Chapter 23

very sweet.

For Chu Shaochen, who is not addicted to sweetness, this sweet taste is more attractive than any other taste.

The gray pupils darkened, almost as dark as night.

Chi Ning met his eyes, leaned back subconsciously, and almost pressed his whole body against the cabin door, his eyes were not afraid, but hesitant.

He never smelled his pheromones and wasn't sure if his pheromones were a nuisance.

What if Chu Shaochen hates him very much?

Seeing Chu Shaochen's expressionless face, Chi Ning became more sure of his inner thoughts.

Sure enough, 80% of the matches are fake.

The pheromones of low-level Omega are very smelly to others.

In Chu Shaochen's eyes, he must smell worse than a piece of aged stinky tofu now.

Or the ancient dark dish, walking canned herring.

Walking canned herring.

It's still open.

Chi Ning's whole body drooped, like an eggplant beaten by frost.

"Admiral, if my pheromone smells a bit stinky, can you ask Dr. Bai to bring me a bottle of covering agent? Then I won't smell it." Chi Ning said in a low voice, "Otherwise, I will change the isolation

sticker three times a day. I thought that our relationship would not get along, and there would be a marriage scandal."

Pheromones stink?

Marriage gossip?

Chu Shaochen didn't expect that he was stunned for a few seconds. Chi Ning had already gone through the "marriage change" process by himself.

His eyebrows were raised, and he looked at Chi Ning in the spare time, "Is that all?"

Chi Ning's pupils trembled, and he couldn't believe what he heard.

Did Chu Shaochen really intend to throw him off the aircraft?

Not even giving him a chance

would be too—overbearing.

He didn't intentionally release pheromones to pollute the air. Herring-flavored pheromones are a bit strange, but—

now he has no way to control the pheromones on his own.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, "Do you think your pheromones stink?"

He and Chi Ningli always had a problem with their sense of smell.

Chi Ning pouted, and looked out, just below was the federal government building.

It's so ugly.

When he has the ability, he will explode quietly.

"I know that low-level Omega pheromones smell bad. I don't expect the general to think it smells good, but as a general's Omega, I hope the general will give me the last respect. When there is news of the marriage change, the media can Show mercy."

Tears welled up in his eyes, Chi Ning sniffed, and when he blinked, the tears hung on his eyelashes and would not fall.

Anyone watching this scene would accuse Alpha of despising his own Omega, it's just too scumbag!

"There will be no marriage change, no stink, and no media will dare to disturb you." Chu Shaochen rubbed his brows helplessly, "Why do you have this kind of perception?"

Chi Ning was taken aback when he heard this, and looked carefully Looking at Chu Shaochen's expression, he faintly realized that he seemed to have misunderstood something.

Don't open your eyes, squinting with guilt.

"The general's expression just now looks like he is facing a big enemy and avoiding it."

"No."

Chu Shaochen looked at the federal building below, "If you blow up the building, you will be arrested according to law."

Chi Ning Feeling flustered, he quickly denied, "I just took a look, I didn't intend to blow it up, I just thought about it."

Chu Shaochen: "If they want to blow it up, they have to blow it up themselves."

Chi Ning: "..."

It seems like Chu Shaochen Nor is it so abiding by public order and good customs.

"I'll contact—"

Chu Shaochen was about to tell Chi Ning that he would ask Bai Chen to do an examination for him, when he heard a voice from the communicator.

Joss: "Admiral, I want to remind you that I didn't know you were using the aircraft, so—" "

A few minutes ago, I forcibly connected to the communication device."

Chi Ning: "..."

He is now from here Is it too late to jump off?

Or denying that his name is not Chi Ning, I don't know if he will believe it.

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Taking a deep breath, he pressed the green button with his finger, "You can hang up now."

"Chi Mingye, if there is any mistake, the bonus will be halved."

Jos dared not speak, and quickly hung up.

Public revenge, can not afford to offend.

Chi Ning pretended to look at the scenery and even covered his ears.

But it's a little bit different, so there's nothing to be afraid of.

If you hear it, you will hear it, isn't it just a topic of marriage change, there is nothing you can't hear.

