Chapter 10

After taking the medicine, Chu Shaochen quickly fell asleep.

Chi Ning dutifully stayed by the side, left halfway to have dinner and came back, he didn't wake up, he didn't even turn over.

At eleven o'clock in the middle of the night, there was a light knock on the door.

Hearing the sound, Chi Ning put down the book in his hand, walked over and opened the door, and it was Voss, without a surprise, holding a blanket with a sweet smell in his hand.

He looked at Voss puzzledly, "What is this blanket for?"

Voss glanced in and made sure that Chu Shaochen had not been woken up, then explained in a soft voice, "Master Chi, the blanket is for you "

Chi Ning subconsciously refused, "No need, the bed is so big, just squeeze it together."

Voss was shocked, "This—"

The general is still injured, so I'm afraid it won't work, right?

Seeing disbelief from Voss' expression, Chi Ning reacted and quickly took the blanket, "I mean, there are so many quilts in the room, I just use one bed to cover it." The smell on the blanket is very good

, I don't know what cleaner to use.

I can't tell that it's the girl's fault that Chu Shaochen's household items smell so fresh.

"But the quilt is too heavy. A blanket is better. I'm sorry to trouble you."

Voss returned to normal expression, nodded, and asked again: "Master Chi, do you really want me to watch the night?" "No, no

, I'm worried. Yes, you have to take care of him personally, and change someone while he is asleep, which is a breach of integrity."

When you come out to mess around, you still have to be faithful.

It's rare to have an Alpha like Chu Shaochen, he has to cherish this plastic marriage.

The marriages between the various families of the Emperor Star are nothing more than normal, forming their own circles, and hundreds of years ago, one could probably count one family relationship.

But there are not many people with a sense of morality. Many marriages look very beautiful, but in fact they are messy, and there are many who like to play exciting games.

When he was a freshman, there was a very bad abuse/abuse incident in their school, and the object of the abuse/abuse was Omega.

Although the school they attended was the best private school in Emperor Star, most of them were from the same circle.

However, in order to gain a good reputation, the school calls it fair education, and recruits more than a dozen students with good grades and ordinary family backgrounds every year.

There are 300 students in each class in the school, and the proportion of more than a dozen does not affect anything at all, and it will not even help much in future employment.

But there are still student unions.

That incident happened shortly after he enrolled in his freshman year. An Omega from the School of Materials in his third year was thrown in the mountains behind the dormitory area, and ran down crazily.

The clothes are not covered, the glands are almost completely damaged, and there are signs of binding, beating and sexual/aggression on the body.

The police station quickly intervened in the investigation, but it seemed that there was no result afterward.

"Master Chi?"

Voss called out, "If you need anything, you can call me anytime."

Chi Ning came back to his senses, hugged the blanket and waved his hands, "Mr. Voss, you go and rest, I will take a break Yes, I won't persevere."

Voss felt Chi Ning's firmness, and was moved by him again.

Even though they have been married for such a short time, they are willing to take care of them thoroughly, which is moving.

"Then I'll go down."

"Okay, good night, Mr. Voss."

Chi Ning waited for Voss to leave, then closed the door, returned to the bed with a blanket in his arms, took off his shoes and curled up in the chair.

Covering her body tightly with a blanket, she read carefully with a book in her hand, and glanced at the sleeping Chu Shaochen from time to time.

From the current point of view, Chu Shaochen is a very good person.

Looking at Emperor Star, or even the entire Federation, there should not be an Alpha more suitable for him than Chu Shaochen.

The susceptible period lasts for a long time, and has strong self-control ability. He will not discriminate against him for not having pheromones, and is willing to cooperate with him to act in front of Chi's family.

The room is clean and tidy, and there seems to be no messy habit.

Most importantly, he is handsome and has a high status, making him a perfect partner.

So, what bike does he want?

Direct bicycle into starship.

His eyes moved away from Chu Shaochen's face and returned to the book.

The book cover reads "Different Social Habits of Alpha and Omega", a common professional book on sociology.

Chi Ning turned a page, his expression gradually became tense.

It's so thrilling, to prove myself, to drive a starship alone to perform a mission, sneak into the enemy's camp to capture the general.

So much fun.

Although the plot is extremely thrilling, at the end the protagonist proves himself by virtue of his own strength.

Chi Ning read with relish the novel disguised with a fake book cover, and became even more curious about the author.

This kind of reading material is not allowed to be sold publicly, so he asks his classmates to buy it at a high price, and he doesn't know who wrote it.

Turning to the last page, the protagonist got love and was cleared of his crimes.

