Chapter 32

After the "milk accident" happened that night, for two consecutive days, Chi Ning avoided Chu Shaochen, never bumping into him if he could, and never being alone if he couldn't get along.

Even sleeping in the same room and bed at night, Chi Ning endured the pain to restore a healthy routine and fell asleep early.

As a result of going to bed too early, waking up too early.

Forced by the biological clock, Chi Ning wakes up before seven o'clock and can't fall asleep no matter what.

Lie on the bed staring at the curtains for a while, hesitating whether to get up, but Chu Shaochen seems to be still asleep anyway.

Just as he was about to lift the quilt and get up quietly, the person behind him stretched out his arms, and with a light flick, he fell into a warm embrace.

Chi Ning was so stiff that he could hardly find his tongue.

"Are you awake?" Chi Ning slowly relaxed, with a soft tone, "Yesterday you didn't come back very late to rest, why didn't you sleep more." "

You have been working and resting very healthy these few days." Chu Shaochen clasped his hands On Chi Ning's waist, "Won't you get used to this?"

Chi Ning dared to say that he was not used to it. After all, Chu Shaochen didn't do anything excessive, but it was him—

a social death scene that he didn't even want to mention.

"Dr. Bai said that this would help my glands develop. He also said that I need to exercise restraint, control my emotions and exercise, but I can maintain my food intake." The

most important thing is to control that.

He can understand some normal needs of being a top Alpha, but—

he believes that Chu Shaochen still has this kind of self-control.

What's more, he doesn't have any pheromones, so he won't be hungry.

Chi Ning moved a little, so as not to touch anything on his lower back that shouldn't be touched.

After all, it's normal to have some reactions in the morning.

Shaking his head slightly, rubbing his hair against the pillow, he answered the second part of his sentence, " No.

"

The thought of teasing him disappeared in an instant, only thinking that the little Omega in front of him was very cute.

"Then sleep again." Chu Shaochen discussed the adjustment of the fleet with Rules yesterday, and it didn't end until two o'clock in the middle of the night.

Hearing this, Chi Ning was stunned, thought for a while and felt that there was nothing important, so he simply agreed.

Anyway, it's not a big deal to go to Chi's house, he has to get up early in the morning, burn incense, bathe, and pray devoutly before he can go out.

It's just that this time the cage sleep is destined to be restless, so Chi Ning closed his eyes, cultivated a little drowsiness, and took off the optical brain placed on the bedside to emit a piercing hum.

Hearing the sound, Chi Ning sat up jolted and looked at the time.

Less than an hour had passed.

Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen who was awake, and made a "2" gesture.

"Second brother, why did you suddenly call me?"

Chi Mingfang over there sounded anxious, "Has Chi Mingye called you during this time?"

Chi Mingye?

Wow, the good show has begun, he can move the small bench and wait to watch the good show.

Excitedly glanced at Chu Shaochen, but his tone was well controlled, hesitant and at a loss, "Elder brother usually calls me, what's wrong? Second brother, do you need to find elder brother?"

"Then what did he talk to you about? Did he mention me?" Chi Mingfang seemed to kick something over, "Did he ask you about your previous visit to District 7?" "Second brother, how do you know?"

Chi Ning explained nervously, "No, I went there just because the books were cheap, and I happened to know the owner, and I didn't—"

Fortunately, you know, if you don't, it will be difficult.

Chi Ning thought silently, it seemed that the brothers Chi Mingye and Chi Mingfang were really wary of each other, it was not his illusion.

Although Chi Feng treats these two sons similarly, he obviously likes Chi Mingye more, and Chi Ming almost doesn't put his mind to it.

The brothers turned against each other, tsk tsk, how could he do it without messing up.

"Shut up!" Chi Ming interrupted with a loud voice, "Did he ask you?" Chi

Ning blinked, gestured with Chu Shaochen with his hand, rolled his eyes, thought for a while, "Brother asked me He also cared about whether I was injured or not, saying that it was very dangerous there, there were some dangerous elements in and out, all of them were desperadoes, and told me not to go there, and if I didn't have enough pocket money, I would ask him for it." Quickly ask quickly, don't

ask How can I tell you!

