Chapter 75

Although they could stay together for one and a half days, Chu Shaochen returned to the base half a day early to report.

In the Battle of the Northern Wilderness, the federal army could only win but not lose.

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen who had put on his uniform, his eyes lit up, and he stood beside the car and patted the dust on his shoulders that didn't exist.

so handsome.

He remembered wearing this outfit when he met Chu Shaochen for the first time after getting married.

Broad shoulders, narrow waist, long legs, and a tall and straight figure wrapped in a uniform.

The hat in his hand was buckled on his head, making his whole personality look outstanding.

"Everything is going well."

Chi Ning stepped forward, opened his arms and hugged Chu Shaochen, restrained and dependent.

His pheromone has become gentle, even though it is still sweet, but it contains unconsciously convincing power, as if it is an endless space that can accommodate everything.

Chi Ning's top Omega traits are gradually being revealed, and Bai Chen's test results are similar to what was expected before.

Chi Ning's pheromone level will eventually be above S.

Chu Shaochen stretched out his arms to hug Chi Ning, and said goodbye as usual, but he was a little more reluctant.

It's different from one person to two people.

Chi Ning is his concern when he is away, but he knows that Chi Ning has always been very independent, even if he is not at home, he can take care of himself.

"Take care of yourself. If you need anything, you can contact the teacher. If you feel uncomfortable, remember to go to Bai Chen."

"I know."

Chi Ning buried her face in his arms, and whispered, "I will help you see Uncle Yan, and I will also study hard at school. Anyway, when you come back, I might be fat." Chu Shaochen

released A little pheromone comforted Chi Ning.

Omega, who has just differentiated, must be reluctant to be separated from his Alpha for more than a month, not to mention that his pheromone is one of the key factors that catalyze Chi Ning's differentiation.

Smelling the scent of blue ice cypress, Chi Ning quietly took a few deep breaths.

It seems that except for the period of differentiation, he has never been so greedy for Chu Shaochen's pheromone, it seems to be the nutrient solution of life.

"I will finish and come back as soon as possible, it won't be too long."

"Really?"

"Yes, we have a general grasp of the movements of the Lake gang. Perhaps everyone knows that the two sides are fighting this time, just to avoid being burdened by deserters and cowardly Fame."

The Lake gang has been making troubles outside the Emperor Star for many years, and this time is a good opportunity to get rid of each other.

The other party also wants to take the opportunity to destroy the federal government and replace it.

Chi Ning raised his head to look at him, saw the emotion in his eyes, and knew that it was his duty as a soldier.

"Okay, don't worry about me, you go to the base, it's only one month, four weeks, it will be over soon." Chi

Ning let go, and took half a step back, "Anyway, you'll be back soon, I know."

Chu Shao Chen laughed when he heard the words, stretched out his hands to rub his hair, "Okay, I'll be back soon."

Chi Ning heard what he said, and nodded, "Okay, then I—"

Before he finished speaking, Chu Shaochen in front of him took a step closer, stuck his gloved fingers under his jaw, pinched his chin, bowed his head and kissed him.

The contrast between black gloves and white skin is striking.

Chi Ning was caught off guard by the kiss, unprepared, until the other party swept across his palate unscrupulously, and lightly bit the side of his tongue with the tip of his teeth.

The pupils widened, but quickly recovered.

Putting his hands on Chu Shaochen's waist, his fingers grasped his clothes. Following Chu Shaochen's more domineering movements, his fingertips unconsciously tightened, holding the clothes tightly.

After giving up the kiss, the corners of Chi Ning's eyes were red, and even the tip of his nose was red.

Chu Shaochen's fingertips were right next to the corner of Chi Ning's lips, and with a movement of his fingers, the fingertips rolled over the corners of his mouth, staring at him with burning eyes.

"Chi Ning, wait for me to come back." Naturally

,

the combat operations of the Federation Fleet would not be broadcast live to the whole people, but that morning, Chi Ning, who was in class, looked out the window, held his cheek, and heard the non-stop sound.

