Chapter 34

Routine examination is just a bluff, what really needs to be done is gland testing.

In the eyes of Chi's family, Chi Ning's gland is a dead flower that has lost its vitality, but it is because of their hard work for so many years that they can hold on to their last breath, so that they will not be completely scrapped.

Lying flat on the testing instrument, Chi Ning put his hands on his waist and abdomen, turned his eyes, and looked at Chu Shaochen who was sitting next to him.

On the other side stood Shen Che, who was manipulating the instrument for inspection.

"Young master, do you feel unwell during this time?" Shen Che's expression on the screen remains unchanged, "For example, fever or itching."

Chi Ning blinked, and said with a little regret: "Not at all. No, one day I thought it was alive, but it turned out to be bitten by a mosquito."

The expression and tone did not seem to be fake, Chi Ning asked: "Doctor Shen, can my glands recover?

" The glands don't care, why did they suddenly change their attitude?" Shen Che called up Chi Ning's test data and compared them. There were small fluctuations in the values, but they didn't play any key role. The fluctuations were too small, and there was no What reference value.

Chi Ning's eyes flickered, and from the corner of his eye, he glanced at Chu Shaochen, who was leaning on a chair with his arms crossed, "Because I'm married, I think it might be better to have pheromones." The words were tactful, but the meaning was very expressive

. in place.

It is normal for married AO spouses to want to mark behaviors and use pheromones to appease each other.

In a sense, pheromone is a good spiritual comfort agent for both spouses, and has the effect of stimulating each other's emotions.

The top Alpha's self-control is extraordinary, even the susceptibility period is shorter than the average Alpha, and the self-control is stronger. Of course, the destructive power is also very strong.

"So it's like this. It's normal for the young master to have such worries." Shen Che stared at the data and compared the condition of the glands.

Lifeless.

The gland in front of him is not even qualified as an experimental subject, and there is no way to conduct data observation at all.

Looking up at Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen, "Young master, you can relax, don't be too nervous, maybe there will be a way to solve your gland problem in the future."

Hearing what Shen Che meant, the loss in Chi Ning's eyes only existed for a moment , and quickly recovered, "I understand, thank you, Dr. Shen."

Great, I didn't find that his glands were recovering.

Looks like that new mulch is really good.

Chi Ning was relieved, and his understanding of Bai Chen's professional level had improved a lot.

It turns out that Bai Chen is really powerful, not just putting on airs.

I just don't like him very much, and walk around every time I see him.

Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's hand, and when he looked down at him, there was some comfort in his eyes, which fell into the eyes of others, as if he was deeply in love.

Glancing at the two of them, Shen Che was about to register the data. The data on the screen fluctuated. In just a few milliseconds, the originally straight line suddenly increased, almost a thousand times the change.

The eyes behind the lens changed, his brows were furrowed, but when he glanced at Chi Ning, he met Chu Shaochen's extremely possessive eyes.

The smell of blue ice cypress in the room rose instantly, with a hint of warning.

The fluctuations in that value line are more obvious.

Was it interfered by Chu Shaochen's pheromone?

Shen Che has a new assessment of Chu Shaochen's pheromones in his heart. This general who has been capped with pheromones at a young age may have stronger mental power than before.

"The general's pheromone is as domineering as ever."

Shen Che registered the data, "Long time no see, general."

Chi Ning, who was lying peacefully like a salted fish, was enjoying Chu Shaochen's finger-pinching service for him, when he heard With these words, he suddenly opened his eyes, and unintentionally pinched Chu Shaochen's finger directly.

He glanced at Shen Che unkindly.

If he was not mistaken, this Dr. Shen was handsome and handsome, with a slender figure.

No, no, that's not the point.

The point is that Chu Shaochen and Shen Che know each other, and they should have known each other for a long time.

"Really? I don't remember."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Shen Che, and helped Chi Ning to sit up, "If there is nothing wrong with the gland, let's go."

Shen Che smiled, and didn't mind Chu Shaochen's words Attitude, "I didn't expect you to get married so soon, but Young Master Chi is indeed cute and beautiful." "

With you here, Bai Chen should have checked for him. I don't need to say more about the situation." Not only did I

know Chu Shaochen , Do you still know Bai Chen?

