Chapter 22

"It's windy at night."

Chu Shaochen took his coat and put it on Chi Ning, "Why don't you wait inside?"

Chi Ning lowered his head, rubbed the gravel on the ground with the toe of his shoes, and listened to the sound coming from the street not far away. Intense music.

Stepping into the night, District 7 becomes more lively than during the day, and you can see young men and women going out for fun everywhere.

The familiar blue ice cypress pheromone enveloped him.

Chi Ning raised his head to look at Chu Shaochen, inexplicably depressed, but still smiled, "Thank you, General."

Chu Shaochen stood beside him, with one hand in his pocket.

"Are you worried about your half-familiar friend?"

The word "semi-familiar" came into his ears, Chi Ning scratched the ground with his toes in embarrassment, his ears turned red, and he wanted to get into the cracks in the ground immediately.

"Xiaoxi usually takes good care of me, and the price is relatively cheap, so—"

Although ashamed, Chi Ning still looked directly at Chu Shaochen, "I'm sorry, General, I was reckless because I couldn't get in touch with Xiaoxi. I interrupted your conversation with that major."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen stared at him, "Apologizing just because of this? That's too unnecessary."

"Chi Ning, you should trust me more, instead of worrying about bringing me trouble. Trouble."

However, such a request is a bit embarrassing for Chi Ning, who has lived in the environment of Chi's family since he was a child.

But it doesn't matter, he has the patience to wait for Chi Ning to adapt.

Chi Ning was uncomfortable being watched by Chu Shaochen, his eyes were lowered, his chin was almost retracted into the large coat, and Chu Shaochen's pheromone lingered at the tip of his nose.

"So you haven't answered me yet, why don't you wait inside."

The people brought by Kaxiu are helping to clean up the smashed shop inside. For the sake of safety, Luo Yuan and Tangtang will live in Tangxi's place during this time, which is convenient The manpower he arranged for protection.

Hei Lang's elite team has sneaked into various places in the Seventh District secretly, planning to arrest them secretly.

Things are arranged like this, there should be no omissions.

It's just that Chi Ning doesn't look very happy.

Chi Ning muffledly agreed, and continued with the action of kicking pebbles with the toe of his shoe just now, "I'm embarrassed to stay inside." "Why

?" Chu Shaochen's tone was not curious, nor did he press the question, but instead revealed a sense of persuasion. With a soothing tone, "Is it because of Luo Yuan?"

"Yeah."

Chi Ning nodded, "His incident may have something to do with my second brother. I also knew it by accident. Now I can rely on you to look good." It looks good to save him—"

Hypocrisy.

No matter how unwilling he is, he is from the Chi family.

Chi Mingfang might be one of the murderers who harmed Luo Yuan. He is not only at large, but also engaged to the so-called Omega, who is well-matched.

No matter how you look at it, what he is doing now is not a kindness, at most it is a belated help.

"If Chi Mingfang was really one of the culprits back then, what does that have to do with you?" "

But I—"

Chi Ning couldn't answer Chu Shaochen's words, as if he had fallen into a dead end and couldn't find an exit, so he could only keep going. Dive in.

Chu Shaochen looked up at the sky, and at night, the night sky of Dixing was not always black, but had strange aurora flashes.

Aircraft, starships, and airships occasionally appear in the sky, and the searchlights and contour lights are more obvious than during the day.

"You are you, Chi's family is Chi's family."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Kaxiu who was walking over from the corner of his eye, and asked after thinking, "Are you sleepy?"

Chi Ning's irrelevant words caught Chi Ning's attention, so he looked up because he didn't understand Before he could ask a question, Chu Shaochen took his hand.

"He came here with an aircraft?"

Chu Shaochen asked Kaxiu.

Kaxiu came over, and before he could say anything about the work report, he was stopped by Chu Shaochen's question.

"Well, does the general want to use the aircraft?"

Chu Shaochen nodded, "Give me the start key, and I will drive back to the base." Ka

Xiu froze for a while, then took out the key from his pocket and gave it to Chu Shaochen, his eyes couldn't help He looked over to Chi Ning, saw Chi Ning's look wasted, and probably guessed the reason.

It's scary, using a flying machine to make Omega happy, it's worthy of Alpha.

Chi Ning stood where he was, unable to hear what the two of them said, but saw Kaxiu handing a round piece of metal to Chu Shaochen.

Chi Ning pouted, looking at the shadow on the ground, Chi Ning was getting bored.

The Chi family is really nothing.

bored to death.

Why can't the people of the Chi family receive retribution?

"You look as angry as a puffer fish now." Chu Shaochen stretched out his hand and touched the back of his head, "The young Omega is too irritable, which is not conducive to the growth of the glands. You must control your emotions." Chi Ning said angrily

: "Then it won't be long."

As soon as he finished speaking, he obviously felt Chu Shaochen's aura around him changed, his throat tightened, and he became tense unconsciously.

Raising his eyelids and looking at Chu Shaochen, seeing the faint smile on his face, his pupils widened, and he immediately admitted his mistake.

"I don't mean that, the glands still need to grow, but I can't seem to control my emotions, it's disgusting, I think those people should be punished."

Chi Ning was rarely frank, without any pretense or cover-up, Open your mind to others.

