Chapter 39

The confession was completely different from what he imagined, but Chi Ning easily fell into the world created by Chu Shaochen.

Wei Wei opened her eyes wide, seeing that Chu Shaochen did not speak.

After a while, he reached out to take Qiangwei, holding it carefully in his hand, "It's my honor to get the general's confession, how could I not agree, the general doesn't have confidence in himself anymore." Chi

Ningqing Hugging Chu Shaochen, rubbing his cheek, staring at Bai Qiangwei in his hand.

"It turns out that the general really has no experience in love, and he is so unfamiliar with confession. I don't know why his relatives are so proficient?"

The obvious teasing words made Chu Shaochen look embarrassed.

The reason for her proficiency in kissing skills is probably because she is self-taught?

"Could it be self-taught?"

Chi Ning seemed to see through his mind, and then said: "There is no need to plant a strawberry field around my neck. Those who don't know will think that the general is fascinated by me. I don't want to miss Shu, and I won't ask about the fleet from now on."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen couldn't help laughing, and picked him up by his legs, Chi Ning quickly tightened his hands in fright.

"Is this not good?" Chu Shaochen carried him to the study in the bedroom, "I thought we Ningning would like this." "...

"

Chi Ning gritted his teeth, feeling that Chu Shaochen was getting more cunning.

"I like it, I like it so much that I can't help myself, get carried away, don't you think the general doesn't like it? You are my Alpha."

Chi Ning swayed his legs and didn't mind being held like this, but he glanced and saw Voss standing at the door.

His pupils widened, and the next second Chi Ning buried his head directly on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, ready to play dead.

He must be hallucinating.

Otherwise why would you see Voss? !

What a terrible hallucination, even scarier than having him praise the harmony of Chi's family in public.

Chu Shaochen stopped, glanced at the door, Voss quickly bowed his head, disappeared from the door, and thoughtfully closed the door for them.

His susceptibility period has temporarily stabilized, but he is not as vigilant as usual, especially in a comfortable environment.

Otherwise he wouldn't have forgotten to close the door without even realizing Vos was standing there.

If Chi Ning is not around, or there is danger around, the Alpha in the susceptible stage will walk unconsciously as a destroyer, the higher the pheromone level, the stronger the destructive power.

"Admiral, if one day I shut you out, it must not be because I don't like you, but because I feel ashamed to face you, I—" After entering the

study, Chi Ning finally raised his head, "I still have to face "

Chu Shaochen sat on the chair, turned on the terminal, and the screen was projected in front of Chi Ning, "Then can I come in through the window?" "

That would embarrass the two of us together, let's forget it." Chi Ning cooperated He said calmly, "But has your susceptibility period passed?"

It was only one night, and Chu Shaochen seemed to be fine, but he seemed to have a little more of his own pheromone smell.

I don't know if it was his illusion.

"Temporary relief." Chu Shaochen clicked on a folder, "This is the information about the case of Holy Eagle High School that year."

"Why suddenly—"

Chi Ning was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously wanted to ask, but when he met Chu Shaochen's eyes, he instantly understood, "It's not just Luo Yuan brother, are there any survivors among the other victims?" "Yes, but the encounter is worse than

Luo Yuan's." A lot."

Chu Shaochen hesitated, and clicked on the file, "Are you sure you want to know more? The choice is yours. If you don't want to know, then I will tell you the result directly. If you want to know, I will watch it with you. "

He didn't want Chi Ning to stay in the greenhouse all the time, even though he could.

But when he left from District 12 yesterday, old man Yan told him that Chi Ning had a talent for learning mechs, not only because he was familiar with various parts very quickly, but even he could quickly understand the theory.

This kind of talent should not be erased after being delayed by the Chi family for too long.

The control of the mecha is not complicated, the rare thing is how to make the mecha alive and become a part of one's body, especially in battle.

Before Chi Ning actually came into contact with the mecha, he believed that Chi Ning had the right to choose whether to understand the current undercurrent of Emperor Star, and also had the right to choose what to learn.

Hearing this, Chi Ning hesitated, looked at the document, it was an investigation report, it should be from the police, it is still in the trial stage, there are dozens of perpetrators on the list, and the time span is as long as ten years.

In other words, in the past ten years, all Omegas have been victimized, and Luo Yuan is just one of them.

The lucky ones other than the unlucky.

"I want to see it." Chi Ning stared at Chu Shaochen, and after he finished speaking firmly, he was a little worried again, " Do

you think an Omega like me is strange?"

Smooth out these injustices.

People in the Chi family thought he was a little waste, and people in the school called him a little monster.

He was tired of listening to it from childhood to adulthood.

When I heard it at the beginning, I hid and cried. After crying, I went to school alone, and played alone in the room.

With few toys, he writes and draws in his notebook and plays games with himself.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have friends, anyway, he just listens to the teacher's lectures.

It doesn't matter if the teacher doesn't like him, his homework is completed on time, there is no reason to trouble him.

He has been here for more than ten years, and he has also accepted kindness, so he didn't let malice take root in his heart.

However, he did not lose his memory, so how could he not remember?

"Where is it strange? Then I am even more strange?" Chu Shaochen put his arms around Chi Ning's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder, "An Alpha grown out of a genetic mutation."