Half an hour later, they hurried home from the base.

No one was seen, even Jos, who was guarding the office, missed.

Chi Ning caught a glimpse of the car in the garden and immediately recognized it as Bai Chen's.

I didn't expect Bai Chen to come so fast, so dedicated.

"Admiral, did you smell my pheromone just now?"

Chi Ning finally remembered and asked, "I feel that my sense of smell has deteriorated."

Otherwise, how could he not smell it?

It all caused such a big reaction from Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen led him to the living room. No accident, Bai Chen should have brought enough equipment to judge what Chi Ning's initial pheromone was like.

Hearing Chi Ning's words, he said "um", and then remembered Chi Ning's words on the aircraft, "Don't worry, it's not smelly."

He couldn't directly determine what the pheromone smelled like, but he could be sure that it didn't stink.

Most of Omega's pheromones are delicious to Alpha, but only a few pheromones will be smelly.

Alphas are same-sex repulsion, and most Alphas will feel that Alphas other than themselves stink.

Therefore, when most Alphas get along with each other, they will restrain their pheromones, or use covering agents and isolation stickers.

Among Omegas, pheromones can only be divided into grades, and there will be no rejection. The exception is the top Omega, which will convince the Omega unconditionally.

"That's good."

Chi Ning relaxed and followed Chu Shaochen in.

Bai Chen saw Chu Shaochen and Chi Ning again after a few days, his eyes fell on the hands they were holding, and he showed surprise behind his glasses.

When Chi Ning saw him, he walked up to him and greeted him warmly.

"Good evening, Doctor Bai, thank you for your hard work."

Bai Chen didn't know why, but he was afraid that Chi Ning would suddenly say something serious, so he immediately waved his hands and shook his head, "It should be, Master Chi, you are welcome."

Chi Ning was about to say more , the back of the neck was lifted by someone, directly pinching the back of fate's neck.

"Admiral, don't—"

Chi Ning muttered and turned around, halfway through the sentence, he suddenly realized that the dissatisfaction on his face instantly turned into embarrassment, "It's not good for outsiders to see it by mentioning it like this. Just play around."

Playing in private?

OK?

Bai Chen felt that he didn't really want to hear this kind of conversation between husband and wife. He was just a doctor, an innocent single doctor.

To be called by the boss to go out to work at night is simply --

immoral.

Chu Shaochen gently slapped the back of Chi Ning's head, and looked at Bai Chen who was not normal, "Half an hour ago, he released pheromone, you can check his glands again." He was immersed in part-time

work The sad Bai Chen immediately became interested when he heard the words, adjusted his glasses and looked at Chi Ning.

His eyes lit up, as if he saw a rare experimental product.

Chi Ning suddenly felt a chill on the back of his neck, and had an ominous premonition.

He reached out and grabbed Chu Shaochen's clothes, raised his eyes and looked at him pitifully, "General, I can—"

Before he finished speaking, he met Chu Shaochen's eyes.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, took a few seconds to weigh the pros and cons, and gave up resolutely, "Okay, I will listen to what Dr. Bai has to say."

Before Bai Chen could be happy, Chi Ning continued.

"Doctor Bai is a good man. He even praised my beautiful glands last time."

In less than a second, Bai Chen felt the rapid drop in air pressure around him. Chi Ning let go of Chu Shaochen's hand, and walked in front of Dr. Bai, "Let's go, Dr. Bai, let's go

check it out, I feel like my glands are alive."

Bai Chen: "..."

No, he sees and hears nothing.

"Your glands are not alive, they are recovering. They just stopped growing before, but it may be due to the nourishment of the admiral's pheromone, so they gradually recovered."

"Gland recovery sounds so fresh, I haven't seen it in books."

Chi Ning recalled the books he had read, but there was no such statement, "Then why my glands stopped growing? It's because of insufficient nutrients. ?"

Bai Chen was at a loss for words, and almost couldn't answer.

Judging from Chi Ning's inspection report last time, there was no trace of trauma to the gland, nor was there any trace of any interfering agent injected.

Neither of the two common ways to suppress the gland, and the rest of the recipes are too many.

