Chapter 5

"Tea, please."

The servant put down the tea, quickly left the living room, and hid far away.

This young master of the Chi family is unknown, the only thing he is known for is that he was left alone on a private island for three days and almost had an accident.

Their admiral offered to marry him, which must be extremely important.

Chi's family members come to the door, isn't that hitting the gun?

Unfavored, transparent, and worthless, if the general hadn't proposed a marriage, he might have stayed in Chi's house for the rest of his life until he died of old age.

Chi Ning put his hands on his knees, turned his face sideways, and stared at Chu Shaochen nervously.

He must observe carefully, not to miss it.

The resilience of the top Alpha is so amazing? In one night, the penetrating injury can go to the ground.

Worse than a medical miracle.

From the corner of his eye, he glanced at the tea on the table, and stretched out a hand, which was about to touch the cup.

With quick eyes and quick hands, he picked up the cup first.

Facing Chi Mingfang's dissatisfied eyes, he smiled a little shyly, and handed the cup to Chu Shaochen.

"Do you want some tea? I just woke up, so I'm a little thirsty."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Chi Mingfang, just as he was about to raise his hand to pick up the cup, his arm was held down.

Looking at Chi Ning, he has a slender figure and exquisite facial features, because his eyes show a youthful look suitable for his age.

He was only an adult, and his whole body revealed the innocence of a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy.

Chi Ning kept smiling, lowered his head and blew gently, "It's a bit hot, let me blow it for you."

After saying two times, it really only blew twice, "Come on, I'll feed you."

Chu Shaochen suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth, nodded, and let Chi Ning bring the cup to his lips.

When his lips touched, his eyebrows trembled.

This tea is not only a little hot, it is very hot.

Just a little bit cooler than boiling water.

Chi Ning's fingertips were so hot that they turned red, so he resisted and asked, "Is it good?"

Chu Shaochen pursed his lips and licked his palate, "Well, not bad."

Ye Ru and Chi Ming who were sitting opposite opened their pupils Earthquake, stunned like thunder.

really!

What kind of charm does a low-level Omega have that makes Chu Shaochen marry at all costs?

With a 90% matching rate, there will be no one out of 100,000 people, so the probability is extremely low.

Chi Ning nodded in satisfaction, gently put the hot cup on the coffee table, and quickly touched the earlobe with the movement of brushing his hair, "That's good." Turning his head to look

at Ye Ru and Chi Mingfang, he finally stopped They pretended to be transparent people and asked puzzledly: "Mom, why are you and the second brother here?" They

went to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing, and the two appeared together, which was so troublesome that they directly opened the second order.

Ye Ru regained consciousness from the shock, maintaining the persona of a wealthy wife, even her worried appearance was very elegant.

"Early this morning, we heard about the general's injury. We were worried that you would not be able to handle it, so we rushed to take a look."

Chi Mingfang coughed and explained, "Dad and elder brother were supposed to come here together, but the new batch of research and development products Internal testing today, they passed temporarily."

"So that's the case. I thought you guys had heard some gossip." Chi Ning breathed a sigh of relief, "Mom, don't read those tabloid newspapers. Nine out of ten sentences are false.

" Ming Fang asked: "Then what is the other half sentence?"

Chi Ning: "..."

It turns out that there is a difference between AA intuitively, is it so sour?

Not only sour, but also a little embarrassing.

"Second brother, the rest of the sentence is half-truth and half-false."

He was so kind that he answered seriously.

After Chi Mingfang realized it later, his face turned blue and white, ugly.

Ye Ru didn't care about the two brothers' bickering, her eyes fell on the side of Chi Ning's neck, thinking of his poor pheromone, she was a little worried.

After the top Alpha has Omega, there will definitely be demand among AOs.

If Chi Ning is not satisfied, this marriage may collapse at any time, an Alpha cannot bear such a relationship.

It became troublesome for the Chi family to obtain rare materials through Chu Shaochen.

"Ning Ning, Mom has something to think about—"

"Mom, I can't leave my Alpha right now."

Before Ye Ru could speak, Chi Ning cut her off and sat down beside Chu Shaochen, "You know, once Omega gets married , you will be loyal to your own Alpha."

"But you haven't marked yet..." Ye Ru said something subconsciously, then she reacted and hurriedly made amends, "I mean, Omega can't be too clingy to Alpha."

