Chapter 12

Chi Ning raised his head shyly, and looked at Chi Yun with a strange expression.

Are you not reconciled? That's right.

And even more enviable!

His eyes widened slightly, his eyes looked up, his eyelashes fluttered, and he showed a confused expression, full of innocence and ignorance.

Withdrew from Ye Ru's arms, Chi Ning straightened his clothes, then raised his hands, brushing away the long hair around his ears.

The Celini worn on the wrist shone brightly in the sun and exuded the smell of money.

The seemingly inadvertent movement, in fact, Chi Ning practiced several times in the car.

From the corner of the eye, he sneaked a glance at Chi Yun who was opposite him, that kind of look that he was upset but couldn't kill him, really--

so pitiful.

A smile flashed in his eyes, Chi Ning Chi Ning raised a cute smile and looked at Jos who was beside the car.

"I'm really sorry, the general insisted that the Emperor Star is not safe in the near future, and asked Major Qiao to send me here." Josi

: "..."

Why didn't he remember Chu Shaochen saying such a thing.

Does the young master of the Chi family have too many memories that don't exist?

However, it is also possible that Chu Shaochen and Chi Ning said in private, after all, Chi Ning does not seem like someone who can fabricate lies.

"You're welcome, you are the Admiral's Omega, and you are the same to us as the Admiral." Josi recalled how much Chu Shaochen valued Chi Ning, and took another step up, "Master Chi, those gifts in the car Do you want to take it down?"

When Chi Ning heard this, he immediately shook his head like a rattle, and turned to look at Ye Ru and Chi Yun, "How can you bother Major Qiao with such a small matter! Mom, third sister, are you right ?" Ye Ru, who was involved in Chu Shaochen's incident, finally came to his senses.

"Ning Ning is right. Mom just sent someone to help. How can you bother Major Qiao?"

Jos shivered, and a gust of cool wind blew on the back of his neck.

The Chi family is really evil.

This sudden politeness felt a bit strange.

The servants at home obeyed Chi Ning's instructions and moved the presents from the suspension car.

It looked like they were all packed in simple gift boxes, but everyone was very careful in their movements, for fear of falling.

Out-of-print wristwatches, century-old paintings, bracelets polished with crystal stones...

Each gift is obviously packaged in a low-key manner, but the logo on it is hard to miss.

The expression on Chi Yun's face completely collapsed when he saw the dress made by the well-known design master of Emperor Star.

The expression was surprised and happy, as if he was about to put on the clothes in the next moment, "Xiao Ning, is this dress really made by Ms. Xuan Yu?" Chi Ning was confused,

and he didn't even know which box Chi Yun was talking about .

Chu Shaochen asked Voss to prepare these gifts when he was changing clothes, and Jos didn't tell him until he got in the car.

If he had known in advance, these things would not have appeared in Chi's house.

Is it too late? It's almost the same with a few locks.

Even if it is donated to charity, it will not be given to the Chi family.

The good things were given to the Chi family, but the chaff was fed to the pigs and wasted.

He stepped forward, "Third sister, which one are you talking about?"

He frowned pretending to be distressed, "The general said that these gifts are just thoughts, and the gift is light and the affection is heavy."

There is no way, Chu Shaochen is simply A model in Alpha.

Not only guarding male virtue, but also being generous.

Chi Yun swallowed the swear words that almost blurted out, squeezed out a smile and said, "Xiao Ning, the general treats you so well, you are so happy."

Chi Ning smiled shyly, "Well, the general is very kind and told me a lot About him in the military academy, the two of us—"

eyes widened, then lowered our eyes, our ears were reddish, and we faltered, "Anyway, he is really good to me, you don't have to worry, that's my home ."

There, Bichi's house looked like a normal home.

Straight A without Putin.

Chi Mingfang thought of the face-to-face insult that day, snorted coldly, and walked into the living room.

Isn't it just married to a top Alpha, what's the big deal?

Look at his mother, who always has eyes above the top, and his domineering and arrogant sister, the fawning is almost written all over his face.

Chi Feng was wearing a suit and stood at the door with a serious expression, "What do you look like standing at the door, let's go in and talk." It's

outrageous that a piece of trash can attract Chu Shaochen.

What kind of pot goes with what kind of lid? Alpha, who was born in a slum area, really can't eat good food.