"Don't worry, it's normal, maybe you still want something to grind your teeth in the future."

"..."

Chi Ning muttered, "I'm not just getting teeth, why do I need to grind my teeth?" "

Admiral, I need to remind you that I just The glands regenerate and grow, not rejuvenate, but directly return to infancy."

Chu Shaochen was teased by Chi Ning, and he led him to the aircraft, "Really? Seeing how angry you were just now, I feel like the little boy just now The girl is very similar."

The little girl's yellow hair was tied up in braids, and she stared at Luo Yuan with her hips on her hips, telling him not to mention the past.

She has tenacious vitality, that's why Luo Yuan gave birth to her.

He was so angry that his hair was about to explode.

Well, very similar.

Inexplicably, Chi Ning felt his teeth itch, he ground his teeth, and bared his teeth at the back of Chu Shaochen's head in front of him.

——The

metal shell of the aircraft is mainly black, with silver embellishments and neat lines, like an eagle soaring.

It was the first time for Chi Ning to come into contact with an aircraft at such a close distance, and he looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise, "This is—" "

It's the aircraft of the First Fleet Army, with a number, and silver is the representative color." Chu Shaochen doted on Looking at him, "Would you feel better this way?"

Hearing this, Chi Ning felt a warm current in his heart, looked at the hatch of the aircraft slowly raised, and nodded heavily.

Chi's family is not worthy of his unhappiness. If he is sad for such a family, he will be bombarded with thunder.

He was just sad about what Luo Yuan went through, and his powerlessness as Chi's family member.

Chu Shaochen walked into the cabin, looked down at Chi Ning condescendingly, and stretched out his hand to him, his clothes and hair were blown by the wind.

"Come up."

Chi Ning raised his head slightly, met Chu Shaochen's eyes, and held that hand without hesitation.

The cockpit of the aircraft is not too big, but it is more than enough for two people.

After Chi Ning fastened his seat belt, he looked outside curiously, with his hand pressed against the glass made of special material, "Where are we going?"

Chu Shaochen controlled the aircraft and watched the aircraft rise slowly, "Where do you want to go? "

I haven't been to many places except Chi's."

Chi Ning blinked, "so everything is fresh."

"Then turn around in the sky, you can see the aurora up close, touch the clouds, and go home from the base later." "

Is it the training base of the First Army?"

"Yes."

He is an outsider, going to the military base Is it really possible?

But Chu Shaochen should not have violated the military law, so there should be no problem.

The aircraft rose slowly, and if it wasn't for the searchlights and silver lines, it would seem to be integrated with the night.

Soon Chi Ning couldn't care about the rest, staring at the flying machines, floating airships and spaceships in the night sky outside, the sky above the whole city was like another world.

It turned out that this is where he lived.

The curiosity in Chi Ning's eyes was gradually replaced by joy, and he didn't even notice that Chu Shaochen was staring at him.

"Admiral, why don't everyone use flying machines to collide with them? There are also airships and spaceships that seem to be a little shorter than us, and they are below." "The system

will automatically identify the altitude and surrounding flying objects to avoid collisions." "

Then Are the heights of airships and spaceships different from aircraft?"

"Well, it's about a kilometer lower to avoid traffic jams."

Chu Shaochen answered every question patiently.

Chi Ning found that Chu Shaochen could answer many questions he didn't understand in the model shop when he was part-time job.

He looked up at the clouds in the sky, and could vaguely see a flash of light.

Among those brilliantly colored auroras, there are other flying objects.

Is it a starship?

Chi Ning turned his head to look at Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, is the warship of the Federation Army on the top?"

Chu Shaochen's eyes became deep, and he glanced up, "Yes, the starship is in the atmosphere of the Emperor Star. There are no clouds, only the boundless universe, more planets can be seen, but there are also more unknowns."

He has participated in hundreds of battles in this starry sky, and witnessed countless people fall.

Fall into the darkness of the universe and become a speck of dust.

"The two largest cruisers maintain the safety of all human beings."

Chi Ning's heart trembled, and he stared at Chu Shaochen for a moment, that indescribable loneliness appeared on Chu Shaochen again.

Is it because you have seen too many wars that you are so peaceful?

Every time he mentioned the past battles, Chu Shaochen's tone was very light. Compared with those high-pitched shouts, angrily condemned, and angry questioning on TV, he seemed like an outsider.

In a narrow space, the smell of blue ice cypress gradually becomes obvious.

Chi Ning only felt a strange feeling in the glands at the back of the neck, as if the seeds had regained nutrients and showed signs of growth.

Confusion and helplessness appeared on his face, this was the first time in eighteen years that he felt the existence of the gland so clearly.

He paused for breath, and before he could raise his hand to touch it, he looked at Chu Shaochen with astonishment.

"I—"

Chi Ning didn't know what to say, and his voice stopped abruptly.

The craft passed right under a patch of red aurora, and the light fell on their faces.

Chu Shaochen smelled the faint sweetness mixed in the breath of the blue ice cypress.

The author has something to say:

A few chapters have been revised today, and the ages have been changed to 18 and 24. Enter v tomorrow, 4D will be updated, thank you for reading and commenting.