Chapter 68

Optical Brain kept sending messages, but Chi Ning didn't reply. He only replied when he was sitting in the car when he was getting ready to go to school.

[Sorry, I can't help with this kind of thing, maybe you can apply for prison visits through legal and compliant channels. 】

After Chi Ning sent this message, he deleted the other party's account from the list.

He said to ignore the matter of Chi's family, that is to ignore.

If you say you want to blow up the Chi family, then it is really impossible to forgive.

After all, he really couldn't think of what the Chi family had done that deserved his brief consideration for forgiveness.

He is more concerned about what to do on today's date than Chi's family.

This was a date he had been tossing until the early hours of the morning last night. Although the process was not that difficult, but—the

goal was achieved, and Chu Shaochen happened to have time, so it was extremely rare.

It's just that he has too little dating experience to come up with any good ideas.

There was a new account on the optical brain sending messages. Chi Ning blocked and deleted all of them. When he got to school, he entered the classroom early and found that Lin Ke had taken the seat.

"Here." Lin Ke waved after seeing him, "Come here quickly."

Chi Ning tried his best to ignore the prying eyes of the others, went to sit next to Lin Ke, and sent Tang Xi a message along the way.

He has no dating ideas, but as the owner of a bookstore, Tang Xi should have more experience than him.

There are so many plots in the book, I will use one of them.

"How is it? You changed your hair color yesterday and went home. Was the general very surprised?" Lin Ke asked in a low voice, although he tried his best to restrain himself, he could still hear the excitement.

He didn't know whether Chu Shaochen was surprised or not, but he felt excited was very excited.

If it wasn't for last night, he wouldn't have known that Chu Shaochen had such a wealth of knowledge about the behavior of AO marks.

It was so rich that he wondered if there was a special area in Chu Shaochen's mind for sexual knowledge, otherwise, how could a person who seemed serious and abstinent would change as soon as he marked it.

Fortunately, it wasn't in the bathroom, otherwise his knees wouldn't be able to withstand the intimate contact with the floor a few more times.

"It's okay."

Chi Ning mumbled something, intending to confuse the topic.

Who knew that Lin Ke narrowed his eyes, looked at him and said, "It's so obvious that you're lying. You have the pheromone smell of Alpha all over you. Everyone knows that you have an Alpha with overbearing pheromones."

What? !

Chi Ning's eyes widened, belatedly remembering that Chu Shaochen temporarily marked him last night.

The top Alpha's pheromone is extremely overbearing, and an Omega is contaminated, so everyone knows what happened.

Chi Ning was stunned, his face suddenly became hot, and he buried his face in the book on the table.

A breath of blue ice cypress.

He just carried Chu Shaochen's pheromones around the school to ostentatiously, to the

extent that he could live in another place.

But how could he be blamed for this matter, marking such a thing is beyond his control.

Besides, even if he can control it, it is impossible to cover up the pheromones on his body, but it is impossible for Chu Shaochen's pheromones to disappear within two days of his body.

"You don't need to be shy. You are a married Omega. Of course, you are different from us. Marking behavior is also normal, but you can't think of—" Lin Ke whispered: "If

I wasn't an Omega, I'm afraid I would have stayed away."

Chi Ning's impressions of AO's behavior all come from Chu Shaochen, and those books that don't look very serious, but the content is relatively innocent.

"What?"

"The admiral's pheromone is so domineering. Generally, Alphas will be scared when they approach you, but Ningning..."

Lin Ke looked at Chi Ning, hesitated and asked, "I wanted to say it last time. , the pheromone smell on your body seems to be not only Alpha, but also a little sweet, and I like the smell too."

Chi Ning was stunned for a second before he realized that he seemed to have forgotten to tell Lin Ke that he had pheromones.

He and Chu Shaochen didn't tell anyone about this matter, only a few close people knew about it.

For example, Voss, Tang Xi, and Bai Chen.

"I..."

"Are your shower gels and perfumes so long-lasting?"