"Chi Mingye!" Chi Ming said anxiously, "I knew he was uneasy and good-hearted. He followed the old man to apply eye drops, and even went to the old man's place." "

Second brother..."

"Hang up!"

He died so quickly ah?

Also too restless.

Chi Ning regretfully sent a message to Tang Xi, asking them to come up with ideas recently, maybe people from Chi's family will go to Luo Yuan.

Chi Mingfang wanted to cover up the past, and Chi Mingye was using his tricks, so——

If they knew that Luo Yuan was there, Luo Yuan would be in danger.

I just pray that Chi Mingfang and Chi Ming's wild dog bite the dog, and don't accidentally injure other people.

"Chi Mingfang knows that Chi Mingye is investigating his affairs?"

Chu Shaochen leaned against the head of the bed, the virtual screen of the optical brain floating in front of his eyes, and he was not worried that Chi Ning would see it.

Chi Ning yawned and nodded, "Well, I think it was his friends who told him about it. He is called a guilty conscience. If he didn't participate in the beginning, there is nothing to be afraid of." But Chi Ning didn't expect that Chu Shaochen would do

something so pretty.

The two of them appeared in the Seventh District that day, and even had conflicts with those local hooligans. Chi Mingfang didn't suspect Chu Shaochen, but went to investigate Chi Mingye instead.

Plastic brotherhood.

Chu Shaochen seemed to see his thoughts, and explained: "The person who investigated this matter was arranged by the teacher. I will not handle it, nor will he handle it. He will not connect us with the other party. Qiaosi is very clean in private. , will not leave traces."

Neither Jos nor Kaxiu came from a military academy, but he picked them up on the battlefield.

Compared with the orthodox training in military academies, all the skills in one's body are practiced in actual combat.

Chi Ning nodded, still sitting on the bed, glanced at Chu Shaochen's virtual screen, not interested, and said to himself: "The Omega that disappeared before, do you think it was made by Chi Mingye or Chi Mingfang?"

He still remembered that list, and he would be afraid when he thought about it.

If he didn't have other functions for the Chi family, wouldn't he also be a member of the missing list?

"neither."

Chu Shaochen replied very simply, "But I have too much entanglement with the Chi family, I have already brought Josi's attention to it, and it's not worth the effort to startle the snake."

If it wasn't those two older brothers who couldn't calm down, then besides Chi Feng, it would be Mr. Chi.

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise, did not say his guess, but asked Chu Shaochen with his eyes if he guessed right.

Chu Shaochen reached out and touched his head, "Perhaps, but only with definite evidence." "

I know that arrests can only be made if there is evidence, otherwise it will be illegal imprisonment." Everyone was arrested.

It is best to shut down on a mine island with nothing, let them mine every day, and only have one meal a day.

After such a fuss, Chi Ning's sleepiness disappeared.

Quickly left the bed and went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and looked at Chu Shaochen after a while, "How soon will we go back?"

Chu Shaochen glanced at Chi Ning, "

Let's go in the afternoon." Hearing this, Chi Ning nodded in satisfaction, " Hmm, I also don't think you should go back too early, maybe you can see a dog-eat-dog fight later."

How exciting.

He wanted to make a reservation for the front row of spectator seats to watch the battle up close.

Chu Shaochen heard that he was ambiguous, and he still didn't forget to think about the future. He couldn't help laughing, and reminded him very kindly, "I asked the kitchen to heat up the milk for breakfast. Don't forget to drink it." Cow, milk

? !

The expression on Chi Ning's face froze, his pupils shrank slightly, and he retreated to the bathroom with a "swoosh", accompanied by a loud closing sound.

Chu Shaochen glanced at the closed bathroom door, raised his eyebrows, and became in a better mood.

——Half

an hour later, Chi Ning licked his lips with only half a glass of milk left.

Forget it, a man can bend and stretch, isn't it just a glass of milk.

Could it still be alive to bite him?

Drink as much as you want, not only in the morning, but also at night, three cups a day, maybe when the glands develop well, he can kill Chi Mingye and Chi Mingfang with one punch.

Glancing at Chu Shaochen who was sitting in the living room not knowing what he was doing, Chi Ning thought about going back to Chi's house in the afternoon, as if recalling something, and waved to Vos next to him.

