Chapter 52

The scenery of the natural lake is very comfortable, Chi Ning slept on Chu Shaochen's legs, and woke up to find that it was already afternoon.

It takes half a day to leave home, and they still have half a day to spend alone.

Chi Ning sat cross-legged and rubbed his hair, "Shall we go find something to eat nearby? We didn't eat much at noon."

Chu Shaochen stood up, stretched out his hand to pull him up from the ground, and patted the grass clippings on his body.

"What do you want to eat? There are several restaurants nearby."

"It's all right, but I suddenly feel that I can celebrate. I finally left Chi's place and got a new life.

" It was so worth celebrating.

Where is Chi's house?

It's okay to be mercenary, but also engage in some illegal activities.

Although it is not a good behavior to sit continuously, if he has no clear relationship with the Chi family, it will also hurt Chu Shaochen's prestige.

"Tell me, can this news be shared with the outside world?"

"After the Chi family is wiped out, yes."

Chi Ning nodded, not caring about this little bit of time.

"But tell me, who are my biological parents? Why did you leave me behind? Is it because my glands are too strange?"

Chi Ning asked curiously: "But I have memories of Chi's family since I was two or three years old. It's very vague, but I've been at Chi's house all the time, according to the age I was left behind, the glands can't see anything at all."

Then why did you throw him away?

If you can't afford it and are forced to throw it away, or you don't want him on your own initiative, it's a burden to despise Omega.

Chu Shaochen rubbed his hair, he also thought about this question, and even checked Chi Ning's DNA, but unfortunately, found nothing.

None of the genes currently recorded in the DNA library can be matched with Chi Ning.

But this only shows that Chi Ning's family is not in the gene pool.

"Want to find them?"

"Not exactly, I just feel like I have no roots, but I also feel that I have only been living for decades, and it doesn't matter if I have roots or not."

Chi Ning kicked the ground next to his feet Grass, raised his face and laughed, "Do you think so? There used to be an old saying that fallen leaves return to their roots, but that is an old saying, it is people's longing for their hometown." "Wherever my heart is, there is my root. Think like

this There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

As if confirming something, Chi Ning repeated it over and over again.

Chu Shaochen nodded with a serious expression, "Yes, where the heart is, there is the root." "

Yes." Chi Ning rolled his eyes with a smile, "Then I'm hungry, let's go eat, and it's time to go back."

Chu Shaochen knew that Chi Ning was coaxing him, so he took the opportunity of taking him out to play and create some time for the two of them to be alone.

The Lake gang had a clue at the base in the Northern Wilderness, and no accident, he would be the leader.

The matter of Chi Mingfang came to an end, Chi Mingye and Chi Feng were just fishing in the net, and they would definitely control it before fighting the gang of visitors.

"But having said that, what do Chi Mingye and the others want blue crystals for? Do artificial pheromones still need blue crystals as raw materials?"

Chi Ning's glands have returned to normal development, and the development speed is gratifying. Remembering the cover of Chi's family, he asked curiously: "Could it be possible that blue crystals can be refined into pheromones ?

"

As I said, Bai Chen read a lot of books, looked up many previous cases, and found the relationship between artificial pheromones and blue crystals.

The trace elements contained in blue crystals can be extracted into pheromones, and after several processes, they can be injected into the glands and act as pheromones in a short time.

But since there is a time limit, it means that regular injections are required.

For ordinary people, such expenses are simply unaffordable.

"But...they are going to conduct in vivo experiments. Didn't you say artificial glands before? That requires a lot of clinical data, then—"

Chi Ning said hesitantly, obviously thinking about Luo Yuan.

"Remember that Omega I told you about earlier? The one I nursed in the hospital." "

Remember, his glands were cut off, and—"

when the glands were not damaged, they were intact cut off.

"He is a top-level Omega. Before him, more than one top-level Omega was victimized. He should be the third."

Chu Shaochen handed him the helmet. He was taken away in a coma, his glands were all cut off when he woke up, he is lucky to have survived until now, and after the other two went crazy, they committed suicide." According to the clues found,

the time is earlier than that of Chi's family .

It is not the first time that this type of illegal organization has appeared, but the Chi family is more blatant. Maybe they just don't know where they learned about it, so they took aim at the top Omega. After research, Chi Ning was chosen for the experiment.

However, Chi Ning's glands have a strong ability to repair, and it seems that they have not been disturbed, but their development has stopped.

"Then how is he now?"

"The spirit is gradually recovering, but..."

Chu Shaochen looked back at him, "Do you want to see him?"

Chi Ning's eyes lit up, "Is it possible? I don't have to go, he just wants If he can recover well, there is no problem."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and fastened the helmet on him with a smile, "Put the helmet on, and when he recovers better, if he is willing, I will take you to see him. "

Chi Ning nodded, sat obediently in the back, waited for Chu Shaochen to get on the bike, and stretched out his arms to hug his waist.