Chi Ning was slightly startled, Thinking of Chu Shaochen's attitude towards him.

Looking up, he found that Chu Shaochen's face was slightly pale.

It's true, even if you are injured, you can't separate for a second.

Top Alphas are indeed very possessive of their partners.

I don't really like to be clingy, but Alpha himself is very clingy!

One second he was bedridden and asked to be served, and the next second he was drinking tea and watching a play freely.

Never mind, he could put it another way.

Chu Shaochen pursed his lips, his face was expressionless, but he actually suppressed the corners of his mouth, all his attention was on Chi Ning.

"Mom, you misunderstood him. He is now an injured person. As an Omega, I should take care of him every step of the way. This is thanks to the teachings of you and the third sister."

Sitting up straight, Chi Ning looked obedient, "That Omega manual, I am studying hard."

I have learned, but not much.

Probably the level of the directory.

Chi Mingfang's mind was clearly not in the right place, "What can you take care of? You don't even have pheromones. When Alpha is injured, he needs Omega pheromones to comfort him. You—" He just started to twitch in the back of his neck

.

Powerful pheromones came up from all around silently, the smell of blue ice cypress became stronger and stronger, a suffocating oppression made Chi Mingfang feel like someone was strangling his neck.

Ye Ru is an Omega that has been permanently marked, even if it will not be affected by the pheromones of other Alphas.

But there are exceptions to everything, and the top Alpha is the exception.

Chi Ning faintly felt something was wrong, but he couldn't release the pheromone, so he wasn't affected by any pheromone.

Sighing slightly, "Second brother, I do not have pheromones, but—" "

I am the Omega he identified."

"I..." Chi Mingfang was so painful that his forehead was sweating, and he couldn't speak well.

Chu Shaochen glanced at the two of them, and slowly put away the pheromone, "He is my Omega, I hope you will keep this in mind."

What is lying in front of him?

When he was in the slums and the black market, this kid was probably still learning how to control pheromones.

Can his Omega be fierce at will?

Chu Shaochen lowered his brows and eyes, and his stern facial features became even more impersonal.

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise, and for a moment felt the courage of the so-called top Alpha.

It is indeed the existence that makes all Alpha, Beta and Omega can't help but surrender.

Chi Mingfang couldn't help wanting to run, he was just an A-level Alpha, not worth mentioning in front of SⅢ.

"Ning Ning..." Ye Ru panicked and looked at Chi Ning, hoping that he could persuade Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen is actually true to Chi Ning?

He didn't hesitate to release pheromones to suppress them when they were injured. It seems that it is necessary to re-investigate why Chu Shaochen chose Chi Ning.

Chi Ning received Ye Ru's signal and blinked at her.

Ye Ru immediately breathed a sigh of relief, she knew that Chi Ning was still a child of Chi's family after all, and she must be towards them.

Chi Ning put his hand on the back of Chu Shaochen's hand, saw him look, shook his head with a smile, and rolled his eyes.

Small scenes, he can handle.

Glancing at Chi Mingfang, Chi Ning snorted softly.

Wow, what a mess.

It was even more embarrassing than when he was left on the small island to fend for himself for three days.

No, no, how could he gloat, this is his elder brother.

"Second brother, you are so forgetful."

"What..."

Chi Ning explained very seriously, "It was said in the physiology class of the first grade of middle school that the dependence of top Alphas on Omega is not entirely due to the influence of pheromones."

Pause for a few seconds, "Their recognition of Omega is more psychological, and the induction of pheromone alone is not enough." Chi Mingfang's ears were buzzing, his

mind was dizzy, and he couldn't remember anything.

Ordinary Alphas are in front of top Alphas, and the opponent only needs to release a little bit of pheromone to completely suppress them.

There is no way to fight back.

Can only wait to be beaten.

Chi Ning waited for a while, then suddenly his eyes lit up, he held his cheek and said, "Oh, I forgot, the Chi family has no record of the birth of a top-level Alpha." "Then it's normal that you don't know the characteristics of a top-level Alpha

.

" It was said in the first grade class of middle school, and later it was said that the Chi family did not have a top-level Alpha.

Chi Mingfang felt that Chi Ning was calling him stupid, but he had no proof.

"You—"

"What's the matter? Second brother."

Chi Mingfang felt the pressure around him disappear, and heaved a sigh of relief. He glanced at Chi Ning, who was harmless to humans and animals, and felt that it was not an illusion just now.