With such a familiar tone, they must have known each other a long time ago.

Chi Ning pouted, and after putting on his shoes, he let go of Chu Shaochen's hand.

Chu Shaochen was stunned for a moment, then glanced at Shen Che, finding it difficult to agree with this vague way of speaking.

In comparison, Chi Ning is really much cuter.

"But as an Alpha, I need to remind the general that your susceptibility period will be very difficult if you only rely on inhibitors."

Shen Che pushed down his glasses, "I hope Bai Chen has a new type of inhibitor that can help you. Hearing this

, Chi Ning was stunned, stopped walking outside, and looked up at Chu Shaochen, "Inhibitors are useless?"

Then how did Chu Shaochen get through it before?

Even counting from the age of eighteen, there have been several years, dozens of susceptibility periods, without relying on inhibitors, and survived, then——

Chu Shaochen held his hand again, "No, it only expired recently ."

In fact, since a year ago, inhibitors have had little effect on him.

When Shen Che heard this, he showed a meaningful smile and didn't say any more.

Chi Ning looked at Shen Che, then at Chu Shaochen, and chose to pull Chu Shaochen out of the room.

The words of outsiders cannot be trusted, but he believes Chu Shaochen more.

But he didn't know about the failure of the pheromone, and Chu Shaochen's susceptibility period was half a month away, so what should he do?

He has no pheromones.

"Only three days, it will pass soon."

Chu Shaochen's eyes fell on the back of Chi Ning's head, "Don't worry."

Hearing that Chi Ning suddenly thought of something, he stopped and turned around, staring at him, "What do you mean I don't need to worry? Although the cases of gland problems caused by the susceptibility period are very good, they have also happened, and the small probability event may fall on everyone." After finishing speaking,

he regretted it again.

He blamed Chu Shaochen for what he did, which was not what Chu Shaochen wanted.

Obviously Chu Shaochen said this to comfort him, he is still so fierce.

Chi Ning pouted in annoyance, hooked Chu Shaochen's hand with his fingers, pursed his lips and said hesitantly, "Then, don't hide from me for a few days." "

Huh?" Chu Shaochen heard some movement outside , looked out from the corner of the eye.

A familiar vehicle drove into the garden with a smile in his eyes.

The good show really started, and the action was faster than he thought, and he didn't expect to be able to watch it live.

"Alphas in the susceptible period are emotionally unstable and very destructive. Don't avoid me. I won't affect you by being around, but if you need anything, I can help you." Chi Ning held Chu Shaochen tightly He raised his head slightly and looked at him, "Is it okay?"

He didn't want to be excluded by Chu Shaochen, especially during the susceptible period.

After much deliberation, he should also bear part of the responsibility.

Chu Shaochen lowered his eyes, looking at the serious and persistent expression on Chi Ning's face, his eyes were bright, and he would blink slightly if he felt uncomfortable.

The slender and thick eyelashes trembled, and the dark pupils were particularly attractive.

He has always thought that Chi Ning's black and white eyes are beautiful, no matter how many times he sees them, he will be moved by them.

Chu Shaochen suppressed the emotions in his heart, and his voice sounded calm, "Aren't you afraid?"

He was once regarded as a monster, a terrorist with violent tendencies.

Nobody likes a kid like that, not at all likable.

Even his parents didn't care about him, only his sister would hug him when he was irritable. The tuberose on her body was very light and slightly bitter, but it could calm him down.

"Why are you afraid?" Chi Ning blinked at him puzzled, "Because I believe in you, you will not hurt me."

Chu Shaochen would not hurt innocent people, he was sure of this.

How can a person who can put on armor and participate in every battle, shoot innocent people, and only hide himself until the violent emotions calm down.

The hand held by Chi Ning curled up uncontrollably, Chu Shaochen was silent for a while, just staring at Chi Ning's face.

The eyes are deep, but deep, making it difficult to see the turbulent emotions beneath the surface.

Suppressing the shock in his heart, Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's hand tightly, and led him downstairs, "Yeah."

Chi Ning slightly opened his eyes, looking at Chu Shaochen, who was obviously in a wrong mood beside him.

