, and she didn't say why she didn't like her " Chi Ning curled his lips, but his expression quickly became clear, "But brother Luo Yuan's illness should recover soon, and Tangtang won't live long.

" Strong, and also very xenophobic, Luo Yuan used to not allow strangers to enter, and Tangtang was very wary of strangers."

Chu Shaochen went to the hospital at the base today, and met Zhou Ran when Luo Yuan was asleep.

Zhou Ran noticed that Luo Yuan did not happen in the past one or two months, but more than half a year ago.

Luo Yuan is very defensive. Whether it is work or daily life, he is very wary of people who are close to their father and son. He once moved three times with Tangtang in a month.

After listening to Chu Shaochen's explanation, Chi Ning felt that Zhou Ran must have put his heart into chasing Luo Yuan.

In comparison, his marriage with Chu Shaochen really looked very plastic.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, and suddenly moved closer to the screen, "Then do you want to come back now?" "

Yes." Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning's enlarged face, "Want me to go back?"

"Yes, I want you to come back. Chi Ning rolled his eyes, "

By the way, go ask Dr. Bai, my pheromone test report has passed for so long, so it should be fine."

Chu Shaochen's eyes were slightly startled, and he glanced at the drawer next to him.

Inside is Chi Ning's test report.

"Okay, I'll go ask."

"Then come back quickly, I'll wait for you while reading a book."

Chi Ning cherishes every minute and every second of the summer vacation due to insufficient balance, otherwise he will have to go there every day no matter how free he is when school starts. School.

But the Chi family got their retribution, Chi Mingfang was locked up, and sooner or later it would be the turn of the others, this vacation was so worth it.

After hanging up the call, Chu Shaochen opened the drawer, looked at the report inside, thought about it, and took it out.

He will know about this sooner or later, and now is also a chance, otherwise——

Chi Ning would still feel unbearable for what the Chi family did.

The reconnaissance team that went to the northern wilderness a few days ago already had some clues. They found some traces of man-made excavation on the ice field and Arakawa, but they are still confirming the location of the Lake gang.

The Northern Wilderness occupies almost one-fifth of the area of ​​Emperor Star. It is not easy to search for it, and it will take time.

Before, they had always focused on the CM3 area, ignoring that Lake's goal was the land of Emperor Star.

Instigating the flames of war and preparing supplies is also to re-board this land, gain sovereignty, and become a controller.

In fact, Lake's base camp may be in the most inconspicuous place on Emperor Star.

Beihuang.

After reading the information, Chu Shaochen cleaned up the table, picked up the test report and left the base, and did not forget to send a message to Bai Chen, asking him to pay more attention to Luo Yuan's situation.

It took forty minutes to get home, and as soon as I entered the door, I heard laughter from the living room.

Handing the coat to Voss, he looked at the sofa. Chi Ning and Tangtang were watching animation. He didn't know what he saw, and laughed so hard that he almost rolled to the ground.

He raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise, he found that Chi Ning likes to watch animation, whether it's a movie or a series, he would turn it out and watch it when he had nothing to do.

Walking over with light steps, Chi Ning looked back at him before he got close.

"Don't be sneaky and scary, I've already smelled your pheromones." Chi Ning looked proud and slyly said: "The general's pheromones are too domineering, and the rest of the pheromones will disappear once you come back." "Will it be?

"

Chu Shaochen stepped forward and found that Chi Ning was too cute lying on the back of the sofa, and when he leaned over to kiss his forehead, he was dodged.

She raised her eyebrows, "What are you hiding from?"

Chi Ning pursed her lips, indicating that there was a child beside her.

"Kiss, I can't see it."

Chi Ning: "..."

I can't see it, but what's the difference between this and seeing it?

Chu Shaochen put his hands on the back of his neck, moved closer, and kissed his forehead, "The test report is back."

Chi Ning, who was embarrassed, immediately lit up when he heard the "test report", "The result Came out?"

"Well, I'll take it to the study, and I'll explain it to you tonight."

Chu Shaochen didn't give him the report directly, "Are you sure what you want for dinner?"

