Chapter 65

He could clearly feel that after he finished saying this, the muscles in his grasping arm tensed instantly, and the jaw of the face in front of him also tightened.

Chi Ning couldn't help becoming nervous, and his gaze stayed on his face for a moment.

Should he think about it again, if he really admits his mistake, there are only two people in the world who imagined that, then Chu Shaochen's hope will come to nothing again.

He opened his mouth slightly, wanting to explain, but Chu Shaochen is not a child, so he can fool him.

Chu Shaochen leaned his back against the door, his expression showing a hint of bewilderment, and then quickly regained his composure, took Chi Ning's hand and walked behind the desk, hugging him on his lap.

With arms around his waist, he still didn't speak.

The overly dull atmosphere made Chi Ning feel more and more uneasy, and even began to regret that he shouldn't have said it so recklessly.

In fact, you can confirm with Uncle Yan. Uncle Yan has also met Chu Yan. If not, ask Voss side-by-side.

Chi Ning looked at him uneasily, his fingers were about to tear the clothes around his waist.

"Actually, I..."

What to do, he was really too reckless.

It's really an impulsive faction with no brains, obviously it wasn't like this before.

But that was Chu Shaochen's sister who had been looking for ten years and had been separated for many years. He was really sure that the person he met today was Chu Yan.

"How does she look?"

"What?"

Chi Ning was stunned, unable to react, and stared blankly at Chu Shaochen.

Before he could speak, he suddenly realized what Chu Shaochen meant, "Very good, and he looks very powerful. He is a very powerful Alpha. His arms, limbs and feet are still there, and there are no scars on his face. He looks good."

Afraid Chu Shaochen was worried, and Chi Ning spoke out all at once, trying to recall the situation at that time, trying to tell every detail.

After talking a lot, he found that Chu Shaochen had been hugging himself and stopped talking, so he stopped immediately.

Looking at him worriedly, "Did I say something wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I was just too happy, so I couldn't help but let you know, in fact, I'm not sure if the other party is, but I feel that she is, Especially the appearance, very similar."

He watched Chu Shaochen raise his head to look at himself, pursed his lips, put his hands around his neck, and rubbed his cheek against his face.

"I just don't want you to be unhappy."

Chu Shaochen turned his head and kissed his face, "I'm not unhappy, on the contrary, I'm very happy. Hearing what you said, I think she should be better than I thought."

During the years when Chu Yan disappeared, Chu Shaochen thought about many possibilities.

Being abducted and sold to the underground black market, taken away for adoption, or becoming someone else's Omega, even the worst possibility, dying in the flames of war, has been thought about.

I didn't expect to see you again one day, it was like a dream.

"If I'm not mistaken, it's really my sister. Believe me, she's much better than the worst we thought."

Chi Ning gently touched the back of Chu Shaochen's neck, "Don't worry, but do you want to wait a little longer?" Go to District 12 again, maybe we can meet again."

Chi Ning suggested: "I think she should still be there."

Chu Shaochen smiled, "I will ask someone to investigate, but it will be in vain if I go now, as long as I know that she is still alive, that's enough."

The more than ten years of relying on each other is very important to Chu Shaochen.

But he also understands that after ten years of separation, everything will be different, not only the emotional changes, but also the personality and people.

Everything will change.

Knowing that the other party is still alive, maybe God has been extraordinarily merciful to the two siblings.

"Why don't you ask me, what if I make a mistake? I—" Seeing Chu Shaochen like this, Chi Ning suddenly became uncertain again.

"I believe in you, and I believe in her."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning seriously, "Even though we have been separated for many years, we are siblings, so there must be similarities in us. If you are so familiar with me, you will also be familiar with her." There is a sense of familiarity, that photo has been there for many years, but it will not affect the similarity between her and me, unless——"

Unless someone forged a Chu Yan.

That means that Chu Yan fell into their hands and was killed.

No matter which result, he can accept it.

"Then next time we go together, I told her today that there is a person who misses her very much and has been looking for her for a long time, so if she is a sister, she will definitely understand." Chi Ning held Chu Shaochen's face

, He lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose, "Admiral, I want you to have a better life." "

Then you have to be by my side all the time."

Hearing this, Chi Ning's ears felt hot, and he suddenly felt embarrassed.

He said it so directly, how could he not understand what it meant.

"Okay."

He will always be by Chu Shaochen's side.

——Although

Chu Shaochen didn't have time to go to the 12th district, he still asked Jos and Kaxiu to pay attention to the situation there. One was to prevent the revival of the previously destroyed strongholds, and the other was to find out the whereabouts of Chu Yan.

He believed in Chi Ning's intuition, if Chi Ning first felt that the person was Chu Yan, he would be right.

Unfortunately, until Chi Ning started school, Chu Yan never showed her face again.

On Chi Ning's first day of school, he woke up very early.

Standing by the car door, Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning wearing a hooded sweater and jeans underneath, completely returning to his college life.

"It's rare that I have time to take you to school today, don't be late."

"You don't have to."

Chi Ning got into the car and muttered.

Thinking of starting school by himself, Chi Ning felt uncomfortable, especially in the school's not-so-friendly atmosphere, there would probably be a lot of gossip about Chi's family.

Curling his lips, he raised his eyes to look at Chu Shaochen who was sitting in.

"The Chi family is like that, why do you still want to call me? Does the old man think I didn't go in together?"

Chi Ning was angry when he mentioned this. Yesterday old man Chi suddenly contacted him, scolded him, and said What he is a troublemaker.

Uncle Chi Cheng's voice and Ye Ru's voice came from beside him, as if

they were trying to persuade Mr. Chi.

