Chapter 74

In the evening, Chu Shaochen temporarily returned to the base, and told him not to think about it before leaving.

Chi Ning sent him out, and obediently nodded in agreement, but he didn't know what he meant by "random thoughts", he didn't know how to think.

He waved his hand, watched the car leave, and moved his toes in the slippers.

It won't be that when he wakes up tomorrow morning, Chu Shaochen is already on his way to Beihuang.

Turning around and walking home, the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was possible.

The fighter plane cannot be delayed, otherwise the opportunity will be missed, especially if Lake is so cunning, if he suddenly stops fighting, he will be afraid, pack up his things and run away, then all the preparations will not be in vain.

"Master Ning, it's late, you'd better go to bed early, the admiral may not be back until very late tonight."

Voss saw him coming in and greeted him.

Chi Ning looked up, "Really? He used to be like this every time he went to battle?" "

Yeah." Voss walked in with Chi Ning, "Actually, every time before preparing for a battle, the general didn't come back very often, and stayed directly in the The dormitory at the base."

Hearing this, Chi Ning showed astonishment on his face, slightly raised the corners of his lips, and laughed.

"It seems that I have a high status in his heart. Then I will go to rest first. Mr. Voss, you should also rest earlier. It has been hard for you to help bring Tangtang these days." Although

Luo Tang was obedient and sensible, he did not hesitate is a child.

Voss has never had any experience in taking care of children, so it is not easy to help take care of Luo Tang.

Upon hearing this, Voss immediately said, "Fortunately, Miss Luo Tang is very obedient."

Of course Luo Tang was obedient, the little guy who was as big as a kid knew that he was left behind, so he seemed very obedient.

But no matter how well-behaved he is, he is still a child and will always have a childish side.

"Good night, Mr. Worth."

After Chi Ning finished speaking, he went straight back to the room.

Not long after, he was lying under the quilt with a handkerchief in his hand, looked carefully, and suddenly got up.

Chu Shaochen had liked him for so long, he had no idea.

If it wasn't for today, he might not know for a long time that there is actually someone who has silently liked him for so long.

My heart was filled with joy and excitement, like a void that I had been deliberately ignoring, suddenly became solid.

Holding the handkerchief between his fingers, Chi Ning looked at the small characters on the corner of the handkerchief and sat up suddenly.

Staring at the dark night outside, he put on his shoes and quietly left the room.

I went to the living room lightly, rummaged through the cabinet next to the living room for a while, and finally found the sewing box.

Fortunately, there is this thing, otherwise I have to think of a new way.

Sneaking back into the room with the things, Chi Ning sat cross-legged on the bed, rummaged through the box for a while, trying to find two colors that matched.

When I was a child, I could embroider a character crookedly, so there's no reason why I can't do it now.

After choosing for a long time, I finally chose blue and green.

Chi Ning squinted his eyes and threaded the thread. After the first stitch, he felt a little regretful.

It seems really sloppy.

But since it has all started, there is no reason to give up.

Chi Ning doesn't have any great advantages, but he won't give up easily, especially when it comes to competing with himself.

With the lights on, I felt more and more sleepy.

I just sewed a word "Chen" on it, and I can hardly keep my eyes open. It seems that I have auditory hallucinations, and I always feel that there are birds singing outside.

It has been more than two hours since the two characters have been sewn.

Chi Ning held the handkerchief, looked at the two words next to each other with satisfaction, put it down contentedly, threw the sewing box to the bedside table, and slept directly wrapped in the quilt.

I was so sleepy I couldn't keep my eyes open.

——When

Chu Shaochen came back from the base, the sky was slightly bright, which happened to be just over five o'clock in the morning.

Every block was extraordinarily quiet. He rested with his eyes closed. He didn't open his eyes until the system reminded him to go home, and squeezed the space between his brows.

The time was set, exactly two days later.

During this period, the soldiers participating in the formation are not allowed to leave the base unless necessary to make final pre-war preparations.

He was able to come back, probably because he was not an ordinary soldier, and because Marshal Rules was in charge in the past, he was able to come back.

However, Rules reminded him that returning to the team early, even if it is a newlywed, should not be too special.

After getting out of the car, the house was still very quiet. Even Voss, who always got up early, hadn't gotten up yet. The usually vibrant garden also became a little depressed because of the foggy sky.

Although Emperor Xing lost the four seasons, at this moment, he felt Xiao Su in winter.

After standing at the door for a while, Chu Shaochen entered the room with a cold heart.

Passing through the living room, he went straight back to the room, and when he opened the door, he was careful not to disturb Chi Ning.

The room was a bit dark, approaching the bed, looking at Chi Ning who was sleeping soundly, Chu Shaochen sat down slowly.

Going to the Northern Wilderness, although he was sure, he still cared about Chi Ning in his heart, which was completely different from his previous expedition.

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the handkerchief beside the pillow. Chu Shaochen bent down and looked down, and found that there were two words on it.

Picking up the handkerchief, staring at the two characters with distorted strokes, carefully pulled the handkerchief out of Chi Ning's hand, folded it and placed it on the bedside.

After guarding Chi Ning for a while, he stood up and went to the next bedroom to take a shower.

When he came back again, it was already broad daylight, and Chi Ning turned over on the bed, with his back to the door and the balcony.

Chu Shaochen walked to the bed lightly, lifted the quilt, and as soon as he lay down, Chi Ning had a reaction and turned to lean into his arms.

"Are you back?"

The man didn't wake up, but asked vaguely like instinct.

