Chapter 38

The growing glands are so fragile that a slight touch can cause a stress response in the body.

Chi Ning, who was inexperienced, lay prone on the pillow, let alone resisting, unable to even struggle, and could only indulge in the smell of blue ice cypress.

While breathing, the mixed pheromones seemed to devour his remaining sanity bit by bit, his fingers were wet with sweat, and the corners of his eyes secreted physiological tears, soaking the pillow.

Chi Ning stopped him in a low voice, "Don't kiss, I feel a little uncomfortable."

"Don't kiss, okay?"

A softer sentence came out of Chi Ning's mouth and fell into Chu Shaochen's ears, making him a little sober point.

Lifting his head buried in the back of his neck, Chu Shaochen's eyes were dark, and his gray pupils were stained with desire, and he lost his usual calmness.

Calming her breathing and heartbeat, she glanced at the reddened glands from the corner of her eye, and tried her best to restrain the urge to eat Chi Ning.

"It hurts?"

Chi Ning opened his eyes when he heard this, and was startled when he met Chu Shaochen's eyes.

He has never seen such a Chu Shaochen, like a trapped beast, and like a hunter.

Grasping the quilt at hand, shaking his head, "It doesn't hurt, but it can't continue. He is still very fragile. You can kiss him when he grows up." Incomplete

glands are forced to follow the pheromones of the susceptible period to overflow , has exceeded the load that Chi Ning can carry.

If it goes on like this, he worries that it will break again.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you mark it yet." Chi Ning said this, but he was unprepared for Chu Shaochen, and even let him bury him on the side of his neck, and ran amok against the gland for an hour.

But I really can't kiss anymore, if I kiss again, something will happen.

Chu Shaochen suppressed his breathing, his chest heaved, and finally propped up his upper body, put away his legs and walked around to the other side of the bed, picked up Chi Ning and hugged him in his arms.

"Sorry, I'm a little out of control."

Sitting on his lap, Chi Ning felt the undiminished emotion, so he could only wrap his arms around his neck, stroking the back of his neck with his fingers, "I don't hurt, you know?" What's your apology?"

After he finished speaking, he laughed himself, his eyes curved, "It's the first time I've been with you through the susceptible period, and we ended up apologizing on the bed, isn't it too strange?" No one is

susceptible Chu Shaochen had been apologizing for a long time, but Chu Shaochen just kissed him, at most he touched the rest of his body, so there was no need to apologize.

Chu Shaochen buried his face on the side of his neck, his breath smelled of Chi Ning's pheromone, and the heat in his body faded a lot.

Suppressing the original urge to bite through Chi Ning's glands, Chu Shaochen took a deep breath and patted his lower back.

"It's okay, it's much better than before."

Chi Ning asked happily: "Really?"

Dafang put his arms around Chu Shaochen's neck, "Then if you stay longer, I can't control the pheromone

anyway ." It has almost filled the entire room, so there is no way to waste it.

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen laughed, squeezed his arm, and found that it felt soft, raised his eyebrows, and distracted himself from looking at Chi Ning.

When he came back the night he was injured, he watched Chi Ning run down from crying with red eyes, even though it was different from what he remembered, he still liked it very much.

The cheeks are a little thinner, and the person has grown a lot taller, but the eyes have not changed, they are exactly the same.

Chi Ning was tired and sleepy, even though Chu Shaochen didn't do anything, he felt like he had done everything again, his glands were kissed, his waist, legs and chest were all kissed by him.

Swallowing back a yawn quietly, she glanced at the electronic clock beside the bed, it was already four o'clock in the morning.

"Sleepy?"

"Aren't you sleepy?"

Chi Ning asked subconsciously, feeling that his words were superfluous.

The top-level Alpha is the strongest combat force on the Emperor Star today, not to mention the powerful mental power brought by pheromones, even the physical and physical strength are crushing existences.

Sleepy? nonexistent.

Anyway, he looked at Chu Shaochen as if he didn't want to be sleepy at all.

Still very energetic, everywhere is very energetic.

Coughing softly, Chi Ning pursed his lips, "Admiral, I think people need a combination of work and rest, what do you think?"