What does this "um" mean? Did you agree?

Walking downstairs, Chi Ning didn't forget to confirm the susceptible period with Chu Shaochen until he saw a few people in uniforms coming in behind the housekeeper.

Chi Ning resisted the urge to look at Chu Shaochen, stretched out his hand to him nervously, and grabbed his arm timidly.

"Big, big brother, what's going on?"

Want to arrest someone? That would be great.

People like Chi Mingfang who are always tempted on the edge of the law should pay close attention to educating them.

Chi Mingye was also obviously surprised, got up and followed Chi Feng, only Chi Mingfang sat stiffly on the sofa, his face ashen.

"Excuse me, is this Mr. Chi Mingfang's home? Is he at home?"

After the leading police officer showed his ID, he was not polite at all, and straight to the point said what he wanted to do.

Chi Feng and Chi Mingye looked at Chi Mingfang at the same time, their expressions were both ugly.

Wow, it turns out that the arrest on the spot is like this.

Chi Ning rolled his eyes, thought about his own room for development, and found that there was none at all.

He'd better be honest, otherwise what would Chi Ming do if he came out to settle accounts with him?

Don't be self-defeating.

The police officers were not stupid either. It was obvious who Chi Mingfang was after seeing this scene, and they still knew what Chi Mingfang looked like.

A few steps to Chi Mingfang, "Mr. Chi Mingfang, you are suspected of participating in a vicious incident on campus, we need your assistance in the investigation, please cooperate." "You are talking nonsense,

I did not participate!"

"Whether you participate, we Of course we will conduct an in-depth investigation, but now the evidence shows that this case is indeed related to you, if you refuse to cooperate, then we will take measures to take you back." Chi Ning stood next to

Chu Shaochen with a frightened look, raising his eyes to see Seeing Chi Mingfang, he quickly lowered his head even lower.

Don't hold back, don't laugh.

Over there, Chi Feng came to his senses, stepped forward and said, "Is there some misunderstanding here? Ming Fang usually acts in a public manner, but he doesn't—" "Mr. Chi, we

invite Mr. Chi Mingfang back to cooperate with the investigation. Clear the case, and ask your family members to cooperate."

Next to him, Chi Mingye followed up and grabbed Chi Feng, "Dad, since the second brother didn't do anything, the police will find out and send him back. If there is any problem, you can hand it over to a professional lawyer." Sitting still, Chi

Ming Fang's expression changed, he stood up abruptly, pointed at Chi Mingye and said loudly: "What are you? What does it have to do with you? Do you just want me to go in, and who are you showing me now?" Chi Mingye explained helplessly

. "You misunderstood, we are a family, and my father and I will find a way."

The policeman was taken aback by Chi Mingfang's sudden movement, frowned, and motioned for the two people behind to step forward, one left and one right Put Chi Mingfang in the middle.

"Let go, I can walk by myself."

Chi Mingfang patted his clothes, picked up his phone and strode out, "Chi Mingye, don't let me catch your tricks, or you will have good fruit to eat."

Chi Feng wrinkled Eyebrow, after taking a look at Chi Mingye, he followed outside, obviously trying to figure out a way.

Ye Ru stood at the door of the kitchen, crying in fright, grabbed Chi Feng and was thrown away, then looked at Chi Mingye, "Mingye, that's your own brother, you have to help him." "Mom, don't

worry , I'll follow Dad to see, nothing will happen." Chi Mingye reassured: "Don't worry." After

walking a few steps outside, he looked back at Chu Shaochen and Chi Ning, his eyes fixed on Chi Ning.

Chi Ning's shoulders were trembling, as if frightened, he was leaning against Chu Shaochen for shelter.

"Let the general laugh, you and Ning Ning go back first, he is timid, don't scare him, and trouble the general."

Tsk, everyone is really taken care of, and no one is left behind.

Chi Ning complained secretly in his heart, but raised his head, nodded with red eyes.

"Brother, don't worry, go and see how the second brother is doing."

Why can't you buy one get one free?

Chi Ning thought with some regret.

One should not be too greedy, send Chi Mingfang in first, and arrange for the next one.