Not knowing why, Vos walked up to Chi Ning.

"Master Ning, what's the matter?"

Chi Ning frowned, "I don't need to prepare the gift I prepared last time when I returned home."

He felt distressed, so many good things, it would be a waste to Chi's family.

Before, he was thinking about how to come back, but don't send things there anymore.

Hearing this, Voss smiled lowly and explained: "Master Ning, don't worry, this time you and the general will go back for an ordinary visit, and only two bottles of wine will be prepared." "Is it expensive?" "About 10,000 star coins

per

bottle "

"Change it, change it to a hundred."

Voss: "..."

This is a bit embarrassing for him.

Although Chu Shaochen doesn't drink too much, it doesn't mean that the wine cellar at home only has cooking wine for seasoning.

In the private wine cellar, some were given by others, and some were collected by Chu Shaochen.

Prices vary, but this is already the cheapest.

After listening to Voss' explanation, Chi Ning became depressed.

Sighing, he looked up at Voss, "Then give me a bottle instead."

After hesitating, Voss looked towards Chu Shaochen, and found that Chu Shaochen didn't notice it, so he nodded in agreement.

"Okay, then do as Master Ning said."

Barely satisfied, Chi Ning wiped his mouth, took the used tableware to the kitchen by himself, rinsed it with water, and threw it all into the dishwasher.

Coming out of the kitchen, Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen again.

I'm so busy, I have to work at home during the holidays.

As Chi Ning went upstairs, he was thinking about what happened in the morning. What does Chu Shaochen mean?

He clearly remembered, but he pretended nothing happened these two days.

It turned out that she was waiting for him here to scare him.

But -

Chi Ning stopped at the door of the bedroom, frowning in distress.

Chu Shaochen likes him?

There should be a little bit, after all, the pheromone matching degree between the two is so high.

His own conditions are not too bad, except that the pheromone is too weak.

Chi Ning pushed open the door, and by the time he realized it, he had already walked to the mirror and was thinking about it.

Staring wide-eyed at himself in the mirror, Chi Ning compromised with himself after the battle between heaven and man, and began to take a serious look.

The eyes are relatively big, the face shape is pretty good, the mouth and nose are pretty beautiful, and the hair quality is not bad.

The skin should be ok? Anyway, Xiaoxi praised it.

Actually, she looks pretty?

The waist is slender and the legs are long, not 1.8 meters, which does not affect the proportion.

The corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously, Chi Ning suddenly came back to his senses, a wave of enthusiasm rose on his cheeks, he patted with his hands, and quickly left in front of the mirror.

What was he doing just now?

He was boasting about himself, and he was still thinking about Chu Shaochen boasting about himself.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Chi Ning looked blankly at the room.

There are traces of his and Chu Shaochen's life everywhere, his and Chu Shaochen's, they have been in every corner.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the flowers on the bedside, in the beautiful crystal vase, the rose did not show any signs of withering.

With a thought in his mind, he walked over, gently caressed the petals with his fingers, and the cool touch fell on his heart, just like the feeling when Chu Shaochen gave him flowers that day.

"Dong dong."

There was a knock on the door, and then Chu Shaochen pushed the door open and entered.

Chi Ning withdrew his hand when he heard the voice, put his hands on his knees neatly, curled his fingers inward, feeling uncomfortable.

He didn't even want to sit on this bed.

The whole room is full of Chu Shaochen's pheromones, how does he usually spend it?

"Bai Chen sent a new type of covering agent yesterday." Chu Shaochen held a small white bottle, "Prevent Chi's family from finding out."

Hearing this, Chi Ning heaved a sigh of relief, he was really afraid that Chu Shaochen would bring up the matter of milk again.

There is no reason, and there is a faint inexplicable loss.

"I'm worried about being detected by them. My glands are still developing, aren't they broken?" Chi Ning obediently showed the back of his neck to Chu Shaochen, defenseless.

Hearing the sound of Chu Shaochen's approaching footsteps, Chi Ning clenched his pants tightly with his fingers, pretending to be calm and said: "That's fine, I haven't bothered with the fact that they treated me as a test subject. After so many years, they still owe me a fortune." Experiment fee."