Combining work and rest is a more scientific way of exercising.

"Tired?"

"No."

Chi Ning wanted to cry, but he didn't dare, because he was afraid that Chu Shaochen would have other hobbies.

After all, he was forced to cry just now, and Chu Shaochen didn't stop talking.

The sitting place gradually changed, Chi Ning's pupils tightened, and he stared at Chu Shaochen in disbelief, trying to say something, but felt redundant.

After thinking for a few seconds, Chi Ning closed his eyes, buried it directly on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, and stretched out his hand.

"Leg hurts, I don't want it anymore."

"I'm in school, and the teacher praised me for my dexterity, why don't you change it?"

He didn't want to wake up tomorrow, because everyone could see how he accompanied Chu Shaochen through the susceptible period.

Hands on, anyway—

the vacation report is done, too.

Chu Shaochen didn't expect Chi Ning to give the answer directly. After laughing, he tilted his head and kissed his cheek, and reached out to hold his hand.

"Yes."

Chi Ning's ears entered Chi Ning's ears, and he felt as if he was covered by a hot handkerchief, and even his hearing became dull.

It's kind of weird.

A little sour.

Chi Ning's brain was in a daze, from embarrassment at the beginning to numbness at the back, his forehead rested on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, and he asked a little angrily, "How long are you going? I'm so tired." Chu Shaochen's consciousness was occupied by Chi Ning, and he turned his

head kissed his upper lip.

Chi Ning was so kissed that he couldn't breathe, his teeth itched with anger, he bit the tip of his wanton tongue without force, heard a muffled groan, and before he had time to think about whether he was too hard, he quickly withdrew his hand.

With no experience, Chi Ning was forced to learn a lot of experience in just one night.

When he was carried into the bathroom to wash, and then carried out and stuffed into the bed, Chi Ning was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyelids, had difficulty turning over, and fell into a drowsy sleep.

Chu Shaochen looked at his sleeping face, went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, and came out after an hour.

The sky is slightly white, and the birdsong can be heard from the balcony.

With his arms around Chi Ning, he was finally able to sleep peacefully.

——Chi

Ning was woken up by the heat at noon, and he kicked off the quilt, but it turned out to be too hard, and his thigh muscles protested.

Frowning, he turned over, the seat beside him was empty, Chu Shaochen woke up early.

He barely opened one eye, thought for a while, sat up, didn't even bother to scratch his hair, and looked at the bedside, it was already twelve o'clock.

Six hours of sleep, obviously not enough.

It's just that it is difficult for him to fall asleep after waking up. Unless he is sleepy, lying on the bed is also playing games.

It's not uncomfortable on the body, after all, I slept, and I didn't make it to the last step, but the glands seem to have been filled with nutrients, and the sense of existence is stronger than usual.

He reached out to touch it curiously, but his body trembled, and he withdrew his hand in abandon.

He can't even touch the real gold.

How come only Chu Shaochen can touch him? Not only touched, but kissed.

Curling his lips, he looked towards the door. At this time, Chu Shaochen didn't care whether he was hungry or not, did he wake up?

It's true that Ba Na is ruthless, and the top Alpha is nothing more than that.

Chi Ning was not hungry, so he simply turned on the optical brain on his stomach, exposed the glands to let the wind out, and connected Tang Xi.

The screen appeared, and Tangtang's face appeared enlarged in front of her eyes, "Brother Chi Ning, good afternoon, why haven't you woke up yet?

" Get up early to grow taller."

Chi Ning smiled so much that he showed his fangs, and found Tang Xi who was blocked behind Tangtang, "Xiaoxi, are you in the store?" "

Yes, in the store."

Tang Xi put Tangtang Pulling it away from the camera, "Did you catch a thief last night? How late did you go to sleep to wake up at this hour?"

"Didn't tell you, there was a small accident yesterday, and I didn't go home until I sent you a message." Chi Ning explained, thinking of the susceptibility period information he asked for before, "I asked you for it last time. You haven't sent me the information yet."

