Chapter 28

The conversation between master and apprentice was not smooth, especially on the issue of Cumulus No. 1, there were quite a few disagreements.

Rules glanced at Chu Shaochen, who insisted on his own opinion, and walked back and forth in the room anxiously.

"Do you know what your name is? It's a violation of military discipline."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyes, "Then what is the committee going to do? Dismiss me or put me in confinement?"

There was a strong disdain in his tone, and he didn't take the committee seriously at all. .

Federal Council?

A group of bad old men who can only talk about war on paper, don't even know how to operate a starship, and they come to guide him how to lead troops?

I thought it was pretending to be a housewife.

Rules walked to the table, tapped twice on the table, and looked towards the door.

"Confinement? You are confident, relying on the fact that no one in the current fleet can use it. You are the person who is most familiar with CM3. The First Army is also the most powerful fleet. If you are confinement, the group of thorns under you will have to fight back. !"

Rules raised his voice and yelled loudly, for fear that others would not hear him.

Chu Shaochen rubbed his ears at the yelling, and knocked on the chair twice to respond to Rules.

The investigation room is monitored and monitored, and their every move is under the watchful eye of the committee.

Chu Shaochen folded his arms and looked indifferent, "I don't think I'm at fault for this matter. The students of the Federal Military Academy are the best seedlings. They will become the backbone of the fleet in the future. The disappearance of four prospective graduates has already caused Given the continuous media attention, we have to give an explanation, or do the above think that we can disregard public opinion?"

Hearing this, Rules was silent for a while before speaking, "What do you know? The members of the committee don't know how to follow public opinion better than you? They were elected and used to be a member of ordinary people. How many storms and waves have they experienced? There is more salt than the rice you eat, how can you not know which is more important?"

Rules is in his sixties, old, a bit fat, and will retire from the fleet in a few years.

Clearing his throat, he said seriously: "You rely on the fact that the fleet needs you now. You have nothing to worry about. Doing this kind of thing does not really violate the military regulations."

Chu Shaochen sat there without saying a word, "Then let me What are you doing locked up here for one night? My Omega is so scared to ask around, what if something happens to him?" "Your Omega

really likes you, and went to his parents because of you. Everyone knows that the Chi family is not Value him."

Rules blew his beard and paced back and forth, "Okay, you've thought about it all night, I'll go to the committee to intercede for you, take your Omega home quickly, don't hang around in front of me ."

In the committee's affairs office, the three top leaders looked at each other and then laughed.

Closing the notebook in his hand, "The master and the apprentice are singing a big play for us. Come on, the show is almost here." "Reflection? Does

this kid have any reflections? I didn't notice it at all. I went in yesterday and was almost given I'll scold you."

"Rulce has not changed his character of protecting the calf for so many years. He set us up inside and outside the words. If Chu Shaochen is dealt with, then we will be against the people. He really has a brain. Hurry up."

The man with gray beard and hair stood up holding a notebook.

"On the surface, we still have to maintain our attitude. As for privately, let him investigate what should be let go. Maybe this time we can take over Lake's lair."

"We understand that we won't embarrass him."

"There is also the issue of the Helia and the Suzaku, which should be resolved as soon as possible. After the people behind it are found out, the evidence will be secretly given to Chu Shaochen for him to solve by himself." The remaining

two When people heard it, they couldn't help but be surprised.

Chu Shaochen is a rare new blood of the Federation for so many years. He is capable and courageous. The most important thing is that he is neutral and impartial.

If this sharp blade is used properly, it can completely goug out the rotting flesh of the federal government for many years.

A top-level Alpha with military achievements is enough to shock some people who are about to move, and can also become a threat to those people.

The best bait, how can you not use it?

Chu Shaochen, who came out of the investigation room, patted his clothes, strode towards his office, passed by the committee affairs office, and looked at the surveillance at the door.

A bunch of old foxes really know how to calculate.

Back outside the office, Chu Shaochen nodded when he saw the person guarding the door, who bowed slightly, turned and left.

He pushed open the door and saw Chi Ning who was fast asleep on the sofa.

The beautiful Omega was huddled in the blanket, only half of her face was exposed, her hair was draped obediently, and her breathing was very soft.