Despite the advancement of medicine, there are still many insurmountable problems.

Therefore, the Institute of Medicine will recruit some people as clinical trial subjects under legal circumstances, and most of them are people who lack money.

Drugs have been tried countless times on other animals, but humans are different, and anything can happen.

This money is equivalent to buying his health in advance.

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen smiled, probably on the cover of the covering agent, looked at the slender and fair nape of the neck, the undeveloped glands could hardly be seen.

But he had seen Chi Ning's glands turn red, thin, fragile and gorgeous, and the pheromones overflowed little by little, hooking his pheromones.

"Admiral?" Chi Ning didn't see Chu Shaochen's movements for a long time, and just asked a question, and suddenly smelled the blue ice cypress breath in the air that suddenly became thicker.

Clenching his hands tighter, he swallowed unconsciously.

He really can't be tagged, he'll be cocky.

And the teeth are broken, it hurts to think about it.

The color of Chu Shaochen's eyes returned to normal, his jaw tightened for a moment and then recovered, he pressed lightly, and the covering agent fell like a cloud of mist on the back of Chi Ning's neck.

The covering agent is colorless and odorless, but it is a little cold. When it touches the skin, Chi Ning shrank his neck like a conditioned reflex.

"Is this okay?" Chi Ning's fingertips were itchy, and for some reason, he felt that the glands were starting to heat up, and it was still itchy.

That's weird, is he allergic to the covering agent?

I don't know if it's possible——

Chi Ning suddenly realized something, his eyes widened, and he turned to look at Chu Shaochen excitedly, "My glands seem to be alive again!" "

Ah, no, they've grown up again."

Chu Shaochen retracted his eyes and looked at him, "Your glands are very healthy, it's just a little slower in development, it's not a disease." There are also

adults with underdeveloped glands, and some of them are not fully developed in old age, and they can't release their glands spontaneously all their lives. Pheromones.

Either stick a isolation sticker, or a covering agent.

These minority people have become aliens in the eyes of others, are not welcome, and may even be bullied and discriminated against.

Jos mentioned it before when he was looking into Chi Ning's past affairs.

Chi Ning is indeed a young master from a wealthy family, but he is not favored. In a school full of wealthy and noble families, he naturally became the so-called bottom class.

"I knew it had always been healthy." Chi Ning wished he could kiss his own glands, he was so proud.

After being happy for a few minutes, the glands were itchy and hot. Chi Ning wanted to scratch them several times, but because Chu Shaochen was watching, he could only hold back.

But the pain was tolerable, it was itchy and hot, and it was worse than having a rash on my body.

Chu Shaochen put the covering agent in the cabinet, not worried about the sudden failure.

The time limit is twenty-four hours, even if it expires early, it is enough for them to come back from Chi's house.

When I looked up, I found that Chi Ning was frowning, looking very uncomfortable.

After thinking for a while, he glanced at the side of Chi Ning's neck.

"Lie down on the bed."

Chu Shaochen took out a wet towel and wiped his hands without looking at Chi Ning.

Chi Ning was so shocked that he almost bit his own tongue.

Lying down?

Lying on the bed?

Chu Shaochen asked him to lie on the bed in broad daylight, which -

was too inappropriate.

But he couldn't think of a reason to refuse, so he could only move his legs, climb onto the bed, clutching the pillow, trying to bury his head in it.

"Don't get under the pillow, it's inconvenient."

Chu Shaochen turned his head and saw that Chi Ning was trying to bury his head under the pillow, and frowned slightly.

What kind of habit is this?

Among the childhood Omega habits he had seen during this time, there was no such item.

However, it soon became clear that individuals are unique and cannot be exactly the same.

It just seems that he has to ask Bai Chen for information again, and after a while, Chi Ning will change from his childhood Omega habits to a teenager.

Maybe there will be a rebellious period, and the temper will become violent.

The stages of glandular development are roughly the same as human growth, from infancy to adolescence and finally adulthood.

It's just that the time for the gland is shorter.

After fully differentiated at the age of twelve, the glands begin to develop and go through three stages, during which various symptoms of personality, temper and thinking ability will appear.

