Chapter 14

Chi Ning was so angry that he turned off the optical brain and refused to communicate with Tang Xi for half an hour.

Could it be that Chu Shaochen, as a rare top Alpha, doesn't deserve to be known for his handsome appearance?

The Federal Propaganda Office is too bad, it can't even do this kind of thing well.

Chu Shaochen's photo was pasted in the annual enrollment advertisement, and it was a living signboard.

Sighing lightly, sure enough there is no shortage of people fooling around.

He looked out of the window boredly, and found that he happened to be on a bridge, and under the bridge was the most famous slum area in Emperor Star.

District 12.

Suddenly thinking that Chu Shaochen might have lived here, Chi Ning leaned on the window and looked out, his eyes full of curiosity.

He has been to Tang Xi's underground market a few times. Although there are a lot of fish and dragons there, the security situation is not bad, which is completely different from the black market in the slums.

There are still many young Omega walking alone on the street.

The 12th District has a population of 500,000 people.

Obviously the area under its jurisdiction is not the largest, but it accommodates the largest population.

Let alone going out at night, the young Omega has to be careful of being abducted even when going out during the day, and sent to the black market to become a trade item.

Omega gave birth to these people, but it became the cheapest commodity in the eyes of these people, and their worship of Alpha reached the point of losing their minds.

On the contrary, Beta has become the easiest existence to survive.

Because the fight between Alphas is also very fierce, and only the victor is worthy of being the holder of power.

"Josie, I have a question to ask you, I don't know if it's appropriate."

Through the glass, Chi Ning saw a group of people chasing people on the street under the bridge, and turned to look at Jos in front.

Joss folded his arms, only eyes staring at the screen of the controller.

"Master Chi, do you want to ask about the general's past? Maybe it's better for the general to talk about this kind of thing."

Chi Ning showed surprise, then shook his head, "No, that's not what I want to ask."

Everyone has a past , but the past is the past, so worry about what to do.

You can't be angry with your former self, can you?

"Then what does Young Master Chi want to ask?"

"I want to ask, has the general never pursued an Omega before?"

It's so strange, it's not the same as what's written in the book.

In the few books Tang Xi sold to him, the top Alphas in them were all heartthrobs, surrounded by a bunch of Omega suitors, and even Betas and Alphas.

The popularity is so high that everyone knows it, men, women and children.

The charm is so great, it is A, B or O, all suitors.

Josi's body trembled, as if he was assigned to an S-level task, and he was still performing it alone.

"Admiral, he—"

"Is there really not a lot?" Chi Ning saw Qiao Si hesitating, and asked, "It shouldn't be."

Could it be that there was a deviation in aesthetics?

Everyone prefers the big Alpha, which feels more secure?

Chi Ning didn't care much about Josi's answer, and continued to stare at the 12th district outside, thinking about whether to ask Tang Xi for an account and go to the forum to have a look.

Qiao Si, who could barely cope with Chi Ning's questioning, quickly turned on his optical brain and sent a message to Chu Shaochen.

Josi: "Admiral, Master Chi just asked about your past love history, I—"

Josi: "Your subordinate may have misunderstood you because of his dereliction of duty."

People are sitting at home, and the pot comes from the sky.

After Chu Shaochen took the medicine and changed the bandage, he was talking to Bai Chen, and frowned when he saw the news.

What is his past love history?

Can something that doesn't exist not be fabricated?

Bai Chen took out Chi Ning's report and found that Chu Shaochen had an ugly expression, thinking that something happened to Chi Ning, "What's wrong? What happened to the young master of Chi's family?"

Chu Shaochen turned off the optical brain, "You just said , can his pheromone be extracted?"

Seeing that Chu Shaochen was unwilling to say anything, Bai Chen didn't ask, "Well, according to the results of the last inspection, it can be extracted, but it is very weak, almost none. "

Then what's the matter with his glands?"

"Growth retardation, dysplasia."

Eighteen-year-old Omega, the glands have not yet completed growth, and there are dysplasia, which is extremely rare in clinical practice.

Chu Shaochen frowned even tighter, "Why?"

Bai Chen handed him the report, "I suggest you take a look. Judging from the shape of the gland, it is fully grown, but I found an abnormality, that is, the inner side of the gland is continuously developing." "

I The one uploaded for the first time in the database is very similar, but not exactly the same."

"How old is it in the database?"

"About twelve years old."

Chu Shaochen flipped through the report, "The Chi family has invested in the construction of a medical research institute. It shouldn't have been found out for so many years."

"It's true that the Bai family was negligent, because most doctors would not notice this, let alone a worthless low-level Omega, which has no research value. After Bai Chen finished speaking, he glanced at the time, "It's getting late, I'm leaving."

Chu Shaochen said "Yes", staring at the report in his hand.

Chi Ning's glands are still developing, which means he still has a chance to regain pheromones.

The stone that was pressing on my heart was suddenly removed, and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

He doesn't care whether Chi Ning has pheromones, but he thinks this should be good news for Chi Ning.

When Chi Ning has the pheromone, the faces of Chi's family members will be swollen.

But it's not 100% sure, it's better not to let Chi Ning know.

As soon as he put the inspection report on the bedside, opened the terminal to contact Ka Xiu, and asked about the progress of Suzaku's routine maintenance, the bedroom door was pushed open.

A head rounder than a mushroom poked out from the door, holding the door with both hands, looking towards him, seeing that he was awake, the cautiousness in his eyes turned into surprise.

There were a few tiny beads of sweat on the tip of Chi Ning's nose, obviously hot.

"Admiral, are you awake, or are you going to rest?"

Chu Shaochen put down the terminal and leaned back against the head of the bed, "Is there something wrong? Actually——" It's

okay if there's nothing wrong.

Before he could finish speaking, Chi Ning had already entered through the crack of the door, closed the door behind his back, and moved to the side of the bed with a mysterious expression on his face.

The white shirt on his body is exquisitely designed, with the silver moon flower pattern that only Emperor Star can have.

The button was fastened to the top one, wrapping the slender and slender neck.

"General, I have something to discuss with you."

Chi Ning sat on the edge of the bed, glanced left and right, mysteriously took out the optical brain, and called up the screen in front of Chu Shaochen.

The Chi family's wishful thinking was so loud, he wanted to be the one who dismantled the abacus.

The sound of the abacus beads hitting the ground is so nice.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and took the time to ask: "Okay, tell me, I'll listen."

Chi Ning was slightly startled, and forgot what he wanted to say for a moment.

Growing up so big, Chu Shaochen was the first person who told him so directly and was willing to listen to him seriously.

Curling up her fingertips, she slid across the screen and happened to click on the new message that popped up.

"I got it, I got it, the general is handsome, tall, considerate and gentle, he is the top of the top ten alphas, he is your dear husband, perfect partner, I promise I will never say anything bad about him again , don't block me, I still want to—"

With a "pop", Chi Ning heard the sound of his own face being smashed into pieces.

The thin white fingertips calmly closed the key, and looked up at Chu Shaochen who was less than half a meter away from him.

The party involved in this speech.

Chi Ning blinked, and slowly backed away from the bed, "Some things would be embarrassing to say in person, but I think maintaining one's Alpha image and marital status outside is a compulsory course for every Omega. Will you mind?"

The author has something to say:

Chi Ning: The meaning of life must not be for social death;

Chu Shaochen: Facts that do not exist can also exist