Chi Ning was not in a hurry, anyway, he took the report Come back, can you still fly?

"Mushroom hot pot, take care of the taste of sugar and sugar." Chi Ning reached out and hooked Gou Chu Shaochen's wrist, "Go and change your clothes first, Mr. Worth said that today's mushrooms are all freshly picked." Where they live,

behind There is a forest with many wild mushrooms after the rain.

There are not many houses around, so occasionally people will go to pick mushrooms to find something fresh.

The chef at home has been working for two years. Of course, I know that there are mushrooms nearby to pick. I went out in the morning to try my luck, and I really found a lot.

"Then I'll change clothes."

Chu Shaochen rubbed his hair, saw Tangtang sitting obediently next to him, and took out a bag of candy from his pocket, "I bought it on the road, and I can only eat two a day."

Tangtang, who was pretending to watch the animation, glanced at the candy handed over, her eyes lit up, and she reached out to take it, "Okay, I will definitely not steal it !

"

, Chu Shaochen added, "Both of you's snacks will be confiscated together."

Chi Ning's eyes widened, and he didn't know why he even sat down.

Is he also a child? He usually eats snacks very sparingly, but occasionally he eats more in three, four, five or six days.

Faced with the surprised and dissatisfied eyes of the two, Chu Shaochen went straight upstairs and went back to his room to change clothes.

As soon as the person entered the room, Chi Ning hammered the pillow.

"Don't you think he is too domineering! How could he confiscate my snacks, we are obviously on the same level!" Tangtang was

holding a bag of candy next to him, and he was very satisfied that he could eat two candies every day, because Luo Yuan every day Zhou only allowed her to eat four.

Fourteen a week now.

So happy.

After listening to Chi Ning's words, he looked at him seriously, "Little brother, today you have eaten two packs of potato chips and a can of coke, too much." "

Uncle Chu is for your own good, you have to be obedient."

Chi Ning He didn't expect his snack alliance to be disintegrated so easily by Chu Shaochen, and inexplicably remembered the alliance he formed with Chu Shaochen unilaterally before, which lasted for a shorter period of time.

Tsk, Alphas are really domineering.

Outrageous and unreasonable.

"Little brother, are you scolding Uncle Chu?"

"Can you feel it?"

Chi Ning looked at Tangtang in shock, as if he had discovered a new world. Could it be that Tangtang is a top omega? It is said that a top omega can sense other people's emotions, and it will be discovered if its potential is small.

When Tangtang was very smart at a young age, he felt that his guess was right.

Tangtang tilted her head, glanced upstairs, and whispered: "No, you said it all, I heard it."

Chi Ning: "..."

He actually said what was in his heart? !

Fortunately, Chu Shaochen is not here, otherwise his snacks would have to be confiscated now.

There is no other way, living under the fence, not financially independent, so I can only...

be obedient.

Chi Ning buried his face in the pillow, feeling more and more that he needed to change his strategy.

It is still the same to destroy the Chi family, but it is necessary to retain part of the inheritance rights of the Chi family property for himself, otherwise he will starve to death.

Seriously thinking about how to get Chi's money all night, donate part of it, and keep part for myself for retirement.

In the end, he couldn't think of a way to coax Tangtang to sleep.

Pushing open the door of the study, looked at Chu Shaochen dejectedly, thought of something and ran over, "Do you think there is any way to keep the Chi family's property and inherit it all to me?" Chu Shaochen frowned

, "What?"

"It's just that I think that as a member of the Chi family, I also have a share of the money. Don't waste it, we spend it together."

Chi Ning blinked, trying to show an innocent expression, "The Chi family all It's okay to confiscate it after entering, but I also have to think about my future life."

Thinking about your future needs?

Chu Shaochen held his wrist and brought him to his lap, "Have you ever learned about my account?"

Chi Ning was taken aback when he heard this, and shook his head honestly.

I thought it was too easy to shake my head, and said: "I'm an adult, I can't spend your money all the time, I also want to buy you clothes, gifts, occasionally invite you out for dinner, or for other purposes, I keep asking you It's not good to ask for money, and I haven't graduated yet, so—"

Of course the Chi family has to collect money, and if you collect it, you will earn it.

