Chapter 82

It was quiet in the starship, Chi Ning stayed in his pajamas for a while, got tired of staying on the bed, and remembered that Chu Shaochen couldn't sleep, so he simply got out of bed and walked to the window to look out, only to see a vast expanse of darkness.

The Northern Wilderness at night turned out to be like this.

It's not the same as Emperor Star.

When we were in the capital, even if it was late at night, there were many lights on, especially in the sky, cruisers, aircraft and spaceships, like stars in the sky.

But here there is only pitch black, without any light, nor any galaxies.

Could the starship not be able to see the situation on the battlefield?

Chi Ning was a little curious, he thought he could see it.

Returning to the bedside, Chi Ning looked at the time, it was less than an hour since Chu Shaochen left, and it certainly didn't end so soon.

Chi Ning sat cross-legged on the bed, turned on the screen in boredom, and watched videos that could be watched without connecting to a terminal.

Emperor Star's entertainment industry is very developed, and the movies released every week are even more diverse, and they are no longer limited to movie theaters, but are synchronized online.

Everyone can watch it on the screen at home, but the awareness of copyright is much better, and the spread of pirated copies and pirated production have been punished.

Chi Ning clicked on a random romance movie. At the beginning, Omega was walking alone in the snow, holding an umbrella and carrying a schoolbag. He looked like a student.

Everyone didn't notice that this Omega cried, Omega suffered a huge blow, and then he met Alpha.

The filming is very emotional, but Chi Ning can't see it very well.

Annoyed tossing and turning on the bed, Chi Ning rolled around, then suddenly thought of something, got off the bed with bare feet, opened the closet, and took out Chu Shaochen's clothes.

The pheromone above calmed his restless mood well.

He's really done.

There is no way to leave Chu Shaochen's pheromone. It is usually fine, but once they stay together, they will miss it very much after they are separated.

Is this also a symptom of differentiation?

Chi Ning hugged the clothes, and after a while, sat up abruptly, put the clothes back, and took out a new set of clothes to change into.

A white shirt and trousers, although a bit longer, looked much better than pajamas.

Even Chu Shaochen's clothes were almost all fleet uniforms. He looked in the mirror and found that there was a dark red color inside the coat.

"Knock, knock."

There was a knock on the door, Chi Ning was startled, and quickly closed the closet door.

Chi Ning walked to the door, opened it and found that it was a soldier of the fleet.

"Excuse me, are you—"

"Excuse me, are you the general's partner?"

Chi Ning was taken aback, and nodded quickly, "Yes, I am."

"Excuse me, what's the matter?"

The soldier heaved a sigh of relief. "That's good. Just now, Major Josi sent me an order to protect you. It should be the order from the general."

Chu Shaochen?

But Chu Shaochen didn't give such an order when he left, and even if he had, he should have told him in advance.

Chi Ning subconsciously wanted to step back and close the door of the room.

As soon as he put his hand on the door, Chi Ning was stunned, stopped, and looked at the person in front instead, "Okay, but I want to hang out on the starship, as long as it doesn't affect the battle, the room is too stuffy Yes."

The young soldier nodded after hearing Chi Ning's words, "Then I'll take you to the control room, where you are not allowed to enter, but you can watch from outside."

Main control room?

Can this place be approached casually?

Chi Ning felt that if the person in front of him was really an insider of the Lake gang, he would be really stupid.

Or take him for a fool?

"Of course there is no problem, then you should lead the way. I just came here and I am not familiar with it." "

Okay, please follow me."

Chi Ning followed the other party, regretting that his optical brain had not been repaired.

I don't know how to report the message so that I can report the message quietly without alarming the other party, or kill the other party.

He is a top-level Omega, and his combat power should not be the fifth scum.

Chi Ning thought about it, but still hesitated.

"The admiral is going to battle today. It's been an hour and there's no news. Could it be—" "The

admiral is the most powerful Alpha in the Federation Fleet. It's definitely all right. You don't have to worry."

Chi Ning quickly cut off the opponent He said, "With the admiral here, the people like Lake are just idiots, and they can't make a difference. I thought they were so powerful after so many years. They didn't just hang around outside the Emperor Star with their tails between their legs." "You really trust the admiral, very

much Worship the Admiral."

"Of course, who doesn't admire a person like him."

Chi Ning replied while looking around.

Terrible, why haven't found a chance to escape.

He can be sure that there must be something wrong with the person in front of him.

But why are there so few people on the starship, are they all going to battle, or are they in the main control room?

"The admiral is indeed young and promising, but sometimes he needs to be more cautious, otherwise he will be complacent when he is young." "

But the admiral will never be in this situation at any time. He is very calm and will judge the situation."

