Chapter 19

After setting the program for the suspension car, it drove steadily on the way to the seventh district, and arrived in about fifteen minutes.

Chi Ning put his hands on his knees, and from the corner of his eye, he watched Chu Shaochen's expression with his eyes closed from time to time.

Ever since he left the house, Chu Shaochen has been silent, which made him feel terrified.

But he couldn't get in touch with Tang Xi, he was afraid of accidents.

"Admiral—"

"I'll think it through."

Chu Shaochen didn't mind where Chi Ning had been or who he had made friends with, but he didn't want Chi Ning to lie to him.

Chi Ning had never heard Chu Shaochen speak in such a tone, and subconsciously tightened his pants.

The strength is sometimes tight and sometimes loose, and my heart is also up and down.

He felt that Chu Shaochen didn't want him to fabricate lies to deceive him, but how to speak, all he bought from Tang Xi were "little yellow/books"!

He still has to show a little face for the readings called Omega mental pollutants.

"I..."

Chi Ning just uttered a word, his shoulders trembled slightly, as if it was extremely difficult to say, "I don't want to lie to you, so can you accept it? General."

Chu Shaochen closed his eyes and rested, hearing Chi Ning Yin endured the tangled tone and opened her eyes to look at him.

"The books there are cheaper, so I go there more often." Chi Ning said hesitantly, choosing his words carefully, for fear of lying.

The price of the book market in District 7 is indeed relatively cheap. At first, he only went there to buy some non-professional books.

The pocket money from his part-time job is almost not enough to pay his living expenses, so he doesn't have much spare money to buy books.

I can only go to the underground market to search, who knows——

searching and scouring opened the door to a new world.

It turns out that Omega can also learn mechs, not only Omega post-marriage handbook, Omega pregnancy guide, how Omega survives the boom period and so on.

You can have your own life choices, not just as a tool for marriage, and be sent to the beds of various Alphas by the family.

Looking out of the window, Chi Ning pressed his hand against the window, the city is magnificent and beautiful, even in the daytime, there is only a foggy halo left on that distant planet.

"Before I went to the Seventh District, I never knew that the outside world was like this. Omega can also work and get along with people normally. They don't need to open or close their eyes. They are all those rules and manuals, as if they were born to only become Alpha's reproductive tools. I—"

Chi Ning's head was full of the book he just read, that's what he thought when that Omega was confronted by the rest of the people.

Slowly turning back to look at Chu Shaochen, the black pupils reflected the light inside the car, which flickered on and off, making it difficult to see his expression clearly.

Blinking his eyes lightly, Chi Ning smiled miserably, "I know that an Omega born like me shouldn't go to such a place and become a stain, but what's wrong with me? I'm just an ordinary low-level Omega That's it, I also have my own thoughts, and I'm also sad, and those who live there are not wrong, why should they be graded?" It's

ridiculous enough to judge a person's value just because of the level of pheromones.

To deny a person based on their origin and place of residence is itself discriminatory and wrong.

Chu Shaochen was shocked, he looked at Chi Ning in front of him, he clearly knew that every word was not a heart-piercing cry, but every word was chiseled in his heart.

His eyes fell on Chi Ningyin's nervously clenched hands, and he glanced at the display screen.

"En."

This syllable made Chi Ning's heart instantly settle down, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he didn't choose to make up a lie, otherwise -

Chu Shaochen might throw him directly out of the car.

He lowered his eyes, nodded his head lightly, and after a soft response came out of his nasal cavity, he sat obediently in his seat.

Huh, thanks to his wit.

Tang Xi was right, the people of the Chi family had blind eyes, and they would let such a big treasure like him to fend for themselves.

——Fifteen

minutes later, the car arrived at District Seven.

Chi Ning waited for the car to park, quickly got out of the car, and went straight to Tang Xi's shop, even Chu Shaochen didn't care.

He just ran out a few steps when he was dragged back by the collar.

Chi Ning raised his face with resentment, "Admiral, you're like this..."

"I'm like a rabbit, I carry it around."

At any rate, try another method, such as hugging the waist, pulling the arm, or just screaming hold him.

He is so obedient, can he still run away?

Chu Shaochen glanced at his surrounding eyes, obviously not welcoming these two outsiders.

"Be careful, District 7 has better law and order than District 12, but it's not so good that you, an Omega, wander around when the night is approaching."

Loosening his collar, Chu Shaochen turned to hold his hand, " Don't move around, or you will affect the wound."

When Chi Ning heard this, his burning heart instantly calmed down, and he followed Chu Shaochen with a cry of "Oh".

He almost forgot about Chu Shaochen's injury. It would be a lot of trouble if it opened again.

The Federation is not a fool. If the staff of the Secretary's Office of the Federation Council came to the door again, wouldn't they know it was intentional?

The same method must never be used a second time.

After walking a few steps, he looked at Chu Shaochen suspiciously, his face sank, and he stood where he was, refusing to leave.

"Admiral."

Trying to control the volume, he dragged his voice, "You are lying to me."

The wound was on the left side, and now he is holding the right hand. How could he deceive his kindness like this?

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and said in a serious tone: "I'm not lying to you, but which street you want to go to, I'll take you there." He looked at Chu Shaochen half-believingly, and met

the With too good-looking eyes, Chi Ning was quickly defeated.

"Okay then, I'll trust you for now."

Suddenly thinking of Tang Xi who had lost contact, Chi Ning became anxious again, and hurriedly said: "Go to the third street, the store's business is very good, if you go late, you will definitely not be able to buy it." I have the book I want."

Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen aggrievedly, "Admiral, there is really only one book missing."

This look of grievance has never appeared before, as if the sky will collapse if you can't buy it.

It is short of a finale, which will be released this week.

Tang Xi said it before, and reminded him to come and get it.

Chu Shaochen was bewitched by Chi Ning's face, even if he went to pick the moon, he would satisfy his Omega's wish.

I completely forgot to think about whether it was reasonable for the bookstore to open in the evening. I just dug out the map of District 7 in my brain and quickly planned the nearest route.

Fortunately, they were not far from Third Street.

It took about five minutes. Chi Ning was brought to the third street by Chu Shaochen. He was surprised that Chu Shaochen was so familiar with the street, when he heard the sound of things being smashed.

With a drum beating in his heart, he secretly prayed that Tang Xi would never have an accident.

If something is broken, you can buy it again. If the person is gone, it will return to zero.

If you reset it to zero, you have nothing.

It will only turn into a speck of dust in the universe, floating for hundreds of millions of years.

Going around from the side alley to the main entrance of the store, Chi Ning stared at the smashed store in front of him, his eyes widened, and he looked around looking for Tang Xi.

Chu Shaochen glanced at Chi Ning, then at the book market which was comparable to a battlefield.

"Business is good?"

"Because business is good, so people are jealous."

Chu Shaochen was silent for a few seconds, "Are you familiar with the boss?"

Chi Ning finally recovered from the anxiety of looking for Tang Xi everywhere, suddenly Turning to look at Chu Shaochen, his eyes widened.

After careful consideration, Chi Ning looked at the group of street gangsters walking towards them.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes.

"It's only half-familiar."

The author has something to say:

I am a stupid and smart kid, how do you think you can hide the general, a man who has experienced many battles?