Chu Shaochen turned on the screen, clicked to open his account, and the account information, including the balance, immediately popped up on the screen.

"You count how many there are first."

Chi Ning looked puzzled, and turned his head to stare at the screen floating in the air, "It's just two million—" Wait

, he seems to regard the comma as a decimal point.

That is two more zeros?

Pupils widened, Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen in disbelief, "Is your monthly salary so high?" Is it

still too late for him to transfer to the Federal Military Academy?

With his talent, he should be able to successfully graduate in four years, join the fleet, and turn to a big pot of gold!

"There are still some investments."

"You still invest?"

Chu Shaochen asked back: "Why not?" Chi

Ning thought for a while, as if he didn't say no, but this is too much, and all of them can be

enough He bought a few books for the house.

Suddenly, he felt that the Chi family's money was not so good. It seemed that it was more practical to hug Chu Shaochen's thigh. He really couldn't think of any way to get the Chi family's money smoothly.

Putting his arm on his shoulder, Chi Ning smiled so much that he showed his fangs, "Admiral, I suddenly feel that the money from Chi's family is not that important. Contributing is more meaningful."

"So?"

"You should support me."

Chi Ning buried his face on his shoulder, "I will work hard to earn money after I graduate, and Chi's share—" "Let's do

it. "

Anyway, Chi's family feels uneasy holding the money, who knows how it was earned.

Thinking about it this way, Chi Ningxin suddenly felt a lot more comfortable. The living expenses of his part-time work and part-time teaching finally helped a little at this time.

"Okay, but what benefits do I have?"

A smile flashed in Chu Shaochen's eyes, "Before you said you wanted to be self-reliant, you changed your mind too quickly."

Chi Ning's eyes widened, why would anyone want benefits?

Seeing the smile in Chu Shaochen's eyes that hadn't had time to dissipate, he instantly understood what this person meant, curled his lips, and rolled his eyes.

Glancing left and right, Chi Ning lowered his head, and met Chu Shaochen's eyes, his brain went blank for a moment, his hands and feet were numb, and his breathing became tense.

Closing his eyes, when he kissed, he felt his upper lip being licked, and flinched back in shock, staring blankly at Chu Shaochen who seemed nothing had happened.

"I-Is this okay?"

"Temporary pass."

That is, it is possible to pass the test in the future?

It was hard, his Omega life was not easy at all.

Chu Shaochen put his arms around him and brought over the test report on the table, "It's true that the property of the Chi family has nothing to do with you, but if you want, I can fight for you from a legal point of view." "What do you mean?

I It's Chi's family, and they have the right to inherit—"

Chi Ning said while opening the report, and the first page was not a pheromone test report, but an identification.

Looking quickly at the last column, the words "not blood relationship between father and son" came into view, and looking up again, his and Chi Feng's names appeared in the form.

Dazed for a few seconds, he turned to look at Chu Shaochen, "Am I not the Chi family?" "

Well, according to the identification results, you have nothing to do with the Chi family, they are not your family." Chu Shaochen tried to slow down The tone gave Chi Ning time to accept, "From an emotional point of view, I don't think they are your family."

If it's the family, they can't do anything to hurt Chi Ning, especially using him as a test subject.

Artificial pheromones and artificial glands seem to benefit people with damaged glands. In fact, even if this technology is mature, it is absolutely impossible for ordinary people to accept the cost range.

Not to mention that what the Chi family is doing is artificially changing the level of pheromones, trying to create top-level Alpha and Omega, so as to replace the normal glandular differentiation.

"..."

Chi Ning was silent, lowered his eyes, only his eyelashes fluttered occasionally, and he seemed to be stunned.

He has nothing to do with the Chi family, the Chi family is not his home.

What about his real family? Scattered or abandoned?

Chu Shaochen stared at him and suddenly sensed that he was not in the right mood, "Ningning?"

Chi Ning looked up at him, and wrapped his arms around his neck, "That's great, I have nothing to do with the Chi family."