Chi Ning pouted dissatisfiedly, stared at the person in front of him, and found that the main control room was in front of the passage.

It's over, it's almost here, if you don't stop it, wouldn't it be—

the main control room, what does the starship's main control room look like.

Chu Shaochen had introduced it to him before, and there were drawings to show him.

There is someone in the main control room now, but if this person is put in, it will definitely affect the operation of the entire starship.

Chi Ning looked down at his wrist, compared it, and gave up using violence to solve it.

"This is the main control room of the starship. Ordinary people are not allowed to enter and exit casually, but—" the soldier turned around, "As the admiral's partner, no one should block you." "But I have no curiosity about the

main control room. Just take a look here, you don't need to go in."

Chi Ning said with an innocent face: "Or do you want to go in? Why don't we go to the side to have a look, the starship is so big, why do you keep going to the main control room."

The soldier's face changed, and he recovered quickly, smiled and said, "You're right, the main control room is not a place to enter casually." "

Okay, okay, then let's go to another place." Chi Ning eyes lit up.

Anyway, it's good to leave here as soon as possible, at least it won't delay things if you go to other places.

Chi Ning took a step back, trying to distance himself from being suddenly attacked by the opponent.

He had to keep himself safe, he didn't want to die yet.

"Who is-"

The soldier who came out of the door came out, halfway through speaking, he saw Chi Ning with surprise in his eyes, "Is it Chi Ning? The general said that if you want to visit the main control room, You can go in."

The door of the main control room was wide open, and the situation inside could not be seen, only the lights in the aisle were on.

Chi Ning showed astonishment on his face, looked at the other party, and then at the ghost who brought him here, his heart turned cold.

"No, no, I actually don't really want to visit, I—" "

It doesn't matter, we have an advantage in the battle situation ahead, it doesn't affect anything, and we can also see the battle situation of the general at the front line."

Chi Ning narrowed his eyes slightly Eyes, I always feel that this is wrong.

Why does it feel like he was deliberately asked to go in?

Chi Ning narrowed his eyes slightly, staring at the person who came out of the main control room for a while, and suddenly felt blessed, thinking of something, he nodded immediately.

"Can you see Chu Shaochen? Then I want to go in."

"Master Chi Ning, please."

Chi Ning put his hands behind his back, clasped both hands, raised his chin slightly, and walked in like a proud cat patrolling main control room.

When walking past the opponent, Chi Ning noticed that the soldier next to him blinked at him. Although he moved quickly, he still saw him.

Sure enough, he knew that the main control room was not that simple.

But having said that, if the main control room could be entered at will, what kind of place would it be?

Walking through the aisle, Chi Ning heard the footsteps behind him, and walked directly to the other side, fearing that he would be hurt if he arrested someone.

"I've waited for you for so long, and finally you've thrown yourself into the trap."

Kaxiu came out from the corner and looked at the person who was pinned to the ground by the door.

Kaxiu nodded towards Chi Ning, "This is not what the admiral meant, but the admiral knows that there must be an internal response on the starship, so he asked us to prepare in advance to protect your safety. This way, every position is set You can guarantee your safety."

Chi Ning glanced at the people on the ground, waved his hands and said, "It's okay, it's okay, just catch them, then I'll go back first?"

Chi Ning glanced at the screen while talking , hoping to see Chu Shaochen.

It was the first time he saw Chu Shaochen in battle, and he didn't know what it was like.

Kaxiu, who was talking to someone, saw Chi Ning's expression out of the corner of his eye, he was startled and then whispered a few words to the people around him before walking in front of Chi Ning.

"The admiral said that you can go anywhere on the starship, as long as you don't control it." " Really

?

"

return.

"Then I'll just sit by the side. Where can I see Chu Shaochen? Is it the screen? He said before that you can watch from here and adjust the angle of view." Kaxiu looked at the position Chi Ning pointed at

, He raised his eyebrows.

Not for anything else, just because Chi Ning pointed to the right position.

It turned out that their superiors really handed over the matter of starships and mechas to Chi Ning.

"Yes, the staff next to you can adjust it for you." "

Then you go and do your work, and don't worry about me."

Chi Ning stared at the screen tightly, and suddenly saw Chu Shaochen's enlarged face, he was stunned, his pupils Then zoomed in, and then suddenly put both hands on the back of the chair, the excitement in his eyes couldn't be hidden at all.

It was really Chu Shaochen, and it was completely different from usual.

Like a sharp sword, full of vigor.

"You don't have to worry, the battle situation is very favorable for us at the moment, the admiral will definitely return victorious, don't worry."