Chi Ning: "..."

That's great, Lin Ke's reason is almost an answer for him.

"Maybe, if you like it, I'll go back and look at the brand and recommend it to you." "

Okay, okay, I think my pheromone is a bit bitter, and it's grapefruit flavored."

Grapefruit flavor?

Sweet with a bit of bitterness, but still a nice smell.

Chi Ning was still about to say something, when the class bell rang, he quickly opened the book, looked at the professor on the podium, and carefully opened the message sent by Tang Xi.

【Dating? Isn't it easy? The two of you find a place to eat, and then press the road together, open a big bed room, exchange pheromones in depth, and solve it. 】

Is this too simple and rude?

But what's the matter with sounding a little bit excited?

This class is a major elective class. Chi Ning took it seriously and started to fish, carefully searching for better restaurants, and which hotel has a better night view.

The candlelight dinner seems to be pretty good, but isn't it a bit too serious, like asking for marriage.

After picking and choosing the software for a long time, Chi Ning couldn't choose a suitable one, but he took a fancy to several hotels.

Before Tang Xi's store was smashed, he lent Tang Xi a lot of money. During this period, after Tang Xi's store stabilized and his income was okay, he would return it to him together.

So now that he has little savings, he can invite Chu Shaochen to have a good meal.

After fumbling for half a class, Chi Ning finally paid attention to the lecture, and Lin Ke who was standing next to him shook his head and sighed.

Omega in love really has a different temperament all over her body.

No, it should be a married Omega.

——The

marriage between Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen was not deliberately concealed, which caused many gossip media to report, especially after the Chi family had an accident during this period.

In the eyes of the outside world, Chi Ning, who still belongs to the Chi family, suddenly became the center of the topic.

Many people lamented Chi Ning's good life. He was treated harshly by Chi's family for more than ten years, but now it has become a benefit.

At least not only did he not participate in the activities of Chi's family, but he was also the victim.

Now his position in Chu Shaochen's heart is confirmed again, as long as Chu Shaochen's status with the federal government remains unchanged, Chi Ning can live a stable life.

Not to mention that everyone can see that Chu Shaochen is valued by the Federation, and it is only a matter of time before he succeeds Rules as Marshal.

Rules is still Chu Shaochen's teacher. With this relationship, it is impossible for Chu Shaochen to have trouble.

As soon as the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Chi Ning and Lin Ke immediately walked out of the classroom, planning to go to the milk tea shop in front of the school together.

Chi Ning looked down at the screen, and sent a message to Chu Shaochen, reminding him of today's date.

Seeing that Chu Shaochen didn't reply, Chi Ning frowned.

Could it be that what he said about going home early was just... from early morning to ten o'clock?

Pursing his lips, Chi Ning turned off the screen, feeling a little depressed suddenly, not because he felt that Chu Shaochen was too busy and neglected himself, but because his dating plan fell through.

He has chosen the hot springs and went to the hot spring hotel.

Eat first, and then soak in the hot spring for a while. It would be nice if you can see the moon tonight. If you can't, there is an artificially designed night scene in that store, and the effect is very realistic.

There are flowers and trees, and the man-made outdoor hot spring pool is still very private, and it will not be separated from others by a wall.

"What's wrong?"

Lin Ke saw that he was lost, and couldn't help but worry, "Is it something about your family—"

As soon as he asked, Lin Ke regretted it.

How the Chi family treated Chi Ning in the past, everyone in Dixing's wealthy circle has heard about it. No matter how good Chi Ning's personality is, he will not repay a grudge with kindness.

"No." Chi Ning sighed, tugged at the strap of his schoolbag, and habitually kicked the stone on the road.

It's better to change the time with the store.

It's okay next time.

"The matter of the Chi family? What does the matter of the Chi family have to do with him? He has become the future star of the Federation, and that admiral is a rare top Alpha.

" Full of disdain, as sour as drinking a bottle of vinegar.

