Chapter 80

"Admiral, did Master Ning really come out alone?"

Qiao Si received a message from Chu Shaochen and brought over daily necessities and clean clothes. Knowing that it was Chi Ning who wanted to use it, he was shocked.

Leaving aside how Chi Ning was brought to Beihuang, it is unimaginable for ordinary people to say that Chi Ning stayed alone in Beihuang for several hours.

No wonder Chu Shaochen didn't stop at all once the battle was over. He got off the mech, ignored the cold wind outside, crossed the battlefield, and directly boarded the aircraft.

Leaving behind a sentence of "do something private" and left.

It's hours after it disappears.

Chu Shaochen remembered Chi Ning in the room, nodded, and took the things casually.

"Lake was severely injured, and there will be no further action for three days, but we must also prevent them from fighting to the death."

Before turning back to the room, he added, "After five days, launch a general attack."

It must end as soon as possible. He can roughly guess what Yan Wen and Chu Yan are going to do in this battle, but -

ambition without ability is just a joke.

The only thing he can do is to allow the two of them to continue wandering on the Emperor Star for the rest of their lives, instead of returning to the Emperor Star to accept the federal government's trial.

Qiao Si's expression changed slightly, and he said firmly: "Yes."

Chu Shaochen pushed the room away, looked at Chi Ning who just came out of the bathroom, and shook the things in his hand.

"You are temporarily wearing my clothes for the past few days. There is no size for you here, but there are new underwear."

Chi Ning was wearing Chu Shaochen's pajamas, the sleeves and trouser legs were long, and he rolled them up.

The slippers on the feet are also very big, but it doesn't affect the wearing, but it feels warm.

"Okay, but do you also wear your coat? Then I can pretend to be a member of the fleet." Chi Ning sat on the sofa with his hair half-dried.

Suddenly thought of something and stood up.

He walked up to Chu Shaochen, pulled him to the sofa and sat down again.

"Do you want to take a break?"

The battle is over, and the tense nerves don't need to stay awake, they need to rest.

At the base, he can take care of himself.

"Don't eat anymore?" Chu Shaochen asked.

When Chi Ning heard this sentence, he hesitated for a moment, took the instant food from his hand, and the plastic bag was rubbed loudly by him.

"Eat, but you have to eat with me. After eating, let's sleep together."

Chu Shaochen kept looking at him, "Did you hear that?

" When I got up, the fragrance overflowed. I didn't feel so hungry just now, but now I am hungry.

"Well, my five senses are much sharper than before."

He asked Bai Chen, and Bai Chen said that this is a normal situation after complete differentiation.

Generally speaking, the five senses, energy, and physical strength of top-level Alphas and Omega are higher than ordinary people.

No way, it's something determined by genes.

Even if human beings have entered the present era, there is still no way to completely get rid of the control of genes.

Therefore, artificial glands and pheromones, from a genetic point of view, can't actually achieve the effects that those people want.

"Chi Ning."

Chi Ning raised his head instinctively when he heard Chu Shaochen calling him.

But unexpectedly touched a piece of softness, it was Chu Shaochen who was kissing him.

The face was held in familiar palms, and the face was raised a little.

He blinked, looked into Chu Shaochen's eyes, and then slowly closed his eyes.

The restless heart also returned to its original position at this moment, easily soothed, and no longer nervous.

He knew that Chu Shaochen must have felt his uneasiness when he was walking alone in the Northern Wilderness.

The tacit understanding and induction between them is a kind of bond.

There is no way to cut from soul to body.

Chi Ning was so kissed that he couldn't breathe, but he still held onto Chu Shaochen's clothes and refused to let go, until he retreated voluntarily, his lips were moist, and even his eyes were foggy.

He looked at Chu Shaochen with dazed eyes, and after a while he pursed his lips and turned his head to stare at the lunch box.

"It's a good thing you didn't encounter any danger today." Chu Shaochen pulled out the chair and sat down beside him, stroking the back of his neck with his hand, "Give me some of your pheromone." Before he finished speaking, Chi Ning stared

suddenly big eyes.

Looking at Chu Shaochen, he saw that his face was tired, not his expression, but his eyes.

The moment the pheromone was released, Chi Ning stretched out his hand to hug the back of Chu Shaochen's neck, letting him lean on his shoulder, "With me here, you can also rest."

The sweet pheromone spread in the room little by little, and he felt Chu Shaochen's pheromone being drawn out, but it didn't taste like before.

A little bit bitter.

Chi Ning's eyes flashed puzzled, and he couldn't quite understand why Chu Shaochen's pheromone became bitter.

It's not the coldness and bitterness in the blue ice cypress before, but the feeling that the trees are about to dry up.

"Do you want to go to rest first?"

"No."

Chi Ning didn't ask any more questions, nor did he eat, and waited silently for Chu Shaochen to recover.

He knew that only he could see Chu Shaochen like this, so even for a moment, he was willing to endure hunger to accompany Chu Shaochen.