The whole family will be put in prison neatly.

Ye Ru was sitting on the sofa crying, when Chi Yun screamed from outside, and ran in after seeing Ye Ru, he panicked and said, "Mom, what's going on outside? Why was the second brother taken away by the police! "

Xiaoyun, are you back? Go and ask Aze, what happened to your second brother and why he was taken away." "

I'll ask, how do you ask? The Yan family already knows "

Chi Yun said in a low voice: "If Ze and his family know, it might affect my marriage with him. This—" "When is it, ca

n't you find out if you don't mention the Yan family? What is the Yan family? What kind of ability, maybe you can see that the two families are in-laws, help your second brother!"

Ye Ru looked at Chi Yun, remembered something, and looked at Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen with tears in his eyes.

Chi Ning murmured inwardly that something was wrong, this was an idea on their heads.

"The admiral is currently cooperating with the investigation of the fleet, and the committee seems to be very dissatisfied." Chi Ning blinked, "But if you don't mind, mom, let's tell Marshal Rules about the second brother. Maybe Marshal—"

Ye Ru immediately shook her head when she heard this.

Marshal Rules is the person who most protects the interests of Omega in the entire Federation Fleet, and was once the honorary president of the Omega Protection Association.

The police just said that Chi Mingfang was involved in a vicious incident on campus, so it must have something to do with Omega. Telling Rules, it doesn't mean that he is seeking his own death.

Ye Ru sneered and said, "No, maybe your second brother's friend did something and asked him to cooperate with the investigation. You and the admiral will go back first, don't worry."

Chu Shaochen is still under investigation, so he must not be counted on .

Not to mention, family ugliness should not be publicized. If the Chi family's scandals are brought out, what will happen to Chu Shaochen's divorce?

Chi Yun took a long time to make a phone call, seeing that Ye Ru didn't let Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen intervene, he couldn't help feeling annoyed.

Why can Chi Ning not intervene, she has to go to the Yan family for help?

Subconsciously looking at Chu Shaochen, he met a pair of cold eyes, his breath was stagnant, and he quickly lowered his head, full of guilt.

"Mom, let's go back first. If you need any help, just tell me."

Chi Ning pulled Chu Shaochen's clothes and signaled him to run away.

"What's the use of telling you? You can't help anything."

Chi Yun muttered in a low voice, "I thought that if I married a general, I would be able to get some fame, but it turned out to be a show."

The voice was not small, and everyone could hear it arrive.

Ye Ru looked embarrassed, and looked at Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen, "Go back first, Mingfang's matter is a trivial matter, if you really do something bad, it can't be okay." Just as

Chi Ning was about to speak, Chu Shaochen Chen nodded and pulled him out.

Caught off guard, Chi Ning quickly waved to Ye Ru, "Mom, remember to tell me something, if you can help me, I will definitely help you." He

helped to submit evidence, check for gaps and make up for omissions, and strive to be imprisoned for twenty years.

Walking out of the living room, the driver was already waiting by the car. Seeing them, he immediately opened the car door for the two of them and left Chi's house quickly without stopping.

Chi Ning got into the car, glanced back to make sure he was out of the monitoring range of Chi's house, and immediately sat on his side with his legs folded, his eyes full of excitement.

"Is this the surprise you were talking about?"

"Yes." Chu Shaochen did not deny it. After all, he understood the process of investigating the case, but he did not expect that today would happen to arrest people.

The corners of Chi Ning's mouth curled up, and he remained reserved, sitting there with a happy expression on his face.

Seeing this, Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and his eyes fell on his face, "So happy?"

"A little bit."

It's really only a little bit.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, tried to hold back his smile, and said solemnly: "Chi Mingfang did what he did, and he deserved it. The Chi family has taught us since we were young to be responsible for what we do.

" Be responsible for what you do."

Chu Shaochen agreed: "Go home directly, or where do you want to go?"

"Go home."

Chi Ning thought for a while, and looked serious at Chu Shaochen, "Compared to being here Outside, I miss the time at home with the admiral even more."

There is no comfort at home outside, and he hasn't read a book for a long time because of delaying home.

