Chapter 2

"General Chu Shaochen, gender Alpha, 24 years old, 1.87 meters, weight 152, body fat percentage 13%, blood type A, pheromone level SⅢ—" Chi Ning in his sleep was

caught Woke up by the regular playback recording coming from his ear, he turned over and reached out to turn off the annoying terminal.

really noisy.

Noisier than the parrot raised by the second brother.

Wrapped in the quilt, she turned over again, and her mushroom-like head leaned against the pillow, rubbing against it twice.

Her beautiful eyes were closed, her brows were frowning, and her face looked angry.

In less than a minute, he sat up suddenly, and the hair on the top of his head dangled.

With half-closed eyes, it seems like a fugue.

Woo, I'm so sleepy, can't I be packed and sent away later?

It's all Chu Shaochen's fault, what a worrying Alpha.

Last night, he lit the lamps and fought fiercely, searched the entire Internet, and finally read Chu Shaochen's information.

There are too many, and the column of personal experience is almost occupied by the large and small battles that the Federation has participated in in the past ten years.

Chu Shaochen is more than a model worker, either on the battlefield or on the way to the battlefield.

In order to remember clearly, before going to bed, he recorded the key information and listened to it next to him, letting his brain write it down for him. He was afraid that he would forget to review when he woke up in the morning, so he set a timed playback.

The biggest culprit was himself. How could someone memorize their Alpha's personal information before going to bed? It seemed that this marriage was so plastic.

Oh, it seems to be plastic.

There are not many SⅢ-level Alphas with pheromone capping in the entire Federation, and half of them have disappeared in the long river of the universe, turned into dust, and floated in the Black Sea for thousands of years.

Those who are older can't do what they are in their prime of life.

It's a man in his prime who wants to die, but he can't do that like Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen can be regarded as the number one person in the Federation's top Alpha, and he is worthy of being regarded as a savior by the Chi family.

He scratched his hair, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

After entering the bathroom, Chi Ning leaned in front of the mirror, made sure that apart from his red eyes, he didn't know whose pretty face he had inherited, he was very passable, and started to wash with satisfaction.

While washing, he reviewed Chu Shaochen's personal information. His appearance and body were perfect. As for his family, Chu Shaochen was born in a poor area, and his parents died in a civil strife in Emperor Star twenty years ago.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Chi Ning felt that Chu Shaochen might feel lucky in the future, and having parents might not necessarily be a good thing.

At 7:30, he finished washing, changed his clothes and began to pack his luggage.

Although Chi's family can be regarded as absolutely rich in Emperor Star, his sense of existence as the "Fourth Young Master" is not high, just because his pheromone is too low, making him "worthless".

No well-matched Alpha would choose him to marry, let alone bring benefits to the family.

As it should be, he couldn't even pack much of his luggage.

The optical brain is embedded in a silver bracelet, very simple, with only a rose engraved on the inside.

He put the terminal into the inside of the suitcase, and put it carefully. Outside were some clothes that he often wears, and he quickly packed a box.

Standing up and clapping his hands, Chi Ning was about to leave the room with his suitcase, when he suddenly thought of something, he quickly put down the things in his hands, walked back to the bed, lay down on the ground and looked under the bed.

It's all because of the fifteen-minute memorization method before going to bed, his mind is full of Chu Shaochen, and he almost forgot about his baby.

He dug out the suitcase from the closet, it was covered in dust, and it looked like an antique from the last star era.

He reached out and pulled out a few boxes, removed the tape on them, and the colorful covers were exposed in sight.

The cover of every book says Omega, without exception, their appearance is beautiful, but their eyes are so determined.

Chi Ning pouted, thinking about how to take all the books away.

There are still many books that he has not read, and there are some books that he plans to re-read several times.

These are all the goods he asked someone to buy at a high price in the underground market. If the Chi family sees them, they will definitely be ruined.

A wealthy family like the Chi family, even if they are not as good as the nobles, still try their best to disregard the background of ordinary star people.

Therefore, Omega like them are not allowed to read such novels.

The adults think that they will lead them badly, and they will never be favored by Alphas in the future. Alphas like obedient Omega.

Kneeling on the carpet, Chi Ning carefully put the books into the suitcase, with serious eyes, until after putting them all in, he took a few copies of "Omega Compulsory Handbook", "Omega Physiology Compulsory Course", "AO Relationship", "A Brief History of Emperor Star" Course books such as , etc. are put on the top, so that you can safely pull the box.

"Knock, knock."

There was a knock on the door.

"Ningning, it's mom, are you awake? It's about time."

Ye Ru was outside the door, and said in a gentle tone: "Mom is worried that you can't sleep well, so she came to wake you up later." It was really

considerate, and she didn't wake him up until almost eight o'clock.

Chi Ning patted his pants and stood up, walked to the door, opened the door, looked at Ye Ru, "Thank you mom, I slept well, my luggage has been packed, can someone help me unload it?" The

reddish Looking at Ye Ru with his eyes, his tone was sweet and soft, and he blinked lightly, as if tears would fall in the next second.

Ye Ru's prepared words got stuck in her throat, and she suddenly couldn't speak.

She smiled to cover up her embarrassment, "Then mom will ask someone to fetch it for you. People from the Chu family will arrive soon and will take you directly to General Chu's residence." "Okay."

Chi

Ning smiled obediently, "Don't worry, mom, I I won't embarrass the Chi family."

But if you lose face yourself, you can't be considered as the Chi family, right?

His name is Chi Ning, so what does he have to do with the Chi family?

Ye Ru praised: "What a good boy."