There was only the scent of blue ice cypress left by him in the office, and he didn't smell Chi Ning's initial pheromone.

Walking lightly in front of Chi Ning, Chu Shaochen knelt down and reached out to touch his hand, only to find that Chi Ning's face was abnormally red when he got closer.

Frowning lowered, Chu Shaochen touched his forehead.

It was hot, and even breathing was heavier than usual.

Chi Ning has a high fever.

Chu Shaochen wrapped the person in a blanket, picked him up lightly, and called out in a low voice: "Chi Ning?"

The moment Chi Ning was picked up, Mimi woke up, subconsciously rubbed his eyes with his hand, and walked towards the familiar place The breath is approaching.

"Admiral? Where are we going?"

"Go home, you have a fever."

Chu Shaochen walked out of the office, and many people in the corridor looked at him, their eyes widened in surprise, and their faces were incredulous.

The unfavored youngest son of the Chi family came to Chu Shaochen, and word spread throughout the morning.

Everyone not only gossips, but also what kind of person makes Chu Shaochen such a treasure.

As a result, looking at it now, Chu Shaochen had wrapped him up tightly and hugged him so tightly, even if he couldn't see anything, he knew how important he was in Chu Shaochen's heart.

Chi Ning's throat was dry and hoarse, with a dull pain, and his words seemed to be scratched by razor blades, "I'm sick? Why don't I know, it's just very hot." "Did you sleep well last night?" "Well, I didn't fall asleep

.

"

Chu Shao Chen's breathing was stagnant, he hugged Chi Ning a little tighter, lowered his head to get close to him, and rubbed his forehead with his cheek.

How could he have forgotten that Chi Ning was extremely insecure, and at home he had to use the excuse of a caregiver to live in the same room and on the same bed with him.

Alpha disappeared for no reason and didn't return all night, how could Omega not be worried?

The remorse and pity in his eyes could hardly be suppressed, Chu Shaochen took a deep breath, ignored everyone's curious and inquiring eyes, and went straight out of the building.

Rules and Kaxiu were waiting on the platform, and when they saw Chu Shaochen coming out with Chi Ning in his arms, they looked puzzled.

Rules frowned, "Is there anyone else who dares to torture your Omega? It's too shameless, this group of people!" When

Kaxiu heard this, he also became nervous.

Although the young master of the Chi family usually looks weak, he is still very kind to people, especially the generals who are very attentive to them.

That day he witnessed Chi Ning's obedient appearance in front of Chu Shaochen, let alone Chu Shaochen showing off in front of him.

Omega nursed all night and fed the medicine herself, and her eyes were red from crying.

This heart is touching.

"Admiral, I will contact Dr. Bai immediately."

Kaxiu quickly connected to the optical brain, "The car is ready outside."

Rules followed and walked down, "How on earth does Chi's family raise children? I am at Chi's The old man saw the other children at the birthday banquet, and they were all healthy, why—"

"He has a high fever."

Chu Shaochen looked at Rules, "Teacher, please take care of the Helia. "

"Don't worry, I haven't retired, Helia is a hero."

Rules understood what Chu Shaochen meant, "But you have to be prepared."

"I will do my best." Chu Shaochen noticed the sky There was light rain, and the blanket was raised to cover Chi Ning's face, "Lake was the mastermind of that war at the beginning, and I will not let him continue to get away with it." "Don't worry, as long as I'm still in the

fleet for a day, I won't let him You fell victim to those people." The committee was not their friend, only their ally.

Take what you need.

Chi Ning heard part of the conversation in a daze, felt Chu Shaochen stop, and rubbed his head in Chu Shaochen's arms uncomfortably.

My head hurts, my throat hurts.

Even the bones in his body were sore, as if being eaten by ants.

Chu Shaochen nodded, "Teacher, we are going back."

Chi Ning followed in a daze, "Marshal Rules, goodbye."

Hearing this, Rules laughed, and reached out his hand across the blanket to touch Chi Ning "Little guy, I hope you are safe

and healthy." Chi Ning was as old as his grandson, but his life experience was very different.

"Thank you Marshal." Chi Ning replied politely.