After Chi Mingye was taken away in the middle of the night, he never saw anyone from the Chi family, including Ye Ru.

However, Ye Ru and Chi Yun cooperated with the investigation, and after they failed to find out the actual facts of their crimes, they were released some time ago.

The house was seized and temporarily lived with Mr. Chi who has not yet been investigated.

"School matters—"

"Don't meddle, I'll take care of it myself, and I've long been used to those gossips."

Although Chi Ning doesn't like school very much, he doesn't want Chu Shaochen to come forward and put pressure on him, secretly like that Li Zhi might have gone too far.

"Then when do you need my support, don't support it alone." Chu Shaochen handed over the lunch box in his hand, "Worst prepared it for you, I'm afraid you won't be used to it at school." "It's actually okay

, I also have friends at school, although not as good as Xiaoxi, but we can still eat together, but—"

Chi Ning rolled his eyes with a smile, took the lunch box and moved to Chu Shaochen's side, "I'm as good as you My Alpha, who in school would dare to bully me."

Not on the surface, but in private, you can do whatever you want, as long as you don't make trouble in front of him.

This time, Chu Shaochen, who was busy leaving early and returning late, was easily soothed by Chi Ning's anger about Lake's gang.

The Lake gang's influence in the black market before committed many things, and they were not honest even staying in the Northern Wilderness. A small team of scouts they sent out was tortured/killed by the whole team, and the video was sent to them.

And the two traitors on Cumulus One participated in the torture/killing.

The fleet has not received such a provocation for a long time, especially when they saw the video, it aroused public outrage, and almost everyone wanted to catch the Lake gang and beat them up.

It is imperative to go to the Northern Wilderness.

The car was parked at the gate of Holy Eagle High School. The car with the fleet logo was very eye-catching.

Chu Shaochen didn't get out of the car, Chi Ning glanced at the students entering and leaving, then turned to look at him, "Then I'll go to school first." "Be

careful on the road, Voss will let the driver pick you up after class."

Chu Shaochen touched Touching his head, he looked at the people outside the school, "Do you really want me to say hello to the school?" "

No, I can handle it."

Chi Ning waved his hand, pushed the car door, and suddenly turned sideways, He leaned over to Chu Shaochen, kissed him, "I'm leaving, see you tonight."

After speaking, he opened the car door and got out.

Many people in the school had seen this car a long time ago, and some people began to discuss it, but it wasn't until Chi Ning got off the car that they really felt it.

It is really the famous General of the Emperor Star Federation.

Chi Ning walked to the school gate with his lunch box and schoolbag on his back. Before he had gone far, he was stopped by someone and looked back in surprise.

"It's really you, I don't dare to recognize you like this."

A young boy with the same Omega as Chi Ning came over, a little shorter than Chi Ning, with chestnut hair and slightly curly hair.

"Lin Ke? I knew I heard it right. How was your summer vacation?"

Chi Ning was at school, and Lin Ke played best.

Although Lin Ke's family is not as good as Chi's family, it is also a medical family with good conditions. With such a precious son like him, he is not forced to work, and it is not good for him if there is no Omega.

So I raised an Omega with a naive personality, and played with Chi Ning on the first day of school.

Chi Ning asked him why, since he doesn't have pheromones and everyone at school dislikes him, why would he want to play with him.

Then he got an unexpected answer, Lin Ke said that he was good-looking, so he wanted to play with him.

It's not that Chi Ning has never encountered such a thing since he was a child, but it's the first time that Lin Ke is so straightforward.

"It's super fun. I spent the whole summer vacation at the artificial sea. You don't even know it. The seaside is so cool." After Lin Ke finished speaking, he looked at Chi Ning with bright eyes and asked curiously, "Are you following the general? It's so miraculous, I wanted to ask you at the time, but my parents said it was not polite, so I wanted to ask you again when I came back."

Chi Ning coughed softly, it was miraculous that the two of them could get married, even he himself thought Unbelievable, "You are my friend, it doesn't matter. And the general didn't intend to hide it from the outside world, and he couldn't hide it."

Chu Shaochen said that he could make it public in school, but he didn't post a big-character poster, telling Lin Ke it does not matter.

Lin Ke nodded, "That's good. When are we going to play at the beach together? I saw the photo of you and the admiral being secretly photographed. They are a perfect match!" "Congratulations, happy wedding, Omega can find someone who likes

you It's actually not easy to be an Alpha, let alone an Alpha who is as powerful as an admiral, of course, you are also very powerful in my eyes!" When the

people around looked over, Chi Ning quickly tugged on Lin Ke's clothes, "Thank you, you There will definitely be some in the future."

The two of them talked and laughed and walked to the school, completely ignoring other people's comments.

Lin Ke brushed his hair, chatted and suddenly said: "By the way, I want to change my hair color. I went to the beach. I want to dye it blue. Do you want to go with me?"

Dye your hair?

Chi Ning was stunned, he had never done this kind of thing when he was so old, but it seemed to be quite fun.

"Then..."

"You can go with me, it's only at noon, anyway, the afternoon class is the second period."

Chi Ning looked at the glass next to him, which happened to reflect himself, and stretched out his hand to scratch his hair, "Okay. "

Anyway, it's just for coloring, so Chu Shaochen shouldn't be angry.

Chu Shaochen, who was on the way to the fleet, sneezed inexplicably, and temporarily exited the optical brain screen to rest his eyes.

Chi Ning's glands are in good condition, and some baby Omega behaviors also disappear during development. Although the pheromone is still unstable, this is already the best development direction.

After completing the mission in the Northern Wilderness, he can apply for a long vacation to accompany Chi Ning to go around.