"Wait a minute, I'll check it out and send it to you. By the way, I've added a few new books. When will you come and get them? It's the new book in the series you love the most." Tang

Xi While swiping the screen, he asked: "I dare not take it to you, for fear of bumping into the admiral, if the content of the book I sell is exposed, it will be finished." "It's okay, I'll get it myself another day." Chi Ning waved his

hand , lying on my neck and waist was

uncomfortable, so I just sat up, "Is Brother Luo Yuan in your store?" , Tangtang said it was almost a year."

"One year?"

"Yeah."

It's been a long time, it's so rare to be able to persist for so long.

Chi Ning was a little worried, "Have you met the other party? Or Tangtang? Is he a good person, does he have ulterior motives?" "

I've seen, I've seen, that uncle is not taller than my uncle, but taller than my father He is tall and wears glasses, he looks like a teacher in a movie, and he speaks very softly!"

Tangtang bit a piece of donut and said inarticulately, "I think he is a good guy." "

Has he met you?"

"See you?" Come on, I even bought candy for me, and my father allowed me to eat it."

It seems that Luo Yuan has a judgment, and letting him see the child shows that he has no ulterior motives.

Then if they are really good people, maybe they can try to be together, anyway, it's not that good, Tangtang is still so cute.

"Did brother Luo Yuan go on a date?"

"No, that person seems to be going to attend some class. He reserved a spot for Brother Luo Yuan to attend the class together.

"

Chatting with Tang Xi, Chi Ning felt a little hot, tugged at the neckline, and then raised his hand to comb his hair, only to hear Tang Xi's exclamation.

She was so scared that she hurriedly asked, "What's the matter? Is there any trouble—"

"Ning Ning, what the hell is that on your neck? Did you get pinched by a ghost in the middle of the night?"

Tang Xi interrupted him and asked incredulously: "Such a circle, you--"

Halfway through speaking, he squinted his eyes and looked closer, the panic on his face immediately turned into teasing and joking.

"What the hell? Where is the ghost?" Tangtang hugged Tang Xi in fear, "Don't be a ghost, it's super scary, I don't want to be taken away."

Tang Xi hugged Tangtang and looked at Chi Ning with a smile, "This round Strawberries, they are so beautiful, they are so lush, they can be used as a strawberry garden."

After waking up, Chi Ning hadn't been to the bathroom yet, so of course he didn't know the "tragedy condition" on his neck. Hearing Tang Xi's teasing tone, he froze for a moment Just cut off the video.

"No wonder I woke up so late, it turned out to be an AO friendly exchange."

"Xiaoxi!"

The voice was still in his ear, and Chi Ning quickly walked into the bathroom, before he even had time to put on his shoes, "Okay, I'll hang up, in two days I'll look for you again tomorrow."

"Yes, yes, newlyweds, I can understand." "

I won't tell you."

Cutting off Tang Xi's teasing, Chi Ning stepped on his feet, stretched his neck and moved closer to the mirror.

Pulling off the collar and looking around, his eyes became more and more fierce, and he ground his teeth.

Where is it only the neck, even the chest, when you turn your head, you can still see the marks on the side of the neck, and the image of being hugged and chewed suddenly appeared in your mind.

Curling his lips, he washed up in a depressed mood, walked out of the bathroom, and saw Chu Shaochen as soon as he looked up.

Chu Shaochen held the roses he picked from the garden in his hand. He was dressed in casual clothes, handsome and handsome, and he didn't look like he was troubled by sex yesterday at all.

"Are you awake?"

Chi Ning said "um", sat on the edge of the bed, looked up at Chu Shaochen who was coming, but was as nervous as a cat about to explode.

"Admiral."

"What's wrong?"

Chi Ning was defeated, not understanding Chu Shaochen's attitude, and decided to strike first, "Admiral, were you confessing to me last night?"

He blinked lightly, " Those words may make me misunderstand, especially when I miscalculate my own charm, after all, I am very attractive in what the general said."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen stepped forward, knelt down on one knee, and put the Bai Qiangwei came to him, held his hand, kissed the back of his hand, and looked up at him.

"Yes, I'm confessing to you."

Chi Ning, who had just shed his youthful childishness, had messy pajamas and disheveled hair, but he caught his heart at a glance.

"Then do you accept it?"

The author has something to say:

the last few chapters will be very sweet