By the age of sixteen to eighteen, it is fully developed.

That is to say, to be able to conceive.

Chu Shaochen, who was thinking about how to accompany Chi Ning through the three stages smoothly, did not notice Chi Ning's quiet eyes.

unacceptable!

Doesn't he want to see himself being marked?

Chi Ning was so angry that he thumped the pillow, lay on his stomach in self-abandonment, and even posed in a large font, as if he was at the mercy of others.

Chu Shaochen sat down by the bed, not knowing why Chi Ning was so resentful.

Is it because you think the glands are too intimate, sorry?

"We have already registered, and this situation will often happen in the future. If you keep minding, then there will be some problems in our marital status."

Furthermore, a normal and harmonious sex life is beneficial to physical and mental health.

Especially Alphas, Omega, and Betas who have grown up, shouldn't shy away from this problem.

"It's up to you."

Chi Ning said sullenly, "Hurry up if you want to do it. In the afternoon, I will go to Chi's house to watch the dog bite the dog. Don't delay me watching the show."

According to his memory, Chu Shaochen might not be able to do it for two hours Can't solve it.

What was written in those books, seven days and seven nights, and 17 times, even the bed collapsed and had to be replaced on the sofa, in the bathroom, in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and even the study room.

Heh, he knew that Chu Shaochen didn't like him at all, he just wanted his body.

With a delicate body and a soft body, and a legally registered Omega, how can you not be greedy?

In my heart, I quickly equated Chu Shaochen with those ruthless, sex-obsessed scumbags, and suddenly there was a chill in his glands. Chi Ning shrank his neck, and before he could speak, his shoulders were lightly clamped.

"Don't move around." Chu Shaochen's voice was gentle, "Although I don't have nails, your glands are more fragile than ordinary people, and your skin is easily infected if you cut the skin. You will feel very uncomfortable." Inflammation, infection, and ulceration of the glands will make you

uncomfortable Extremely, like a blunt knife cutting meat.

And the pheromone will change the taste, or be sour, or rancid. In short, it is absolutely uncomfortable for the gland to be injured.

Chi Ning rolled his eyes, and wanted to turn his head to look at Chu Shaochen, but found that this position was not convenient, "How did you see that?"

It turned out that Chu Shaochen just wanted to help himself.

It's all Xiaoxi's fault, remind him to think about those books, and he will understand wrongly.

"Your eyes keep rolling, and your hands are still clutching your clothes. It's obvious." Chu Shaochen replied, "Is it better now?"

His body temperature has always been low, and his fingers have been wiped with a wet towel, so it will be cooler now , gently pressing around the gland for Chi Ning to relieve his itching.

The period of gland development is not easy, so many people become irritable during this period.

"Well, it's much more comfortable." Chi Ning half-closed his eyes, and let out a low hum, which made Chu Shaochen laugh silently.

It's really coaxing, just now he was grinning like he was being teased, but now he is obediently lying on his stomach.

Chu Shaochen moved his hands gently, and asked Chi Ning from time to time, and Chi Ning almost fell asleep.

When they went out to Chi's house, Voss stood in the garden, a step away from the car door, watching them leave with a look of relief.

Chi Ning changed into a blue shirt and black pants.

I was playing a match-up game, and found Voss's face pleased, so I couldn't help asking Chu Shaochen curiously, "Mr. Voss, why is that expression, is it because I am happy that I saved a bottle of wine for the family today?" Chu

Shaochen Putting his hands together in front of him, he smiled when he heard this sentence: "Maybe, our Ning Ning is very good at housekeeping." "

Of course, it's a waste to give good things to Chi's family!"

Chi Ning answered naturally, " Don't give them such expensive things next time, I think the whole Chi family is not worth half a penny." Hearing this,

Chu Shaochen turned his head to look at him, "I don't think so."

"What?" Chi Ning frowned, Chu Shaochen didn't stand by him?

"That's worth one star coin at most."

It can't be any more, and he will lose money.

He once dreamed that when Chi's family went bankrupt and he was prosperous, he would reluctantly give them a penny.

Chu Shaochen smiled and said nothing, looking out the window.

That's right, Chi Ning is no longer a family member.

is his man.