Just as he was about to speak, he saw Chi Ning smiling at him.

Pointing to Chu Shaochen quietly, he silently said "Don't worry".

Chi Mingfang stretched his brows, how could a useless low-level Omega betray the Chi family.

He was thinking too much.

Chi Mingfang shook his head, "It's nothing."

"Take good care of the general."

Chi Ning smiled: "Okay, please rest assured, second brother."

Ye Ru and Chi Mingfang saw that Chu Shaochen was not seriously injured as rumored outside , and planned to leave after sitting for a while.

Chi Ning, who saw off the guests politely, followed Ye Ru and Chi Mingfang out.

Seeing the back of them leaving, Chu Shaochen leaned back on the sofa, closed his eyes, and frowned slightly.

Cumulus One is the bait, and the purpose is not Cumulus One, but him.

In the Federation, someone wanted to get rid of him.

——In

the garden, Ye Ru slowed down and looked at Chi Ning.

"Ning Ning, you have to know that you are an Omega without pheromones, and you are born with deficiencies, so you have to be more patient with the general, and you can't be willful, you know?" Chi Ning nodded, "Okay, mom.

"

Ye Ru glanced at the door, then looked back at Chi Ning, "What's the best way for Omega to tie Alpha, I don't need my mother to teach you?"

What way?

If it is a combination, it will definitely not work, and he has no way to mark it.

He humbly asked for advice, "But Mom, I can't be marked."

Chi Mingfang, who was carefully rubbing his glands next to him, became angry when he heard this sentence, "Didn't the middle school textbooks teach it? The loyalty of top Alphas to Omega It's not all guided by pheromones."

Chi Ning was stunned, with tears in his eyes, he lowered his head and asked in a low voice: "Please tell me, second brother, what should I do?"

No, no!

The Chi family really thought that Chu Shaochen loved him to the point of death, so he would be willing to be the victim of a big wrong.

"Forget it, you little trash, you can't do anything anyway." Chi Mingfang waved his hands impatiently, "I used to eat and drink for nothing at home, but it finally became useful, and it's not reliable." He opened his lips slightly

, He sighed imperceptibly.

It turns out that working part-time to earn living expenses and handing in living expenses is also called eating and drinking for free.

Chi Ning thought for a while, then raised his head to look at them, "Second brother, it's my fault, I shouldn't think that you are the same as the general, and nothing can trouble you, then after all, he is the general of the Federation, the light of the emperor's star."

Chi Mingfang's face crooked in anger.

Ye Ru only cared about how to help Chi Feng expand his career, and didn't care about trivial matters.

"Listen, Chu Shaochen is injured now, you have to take this opportunity to make him rely on you, so that you can help the family, understand?" "I understand,

mom and second brother don't worry, I will take good care of the general. "

Chi Ning nodded solemnly. He will definitely take good care of Chu Shaochen and restore him to life. One is worth ten.

Chi Mingfang started to look at Chi Ning, but he didn't notice it at all before, this face is quite pretty.

"Today, there was a lot of buzz outside, all reporting the fall of the Emperor's Star. The youngest admiral of the Federation has a false name. The government responded that he was injured only when the starship on the mission failed." The gland returned to normal, and Chi Mingfang immediately healed the scar

. Forgot the pain, and said disdainfully: "I was born in a poor area, no matter how powerful it is, without family power,

once a person dies, everything will be in vain." Chu Shaochen proposed marriage, fearing that he wanted Chi's family to support him behind his back.

Glancing at Chi Ning, who had a low eyebrow and pleasing eyes, Chi Mingfang leaned in front of him, "Little waste, do you know what people say about you?"

Chi Ning shook his head and did not speak.

The three words "little waste" have been shouted out, what else can be said outside? He can think with his toes.

"Speaking of you Kefu, Alpha had an accident on the first day of marriage, a low-level Omega like you, born in this world, is destined to be rejected by others." He looked up at Chi Mingfang in astonishment, and quickly

lowered his eyes.

The tabloid was too inaccurate. He had calculated it before, and it was obviously Ke's parents, Ke's brothers and sisters.

No wonder Chi Mingfang couldn't make a fortune.

Even the junk fortune-telling applet in his brain can cheat him of money.

Chi Mingfang brushed his hair, "So you have to be grateful to the Chi family, otherwise you won't be able to live in Emperor Star."