An Omega whose family was in trouble, who disguised his identity and entered a military academy, finally became a soldier alongside Alpha.

His lover is his former teacher and his senior.

Chi Ning raised his eyes and looked at the faintly shaking curtains. The moonlight outside was very bright, and the bright moonlight fell through the glass and fell on the ground.

He blinked lightly, closed the book in his hand, and leaned back on the back of the chair, feeling peaceful in his heart.

I yawned and stretched.

Inadvertently caught a glimpse of Chu Shaochen, a pair of deep eyes, like a falcon in the dark night, staring straight at him.

Chi Ning froze, and subconsciously fell backwards, overturning the person and the chair together, and fell on the thick carpet.

Sitting on the ground with a blanket on his head, his eyes were completely dark.

Randomly grabbing things off his head, he looked up at Chu Shaochen who had a complicated expression on the bed.

"Admiral, why are you awake?"

Without saying a word, he was almost scared to death on the spot.

With a docile expression on his face, Chi Ning blinked, got up from the ground with a calm face, lay down on the edge of the bed, and stretched out his hand before Chu Shaochen could speak.

Chu Shaochen froze, but recovered quickly.

The sharpness and defense in the eyes were removed, leaving only leisurely anticipation.

He felt that Chi Ning was a person full of surprises, as if he would always bring him unexpected feelings.

The slightly cool palm was pressed against the forehead, like a piece of lustrous jade.

Very tight and comfortable.

"Hey, the temperature is normal and there is no fever."

Chi Ning withdrew his hand, smiled and rolled his eyes, "Doctor Bai has explained that the injured may have a high fever at night, so I guard the general. Now it seems that the general's The physical fitness is really good."

Bai Chen said that he didn't say that he didn't remember, but that's what was written in the book just now.

The powerful Alpha was injured in order to protect the protagonist. After the wound was bandaged, he developed a high fever at night. The two hid in the abandoned factory. The pheromones seemed to have life, intertwined and comforted silently.

In the dark and silent night, Omega surrendered himself.

He doesn't have pheromones, so he won't be able to appease him.

But he has a mouth and hands, so he can see if he has a fever.

It's too old-fashioned to sacrifice his life to save Alpha. Medicine is so advanced that he can call a medical team with just one phone call.

Chu Shaochen's gaze shifted from Chi Ning's face to his hands.

The hands resting on the dark sheets looked very white and tender, with no signs of beatings from society.

Unlike his, he has calluses on his hands.

It is the evidence left by holding guns and manipulating starships and mechs all year round.

"Admiral?"

Chi Ning called softly, "What's wrong with you?"

Chu Shaochen lowered his eyes, unable to suppress the emotions in his heart, and his voice became hoarse when he spoke, "Thank you for your hard work."

Chi Ning shook his head, "It's not hard work, it's worth it for the general's health."

How can the top Alpha of the Federation fall down?

At least they shouldn't fall in front of those crappy old men. Good people should live a long life.

Chu Shaochen stopped breathing for a second, and quickly recovered from Chi Ning's words.

"Worth it?"

"Yes."

Chu Shaochen closed his eyes, and in his usually calm mind, many memories that should have been forgotten long ago flashed past one by one.

"Chi Ning, why do you think it's worth it?"

He asked Chi Ning, as if he was asking himself.

Chi Ning was puzzled, he didn't know why the Chu Shaochen at this moment was different from the previous one.

Very lonely, very lonely.

It seems to be a lone star without a star trail or constellation in the vast universe.

"No reason, because—"

Chi Ning paused for a moment, and then said after serious thinking: "I just think the general is worth it, isn't that enough?"

Chu Shaochen suddenly opened his eyes, those gray pupils seemed to be To see through Chi Ning's soul.

There was a sweet smell in the air that didn't belong to his pheromones, faintly mixed into the realm of the blue ice cypress.

After a long time, Chu Shaochen said: "Then you have to remember today's words."

Chi Ning swallowed uncomfortably, and from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the book beside the bed, his pupils trembled, and he slowly leaned over with one hand and put the book on the bed. Close the open book.

It was so dangerous that his identity as a top student was almost exposed.

Slowly push the book with your fingertips, and if you miss it a bit, you will be able to return to its home in no time.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and glanced at the direction of the bedside table, "You majored in sociology?"

Chi Ning: "..."

With a flick of his fingertips, he almost opened the book.

He smiled slightly, put the book on his knees, and his movements were extremely precious.

Looking up at Chu Shaochen, "No, it's just a hobby after school."

The author has something to say:

Chi Ning: It's all because I love studying too much;

Chu Shaochen: It would be nice to have a tutor