If you want to determine whether it will affect Chi Ning's health, you need to find the root cause.

But at present, it is unlikely.

Unless Chi Jia said it himself.

Chu Shaochen watched the two go up to the second floor, but did not follow, but went to the study.

A lot of things have piled up in the past half a month, especially the internal investigation of the Federation and the disappearance of Cumulus One.

Cumulus 1 did not find any wreckage and debris, which means that several people on it may survive.

It's just the accident of this mission, who actually did it.

Connected to Josi's terminal, Chu Shaochen looked at the information collected on the screen, and gradually frowned, "Zhou Ran has seen the Marshal these few days?" "Yes, Secretary-General

Zhou has seen Rules Field Marshal, about two hours."

Jayden Roules, fifty-five years old, Field Marshal of the Union Army.

He once served as the principal of the Federal Military Academy and taught Chu Shaochen. He was not only his boss, but also a teacher.

A week before his mission, Rules stayed at home sick and did not show up before departure, only met him alone.

It's just that there was nothing strange about those words at that time, and they were the same as the instructions for every mission before.

Why did Zhou Ran go to see him?

The meeting lasted for a long time, and there were too many things to talk about during this period.

Chu Shaochen was silent for a moment, and then ordered, "Don't attract the teacher's attention, keep an eye on Zhou Ran, and—" "The

committee's old foxes."

"Yes, general." Qiao Si asked: "The general Do you want to visit the marshal?"

"No, the teacher will come after a while." After Chu Shaochen finished speaking, he tapped his fingers on the armrest of the chair unconsciously, "How is Chi Mingye?" "

Lan Jing's matter has been contacted, but The other party is very vigilant and wants the general to come forward in person, so he doesn't fully trust me."

Josi said, "If you are so vigilant, I suspect that this experiment may involve some illegal operations." "

It was Chi Mingye who contacted you all the time. , where are Chi Feng and Chi Mingfang?"

"I've seen Chi Feng, but Chi Mingfang doesn't seem to have appeared."

Interesting.

It seems that the eldest and second child of the Chi family are not completely of the same mind.

It's about the property in the hands of Chi Feng and the Chi family, real gold and silver, everyone wants to get more of it,

"Leave Chi Ming over there, go and investigate Luo Yuan's case."

"This is..."

"Investigate."

Hearing this, Qiao Si stopped asking, "Yes, I will investigate immediately."

Chu Shaochen's eyes were deep, "Get the evidence first, and then listen to me for the arrangement later." You

can't startle the snake yet, at least you have to hold the evidence. It also needs to be collected slowly.

After finishing the call, Chu Shaochen glanced at the few books on the table and the previous combat deployment documents, and with a cold snort, he stood up and went to the consultation room on the second floor.

——

"Master Chi, you can lie on your stomach, it will be more comfortable, and the test may take time."

Bai Chen adjusted the device, looked at the screen that appeared on the screen, and patiently communicated with Chi Ning.

As soon as Chi Ning heard this, he immediately changed from lying on his back to lying on his stomach, and found that there was actually a hole, just enough to put his face down.

Hey, it seems that he was dragged by Ye Ru to the massage bed in the sanatorium before.

"Doctor Bai, are my glands

still growing very slowly?" "It's much faster than expected, but it's still slower than normal."

Bai Chen glanced at the back of Chi Ning's neck, where the glands were located, Redder than surroundings.

The gloved fingertips leaned against it lightly, and sure enough, they felt slightly hot to the touch.

When Chi Ning was touched by the gland, he felt uncomfortable, subconsciously stretched out his hand to tear it away, but just as he raised his hand, it was held by another pair of hands.

"Don't move, you're doing an examination."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Bai Chen's hand, his face was sullen, although he was unhappy, he controlled his expression.

When Chi Ning heard Chu Shaochen's voice, he said "oh", and was immediately held by him obediently.

Bai Chen caught a glimpse of Chu Shaochen protecting the food, and raised his eyebrows. He thought it was interesting, after all, he rarely had the opportunity not to see Chu Shaochen like this.

