Chapter 85

After not coming back for nearly a month, when Chi Ning saw the door of the house, he couldn't help but reach out and look out the window.

There were still traces of the kiss on the lips, red and swollen and moist.

The eyes are bright, like two stars.

A group of people were standing in the garden waiting for them, Chi Ning's eyes lit up instantly, he turned to look at Chu Shaochen, saw him smiling, and reacted.

Chu Shaochen must have told them in advance, otherwise he wouldn't know when to come back.

Not only Vos, but also Tang Xi, Lin Ke and——

Chi Ning suddenly realized something, stopped his thoughts, and looked outside again.

Luo Yuan and Zhou Ran were also there.

Luo Tang held the hands of both of them clingingly.

Although Emperor Star does not have four seasons, it still has years and months.

Chi Ning felt that this November was simply his lucky month.

The car was parked at the gate, Chi Ning opened the door, forgot to put on his coat, and ran through the gate in a few steps.

"We're back!"

When Tang Xi saw Chi Ning, his instinctive fear of Chu Shaochen disappeared, and he stepped forward to hug Chi Ning.

"You're going to scare us to death, do you know that when you disappeared, I almost called the police!" "

I'm sorry, I didn't know that I would be taken away."

Chi Ning has always apologized quickly, especially when facing his friends, " Don't you think I'm fine now?"

He patted Tang Xi's back lightly, "I've done a good job this time!"

"You made meritorious service? What meritorious service did you make?" Tang Xi wiped tears on Chi Ning's clothes, "Fortunately, you don't have any missing arms or legs, otherwise, what will you do in the future? I don't know if there are any prosthetic limbs as good-looking as you. Chi

Ning couldn't help laughing, let go of Tang Xi's hand, and waved to the others.

When Lin Ke saw him come back, he burst into tears.

"Mr. Voss, I have caused you trouble and made you worry." Chi Ning looked at Voss embarrassedly.

When Chu Shaochen just left, he suddenly lost his parents' buff, and he seemed a bit willful. He didn't eat out with his classmates every day, and he came home relatively late.

The thought went wild, which caused Voss a lot of trouble.

Hearing that, Voss showed a gratified expression on his face, "No, Master Ning has not caused any trouble, as long as he can come back safely, as long as he comes back safely." Everyone

surrounded Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen, even Tangtang stepped forward Come and pull Chi Ning to ask this and that, only Luo Yuan and Zhou Ran stood by, not saying much.

Chi Ning looked at Luo Yuan, and saw that Luo Yuan's complexion had improved a lot, and he felt relieved.

"Brother Luo Yuan."

Luo Yuan smiled at him when he heard him calling himself, "Long time no see, congratulations." "

Congratulations to you too." Chi Ning looked at Zhou Ran pointedly, thinking of the first time When he saw the secretary-general, he was still in a strange mood.

Looking at it now, Zhou Ran is really a good person.

Chu Shaochen never spoke much, but stood beside Chi Ning, opening his mouth at the right time, letting everyone enter the door before continuing.

Voss, who received the news in advance, asked the chef to prepare a feast.

Chi Ning still wanted to say something to Tang Xiduo, but was dragged upstairs by Chu Shaochen to change clothes, so he had to be led upstairs.

As soon as he entered the room, Chi Ning went straight into the dressing room, thought about the shower he took yesterday, and now he has to wash it at night, so he just changed his clothes.

Halfway through taking off his clothes, he found that the person who asked him to come up was leaning against the door of the changing room, motionless.

Pursing her lips, she put the sweater on her neck, and turned to look at him, "You pull me up to change clothes, but you don't change yourself, do you want to be alone with me?

" After pulling up his clothes, he ran to him with his messy hair.

With the back of his hand behind his back, he looked closer at him.

"Then you have to tell me directly, otherwise how will I know what the general is thinking, after all, it is difficult to guess what the general is thinking."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, leaned against the door, with one leg crossed.

"Then let the relatives and friends below ignore it?"

Chi Ning didn't expect Chu Shaochen to think so, and made a mistake.

Everyone came together to welcome them back. If they just patted their butts like this and left irresponsibly, it would be too unfeeling.

Turning his eyes, he looked outside.

The bustle downstairs can still be heard, Chi Ning thinks that sneaking around like this is not an option, but——

"I have a solution, but it will be later."

Chi Ning took Chu Shaochen's wrist and pushed him into the changing room, "Hurry up Take off the uniform on your body, and we will make a quick decision."

Quick decision?

Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's hand instead, pulled him to his side, pressed a button next to him, and the door of the changing room closed with one click.

Chi Ning was taken aback, and stared at Chu Shaochen with wide eyes, "I definitely don't mean that when I say quick battle, and you—"

You can't solve it quickly.

Too persistent.

As an Omega that matches Chu Shaochen more than 90% of the time, Chi Ning knows exactly what level this Alpha's physical strength is.

"I didn't mean that either."

"Then you—"

"You twisted your wrist." Chu Shaochen showed a rather bony wrist, his tone and expression were very normal, and he was about to die in the absence of any injury. The meaning of flattery in front of Ning.

Chi Ning was startled, and suddenly thought of something to ask: "Then let me change it for you?"

Chu Shaochen didn't refuse, but he didn't agree either.

Chi Ning opened the closet and chose a style that was similar to his own. He moved very quickly, without the slightest thought of being charming, and only wanted to go downstairs after changing.