Hearing this, Chi Ning blinked his beautiful eyes, but his eyes remained unchanged, "Thank you, brother, for your concern."

"The general will recover soon."

Chi Mingfang and Ye Ru: "..."

They are really fools.

Standing at the gate, Chi Ning waved to the driving car, his eyes were moist.

How he wished that this farewell was forever.

After sending Ye Ru and Chi Mingfang away, Chi Ning returned to the living room and found Chu Shaochen leaning on the sofa motionless.

He froze in place for a few seconds before running over with his slippers on.

Is he really Keef?

Kneeling on the sofa on one knee, carefully reaching out her hand, leaning towards his nose.

Unexpectedly, when he leaned over, his wrist was grabbed.

Caught off guard by meeting Chu Shaochen's eyes, Chi Ning said embarrassedly, "I saw you motionless, and thought you passed out, so I thought—" I wanted to see if I was still

alive.

Just live.

"Your hand strength is a bit strong, can you let go first, or be lighter?"

Chu Shaochen heard Chi Ning's voice, and glanced at the red mark on his wrist.

His brows stretched, his hands relaxed, and the vigilance and alertness in his eyes faded away in an instant.

"Easy?"

"Well, it's too heavy."

Voss, who came in from outside with a bowl of strawberries, stopped five meters away from the sofa in the living room when he heard their conversation.

The expression was even weirder than when Chi Ning was notified just now that Chi's family was coming.

As a seasoned butler, Voss showed a very high level of professionalism. When he walked over, he kept his eyes on the ground and didn't even move his eyebrows.

He put down the strawberries and saluted them.

"Admiral, Master Chi, these are the newly picked strawberries in the orchard behind, please taste them."

Voss casually glanced at the postures of Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen, took a deep breath, and lowered his head, "If there is nothing else Tell me, then I'll go out first."

Chi Ning: "?"

Why does he feel that Voss' expression is more like eating melons.

"Get up."

Chu Shaochen's lips turned white, his forehead was disheveled, half of his leg was being pressed down by Chi Ning.

Although he enjoyed the unprofessional contact with Chi Ning, if this continues, accidents may happen.

Hearing the sound, Chi Ning stepped back a few steps, moved to the other end of the sofa and knelt down.

"Admiral, is this distance acceptable?"

Chu Shaochen nodded, seemingly casually asking, "What did Mrs. Chi tell you before leaving?" Chi

's family has two patented production lines, but energy and rare materials The shortage made it difficult to live late at home during this period.

Now it is entirely possible to seek convenience from him and matchmaking.

Chi Ning heard the words and thought about it seriously.

What did you say? Anyway, it won't be a good word.

He retracted his gaze from staring at the strawberry, and turned to look at Chu Shaochen.

"Let me listen to you carefully. After marrying you, don't treat yourself as a late family member. It will be misleading."

After thinking for a while, he said: "They used their optical brain to help me read my fate and found that my fate is very hard."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

"I am also hard-fated."

Chi Ning moved forward happily and returned to Chu Beside Shaochen, leaning forward with both hands on his knees, his eyes were full of excitement, "I must be different from you."

Chu Shaochen resisted the urge to reach out and rub Chi Ning's hair, "Where is it? Same?"

Chi Ning hesitated for a moment, and confessed honestly.

"Ke parents, Ke brothers and sisters."

Seeing that Chu Shaochen's pupils trembled, Chi Ning understood that this sounded difficult to accept, so he prayed earnestly every day.

Morning and evening, make a wish with the tree of life every day.

Please, fate must be true.

If it is fake, then all the good qualities in him will become fragments in the universe.

Not even scum left.

Chu Shaochen was silent for a few seconds, and tried to stand up, "It's quite special."

He snorted, because being treated harshly by his family because of his unknown fate was really in line with the style of big families like the Federation.

Chi Ning looked up at Chu Shaochen, and asked suspiciously: "General, don't you want to rest in bed?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Thinking of his injury that required bed rest for a month, he said blankly: " I'm a little dizzy."

Chi Ning shook his head helplessly, and stretched out his hand for Chu Shaochen to hold.

"Then I'll help you upstairs to rest."

Really, it doesn't make people worry about getting hurt.

Will Alpha be this clingy too?

The author has something to say:

I have reworked this chapter, I hope everyone enjoys reading it——