Everyone in the federal military academy and fleet knew that Chu Shaochen was not close to sex.

He was still curious why Chu Shaochen was so interested in an Omega he hadn't seen a few times.

Withdrawing his hand, he continued to observe the changes in the pheromone on the screen.

In normal and fully developed glands, pheromones can be converted into a shade of color, but on the screen in front of you, there are only a few dots of color.

too little.

For a young boy who has just differentiated, his pheromones are stronger than those of Chi Ning.

"How is it?"

Chu Shaochen could see from Bai Chen's expression that Chi Ning's gland condition was still not optimistic.

Bai Chen tore off the gloves, wrapped them up in a ball, and threw them into the trash can, "The glands are intact, but their growth rate is very slow, but congratulations, the pheromone released today is not an illusion, it is indeed there.

" Chu Shaochen helped him up, and immediately felt that his hearing had recovered.

When I lay down in that hole just now, everything I heard was foggy.

What can't be seen can't be heard.

It really makes sense.

"But I guess, the time of appearance should be very short, isn't it?"

Chi Ning nodded, with a cute face and admiration.

Bai Chen couldn't get used to Chi Ning's well-behaved appearance for a while, coughed softly and packed up the instrument, "However, your glands are in a special condition, and no one can predict how it will change in the future, but one thing you can rest assured is that your glands are completely intact. Question, stating that you can do any flagging."

Any flagging?

It refers to -

Chi Ning suddenly regrets that he knows too much.

How could he, an eighteen-year-old Omega who was restricted from traveling by his family and not allowed to socialize too much, know so much.

He bowed his head in shame, unwilling to look up and face the display.

Bai Chen didn't know why, and thought that Chi Ning was shy.

He can understand, after all, when many Omegas talk about AO marking behavior, they are ashamed to mention it because of incorrect educational concepts.

He has practiced medicine for many years, and he even met an Omega who was an adult and didn't know what the hot period was.

There are also underage victims who were coaxed by Alpha and marked.

However, Emperor Star and the Federation don't pay much attention to Omega to the point of discrimination. Most Omega are just reproductive tools.

Bai Chen packed up and was about to leave when he suddenly thought of something and asked, "Master Chi, can you remember if anyone did anything to you or took anything during your separation? It must be long-term, at least half a year. "

Seeing Bai Chen's serious expression, Chi Ning realized that it must be related to the stagnation of his glands, so he recalled it carefully.

Ever since he could remember, Ye Ru and Chi Feng didn't care much about him.

When Chi Mingfang was a child, he still regarded him as a playmate, but when he grew up, he was not happy when he knew that he had become an Omega.

On the contrary, Chi Mingye, the big brother, has always looked like a big brother and treats him better.

But Chi Mingye didn't spend much time at home, so he had little contact with him.

As for Chi Yun, he didn't like him very much.

The glands...

differentiated when they were almost twelve years old.

I had a fever for a week, stayed in the room every day, and ate lightly, that is, I ate the same thing every day—

wait a minute, the food I ate during that time seemed to be the same.

"In the week of differentiation, I had a fever repeatedly, so I stayed in the room and didn't go to class." Chi Ning said intermittently: "The doctor came to see, also checked the glands, extracted the initial pheromone, said to take it back for analysis ""

"The food seems to be the same, they are all some porridge, which is relatively light."

Bai Chen frowned, "Then before the differentiation, have you checked your glands?" "

Yes, the age of differentiation is approaching, almost every day. I have to come to my house for a check-up every month. At the beginning, the doctor was patient, but later on he became impatient, and his actions were neither serious nor severe, and sometimes the glands still hurt." Chi Ning said in a relaxed tone, "And every time I do a check-

up Every now and then, I feel groggy and want to sleep."

That's it.

The Chi family has really tampered with Chi Ning's glands, and they are very concerned about Chi Ning's pheromones.

No matter what their purpose was at the time, the result was obviously something they didn't want to see.

"I suggest that Young Master Chi can recall more about the past. Your gland growth retardation may be artificially caused." Bai

Chen took the things, "If you have evidence, you can sue the Chi family."