Alpha's dependence on Omega is no less than the traditional Omega's dependence on Alpha.

——

"You don't eat meat?"

Chi Ning held the bowl, his chopsticks couldn't stop at all, "Although they haven't abused me these days, I always feel that I eat less."

Chu Yan and Yan Wen couldn't possibly Even if he was abused, he was given a good meal every time.

But he just couldn't eat it, and he always felt that it was not his own taste.

If it wasn't for saving his strength and being able to run away, he probably wouldn't be able to get rid of his picky eaters. He didn't expect to get rid of his picky eaters during a trip to the Northern Wilderness.

Chu Shaochen picked out the meat in the bowl and gave him the meat, "The pheromone just now is enough."

When Chi Ning heard this, his face became a little hot.

After Chu Shaochen's pheromone returned to normal just now, he also smelled it for a long time, but he still felt hungry.

"Maybe I prefer to eat with you."

Chu Shaochen is probably affected by the permanent mark, and his dependence on Omega is stronger than before, and his body has not fully adapted, so he suddenly felt tired after a long absence.

After recovering now, when he heard Chi Ning's words, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "But I heard from Voss that you and your classmates ate out the week I just left."

Chi Ning: "...

" how to explain?

It seems that he can't explain it. He was a little indulgent during that time.

It is a very good thing to be liberated from the Chi family.

But when Chu Shaochen was around, he would occasionally feel like being guarded, so he had no choice but to let go and play.

So in those few days, I was a little bit indulgent, and I didn't mind eating out for every meal, and even had a barbecue supper.

As for thinking about Chu Shaochen, it was the few days before he was kidnapped.

Playing too recklessly, it seems that at the time of the sage, there is no need for eating, drinking and having fun, and the miss for Chu Shaochen reaches a peak in an instant.

"Then I miss you very much in the next few days, do you know?" Chi Ning pursed his lips and said, "You have come to Beihuang, and you don't want Voss to supervise me, you are really a guardian.

" Shaochen looked at him, "

If you don't supervise you, are you planning to not even go to class?" Exam."

No matter how much face the Chi family has, he won't be able to get into Holy Eagle without handing in a blank paper.

Not to make the Chi family not ashamed, but to make myself not ashamed.

Speaking of which, his grades in the entrance examination were not bad.

Chi Ning curled his lips and swallowed what was in his mouth, "No, is this the point of what I said just now? Obviously I miss you very much." Did

Chu Shaochen's ability to focus on the point decline, and he couldn't hear him? the meaning of.

Or was Chu Shaochen already immune to his straight ball after half a month?

That's not the end, and he seems to have no other choice in the future.

He poked the potatoes in the bowl with his chopsticks, and he felt that Xiao Biesheng's wedding was all fake.

It's a trick.

"I miss you too."

Chu Shaochen said suddenly, "After so many battles, this is the first time I want to go home so much."

Chi Ning paused when he poked the potato, and looked up at Chu Shaochen blankly.

"Worth was the only person waiting for me to go back at home, but Vos has his own life and has no deep bond with me."

But Chi Ning is different, the bond between them can no longer be separated.

"I know, you are waiting for me at home, so I want to go back as soon as possible."

Chu Shaochen held the chopsticks in his hand, and he didn't eat much food in the bowl. "Don't think about war after the first time."

" I..." Chi Ning was speechless, but his eyes were red.

"In the past, I hoped to be able to fight, because this way I didn't need to think about other things, I just needed to fight."

Alpha's combativeness was extremely magnified in him, and even Rules once commented on him, saying that he was simply a lunatic.

Fighting maniacs.

From entering the military academy to entering the fleet, he has never stopped fighting. No matter what kind of war or chaos, as long as he knows, he will go to the battlefield.

In the federal government, there are also many people who have experienced large and small battles, and later took office.

But no one is as crazy about participating in the war as Chu Shaochen.

"Then you have me now, so you can't have such thoughts anymore." Chi Ning said quickly: "I will wait for you, but if something happens to you, I will not stick around until I leave this world, I will forget You."

Grasping Chu Shaochen's hand, Chi Ning said seriously: "So in order not to let me forget you, you have to protect this life." "

It seems that I need to be more careful."

"Of course."

Chi Ning blinked, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and took another sip of water.

His relatives were a little weird during the meal, but he didn't know why, and he really wanted to kiss Chu Shaochen at this time.

Chi Ning, who has always been an actionist, has such a strong idea in his mind, there is no reason not to take action.

Before Chu Shaochen could respond, Chi Ning kissed him.

But he didn't stay for too long, and quickly backed away.

He stared straight into Chu Shaochen's eyes, "I'm so glad to see you alive and safe."

Chu Shaochen was taken aback for a moment, then stretched out his hand to hug Chi Ning into his arms.

"Thank you for finding me."

Chi Ning smiled so much that he rolled his eyes and raised his chin proudly, "Of course, you don't even look at who I am."

The author has something to say:

Good night - see you tomorrow