He had just driven to the middle of the mountain, and before leaving this area, Chi Ning received a call invitation from Tang Xi.

"Xiaoxi, what's the matter?"

"Are you two still outside? I didn't mean to disturb you on purpose, I have something to tell you."

Chi Ning reached out and patted Chu Shaochen's waist, indicating that he could drive slowly a little.

"What's the matter? Does Tangtang want to see Brother Luo Yuan? I promised her earlier that I would take her there in two days." "It's

not this, Brother Luo Yuan left from the hospital, and then... that Secretary Zhou disappeared too."

Tang Xi didn't expect this to happen in just half a day.

Hearing this, Chi Ning was startled, "What? Brother Luo Yuan left the hospital by himself. Is there any monitoring or who saw him go in which direction?"

Luo Yuan must be awake, but why did he want to leave?

Chi Ning couldn't care less about talking, "Did Zhou Ran leave with him? Have you contacted him?" "

Yes, he said that Luo Yuan was by his side, but he didn't want to come back."

Tang Xi whispered: " Secretary Zhou said that Brother Luo Yuan still seemed in a bad mood, he didn't dare to provoke him, so he just followed and saw where Luo Yuan was going." "It's not as if someone is missing,

Secretary Zhou is a safe person." Chi Ning Heaved a sigh of relief, "But..."

Luo Yuan didn't want to see them, so he just left, what about Tangtang?

He could understand Luo Yuan, but he felt sorry for Tangtang. At such a young age, he had always been accompanied by Luo Yuan before. If he knew that Luo Yuan didn't want him and left alone, he would definitely be sad.

"Tangtang doesn't know about this yet." Tang Xi said worriedly, "But we can't hide it. Brother Luo Yuan doesn't know how long it will be until he comes back. No matter how easy a child is to deceive, he won't be able to deceive him forever." Chi Ning pursed her

lips , put his forehead on Chu Shaochen's back, and said sullenly: "We're coming back now, I'll figure out a way to deal with this matter, no matter what, Tangtang will stay with me first." You can't leave Tangtang

alone , usually Tang Xi can't take care of the store, how can he bring a child with him.

Staying with him and Chu Shaochen, at least there is Voss at home to help take care of him, even if he starts school, he can accompany him on weekends.

"I can only do this first, but brother Luo Yuan is not such an irresponsible person, he should just be in a bad mood and want to go out to relax."

Tang Xi spent more time with Luo Yuan, and he didn't want to believe that Luo Yuan just left Tangtang.

"Well, brother Luo Yuan will come back."

He knew that Luo Yuan must not be that kind of person.

After saying a few more words, Chi Ning hung up the call, hugged Chu Shaochen, leaned on his back, and rubbed his cheeks, feeling a little sad.

Chu Shaochen slowed down the car, feeling Chi Ning's depression.

He had thought that Luo Yuan would leave, but he didn't expect to wake up so quickly.

Although he didn't suffer any substantial harm during the few hours that Chi Mingye took him away, it was undoubtedly a great psychological oppression.

Maybe he was forced to relive the events of the year, Luo Yuan can still wake up, it is because his willpower is too firm.

"He is an adult and has the right to decide what to do." Chu Shaochen's voice was reassuringly calm, "Chi Ning, you have done the best you can." "Although Zhou Ran is a Beta

, But he is a reliable person, he followed Luo Yuan, and Luo Yuan did not reject him, which means he trusts him." "

I know, but I don't think it should be like this."

Without this, Chi Ning thinks that Luo Yuan has already started A whole new life.

"Then what are you going to do? You don't need to be responsible for anyone's life. As a friend, I believe they will all recognize you."

Chu Shaochen stopped by the side, put his legs on the ground, looked at him sideways, squeezed his chin to let him He looked up.

"Why are my children still depressed? Did you just forget what you promised me just now?"

Chi Ning pursed his lips and stared into Chu Shaochen's eyes. Seeing the teasing, he couldn't help pursing his lips, and said angrily: "Why don't I remember what I promised the general just now? I just want to make the general happy, otherwise The general is always jealous, and the vinegar tank at home is almost full."

He was just a little depressed, not just depressed.

Hearing the teasing in Chu Shaochen's words, he bumped his head against his chest in dissatisfaction, arching his head like a newborn calf.

Seeing this, Chu Shaochen laughed, and reached out to stroke his hair, his movements were gentler than before, with careful pampering.

"Don't treat me like a child every time, I know a lot."

"I don't know why I treat you as a child. Compared with human cubs, Omega juveniles are just because your pheromones are unstable and your glands are not stable. Completely, in fact—"

Chu Shaochen held his face, kissed his forehead and the tip of his nose, "I will kiss you and hug you, not because of pheromones, let alone because you are cute, I just want to do it That's all."

How could he bear it when facing the person he likes?