Sitting in the car, Chu Shaochen still didn't let Chi Ning go, let him sit in his arms, leaning on his shoulder.

Ka Xiu in front adjusted the speed of the hover car, quickly confirming the fastest route back home.

Chi Ning's body was limp, and he pursed his lips, "Admiral, don't you—don't you need to be punished? Did the Marshal intercede for you?" After sleeping in

Chu Shaochen's office, when he woke up, Chu Ning Shao Chen was released, Chi Ning was a little confused.

"Yeah."

Chu Shaochen put his arms around him and asked in a low voice, "We're almost home, tell me if you're not feeling well." "

It's just that my throat hurts, but I want to talk again."

Chi Ning whispered, "Is this the case? It's called asking for trouble and making troubles?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Taking a deep breath, he squeezed Chi Ning's face, "No." "

Oh, I think there is a piece of iron in my forehead, the kind that burns red." Chi Ning felt Chu Shaochen's worry that he had grown so big , No one has paid attention to his life and death.

When he was sick when he was young, Ye Ru threw him directly to the nanny, or threw him to the hospital.

When he grows up, he knows to take medicine and go to the hospital by himself, so he doesn't bother them.

He didn't know why Chu Shaochen felt so nervous and scared, but felt heavy and uncomfortable.

Pursing her lips, she stretched out her hand under the blanket dishonestly, and took Chu Shaochen's hand.

"Admiral, if I accidentally die, don't miss me too much. Anyway, we haven't been married for a long time. Just feel sad for a while. You can find another one after a while. It must be in better health. ——"

The temperature inside the car dropped suddenly, and even Kaxiu in front noticed something was wrong.

Chu Shaochen's eyes darkened, he looked down at Chi Ning in his arms, gritted his teeth and said, "Chi Ning!"

Chi Ning: "..."

He picked up the blanket and covered his head.

He couldn't hear it, and he couldn't see it.

——Chu

Shaochen sat on the edge of the bed with his arms folded, his sharp eyes fell on Chi Ning and Bai Chen.

"What caused the fever?"

"Inflammation, inflammation of the tonsils."

Bai Chen looked at Chi Ning's guilty face and sighed helplessly, "It seems to be caused by drinking too many cold drinks and blowing cold wind after staying up all night. Inflammation, taking medicine and resting for a week will heal."

cold drink? stay up?

Chu Shaochen narrowed his eyes, staring at Chi Ning who was about to shrink into the quilt.

Worrying all night, crying all night, is that all?

Thinking of Chi Ning's performance after arriving in the office today, he suddenly laughed.

"Well, please come here, the dosage of the medicine and how many times a day you take it, you write it on the list and give it to Voss, he will give it to me." Chu Shaochen looked at Bai Chen, "It's okay if the medicine is a little bit

bitter."

Chi Ning's eyes widened when he heard the words, but he dared not speak out, and pulled the quilt angrily.

What, I was kissing my baby just now, but now it's changed.

Alphas are fickle guys.

Curling his lips, he looked at Bai Chen, "Dr. Bai, I feel that I still need to be checked again, why don't you—" "

What else is uncomfortable?" Chu Shaochen tensed up and leaned over, "No Avoid illness and avoid medical treatment."

Chi Ning was stunned, looking at the worry in Chu Shaochen's eyes, he forgot what to say.

Seeing him in a daze, Chu Shaochen asked softly, "What's the matter?"

Chi Ning's ears warmed up, and his cheeks also heated up, and he quickly shook his head, "No, there's nothing wrong, thank you Doctor Bai, I will follow the doctor's advice, Don't worry."

Seeing Chu Shaochen worried, he suddenly felt guilty and guilty.

Forget it, isn't it just after autumn to settle accounts?

Chu Shaochen should look at the friendship between the two of them and not care about him, right?

Bai Chen packed up his things and left, staying away from the place of right and wrong, so as not to harm the fish in the pond.

"Admiral, I'm fine. I'll just rest for a few days. Don't worry."

Chi Ning huddled under the quilt and whispered, "I'm just a little sleepy, and I want to sleep more." The

black eyes rolled and turned, and his face was full of tears. Written with a guilty conscience.