Although Omega's status is not as good as Alpha, anyone Artificial interference with the development of glands is considered a felony.

Not only intervening in the development of glands, but also reselling glands, are at least 20 years or more in prison.

Chi Ning was stunned, watching Bai Chen walk to the door, and didn't react when they left.

So, his glands were really manipulated by the Chi family, and—

before he differentiated.

Chi Ning sat there with a confused face, not even responding to Chu Shaochen calling him.

"Why?"

Chi Ning came back to his senses, looked up at Chu Shaochen, "There are treasures hidden in my glands, so it's worth their trouble?"

Chi Ning sighed, jumped lightly, and got off the bed.

"Those who don't know think I'm a monster and want to study me."

"It's always done like this in movies."

Chu Shaochen looked at him quietly and didn't make a sound.

Chi Ning raised his hand and lightly touched the gland, and it had returned to normal, and he couldn't feel the previous vitality.

Heaving a sigh of relief, he looked at Chu Shaochen with sparkling eyes, "Don't worry, General, even if I am a monster, I must be a rational monster and will not hurt you." Then the first thing is to

rush Go to Chi's house and eat up that group of people.

Even the bones are chewed to pieces.

Click, click, crush them all, and then throw them into the crocodile lake to feed the fish.

"Then accompany me to have something to eat?" Chu Shaochen stretched out his hand to invite, "The Chi family is not worthy of your anger, it is more important to eat."

Chi Ning held his hand, "Of course, I am the one who will accompany the general to have dinner It's an honor."

Voss at the stairwell watched the two come out holding hands, his face was full of relief, he bowed to them and said, "General, Master Chi, dinner is ready."

Chi Ning pursed his lips and smiled, his chin slightly raised Get up, glance down, dignified and beautiful, "Thank you Mr. Voss."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Chi Ning, just shook his hand, and took him to the restaurant.

Chi Ning's taste is relatively simple, except for offal, almost can be eaten.

The dishes on the table are all cooked according to his taste, and they are arranged for one table, lest he feel that there are too few dishes.

After dinner, it was the first time that Chi Ning didn't stay in Chu Shaochen's room at night. Instead, after changing Chu Shaochen's medicine, he said "good night" and quickly returned to the room with his slippers on.

As soon as the door closed, Chi Ning sent Tang Xi a message.

"Xiaoxi!"

"What's the matter? Did you quarrel with the general?"

Chi Ning: "..."

Why don't you wish him well?

Either cheating or quarreling, it sounds like their relationship is very plastic.

"That's not the point. The point is that today your books are all professional books in various disciplines. Could it be that the black wolf has taken away all your novels?"

"Some time ago someone came to check. I don't know if that unlucky guy was caught by his parents and came to buy books from me. Someone came to check. I changed it specially and moved it to the underground.

" Turned over and lay down, "It turned out to be like this, it scared me to death."

Tang Xi was in her small room, next to Luo Yuan and Tangtang, she lowered her voice, "Thank you for today's matter, if you didn't call General, we will all be taken away by the black wolf."

Hearing this, Chi Ning stared at the ceiling, thinking of what he had just learned, feeling depressed. Pursing her lips, she pressed her fingers against the quilt, "Xiaoxi, do you

have the kind of book where the persecuted Omega finally knocked out the Alpha family?"

Is it so serious? Even if you quarreled with the general, you have to endure it and improve your strength, otherwise if you go to assassinate the general now, wouldn't that be hitting a stone with an egg?"

Chi Ning suddenly wanted to hang up the call.

Why did he want to assassinate Chu Shaochen? Do you think your life is too long?

Chu Shaochen's little finger could crush him to death.

Ah, no, if Chu Shaochen used pheromones to attack him, he would definitely not last ten seconds, and it was possible—

the pheromones of the top Alpha could induce the climax of Omega.

- Any marking action can be performed.

Bai Chen's words suddenly appeared in his mind, and Chi Ning froze for a few seconds, then suddenly turned over and put his head under the pillow.

"Don't provoke our feelings, the general and I are—" In order to keep Chu Shaochen's secret, Chi Ning closed his eyes and talked nonsense after thinking about it.