Lin Ke's family conditions are good, and he was pampered and raised by his family. When he heard this sentence, he immediately turned his head to look.

"Who did I think it was? It turned out to be you."

Lin Ke folded his arms with disdain on his face, "Don't you claim to have a high level of pheromone? Although there are not many high-level Omegas, they are not rare. You It's just an AII-level Omega, with such high vision and contempt for others, how can we see that Ning Ning and the general have such a good relationship, are you in a bad mood?" Next to Chi Ning, where did he think that Lin Ke's combat power was explosive, and he didn't even think about it

. After thinking about the script, why did it happen here.

His eyes widened, and a trace of tension appeared on his fair face.

Holding the strap of the schoolbag and buttoning the fabric, I always feel that this scene has a sense of déjà vu that I have experienced before.

"He's a useless Omega, and he has made a little progress with his top-level Alpha. Do I need to envy him?"

The beautiful and delicate Omega wore a tailored handmade suit, which looked like a doll in a window.

Lin Ke was in a hurry, "Yes, you are amazing, but Lu Jiujiu, why do you come to find fault with Chi Ning when you are so powerful?"

Lu Jiujiu snorted coldly, "When did I find fault with him? It was just passing by casually." In your eyes, a comment can be regarded as finding fault? Besides, I am not interested in generals. Alphas like that are not my type at all. I prefer elite talents with high IQs. Even if they are not top-level Alphas, as long as they are smart, I It's all acceptable."

Glancing at Chi Ning, "I just don't like Omega who is married to others by virtue of my background, and I don't want to be a top Alpha. I have suffered enough from the lack of pheromones, but I still have such a high vision. , I really want to climb higher branches with all my heart."

Lu Jiujiu glanced at Chi Ning, and looked around his face, these eyes were especially beautiful.

He knew that an Omega was very beautiful when he entered the freshman year, but there was no pheromone.

He also intends to see what kind of person is able to disregard the discrimination from the outside world, come to the school to attend classes, and still be so comfortable.

In the end, Chi Ning rejected an Alpha's confession, saying that he had no interest in dating, and did not plan to fall in love before graduation.

In the end, he turned around and married Chu Shaochen, which was a slap in the face.

It turned out that it wasn't that they didn't want to fall in love, but that they disliked each other's background.

"Forget it, I have something to talk to you guys." Lu Jiujiu glanced at Chi Ning, and beckoned his little friend to leave.

Chi Ning froze for a moment before realizing it.

"Lu Jiujiu, have you misunderstood something? I and the general have a high degree of pheromone matching, so we are together. It is not what you said that I am together because he is a top-level Alpha. If you must If you think so, then I can only wish you to meet your favorite Alpha type as soon as possible."

"Chi Ning!"

Lu Jiujiu stared at him, "I——I want you to take care of my affairs! I didn't misunderstand, you obviously love vanity !"

Chi Ning: "..."

Ah, he couldn't answer.

After all, Chu Shaochen's being with him is very unreasonable, but how can I say that Chu Shaochen should like him first, and the marriage is not only the reason for the excessive matching of pheromones.

Although he still doesn't know the reason why Chu Shaochen likes him, but--

does it hurt Chu Shaochen's image a bit by saying it?

"Okay, I won't say it anymore, I love vanity, and it is because of the general that I was able to escape this incident at Chi's house, so I plan to use the days to come to repay the general. For everything he has done, an Alpha like him is rare in the world, and I should cherish it even more."

Chi Ning lowered his eyes halfway, and his tone was a little pitiful.

In this way, Lu Jiujiu should feel better, right?

"No need in the future, it's good to repay you like this now."

The familiar voice in his ear made Chi Ning suddenly raise his head, and when he turned around, he saw Chu Shaochen striding over.

A white shirt and black trousers tucked into military boots.

Chu Shaochen walked up to him in a few steps, put his arms around his waist from behind, and turned his head to look at him with a gentle tone.

"I said I'll pick you up, but I haven't seen you leave the school gate for a long time, so I had to come in to find you."