Chu Shaochen bent over and pinched his face, "Eat something, take the medicine before going to sleep." "

Okay." Chi Ning quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he and Chu Shaochen have a very close friendship.

"Let's not take this as an example. Even if you love to study, you can't stay up late reading."

Chu Shaochen straightened up, and ordered Voss who was standing at the door to bring in the food, and then went to get medicine from Bai Chen.

Voss brought in the food, a light porridge.

"Admiral, how is Master Chi?"

"Fever caused by inflammation, just rest for a few days." Chu Shaochen took the porridge and held the spoon, "When taking the medicine, ask Bai Chen about precautions, and then Tell me."

Knowing that Chu Shaochen will take care of Chi Ning himself, Voss nodded and retreated.

"What do you want to learn more? I can invite a tutor to come home."

Chu Shaochen fed the porridge to Chi Ning's mouth, "That was sociology before?"

Chi Ning chewed the minced meat in the porridge, not caring He could only stare at Chu Shaochen with wide eyes.

What?

private teacher?

Come home and teach him lessons?

Don't, don't, definitely don't.

He also doesn't love learning that much.

"Admiral, I personally think that young people should enjoy the holiday more. I was ignorant before."

Chi Ning said solemnly: "Actually, I don't love learning that much, I just read it occasionally."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, "Then what are you reading at night?"

"Social science."

"..."

Chi Ning coughed, "I just have too little professional knowledge, so... I read a little bit of everything, such as social science." , Emperor Star history theory, cosmic paradox, mecha structure and so on."

Mecha?

Chu Shaochen took the time to look at Chi Ning.

"Then there's no need to invite the teacher to the house."

Chu Shaochen fed Chi Ning again, saw his bulging cheeks, and smiled.

Chi Ning heaved a sigh of relief, this should count as a pass, right?

It's too exaggerated to ask the teacher to come to teach at home, and it's still summer vacation.

"I can teach you."

Chi Ning raised a question mark, "??"

What, what do you mean? Chu Shaochen prefers teachers and students -

from husband and wife to teachers and students, this sounds a bit bad.

Chi Ning was ashamed to speak, so he could only beat around the bush and ask, "Admiral, is this a bit bad? I will call you teacher in the future, and others will misunderstand."

Chu Shaochen: "?"

There is nothing wrong with this. Could it be that he is a straight-A student in a military academy, so he is not worthy of being a teacher?

The military academy still invites him to give lectures every year, but he is too lazy to go.

"Teacher?"

"Professor?"

Chi Ning tried to call out, "Admiral, do you think it's okay to call him that?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

He suddenly thought of something, he didn't think it was necessary to respect the teacher so much. Can.

"Are you interested in mechs?"

"I'm curious, how such a big thing can become so flexible. I've only seen it in movies, but I've never seen it with my own eyes." Changed the subject abruptly to

Chu Shaochen , Chi Ning stopped mentioning it very considerately, "Does the general really want to teach me?" "

I think I'm pretty smart, maybe I can control mechs in the future."

"If your talent is high enough, start now. " It's not too late to learn." Chu Shaochen stared at him as he finished a bowl of porridge, "But now your task is to recuperate."

Well, it's better for the patient to recuperate well.

Chi Ning felt sleepy after eating.

Half-closed his eyes, "By the way, General, you won't blame me for making my own decisions when I go to Chi's house today, right?" "You

are so smart, it's amazing to think of this way."

Chu Shaochen praised without hesitation: " The Chi family doesn't trust me enough, and they still have precautions, Lan Jing's channels have not reassured them, and they will feel much more relieved if they owe someone a favor today."

If you want to find out who is manipulating the line behind the Chi family, you must first gain the trust of the Chi family.

At least think of them as grasshoppers in a boat.

Only in this way can you feel relieved to reveal some secrets.

When Chi Ning heard the compliment, he smiled and rolled his eyes, "That's good, I was worried that you would be unhappy, as long as I didn't mess things up." Before

meeting Chu Shaochen, he wasn't sure if it was completely right to do so. correct.

If he accidentally hurt Chu Shaochen, his crime would be serious.