Chi Ning subconsciously responded, "Ah?"

"What gene Mutation?"

"Didn't Voss tell you about my parents?" Chu Shaochen's tone was neither painful nor embarrassed, "They are a pair of desperadoes who left our siblings very early." "

Then— —" Chi Ning heard Chu Shaochen talk about the family affairs, and for some reason, he suddenly felt sorry for Chu Shaochen.

It's over, it's over, they all say that feeling sorry for each other is the beginning of liking each other.

That's a mess, they both confessed.

"It's just an Alpha of pheromone A and an Omega of B. I was born, probably because of the virtues of my ancestors." Chu Shaochen clicked on the file, "But when they left, I hadn't differentiated yet."

"So they don't know that you are a top Alpha?"

Chi Ning realized something was wrong after asking, and had no choice but to take it back, so he could only purse his lips, "Whether you are a top Alpha or not, you shouldn't abandon your child."

" They disappeared for a while, almost two months, and we received word of their death." At

that time, he seemed to be only five or six years old.

When we went to identify the corpses together, there were quite a few family members. Those corpses were not very attractive. Chu Yan pulled him and did not flinch at all. After claiming them, they were cremated and brought them home.

Chu Yan was six years older than him. She was originally a thin person, but not long after she split up, she was facing the death of her parents, so she had to take a younger brother with her.

It's just that Chu Yan didn't give up on him, and took good care of him with the meager relief and help from the government.

"This is the list of victims. There are sixteen in total. Ten of them are confirmed dead, and the remaining four are missing. Luo Yuan is the only one who was freed. The other one—"

Chu Shaochen did not continue to talk about himself, but Is it the screen that slides down, "Underground black market, currently in the hospital psychiatric department."

Hospital psychiatric department?

Chi Ning suddenly felt chills all over, and leaned against Chu Shaochen.

Looking at the lines, he only felt that it was difficult to breathe, as if he was chained, his whole body was cold, and even his glands began to feel uncomfortable.

"He..."

Chi Ning frowned, and asked doubtfully, "Is he involved in the disappearance of Omega, and not simply a victim of school bullying?" "Yes.

"

Chu Shaochen put his arms around his waist and kissed him on the cheek reassuringly, "From the test results, unlike Luo Yuan's situation, his glands were removed in good condition." "What

? Chi Ning was surprised: "Why are the intact glands removed? Are they crazy?" "

Chi Ning."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning, "I don't know if the Chi family is involved, but this It is a felony involving organ trafficking."

Reselling human organs, whether it is glands or others, is a felony.

But this group of people is obviously not only for the profiteering of organ reselling, but for the glands, the glands of Omega.

As for what they want to do, it's unclear, but it's definitely not something that benefits humanity.

Just like the genetic modification many years ago, the failure and success of the experiment cannot be judged, but none of the subjects who participated in the experiment died well.

Hearing this, Chi Ning was stunned, the confusion in his eyes gradually faded, and he asked seriously: "How is he now, I—" "

I want to go and see him, can I?"

Chi Ning couldn't describe his feelings, he seemed You can feel the pain of the other party's glands being cut off.

My heart was in a panic, and I couldn't find a way to vent it.

When being scolded as a waste or a monster, she was not as sad as she is now.

It turns out that glands can drive some people completely crazy, abandoning even the most basic human nature, and only seeing benefits.

Then, as the experimental subject selected by the Chi family, if he hadn't had an inflection point and married Chu Shaochen, his fate would not have been much better.

The experiment failed, the glands were removed, and they stayed in the small room of Chi's house forever.

Chu Shaochen shook his head and didn't take care of the documents, "He is being protected in secret now, no one will know that he is still there, and the people in the underground black market don't know his origin, he was exiled after reselling a few hands from other places Go to them."

"Then will he be okay?"

"I can't promise you that it will be fine, but we will do our best."

Hearing this, Chi Ning leaned on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, buried his face, "I'm sorry, I might You still can't face it completely calmly."

"You are still young, you have a lot of time to accept it, or you can choose not to accept it, no one stipulates that you must be calm and calm when dealing with danger, and fear may be closer to instinct." Chu

Shao Chen comforted the Omega in his arms, and he began to reflect on whether he should induce it slowly step by step.

But what they found out this time exceeded expectations, and he couldn't stay by Chi Ning's side all the time.

Only when you know the danger exists, you will be more vigilant.

"Am I being too strict? Sorry, I'm a little anxious."

"Yes, when you spoke just now, you seemed to be an instructor in military training. No, you were also an instructor. Your former students must be very afraid of you." Chi Ning

lifted At first, it seemed to slow down a bit.

Looking into Chu Shaochen's eyes, after thinking for a long time, he finally said, "Admiral, your confession is a rose flower, right?"

Chu Shaochen nodded, "Yeah."

Chi Ning continued, "I accept your confession." confession."

Without giving Chu Shaochen any time to doubt, Chi Ning lowered his head, kissed the corner of his lips lightly, and shaved his face with his eyelashes.

"Then change me."

"I may have fallen in love with you when I didn't know what liking is." "

Although I may not fully understand the meaning of liking now, I know you are different."

Author There is something to say:

Chi Ning: Straight ball, right;

Chu Shaochen: Completely right