Hearing this, Chi Ning couldn't keep his eyes from looking at the person next to him, said "Mm", and continued to stare at the screen.

Suddenly a bright light flashed, and Chi Ning nervously leaned over to look.

He didn't dare to ask casually, for fear of disturbing others, but he clenched his fingers tightly, wishing he could get into the screen.

Before Chi Ning could react, the screen returned to normal.

He didn't dare to blink, and just breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Chu Shaochen on the screen turn his head and look at him through the screen.

Are you looking at him?

Chi Ning didn't dare to blink, and after careful confirmation, he was sure that Chu Shaochen was really looking at him.

"Wait for me to come back."

Chi Ning bent his eyes, pursed his lips and smiled.

It looks like they can go home soon.

——When

Chu Shaochen came back, the aircraft landed from a height of thousands of miles. When it was lined up, it looked like a sharp arrow when viewed from the deck of the carrier.

Chi Ning raised his head and noticed that the wind was getting stronger and stronger, especially when the aircraft was about to land.

Wearing a white uniform, with his silver-gray hair fluttering, Chi Ning pursed his lips tightly and stared at the aircraft.

He recognized that it belonged to Chu Shaochen.

He had seen it when he was at the fleet base.

The cabin door opened, Chu Shaochen took off his helmet, held it in his arms, walked down the steps step by step, and walked towards Chi Ning.

Chu Shaochen, who was in high spirits, even had the confidence of victory in his eyebrows.

Chi Ning didn't hold back, and walked quickly to Chu Shaochen.

"Victory, isn't it?"

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, lowered his eyes slightly to look at Chi Ning, and stretched out his hand to brush his hair away, completely ignoring the booing voices around him.

"Yes, we won, we can go home."

Chi Ning raised his head slightly, and threw himself into Chu Shaochen's arms without holding back, wrapping his arms around his waist, "I saw you on the screen, so I heard it. "

"I know."

Chu Shaochen stroked his hair, looking at his outfit, his usually expressionless face finally loosened.

"That......"

Chi Ning wanted to ask Yan Wen and Chu Yan's whereabouts, but was worried that the result would not be good, which would make Chu Shaochen sad.

After hesitating for a while, Chu Shaochen saw through his thoughts.

Chu Shaochen put his arm around his waist, motioning him to look up to the sky, "Look up."

Hearing this, Chi Ning was stunned, but subconsciously looked up.

The wind in the Northern Wilderness is stronger at night than during the day, especially on the starship, the formation aircraft keep landing and enter the cabin along the channel.

The moment he looked up, he saw an aircraft that was not part of the formation flying over.

When flying over, fireworks suddenly exploded in the sky, and the night that was originally as silent as water suddenly became like day.

The brilliant light reflected on everyone's faces.

Chi Ning's eyes widened in astonishment, and he looked at Chu Shaochen beside him.

"This is—"

"Yeah."

Chu Shaochen said that the only thing he could say was to let Chu Yan and Yan Wen continue to wander outside. This was the only thing he could do.

After ten years, he saw Chu Yan again, and he was not as excited as he thought.

It is enough to know that the other party is alive.

"What a grand farewell."

Chi Ning sighed, "I hope to see you again in the future."

When we meet again, it must not be such an occasion, but a time when we can sit down to eat and chat together.

"Yes." Chu Shaochen said.

He led Chi Ning to the cabin, and signaled Jos and Kaxiu to arrange the next thing.

Entering the room, Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning who was sitting on the sofa staring at him, and while taking off his combat uniform, he asked, "I heard that you helped solve the internal response?" "You really didn't arrange it? Then it

seems I have this grade, can I be recommended to study in a military academy?"

Chi Ning climbed up, "If you help me write a letter of introduction, no one will object."

Chu Shaochen rolled up his sleeves and turned on the air purification in the room The system said, "Then you should find a teacher, he is still the marshal of the Federation." "

But I still prefer you to be my introducer." Chi Ning walked up to him and hung his hand around his neck, "Don't you want to be that? When the war

is over, he can occupy Chu Shaochen for a while longer, so he can always say he is ignorant, right?

Chi Ning pursed his lips, thinking to himself, why is his mental strength useless to Chu Shaochen?

He tried it. As a top Omega, he can actually influence other people's thoughts.

Chu Shaochen picked him up directly, dragged his buttocks, and walked to the bathroom, "Then you have to pay me some money, and I'll collect the deposit first." Chi Ning was stunned, and asked with a sullen smile: "Is there a deposit?

Then I'll pay you first." Let's see how much you pay, can you pay in installments?"

Chu Shaochen nodded, "Yes."