His face, which usually seemed too pale, became ruddy due to the fever after eating, and even his lips were red.

Chu Shaochen's eyes fell on him, very gentle.

"By the way, even Chi Mingfang doesn't know what Chi Mingye is researching. It seems that only Chi Feng and Chi Mingye know."

Chi Ning didn't understand. Since Chi Feng led the business, why didn't Chi Mingfang know about it? .

From the usual point of view, he treats his two sons similarly.

Anyway, he has more presence than him.

"Perhaps Chi Mingye has a key role, but Chi Mingfang and Luo Yuan have already had a preliminary investigation result." "What is it? Can you

arrest Chi Mingfang."

"Yes."

Chi Ning His eyes lit up, and then he thought of something, pursed his lips, "Is it too early, I wonder if we can catch a few more people along Chi Mingfang." "Don't worry, none of them can

escape."

Chu Shaochen expressed sympathy for Luo Yuan's experience, but if it hadn't involved Chi Ning, he would not take the initiative to interfere.

Maybe it will be handed over to others, but it is different when it involves Chi Ning.

"Great, the wicked are punished, just as it is written in the book." Only when the wicked are punished, the good will be fair.

Otherwise, what is the need for justice?

Chi Ning was about to ask another question, but Voss had already left and returned, returning with medicine.

Facing Chu Shaochen's eyes, Chi Ning obediently put the pill into his mouth, the moment the bitter taste exploded in his mouth, he suspected that Bai Chen was checking the too noisy enemy before revenge.

Frowning and swallowing the medicine, Chi Ning even wrinkled his facial features.

Even after drinking a whole cup, it still tastes bitter.

"Very bitter?"

"Yes, especially—huh?"

Chi Ning bit the candy that Chu Shaochen stuffed into his mouth, blinked, rolled his eyes, and said vaguely: "Thank you, General." "

Then now Do you want to sleep, or do you plan to discuss mecha lessons with me?" Chu Shaochen sat by the bed, "But it is very risky for you to go to Chi's house rashly, and they are still coveting your glands." "But I don't understand

, Is there something special about my glands, am I a non-Emperor star creature?" "

Chi Ning."

Hearing Chu Shaochen's serious tone, Chi Ning lowered his eyes, "I only know that Chi Mingye is trying to help my glands. We are doing research on this."

That's why Chi Mingye revealed this news to him, not only because he was using his name, but also because he wanted to get Chu Shaochen's line from him.

Chi Mingfang knew that a new laboratory had been opened, but he didn't know what it was researching.

"Chi Ning, the direction of their research is pheromone regeneration, but in fact it is not the case."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning, "On the surface, it is an experiment of man-made pheromones for the benefit of the public, but in fact they are conducting an experiment on Omega Massacre."

Chu Shaochen took out something from the drawer beside the bed and handed it to Chi Ning, "I found it by accident when I was investigating the black wolves in the seventh district." On that piece of paper was a

list .

There are names, ages and --

time and place of disappearance.

"It's not clear whether this matter is related to the Chi family, but these missing people are all Omega without exception."

Chi Ning squeezed the paper harder, looked at the traces left, and fell silent.

"You may—"

is the subject used for the experiment.

Chu Shaochen didn't say it, but he knew that Chi Ning must understand.

He never thought that Chi Ning was an ignorant young master of a wealthy family. On the contrary, growing up in the environment of Chi's family, Chi Ning knew how to protect himself better than anyone else.

There is even a shell in front of him to protect himself, how could he be an innocent and ignorant Omega.

"From three years ago to now, there are... more than 30 missing Omega."

"Yes."

Chi Ning took a deep breath, looked up at Chu Shaochen, his eyes were red, "What should I do? I want to Blow up the Chi family."

Chu Shaochen was slightly stunned, and took the paper, "Then you have to sleep enough, and you can go when you recover from illness."

Chi Ning nodded, satisfied with Chu Shaochen's answer, leaning on the pillow and looking at Chu Shaochen Chen, "Admiral, can you stay with me?"

"I can't sleep."

I was also a little scared.

Meeting Chi Ning's restless eyes, Chu Shaochen nodded, "Go to sleep, I'm here."