"I'm an adult, the admiral can mark me, and you don't even know how gentle the admiral is to me, kisses my glands, pulls my hand, takes me to his office, we are in the aircraft Talk, and—"

"The general is very strong, he can easily lift me up, and the doctor at home is not allowed to look at me more, and we both slept together, how could we quarrel!"

Call Tang Xi over there suddenly had the illusion of accidentally clicking on a midnight radio program.

And Voss, who was ordered to deliver milk outside the door, was a little annoyed that his hearing was too good.

Young man, it's out of control.

AO marking behavior, as a Beta, he can't understand it.

Voss took the glass of milk and left, deciding not to disturb Chi Ning.

"No, no, you haven't answered me yet. Is there any book like this? I want to read it." Chi Ning's cheeks were hot, and he couldn't help shaking his legs in embarrassment.

What a shame.

However, he just made it up according to the book, half-truths are easy to fool.

Those places and things are really done, so they are exaggerated by a billion points.

"Yes, when will you come to get it?"

"Well, wait a few days. If you go now, you may get into trouble. Hei Lang was scared away by the general, but he must hold a grudge."

Chi Ning was so stuffed by the pillow that his face was flushed, even his ears were red, and when he got out, his hair was messy.

Chu Shaochen also told him not to go out alone in the near future, and if he must go out, he should tell him.

"Then you have to be careful." Tang Xi thought for a while, "Hey, the general won't mind if you call me so late?" words.

He coughed softly, and said in a low voice: "He's still in the study, dealing with official business. You know, he's very busy. If it wasn't for... because of marrying me, he wouldn't have delayed so many things." "Then

you Rest early, or go to accompany him? Cultivate the relationship between husband and wife well. The general looks fierce, but he treats you very well, so you should cherish it."

Tang Xi said in a sincere tone.

Chi Ning vaguely agreed, and of course he would cherish Chu Shaochen.

But it wasn't a physical promise, and Chu Shaochen didn't like him.

"Ning Ning, I'll go to bed then, good night."

"Okay, good night."

Just after hanging up, Chi Ning looked at the time, it was almost eleven o'clock.

Just as he was about to sleep, Chi Mingye played a voice call.

Chi Ning sat up in a jerk, hesitated for a while before connecting.

"Brother?" The voice trembled, showing fear, "It's so late, what do you want?"

Chi Mingye seemed to be still outside, a little noisy, hearing that there was a construction site nearby.

He carefully recorded the information, waiting for Chi Mingye to speak while writing.

In the pure black notebook, most of it was written in scribbles.

"Ning Ning, is the general by your side?"

Tsk tsk tsk, are you starting to inquire and suspect?

Chi Ning paused for a few seconds before answering in a low voice, "The general is in the bathroom. I... am reading a book. I want to sleep with the general."

The voice was very small, but it was enough for Chi Mingye who was opposite him to hear clearly.

Chi Mingye seemed satisfied with the answer, and smiled, "That's good, it seems that the general really likes you, so you have to work hard." "Don't worry, brother, I will work hard." Chi Ning's voice was soft and

sweet , you can put down a soft voice, and it's easy to listen to.

There was only his low voice in the room, and the night outside the window was thick, so there was no sound at all.

Chi Ning wrote a few more words, waiting for Chi Mingye to reveal his purpose.

"Good boy." After Chi Mingye praised him, he paused for a second and asked, "Has your second brother been in touch with you during this time? He won't be home for a while, so my parents are more worried.

" .

He listened to the sound of breathing over there, until Chi Mingye could not bear to ask again, and finally spoke, hesitatingly, "Second brother called me to care about my life here, and third sister also called me." Hit, and mom and dad—"

"Ningning, I'm asking your second brother." "

I know, the second brother called me, and the third sister also hit—"

"Ningning!"

Over there With a low reprimand, Chi Ning immediately silenced, sniffed, and whispered: "I'm sorry, brother, I was wrong."

Chi Mingye seemed to realize something, and returned to his usual appearance, "It's brother who is impatient, don't be afraid ."