Chi Ning was well-behaved: "Thank you mom." It's

a rare compliment, but I don't really want this kind of compliment.

Chi Ning followed Ye Ru downstairs, the suitcase was also taken down by the servants at home, and put in the entrance.

His father, eldest brother and second brother had all gone out, only Ye Ru was left at home, and Chi Yun was probably still asleep.

Ye Ru's optical brain received a message from the community, showing that Chu's vehicle had entered the area and would arrive at Chi's in a few minutes.

There was a doting smile on the beautiful face, "Ning Ning, these are all dowry for you, do you like it?"

Chi Ning turned his head to look, and blinked, "I like it, Mom."

He Seeing the widening smile on Ye Ru's face, he thought for a while and asked innocently, "But Mom, I seem to have seen the necklace that the second brother just bought last month, and the clothes that the third sister bought, hey, isn't that the eldest brother? Was it the amethyst ball that I liked very much before?"

It looked so familiar, he didn't mean to ask.

It's because the eldest brother, second brother and third sister have mentioned it too many times in front of him, so he will remember it.

Ye Ru: "..."

His pupils widened, his mouth was slightly open, and he was about to say something when a car stopped outside.

It's the people from the Chu family who have arrived.

"Mom?"

"No, your father and brothers may have misplaced those things."

"Is that so? Then can I not take them away?"

"Isn't that wronging you too much?"

Chi Ning shook his head, " Don't feel wronged, I already have my own Alpha, I can't be the same as before, I will be an outsider from now on."

He was too happy, how could he be wronged.

With a lump in her throat, Ye Ru took a deep breath, "Then mother will accompany you out, and take these things to the car." "

Okay." Chi Ning nodded, dragging his luggage and walking forward.

After walking two steps, I found Ye Ru pulling the suitcase, standing there with an embarrassed face, "What's wrong? Is the suitcase heavy? It's all my fault. I forgot to tell my mother that it contains Omega compulsory courses."

Ye Ru: "Then I—"

Chi Ning: "It's been hard work, mom."

Ye Ru: "..."

Gritting his teeth, he dragged a suitcase that was half a person tall and walked out, "It's not hard.

" car.

There were six people in total, but Chu Shaochen was not there, and it was Chu Shaochen's confidant lieutenant who came.

After Jos introduced himself, his eyes fell on Chi Ning.

Chi Ning stood next to the suitcase, holding the lever like a calf, and glanced at it from time to time, as if guarding some treasure.

Seeing this, Jos was a little puzzled, why did his boss choose such an Omega.

Nothing but the face.

However, Omega has a good skin without exception. No matter how good-looking Chi Ning is, he is not at the level of the number one Omega in Emperor Star.

"Master Chi Ning, you can call me Qiao Si from now on." Qiao Si bowed to Chi Ning and Ye Ru, "Because of the mission, the general is unable to pick you up in person, so I will do it for you. If there is no other Let's go."

Chi Ning nodded and agreed, "Then please help me get these two boxes into the car, it's a bit heavy."

About a hundred books, for well-trained guards, Should be pretty simple.

In fact, it weighs a million points.

Jos glanced at the suitcase in Chi Ning's hand, although he was not satisfied with the Omega in front of him, it was too weak, both physically and psychologically, he was just an adult.

But he was entrusted by Chu Shaochen, and as a lieutenant, he needs to complete the task perfectly, and he also needs to remain loyal and respectful to his boss's partner.

Walking in front of Chi Ning, Josi took the box, "Leave it to me to help you—"

A crack appeared on his expressionless face.

Sensing the change in Josi's eyes, Chi Ning withdrew his hand silently, and explained: "There are some books inside." They

are really books, and they are definitely not lying.

Jos: "..."

"May I ask, you haven't graduated yet?"

Chi Ning nodded, "Yes, you just finished your freshman year, and it's summer vacation now."

Jos: "These books must be taken away . Chi Ning, who moved to the car door, tried to open the car door, but turned around after

failing, and said seriously: "I prefer to study." It's

just that the content of learning is different from others.

Jos smiled slightly, moved the suitcase into the car, locked the backup space, and returned to the co-pilot.

At the same time, Chi Ning had already bid farewell to Ye Ru, got into the car and was staring at the optical brain, wondering what he was researching.

Giving a look to the driver, Josi looked out, Ye Ru stood there with no sad expression on his face.

He found that Chi Ning's luggage only had these two boxes.

For the Chi family, this "dowry" is too little.

Not to mention a case of books.

But this made him feel better about Chi Ning, at least he is a motivated Omega, even if his aptitude is poorer, he still knows how to study hard.

As a low-level Omega, it must be difficult in such a home.

"Hey?"

Chi Ning looked at the call invitation that appeared suddenly on the optical brain, and expressed doubts, "Josi, the user with a head like a stone, is it Chu Shaochen?"

Qiao Si: "..."

So there is no optical brain Add it?

"Yes, it's the general."

Chi Ning blinked, and after connecting, a face that was almost the same as the ID photo appeared, with black hair and gray eyes, but the background changed from the military academy playground to the starship command room.

The dark blue uniform on his body turned into a black and silver uniform.

Is this the first Alpha of the Federation?

She is a little more mature than the photo, with a straight face, everything around her seems to be still, only the emotions in those eyes are alive.

Chi Ning's eyes were bright, and before Chu Shaochen could speak, he smiled, and his delicate face instantly became a little more youthful, "Hello, I am your Omega." The author has something to say:

Updated

- ABO and interstellar background Everything involved is edited by me, and it may be different from the usual settings of the theme, please don't mind——