Chu Shaochen lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead, stretched out his hand to hold him in his arms, and stroked his back lightly, "Well, I'm back." "

Then I'll sleep with you for a while."

Chi Ning's eyes They are still closed, but they speak very nicely.

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen couldn't help laughing, put his hand on the back of Chi Ning's head, and rubbed the side of his neck with his fingertips habitually.

After staying up all night, not long after lying down, he felt sleepy, and Chu Shaochen quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was almost noon.

Chu Shaochen turned over, his arm did not touch Chi Ning, he opened his eyes in doubt, and found that Chi Ning was no longer on the bed.

He grabbed his hair and sat up, with the quilt covering his waist.

I have slept for five hours since I came back this morning.

Leaning against the head of the bed to wake up, Chu Shaochen lifted the quilt and got up, wearing cotton casual pants and a T-shirt, his figure was undoubtedly revealed.

The shoulders are wide and the waist is narrow, the muscle curve is obvious, and the sense of strength is faint.

Chi Ning pushed open the door to enter the room, and bumped into Chu Shaochen who was going into the bathroom, and quickly reached out to grab him, "Wait for me!" "

What's wrong?"

"Are you going to Beihuang? Tomorrow the latter The day after tomorrow."

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen eagerly, "I have classes tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and I only have time today." "It's

fine if you have a fever, and you can't go out to play for the time being."

"If you don't go out, stay at home."

Chi Ning shook Shaking his head, he doesn't want to go out in the short term, what if he catches a cold, he feels that a cold and a fever are very uncomfortable.

Chu Shaochen is going to a place as far away as the Northern Wilderness, so it's better to stay at home honestly.

"Let me ask you, am I right?"

"That's right, I'm leaving the day after tomorrow, so

I don't have much time." "Bah, bah, that's unlucky." Chi Ning stood on tiptoe and approached Chu Shaochen In his ear, "I mean, I have class tomorrow, but today, I will always be with you. I asked Xiaoxi to pick up Tangtang, and I still—"

Like a magic trick, Chi Ning took out a rose from his pocket. There was no flower branch, only the flower, and he held it in the palm of his hand.

Handed it to Chu Shaochen like a treasure, "Hey, it's for you."

The roses in the flower garden bloomed more beautifully than roses. Originally, he wanted to pick silver moon flowers, but Chu Shaochen gave him roses and silver moons before. Flowers, he wanted to give him roses.

Roses represent fervent and never-ending love.

"Thank you." Chu Shaochen took it, held his hand, turned his head to squeeze the flower away, protected it with his hand, and kissed Chi Ning's hand again.

"I like it very much."

Chi Ning's palms were itchy from being kissed, and when he withdrew his hand, he shrank his shoulders unconsciously.

"I didn't make that piece for lunch, but I chose the ingredients and dishes. You will definitely like it."

Chu Shaochen took his hand and raised his eyebrows at the word "sure".

Chi Ning seemed to trust their feelings more and more, and the words he used were much better than before.

On the table.

After the dishes were served, Chi Ning asked Voss and the others to rest, and took out yesterday's handkerchief from his pocket, "This is what I want to give you." "Handkerchief?" Chu Shaochen put down the bowl and looked up at him

.

Chi Ning nodded, and put the handkerchief into his hand, "Although I don't think it's superstitious, after all, there are no gods in the sky, but it has been preserved by you for so long, and it can be regarded as saving you in the first place, so you took it with you when you went to Beihuang Come on, as if I'm by your side."

He felt that Chu Shaochen would definitely come back safely, and his handkerchief couldn't play the role of a safety talisman, but it could accompany him instead.

Not everyone said that when the family members went out to fight, they would prepare things for him and carry them with them so that they could comfort him when he was homesick.

Although communication is now advanced and you can contact him anytime, anywhere, he still did it.

"Then I will take good care of it."

Chu Shaochen took it, folded it and put it in his pocket, "So just for this, so you go to bed late?"

Chi Ning curled his lips when Chu Shaochen revealed what happened yesterday, " Isn't it for you, my name is alright, every word in your name is very complicated."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen smiled, "That's my fault?"

"That's not true, but you must accept it. Okay, I'll check when you come back." Chi Ning finished speaking earnestly, picked up the glass, and there was wine in it, "We must beat the Lake gang and flee without any power to fight back. Bring them back and get Punishment by law!"

Chi Ning was punished, and Lake's gang should also pay the price.

You have been arrogant for so many years, launched so many provocations, and harmed innocent people. What you have done is unforgivable.

If he wasn't in the fleet formation, he would have wanted to go to Beihuang with him.

Holding his glass, Chu Shaochen touched him lightly, "Yes."

Whether it is the Lake gang or the Chi family, they will get the punishment they deserve and pay the corresponding price.

Chi Ning met Chu Shaochen's eyes and quickly took a sip of wine.

The wine was not spicy, but rather sweet, Chi Ning took another sip.

It's quite delicious.

Chu Shaochen is not very interested in smoking and drinking, and he has rarely smoked it for so many years, only occasionally when he is too upset, he will use cigarettes to suppress it.

But he prefers to vent on the training ground than to smoke.

"If all goes well, I'll be back in a month."

"That's so fast, I can pick you up in time for the weekend."

Chi Ning rested his hands on the table and thought about it carefully. One month is actually very fast, that is, Four weeks, thirty days only.

If something happened at school, he probably didn't have much time to think about Chu Shaochen, so Chu Shaochen would come back.

"Okay, come pick me up."

"Don't worry, I will definitely pick you up."

If Chu Yan can be found, then we will pick you up together.