Learning is the most important thing, and the playful heart is put aside for a while.

Especially Alpha's susceptible period, he has to understand it well.

Chu Shaochen shook his head, and told the driver a place, "Go to District 12."

The driver in front was stunned, then nodded, and after adjusting the route, he drove to the 12th District. He was no stranger to the place, and occasionally Chu Shaochen would go there alone.

Chi Ning, who was thinking about whether to ask Tang Xi for some information, raised his head when he heard the word "District 12", and looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise.

That's where Chu Shaochen used to live, and he lived there for a long time.

It is very likely that Chu Shaochen did not leave the 12th District until he separated from his sister, started wandering in various places, and finally entered the military academy.

Chi Ning stopped what he was doing and only sent half of the messages to Tang Xi, and he didn't even bother to reply.

Restraining his movements, he sat upright, glanced at Chu Shaochen, and then looked out the window.

He had never seen the unfamiliar scenery before, the bustling streets, the lively crowds, and the number of people in the tall buildings.

Seeing a cute cat standing in front of a coffee shop, Chi Ning smiled, put his hands on the car window, and looked back at Chu Shaochen with his eyes closed.

"The 12th District must be a beautiful place. Even if it may be destroyed now, it must have been beautiful in the past." Chi Ning's tone was full of expectation and hope, "It's like Blue Star, I saw it in the history book, where there used to be There are abundant water and plants, and many creatures, including spring, summer, autumn and winter, as well as alpine snowfields, plain rivers, which are a little different from the gray ones now." The lacquered wood-like pupils reflect the lights outside, and the waves of eyes

flow, like very precious gems.

When Chu Shaochen opened his eyes, he was attracted by the hope and brightness in Chi Ning's eyes with just one glance.

Shocked slightly, she pursed her thin lips and stared at Chi Ning without saying a word.

Chi Ning looked a little uncomfortable, and whispered: "Admiral?"

Why look at him with that look? Did you say something wrong?

He has never been to the 12th district, but only learned about it in the forum, but—the

12th district is indeed a very chaotic place. There is a place called the largest underground black market in Emperor Star. Not only are there reselling arms, but also Omega, child.

Various trading venues emerged in endlessly, and people were mixed together, including many capable people who were dissatisfied with the federal government.

"Do you know what's there?"

"Know a little."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning, his eyes gradually became gentle, "Knowing and seeing are two different things. It's a place where people cannibalize people. It's not beautiful. In the past The present and future are not going to be beautiful, where the dirtiest people on the planet live, everyone wants to climb up, do whatever it takes to get out of there, but no place is willing to take them in." He was just an exception

.

Not everyone who came out of District 12 could find a place to stay.

The atmosphere in the car suddenly became serious, and the expression on Chi Ning's face froze. For some reason, he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Obviously it has nothing to do with him, but he seems to be able to feel the struggle, helplessness and fear from Chu Shaochen's description.

The glands in the back of the neck became uncontrollably agitated, and the pheromone, which was stronger than before, was released in an instant, and then disappeared quickly.

The driver in the front is a Beta and can only smell, not be affected.

The sudden breath made him startled.

This is obviously not Chu Shaochen's pheromone.

Chi Ning frowned in pain, stretched out his hands to cover the back of his neck, his face became pale, and his body tilted uncontrollably: "It hurts."

For the first time, the glands hurt like they were being torn apart.

As if to be torn apart.

Chu Shaochen frowned, stretched out his hand to support Chi Ning, let him lean on his body, his fingers were hanging above his glands, and he didn't dare to touch them lightly.

"Go to the base, Bai Chen is on duty today."

"Yes."

Chi Ning clenched Chu Shaochen's clothes tightly, tears fell from the pain, and he gritted his teeth unwilling to say anything.

It really hurts, like thousands of thin needles pierced into the flesh.

It hurts so much.

"General, don't you want to go to District 12? I'll be fine in a while."

Gritting his teeth,

he said, "I'll be fine soon." presence.

Tears penetrated through the clothes and soaked onto Chu Shaochen's skin.

He lowered his head, looked at Chi Ning's exposed nape, and carefully released pheromone, "Don't talk, we'll be there soon."