Chapter 81

Chi Ning opened his eyes wide and raised his head slightly to look at Chu Shaochen.

Obviously half an hour ago, the two of them were still eating at the table, and now they are already lying on the bed, and Chu Shaochen fell asleep before him.

The air is filled with the pheromones of the two of them mixing together, making it difficult to distinguish each other.

Blue ice cypress mixed with strawberries, I don't know if it is affected by emotions, it makes people feel relaxed and at ease.

He blinked and leaned into Chu Shaochen's arms.

For the past half month, Chu Shaochen must have been exhausted.

In the past, he basically fell asleep first and woke up later. Chu Shaochen was always in good spirits.

It was the first time he saw Chu Shaochen so tired.

Quietly released a little pheromone, wanting to make Chu Shaochen sleep more comfortably, but remembered something, and quickly suppressed it.

Although the space on the starship is airtight, it is still inappropriate for him to appear here as an Omega, even if he is married to Chu Shaochen.

The pheromones of top Omega are inherently attractive to Alpha.

Better not to cause trouble.

Chi Ning bent his knees and almost embeds himself in Chu Shaochen's arms, moving carefully so as not to disturb him.

I don't know if it's because the quilt was too warm, but Chi Ning yawned lightly as he was belatedly sleepy, and his eyelids gradually became heavy.

When he fell asleep, he didn't realize that Chu Shaochen was half asleep and half awake, and reached out to hug him even tighter.

The cold wind was blowing outside, but it didn't affect the two people in the room who rarely slept so soundly.

Chu Shaochen didn't wake up until after nine o'clock in the evening.

When he woke up, Chi Ning was still asleep in his arms, showing no signs of waking up.

Chu Shaochen lifted the quilt, carefully moved out of the not-so-wide single bed, went to the side and took his clothes into the bathroom.

When he came out, Chi Ning just woke up.

The pajamas on her body were wide, and even the sleeves hung on her wrists, making her wrists look thinner.

"You are going to take a shower at this hour, do you want to go out?"

Chi Ning subconsciously said something, and then remembered, where is this place.

Not at home, but in the fleet.

Even if Chu Shaochen wanted to go out, he was still on the starship. If he participated in the battle, he wouldn't have time to take a shower.

"Sleep full, get up and take a shower, and plan to check on Lake's situation again, and may choose to make a surprise attack during this time."

"Surprise raid? Then will you participate in the battle?" Chi Ning asked curiously.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows unsurprisingly, put down the towel, put on a T-shirt and pants, "You seem very excited

?

" That's all."

Just curiosity, after all, not everyone can be on the front line of the battlefield.

"During the battle, you can't be two people together. If you have a chance in the future, you can try it, such as a simulated training game."

Chu Shaochen doesn't mind using his relationship to help Chi Ning quickly tap his potential. This is how the world is. Every food chain is a triangle.

Chi Ning has such a talent, and should have used this talent to a useful place.

"Okay, but shall I wait for you here in a while?"

Chi Ning didn't want to go outside to cause trouble, but he wasn't sure if he was okay here.

"I'm not in the formation, will it be inconvenient? If I go to the camp—" "

Stay here."

Chi Ning was stunned, and nodded after a while, "Okay, I'll be at the star camp The ship is not leaving."

"It's the first time I've been on a starship, and I didn't expect it to be so big."

It's completely different from what I saw at the base.

At the base, I always felt that I was looking at something else. I hadn't boarded the starship myself, so I couldn't experience the hugeness of this thing.

No wonder you can become a ship mother.

"The Helia is the largest ship carrier of the Federation Fleet. If you don't stay here, you may spend a day understanding it, and you may not be able to understand it all."

Chu Shaochen pushed back his fallen hair, "Except for Joss and Kaxiu, The rest of the people won't come over, you can live here with peace of mind, I've sent someone to help you fix the light brain, and I've also contacted Voss and Tang Xi." "That's good,

they're probably going to be worried to death."

Chi Ning relaxed He said, "I was still with Xiaoxi the day I disappeared, and I suddenly thought of something. I went to District 12, but I didn't expect—"

He was talking, suddenly thought of something, and looked up at Chu Shaochen.

"By the way, what exactly are Uncle Yan and sister going to do? They are not in the same camp as the Lake gang, so the two of them are in a separate camp?"

But there are only two people, even if they are both geniuses, there is no way to compete with the federal government, right?

Unless these two have their own army in their hands.

"Reaping the benefits of being a fisherman, but it's a pity that before they came, we had accidentally discovered the private army called interstellar hooligans they took in." Chu Shaochen didn't go on, but Chi Ning

probably can guess.

In the case of firefights or reconnaissance, there is only one possibility to find a private army that is not a friendly army.

After the war of annihilation, persuade the remaining small part to surrender.

"Have you been investigating them for a long time?"

Chi Ning was suddenly curious, otherwise Chu Shaochen would have grasped the information too quickly.

It is said that Chu Shaochen did not deny it, but he did not admit it directly, "When you mentioned Chu Yan to me last time, I started to investigate, but she is very vigilant, after all, she is a high-level Alpha, and she is secretly, I am in Ming, they must have observed us for a long time, so they have no advantage."

"Then when did you find something wrong?"

"It was on Uncle Yan."

Lake's real face was simulated, but the portrait released to the public was not It's the final version, but the least likely one.

In the photo he got in his hand, after the person on it was simulated by the system, the generated image was very similar to Yan Wen.

So since then, he has been eyeing Yan Wen, but he can be sure that they are not in the same group.

Yan Wen is also a pseudonym, or it should be said that Lake is a pseudonym.

In short, they are a pair of brothers.

The reason for parting ways is likely to be a difference of opinion, and they have since parted ways.

"Then it's a good thing that Uncle Yan and the other party are not in the same group. Otherwise, after so many years, wouldn't there be many opportunities to strike?"

Chi Ning couldn't help but feel a little scared.

Chu Shaochen said: "Don't worry, it won't happen."

Chi Ning was about to speak when suddenly the alarm sounded in the room.

Chi Ning's eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at Chu Shaochen, "Is something wrong?" "

There was a surprise attack."

Chu Shaochen quickly judged, and took off his clothes from the hook next to him, "You stay here, I won't open the door." Lock, the starship is very safe, if there is any accident or emergency, you can go to the front main control room, the innermost passage."

Chi Ning nodded, "I understand, be careful."

The starship is very safe, Even if all aircraft and mechs are defeated, the starship can leave the battlefield safely as long as it starts the program.

If the starship is not safe, it means -

the entire Emperor Star is not safe.