Chapter 63

At two o'clock in the morning, Chi Ning was lying on the bed with little strength, not even thinking of kicking Chu Shaochen, thinking that the price he paid for his "love of learning" was too great.

Lifting his leg up on Chu Shaochen's calf, Chi Ning quietly stared at the culprit book in his hand, biting his fingers and grinding his teeth.

Why is he begging for mercy and compensation, but in the end he just ignores it when he's done having fun, that book can occupy Chu Shaochen's attention?

"The book is so beautiful?" When Chi Ning opened his mouth, there was a sour smell that he didn't expect.

Chu Shaochen raised his frivolous brows, heard the complaints in Chi Ning's words, changed his usual habit, instead of immediately comforting him, he nodded.

"I thought it was Xiao Huang/book before, but now I read something about the content, and I can see that it was written by a professional with a lot of knowledge about mechs." Hearing this, Chi Ning frowned

even tighter. Interested, also interested in the author?

Chi Ning twitched his lips, and pulled his arm, "Admiral, I think a qualified Alpha should only have him in his eyes and heart after marking Omega, otherwise he is not qualified." "I have you in my eyes and in my

heart " Chu Shaochen looked at the book, only glanced at Chi Ning from the corner of his eye, and opened his eyes to speak nonsense.

"I'm going to confiscate the book. I borrowed it, so I can't give it to you." Chi Ning saw that the soft ones were not good enough, so he had to come to the hard ones.

He reached out and took the book out of Chu Shaochen's hand, and threw it on the bedside table. The person also moved up, passed between Chu Shaochen's arms, and lay on him.

That's about it.

A smile flashed across Chu Shaochen's eyes, he didn't explain, just put his arms around Chi Ning, "Stop studying?"

"Study—"

"You must know how to combine work and rest."

Chi Ning stopped talking, changed his style of painting, and kept his character design.

"Then go to sleep." Chu Shaochen kissed his forehead, "A good student who loves to study is very good at whatever he studies."

When he said this, his thumb happened to be at the corner of Chi Ning's mouth.

Considering his size, it was a bit embarrassing for Chi Ning, but Chi Ning had more endurance than he expected, but it was inevitable, the corners of his lips were still a little swollen.

Closing his eyes, the image of Chi Ning looking up at him suddenly appeared in his mind, his eyes were wide open, his eyelashes trembled with his movements, his cheeks were bulging, and he couldn't make a sound.

The strength in Chu Shaochen's hand suddenly increased, which hurt Chi Ning.

The corner of Chi Ning's lips, who was falling asleep, was pressed suddenly, and he let out a "huh" in pain, and looked up at Chu Shaochen in puzzlement.

"What are you doing?"

"It's nothing, go to sleep."

Chi Ning was already sleepy. Hearing this, he couldn't lift his eyelids. He didn't think about it, nodded, and changed to a more comfortable position to lie on his stomach.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he remembered something, and raised his head slightly again.

"Good night, husband."

He shouted without any hesitation, and with a slightly youthful voice, he immediately became a little more refreshing and didn't feel too sweet.

The little thoughts in Chu Shaochen's heart disappeared completely because of this good night, leaving only the love for Chi Ning.

If it wasn't for Chi Ning, he would never have imagined that in this world, he could have such a bond with a person.

Chi Ning and him seemed tailor-made for each other.

Tightening his arms, he saw Chi Ning's sleeping face when he lowered his eyes, and with a thought, a kiss landed on the top of his hair, sniffing the cool and sweet pheromones around him, Chu Shaochen thought, wait until the time comes from Beihuang When he comes back, he should give Chi Ning a wedding.

Rules is the witness, and Uncle Yan can be the officiant.

The master of ceremonies can be handed over to Tang Xi, who will liven up the atmosphere very well. It would be nice for Kaxiu and Qiao Si to be best men. If Zhou Ran and Luo Yuan can come back quickly, then...the four best men are not impossible, just make two more sets of dresses.

Luo Tang could become a flower girl as he wished, maybe even twice.

Voss will also be busy on set, probably the busiest person on the day besides them, but will definitely be happy for them.

If people from the committee and the federal government would like to come and witness their wedding, he would not refuse.

Their dresses, in terms of dresses...

it's better to be white, one black and one white, preferably with silver moon flowers.

...

The details of the wedding came to Chu Shaochen's mind, never before had he thought of the wedding so completely.

When Chi Ning woke up the next morning, Chu Shaochen hadn't gone out yet, so they had a rare breakfast together.

Chi Ning bit the bread, glanced at Luo Tang who was videoing with Zhou Ran next to him, thought of something to look at Chu Shaochen, and turned his eyes.

After drinking half a glass of milk in his hand, he moved his buttocks and sat next to him, looked at him closely, and blinked.

He obviously didn't speak, but those eyes have already said everything he wanted to say.

Chu Shaochen had a bad premonition, and before he could speak, Chi Ning opened his mouth.

"I was thinking, can I go to see Uncle Yan? Recently, the law and order has improved a lot. Uncle Yan has new products. I want to go and see."

To the 12th district?

Chu Shaochen thought that Chi Ning was belatedly thinking about what happened yesterday, and made a false alarm, but he still hesitated.

The law and order in District 12 has indeed improved a lot, but Chi Ning is still worried about letting Chi Ning go alone.

"Don't worry, you can let the driver go with me, and Uncle Yan will accompany me, don't worry."