Looking at Chi Feng's back, Chi Ning was slightly startled, his face showed disappointment, and he lowered his head.

Quickly wrote down a note to Chi Feng in the small notebook in his heart.

On June 12th, on a sunny day, Chi Feng scolded Chu Shaochen.

His elder brother Chi Mingye came over, always personable and friendly, stretched out his hand and rubbed his hair, "Don't be sad, Dad has always been like this, not targeting you." Chi Ning's shoulders trembled, and he

sucked Nose raised his head.

"Brother, doesn't daddy like me being with the general?"

"The general treats me well and makes dad unhappy?" "

Why? The general loves you, and our whole family is very happy." Chi Mingye put down his hands , glanced at the blue crystal ring on his ring finger.

Azurite, among all the rare crystals in Emperor Star, is the most precious.

Not only is the price expensive, but there is no market for the price.

Chu Shaochen was too willing, the blue crystal the size of a baby's little finger was just put on Chi Ning's hand.

"Brother?"

Chi Ning shouted timidly, "I won't be like this in the future."

Of course, it won't be the same as this time, and it will be even worse, so Chu Shaochen will come directly.

Is there any spar or gift that is more fashionable than carrying a top-notch Alpha with you to go shopping?

"What?"

"If I come back in the future, I will still dress the same as before, so that both parents will be happy."

Chi Ning could not hide the grievance in his tone, he raised his eyes and looked at Qiao Si, "Major Qiao, please, I will call a car to go back by myself later."

Qiao Si glanced at Chi Mingye, "No, the general ordered Please take Master Chi home."

Qiao Si, who had been following Chu Shaochen for nearly five years, was so fierce that he couldn't restrain himself.

Chi Ning's eyes flashed surprise, and then secretly admired.

As expected of the left and right hands that Chu Shaochen personally cultivated, he can speak at any point.

"Okay then." Chi Ning reluctantly accepted, and then followed Chi Mingye into the living room.

In the living room, Chi Feng and his wife were sitting, as well as Chi Mingfang and Chi Yun.

Seeing him, Ye Ru waved to him, "Xiaobao, come and sit next to mother."

Chi Ning almost stopped suddenly, his expression almost lost control, but fortunately, relying on Chi's survival skills for many years, he maintained his composure and remained calm. He walked to Ye Ru and sat down.

As soon as he sat down, he caught a glimpse of Chi Feng's hesitant expression, and Chi Ning instantly understood.

Chi Feng put down his glass and looked at him.

Chi Ning suppressed his excitement and waited for Chi Feng to speak.

Come, come, the fun begins.

"You and the admiral have been matched and registered, and are partners in accordance with the federal law." Chi Feng said coldly: "But you have to remember, you are a child of the Chi family, and this is your home." Ye Ru next to him

heard , immediately retorted: "Little Treasure just came back, what do you say these things, our little Treasure is the most obedient, and he must know who is really good to him."

The glamorous face showed a kindness that had never been seen before, "Xiaobao, is what mother said right?"

Chi Ning's eyes were slightly startled, as if he was taken away by Ye Ru's words.

So warm and comfortable.

It's like returning to the hotbed at the beginning of life.

Chi Mingye's voice was gentle, "Xiao Ning, this is your home, remember to come back often in the future, send more messages, and tell us what you are doing, so that we don't know if you are bullied." His eyes lost focus, confused

and hollow.

Everyone was stunned until the light brain's prompt sounded suddenly.

Chi Ning woke up like a dream, suddenly unaware of what he had just experienced, saw that it was Chu Shaochen's call invitation, and immediately connected.

Chu Shaochen, who was sitting on the bedside to deal with things, asked without raising his head, "When are you coming back?"

Chi Ning looked into the eyes of everyone in Chi's family, and lowered his head with a smile, "Do you miss me?

" Chu Shaochen suspected that the Chi family was embarrassing Chi Ning's news: "..."

Put down the pen in his hand, "What are you doing?"

Chi Ning continued: "I'll be back soon, don't miss me too much."

Chu Shaochen She raised her eyebrows, "Miss you?"

The word was said lightly, but it seemed to be teasing and curious unconsciously.

"Okay, I miss you too, see you later."

Chi Ning finished quickly and hung up the optical brain.

Chu Shaochen: "..."

What little game is his Omega playing?

Chi Ning raised his head and explained to the disbelieving Chi family: "He is too clingy."