I said earlier that my hands were uncomfortable, and I was struggling all the way, but I really couldn't change Alpha's good temper.

"Then this one is fine. I'll take your clothes off first, and then—"

Chi Ning said as he started to undo the buttons. When he unbuttoned them, he paused and his fingertips just touched his abdominal muscles.

The body temperature slightly higher than that of the fingers spread all the way from the fingertips to the heart. Chi Ning raised his head after realizing it, and quickly lowered his eyes to Chu Shaochen's teasing eyes.

The eyelashes blocked the emotions in the eyes, and he could only see a little or two of his thoughts from the suddenly clenched fingers.

"Well, I think things like changing clothes—"

"Hands hurt."

Chi Ning: "..."

You know how to handle him so well, right? As expected of a federal general who is good at calculating, this can be done.

Chi Ning pouted, but still changed Chu Shaochen's clothes honestly.

He took off his uniform and put it on a side cabinet.

He picked up the clean clothes without daring to glance at them, staring straight at the tight chest muscles in front of him, wishing to see a hole.

After changing clothes, Chi Ning's cheeks and ears became hot.

"Okay, okay, let's go down quickly, or—"

Before he could finish speaking, Chu Shaochen stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around his waist.

Chi Ning raised his head in astonishment, his bright eyes flashed with puzzlement, but Chu Shaochen's movement of lowering his head touched his restless heart.

The lips are slightly parted, like an invitation.

Chu Shaochen's Adam's apple choked, and he looked at Chi Ning, who didn't refuse, let alone dodge, but was always full of love and bravery in front of him, and his heartbeat was getting louder and louder in his ears.

When he was in Beihuang, he met Chu Yan and Yan Wen.

Chu Yan didn't tell him any reason, the reason why she avoided seeing him all these years, the reason why she wanted to oppose Dixing.

But he knew that Chu Yan hated Emperor Star, and even more hated the federal government.

So it's normal not to want to see him, and it's reasonable not to want to be with the Federation Fleet. It's not impossible to even want to use the power of the Lake gang to achieve your own goals.

But war is like this, the outcome is decided, then there is no turning back.

Seeing you again after ten years, he was not as excited as he imagined, probably because he already knew that Chu Yan was still alive.

When parting, Chu Yan asked him if he really wanted to let her go.

He answered yes.

Chu Yan didn't say anything after that, she just told him and Chi Ning not to get too involved with the federal government, find a chance and stay away.

The tacit understanding between the Alphas prevented him from asking any further questions.

In the dark night, he watched Chu Yan leave.

Chu Shaochen put away his thoughts, stared intently at Chi Ning in front of him, lowered his head slightly, and accepted Chi Ning's invitation.

When Chi Ning looked at him, his eyes were always fearless, without any timidity.

Always with reckless and passionate feelings, it hits straight into his heart.

Trapping the person in his arms, Chu Shaochen occupied Chi Ning's consciousness with utmost gentleness, and involved him in the vortex he created.

Chi Ning couldn't breathe, his eyes became moist, the end of his eyes turned red, and his originally bright eyes were covered with a layer of water.

Grabbing his clothes with his fingertips, it took him a while to recover.

"I... seem to be a little hypoxic."

Chi Ning hugged Chu Shaochen in a daze, "But I suddenly don't want to go down, be more self-willed, let's elope."

He has been a good boy for so long, why not just be a self-willed one people.

Leave everything behind, elope with the person you like, go to a place where there are only the two of them, and then——

"Elopement is a good idea, but it's too late."

Chu Shaochen took Chi Ning's hand, and in his confused eyes, raised his chin towards the door of the changing room.

Chi Ning suddenly had a bad feeling, and stared at the door with wide eyes, as if he wanted to see the world outside the door.

No way?

Not so!

Tang Xi and Lin Ke can do it, Tangtang can do it at a young age, and under the unreliable leadership of Bai Chen, he will definitely come.

Maybe Shen Che would also join in the fun.

But Luo Yuan, Zhou Ran, and Voss definitely won't!

They are a reliable and stable image in his heart, and they will never do anything like eavesdropping outside the door.

"Knock knock."

"Please, the two protagonists inside, if you don't come out, the food will be cold. Even if you want to elope, you have to eat before you go?"

Bai Chen's voice came through the door, and Chi Ning thought The last bit of reluctance to admit the struggle was also useless.

It's over, really heard.

Is it still too late for him to pretend to be sick?

He bumped his head heavily against Chu Shaochen's chest, unwilling to raise his head, "Is there any way we can disappear in place?"

Chu Shaochen cupped his face, "I'm afraid it's a little difficult." "

Then we just Can you face reality?"

"It's useless to escape, so let's go, elopement is not bad this time."

Chi Ning raised his head to look at him, curled his lips, "We don't call it elopement, we have registered our marriage, so what you said is not valid."

They were married long ago, so elopement is not valid.

Chu Shaochen took his hand and walked towards the door, "Let's go, face the reality."

Holding hands and walking to the door, Chi Ning gestured to open the door while the people outside were not paying attention, so he relaxed his movements .

Chu Shaochen cooperated very well, and when the door opened, everyone outside looked a little embarrassed.

Except for Bai Chen and Tang Xi, there was no sense of guilt at all.

Bai Chen crossed his arms, "Have you finished whispering? Then we won't be polite." "

You are welcome back."

Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen smiled at each other and followed everyone out of the changing room.

The author has something to say:

Tomorrow is the end of the chapter, there are about three episodes, probably QAQ