Chi Ning took his arm and shook it slightly, "General, I think a An Omega with complete glands needs to grow independently, you can't keep me under your nose all the time."

Chu Shaochen thought, if he could keep Chi Ning under his nose all the time, it would be pretty good.

"Come back before dark?"

"I promise."

Chi Ning replied quickly, and Chu Shaochen didn't even need to tell him anything.

He raised his hand and held up three fingers, "I swear, I will definitely come back before dark this time."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, took out a tissue to wipe his mouth, and pinched his chin with his fingers to prevent him from messing around. "Really? I thought you forgot how you promised me last time, and how you broke the appointment."

Chi Ning, who was overturned, had no remorse, only a flash of guilt, "That time was an accident ."

Is this Alpha? Once you enter married mode, you will start to dig up old scores.

Sure enough, it is the truth that has not changed for thousands of years.

Just as he was thinking, his forehead was suddenly flicked, and he stared at Chu Shaochen dissatisfiedly, "Why are you flicking my head? My brain is very precious."

At least worth a few million star coins.

"Yes, it's worth hundreds of millions of star coins."

"You have foresight, after all, my clever head—"

No, why did he think that Chu Shaochen was scolding himself?

He doesn't know what is the most valuable, but he knows that new things must be valuable.

Chi Ning quickly reacted, and before Chu Shaochen had time to evacuate, he grabbed his arm and threw himself on him.

"Your brain is the factory model and has never been used. My brain is a fully developed structure with a high IQ function, which is different from yours."

Chu Shaochen quickly supported Chi Ning, for fear that he would accidentally fall.

Holding his waist firmly with his hands, he looked up at him, "Yes, yes, your brain is the most intelligent in the world, and it's fully developed." "

That's about the same."

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen contentedly, "Then you Did you agree with me to go?"

"Yes."

Chu Shaochen said with a helpless smile, "You will go if you are not allowed, why don't I promise you, so that I can know when you will come back."

Hearing this, Chi Ning also agreed Regardless of Chu Shaochen's thoughts, "baji" kissed him on the cheek, and the sound made Luo Tang next to him turn to look at him.

"Little brother, you've been so clingy to Uncle Chu recently. You two are too clingy like this. My father and Uncle Zhou are not like this. My father doesn't care about Uncle Zhou." Zhou Ran on the other side of the screen suddenly wanted to hang up

. Video, and then did not contact Luo Tang for a few days.

Luo Yuan ignored him? How is it possible, it's just that his personality is not very outgoing, and he looks a little cold. It's good to have him by his side.

Chi Ning could imagine Zhou Ran's expression without looking at the screen, even though they hadn't met several times.

After getting permission, Chi Ning waited for Chu Shaochen to go out, and after handing Luo Tang to Voss, he went out with the driver and went straight to District 12.

Chi Ning looked at Uncle Yan who was sitting on the chair and said hello, "Uncle Yan, I'm here." The

old man Yan nodded, put down the fan in his hand, and picked up a small teapot to drink I took two bites.

"You little doll came alone? I thought the admiral would come with you."

"He's been too busy recently, you know, after Chi's family was arrested, plus the rectification of every block, As a result, their fleet has a lot of troubles, but last time I went to deliver food to him, I touched Suzaku again, Suzaku is really beautiful, but it is a pity that it will be retired in more than ten years." Chi Ning sat in the

small On the stool, he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, but looked at old man Yan worriedly, "Uncle Yan, if Suzaku retires, can he still maintain the status quo?" "According to the rules of the fleet, no." The relationship between old man Yan and

the

fleet , neither Chi Ning nor Chu Shaochen asked.

There are too many talents with secrets like this, and not everyone wants to delve into the past.

"Ah, what should we do then? Could it be remanufactured?" Chi Ning's eyes widened. Chu Shaochen had never told him about this.

Old Man Yan nodded, "That's almost what it means, because soldiers are not allowed to hide mechas privately, which will cause a lot of trouble."

Hearing that Chi Ning could understand this rule, it was like making people not be allowed to carry firearms, if they were carried legally, it would be a mess.

Sighing lightly, Chi Ning said regretfully: "That's too bad, I thought I could take Suzaku back, so that the general won't be so sad, less regrets—"

Chi Ning glanced away, and caught a glimpse of a figure flashing Yes, very familiar.

He seems to have seen it somewhere.

Suddenly staring at that direction with wide eyes, recalling carefully, the scene of Chu Shaochen chasing him out that night suddenly appeared.

Wait a minute, is that person just now my sister?

Chi Ning stood up abruptly, and chased him out without even having time to explain to old man Yan, "Uncle Yan, I'll be back in a while, I won't run around." It must be,

he won't admit his mistake.

He has a good memory since he was a child, and that figure is exactly the same as the one Chu Shaochen chased out that night, even the coat is the same.

While chasing after him, Chi Ning couldn't figure it out. Since Chu Yan was still in the Emperor Star, why didn't she go to Chu Shaochen all this time? Did she not remember the past, or... A possibility suddenly popped up in

Chi Ning's heart. A kind of fear.

Simply losing memory is fine, but what if you are forced to become an enemy? Chu Shaochen must not be able to accept it.

After chasing into an alley, Chi Ning found that the other party had disappeared. He was looking up and looking around, but something was pressed against the back of his head.

"Who are you? What do you want to do after me?"