Chapter 9

Chi Ning's eyes were still red, but his eyes were filled with excitement, and he nodded.

"It's fun."

Without waiting for Chu Shaochen to speak, he added, "Admiral, but I am really worried about you. It seems that the Federal Council has a crisis of trust with you." Judging

from the results, Chu Shaochen was the victim .

The disappearance of Cumulus No. 1 has been widely spread in Emperor Star, and no wreckage has been found, which means that the people on Cumulus No. 1 may still be alive.

But just like this, Chu Shaochen became the object of suspicion.

Because the military cadets on Cumulus 1 belong to Chu Shaochen.

But he didn't understand, even if the four schools on Cumulus One were suspected of betraying the Federation, what did it have to do with Chu Shaochen?

Chu Shaochen is the least likely person to betray the Federation, let alone associate with interstellar bandits.

"It's normal."

He understands the federal government's approach, and suspicion will arise about things and people that cannot be controlled.

But he couldn't help but agree.

The injury on his left shoulder was still hurting, it wasn't acting, he looked at Chi Ning, "When I recover from the injury, I'll take you to Helia."

Helia?

That is the strongest starship of the Federation, and——

Chi Ning widened his eyes and became curious, "You mean the ship mother Helia?" "

Yes." Chu Shaochen nodded, "A while ago, a routine inspection Sent back to base."

"Can I go up?"

"Why not? You have to remember that you are no longer just the young master of the Chi family, but also my Omega."

Chu Shaochen looked serious, "No matter where you go, you will enjoy the same treatment as me, and you don't have to be treated because of preferential treatment." I didn't get used to it, I bought all of this on the battlefield."

As the admiral of the fleet, he sacrificed himself for peace, why can't he receive preferential treatment?

The reasonable tone made Chi Ning feel unprecedented anticipation, "Then you have to take good care of your injuries and don't get hurt again."

Chi Ning stood up and supported Chu Shaochen's arm, "Does your wound still hurt? Doctor Bai said However, resting in bed is easier to recover."

However, within a day, Chu Shaochen went up and down several times, all because of him.

He felt guilty, "Admiral, leave the next few days to me, and I will make you recover soon."

Chu Shaochen turned his head to look at him, with a faint smile on his face, and asked deliberately: "Then what are you going to do?" Take care?"

With such a serious look, she is as cute as when she was a child.

He should have brought Chi Ning with him two years earlier. He shouldn't have made him suffer so much because he was worried that Chi Ning would not accept it.

But it's not too late now. Compared with two years ago, he has a solid foundation and can better protect Chi Ning.

How to take care of it?

Chi Ning was stopped by the question.

He has never taken care of anyone. In order to pay his living expenses, he works part-time in a starship model shop. The 100% restored model of the starship is released, which is very popular.

He is very good at taking care of models.

People should be similar, right?

"You can't take off your clothes, and you will be with you day and night?" Chi Ning thought seriously, and when he walked to the door of the bedroom, he said, "You don't even need to take care of yourself." Chi Ning's eyes were complicated and distressed.

The young master, who was supposed to be pampered and pampered, suffered injustice because of his gland problem, so he had to endure humiliation and look at others to survive.

He couldn't imagine how Chi Ning grew up with such a good personality and such a loving heart.

"No——"

"No, you need it."

Chu Shaochen, who was forced to become a seriously injured patient, lay down on the bed, with the quilt pulled to his chest, and even the pillows were adjusted.

He turned his face to look at Chi Ning beside the bed, seeing Chi Ning staring at him for a moment, he smiled and asked, "Aren't you bored?"

Chi Ning shook his head, "No, I think it's good to sit like this." "

And You are a patient, and you need people to take care of you, so optical brains and terminals can't replace people."

He is so smart, how can a small optical computer and terminal be able to replace him.

That doesn't make his existence worthless.

Hearing that Chu Shaochen responded, the sudden fatigue made him very sleepy, and his eyelids began to twitch up and down.

From the beginning of the mission to the present, he has closed his eyes for less than four hours, and if his body feels tired, it means that he has reached his limit and gives a warning.

Chi Ning sat on a chair and looked at the famous general up close with his cheeks on his hands.

What a messy day.

From last night to now, it has been a mess.

What happened one after another was more ups and downs than the books he read.

He didn't expect that the Chi family members were so thick-skinned, they were just married anyway, and when they heard the news of their critical illness, they had such a stinky face that they rushed to the funeral

.

As for the federal government, don't be ashamed of the king of the world, just get used to it.

"Knock, knock."

There was a knock on the door, Chi Ning came back to his senses, glanced at Chu Shaochen who was about to fall asleep, stood up and walked towards the door.

Gently opened the door, and saw Voss standing there with a bowl of medicine.

"Is this medicine for the general?"

"Yes, Master Chi."

Voss admired Chi Ning wholeheartedly, he knew that Chu Shaochen finally got an Omega that could stand by his side.

Even if the world doesn't understand, even if there will be no heirs, even if it can't be marked, this Omega in front of him is the most suitable partner for Chu Shaochen.

Voss straightened his back, held the medicine in one hand, and raised the other hand, with the palm facing inward, and placed it above his heart.

"Master Chi, General, I'll leave it to you."

This is the highest etiquette for Dixing to show his admiration to others.

Chi Ning was stunned, not knowing why, but was infected by Voss' mood, and his expression became solemn. He took the medicine bowl and answered solemnly.

"Please rest assured that I will take good care of the general. Even if I give everything I have, the general will not return to the previous situation." The

previous situation was that of being deceived and abducted by the bad old men of the federal government.

Bullying young people, right?

Then he will fight evil with evil, and see who has better acting skills.

Vos felt that Chi Ning seemed to have misunderstood something.

Just about to explain, Chi Ning nodded to him and returned to the bedside with the medicine.

Voss froze at the door, hesitating to speak, until he saw Chi Ning first put down the medicine bowl, then gently woke up Chu Shaochen, took the medicine, and fed it to his mouth himself.

With an expression on his face that ranged from puzzlement to sudden realization, Voss gently closed the door.

A gardener passed by and looked at Voss puzzledly, "Mr. Voss, what's wrong with you?"

Voss shook his head, returning to a serious and rigid look, "I'm just happy for the general, he finally found his own sun."

sun?

The gardener laughed, "That's great."

The sun is a symbol of light in Emperor Star, representing the purest and strongest feelings.

In the room, Chi Ning held the medicine bowl, and carefully handed the spoon to Chu Shaochen's lips, "Will it be hot?"

The cup of tea from before was hot.

Chu Shaochen hesitated, opened his mouth tentatively, and drank the whole spoonful after confirming that the temperature was normal.

Much better than that cup of tea in the morning.

Seeing that Chu Shaochen drank the medicine, Chi Ning was satisfied and recognized the effect of taking care of the patients.

Taking care of the sick is just a small problem.

It's all up to him.

"Take another sip, and then go to sleep after drinking, and I will watch over you by my side."

Chu Shaochen's gaze on Chi Ning's face gradually became darker, like an endless black sea in the universe, with no end in sight.

The lingering eyes conceal the softness hidden in the deepest part.

The author has something to say:

Chi Ning: I am good at taking care of patients;

Chu Shaochen: Distressed