Chi Ning responded, "Second brother, he asked my eldest brother what you were doing, and sometimes he didn't go home for three or two days, he was very worried about you." "Big

brother, please don't tell second brother, second brother told me not to I told you."

He explained eagerly, with fear in his tone.

Chi Mingye seemed to smile, "Your second brother is short-tempered, and he usually teases you when he gets angry with you, but don't worry, how could I tell him, this is our secret." "Yeah, our secret

. "Chi Ning said

happily: " Then big brother, will the general help you with the matter of Lan Jing?" Things are too complicated, so you don't need to worry about these things."

"Okay, big brother is so kind." Chi Ning said blankly, "Big brother has been the best to me since I was a child." Hearing

this, Chi Mingye over there was concerned again Say Chi Ning, and then let him remember that at the end of the month, he will go home late for a physical examination.

at the end of the month?

Then there are ten days left.

Chi Ning agreed, and waited until Chi Mingye hung up before cutting off the optical brain and closing the notebook in his hand.

[On June 20th, Chi Mingye called and asked about Chi Mingfang's movements. 】

The book was put in the cabinet at the bottom of the bed, Chi Ning glanced at his box of books, rolled under the quilt, turned off the light and lay down.

His glands turned out to be stunted, not inherently bad.

That's good.

However, it's okay to be inherently bad.

Without glands, it will save a lot of trouble.

——The

next morning, when Chi Ning woke up, it was past nine o'clock.

After changing clothes and washing up, Chi Ning walked out of the room and found that the weather today was rare and clear, and it was no longer foggy.

Seeing Chu Shaochen already at the dining table when he went downstairs, Chi Ning quickly went downstairs and sat down beside him.

"Morning, General."

A while ago, Chu Shaochen was injured and was bedridden, and rarely went downstairs to eat, so Chi Ning was rarely downstairs either.

Seeing Chu Shaochen sitting at the dining table at first glance today is a bit fresh, and all the joy is shown on his face.

After taking the milk and saying thank you, Chi Ning regained his reserve and asked softly, "Are the general's injuries all healed? When Dr. Bai was here yesterday, he should be asked to have a checkup." What a waste of a good opportunity

.

Chu Shaochen put down the bowl and looked at him, "I'm happy today?"

"Of course, I can release pheromones, isn't that something to be happy about?" Chi Ning held his cheek and turned his head to look at Chu Shaochen, "That's a gland. There are also pheromones."

Although Chi's family is not human, they have three Alphas, and pheromones are barely above average.

The tail is raised to the sky.

Ye Ru and Chi Ning are Omegas, and their pheromones are not too high, but they are still much stronger than Omega of natural waste like him.

Now that he has pheromone, doesn't this hit Chi Yun who always laughs at him?

When his glands grow well and the pheromone level is tested again, he must go to Chi's house for a stroll.

Grow glands quietly and scare them to death.

Chu Shaochen curled the corner of his lower lip, "Who said pheromones are not important before?"

He could see that Chi Ning was not happy because of pheromones, but because he felt fresh.

In the past, Chi Ning had been discriminated against because he didn't have pheromones. Even if he didn't care, those comments were everywhere, reminding him that he was out of tune with the people around him.

But it's different now, he has pheromones, what a new thing.

Those who laughed at him, how could they have imagined that his glands were not completely damaged.

"I said it." Chi Ning bravely admitted, "It's not bad to have it."

What Chi Ning said yesterday has nothing to do with Chi Ning today.

Chu Shaochen laughed, and just about to speak, the vague pheromone in the air appeared again.

Sweeter than last night's.

From the corner of the eye, the servant who was wiping the vase's expression changed. Chu Shaochen stood up, and the chair dragged on the ground with harsh sounds.

Chi Ning looked up at Chu Shaochen in astonishment, and before he could ask, he was taken away by the wrist.

Staggering and almost falling, Chi Ning struggled a bit, and asked in confusion, "Admiral, what's wrong with you?"

Is it the susceptibility period?

No, he only has pheromones, but he doesn't know how to use them yet, so what should he do?

How could it be ahead of schedule? Not one more month.

Chu Shaochen glanced at Chi Ning, stopped and took a deep breath, picked him up, put his big hands around his waist, and patted him.

"Lie on your shoulders and don't move around."

Lan Bingbai's pheromone spread out silently, gradually covering up the pheromone that Chi Ning released unconsciously.

Chi Ning was so frightened that his hair was going to explode, suddenly he was so high off the ground, it was a little...

horrifying.

Realizing that Chu Shaochen was going to his room, Chi Ning couldn't care less about anything, and was afraid of touching his wound, so he frantically stopped him.

"Admiral, I, I want to go to your room."

Chu Shaochen just went up to the second floor, and asked, "The reason."

Chi Ning's mind was blank, especially when he glanced at the shocked Voss by the stairs , the shame was at its peak.

Covering his face, he lay on his shoulder and pretended to be dead, and said in a low voice, "Because, because—" "

I am familiar with the general's room, and I feel more secure and more at ease in the familiar room."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Depressing the gradually expanding pheromone, he walked faster, entered the room and closed the door.

Voss and the servant next to him looked at each other and left together.

Chi Ning was put on the bed, his face flushed, "Admiral, have you reached your susceptibility period? I'll find you an inhibitor, where—" "It's not the susceptibility

period, it's because you released the pheromone just now, you feel Can't you?"

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning on the bed, his eyes darkened, "Your pheromone is too sweet."

Hearing this, Chi Ning's eyes widened, and he put his hands on his sides, "Too sweet?"

Great, it doesn't taste like canned herring.

Chu Shaochen wasn't coaxing him yesterday.

Seeing Chi Ning's happy face, Chu Shaochen frowned, knelt on the side of the bed, and approached Chi Ning, "Have you ever tried to control your pheromones?"

Chi Ning shook his head, "I tried, it won't work. "

It really doesn't work, and he doesn't seem to feel it himself.

Doubt flashed across Chu Shaochen's eyes, he sniffed the smell in the room carefully, and found that Chi Ning's pheromone had disappeared again.

It seems to be really out of control.

"It's nothing, I brought you up to give you the covering agent." Chu Shaochen was about to push away to get the covering agent, but he was pulled back by someone.

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen who was dragged back by him, without any sense of crisis, "Admiral, I have something to tell you, it's very important." I almost

forgot the voice of Chi Mingye yesterday, but there was a big message of.

If Chi Mingye hadn't called, he would have almost forgotten that Chi Mingye and Chi Mingfang brothers were not as close as they appeared on the surface.

"What's the matter?"

"About my elder brother."

Chu Shaochen narrowed his eyes slightly, "Did he contact you yesterday?"

Chi Ning nodded, looked left and right, and entered the role again, "

Admiral, my eldest brother called yesterday to ask about my second brother. He probably asked if he had contacted me. I said yes, and I told my eldest brother everything that my second brother asked me. Chu

Shaochen looked at Chi Ning's serious expression, and stroked his hair, "Then what did your second brother tell you?" "

Chi Ning lowered his voice, "Second brother asked my elder brother what he was doing recently, but I didn't say anything, just said I didn't know. It

seemed that Chi Mingfang was really worried about Chi Mingye, and was busy asking what his elder brother was doing behind his back.

Chu Shaochen laughed softly, "Our Ningning is really smart. Hearing this

, Chi Ning looked proud, raised his chin, and brightened his eyes, "General, don't praise me like that, I will be proud and complacent." When he tilted his head

, he found that Chu Shaochen's arm was resting on his shoulder, and Chi Ning finally realized something was wrong.

Wow! Looking at Chu Shaochen in this posture, his face didn't collapse.

He had seen Chi Mingye from this angle before, It's too ugly.

" With me, you can be proud and complacent, and you don't need to restrain yourself deliberately, because we—" Chu Shaochen lowered his head, "I don't mind your presumptuousness. "

The door was knocked, and Voss' eager voice came from outside the door. Chu Shaochen said a word, and before he could pull Chi Ning up, Voss pushed the door open. Voss: "

Admiral, Major Kaxiu Side out——"

It's over.

The author has something to say:

Thank you for subscribing, and leaving a comment on the small red envelope.