In a dozen or so hours, the fleet will arrive at Beihuang's base.

The pen in his hand hadn't been moved for a long time, and the books on the table hadn't been flipped for a long time. After the roar passed, the bell rang for the end of get out of class.

As soon as the teacher walked out of the office, Chi Ning lay down on the table, listless.

Seeing Lin Ke next to him, he couldn't help sighing, "Your Alpha is an admiral, so he must be in the team. Is this the first time you have separated after getting married?"

Hearing the word "separated", Chi Ning turned his face Buried between the arms.

"It's okay."

"You've been absent-minded all morning. How can you be okay? But young people, according to common sense, you are still in the newlywed period, and it's normal to be reluctant." Lin Ke said in the tone of someone who has come here, "Your

hair It's really pretty, now it's gray and white with a little silver, so pretty."

"Pretty?"

"Yeah."

Chi Ning wasn't praised for his good looks once or twice, but he never felt that he was pretty.

Especially since he usually doesn't have much to do with refinement, at most, he's clean.

Dressing style and jewelry, except when showing off with those from Chi's family, are fairly simple and clean.

Lin Ke looked at Chi Ning's lack of knowledge about his appearance, and looked at him seriously, "I found that you look better when you come back from vacation, and you have pheromones on you, not just Alpha." "Pheromones?

"

Chi After Ning subconsciously said something, he realized that he had differentiated and had pheromones.

Not many people know about this matter, but he didn't control his pheromones very much during this period, and Omega and Alpha are the same, as long as they don't deliberately restrain pheromones, they will more or less be contaminated with their own pheromones.

Chi Ning's face was slightly hot, and he felt that he was hiding from his friends, and it was still this kind of thing.

Guilty glanced to the side, and whispered: "Then do you think my pheromones will be annoying?" "

No, if it's your pheromones, I quite like it. This smell feels very... ..."

Lin Ke thought for a while, and seemed to be looking for an adjective, "Omega and Omega will not repel each other like Alpha, on the contrary, most of the pheromones will be compatible, but your pheromones are different, they are sweet. , and I will feel very comfortable, as if I have been protected and covered."

After Lin Ke finished speaking, he also felt puzzled, and everyone who knew Chi Ning's glands before Chi Ning knew about gossip.

Even if the condition suddenly improved, with the pheromone, it seemed impossible for this to happen suddenly.

Lin Ke suddenly widened his eyes as he thought about it, "Ning Ning, you and I are both Alphas, right? Why do I feel that your pheromones—"

are very trustworthy.

Like instinctively, unconditional trust.

Chi Ning felt even more guilty, and whispered, "Maybe my pheromones are special, and we are relatively close."

He hasn't discussed his pheromones with Chu Shaochen yet, but at this stage, it's better not to let people know Better.

Then if it causes trouble, it will be difficult to solve it at that time.

"It's true, we have been classmates for a year, and it's normal for me to have a natural liking for your pheromone."

Seeing that Lin Ke was easily persuaded, Chi Ning suddenly felt a little guilty.

After a while, he will definitely tell Lin Ke about his situation, and then buy him a gift, please eat and apologize.

There was still class down there, so Chi Ning slumped for a while, pulled himself together, stuffed his things into his schoolbag, and went to another teaching building with Lin Ke.

"By the way, let's go find Xiaoxi after school. I just happened to go to him to buy books, and pick up the kids home by the way."

Chi Ning and Lin Ke have a good relationship, so they didn't hide anything from Tang Xi.

Lin Ke nodded habitually, suddenly realized that something was wrong, stood there staring at Chi Ning, looked him up and down, his face was stupefied.

He understood, no wonder the Admiral and Chi Ning had a flash marriage, so they had a child.

Was Chi Ning an adult before she had a child?

"What are you thinking?"

"Don't worry, I will definitely keep it a secret for you. I will never tell about the child!"

Chi Ning looked puzzled, not knowing what Lin Ke was thinking. After reacting, he smiled a bit, flickering in a serious manner.

"Thank you, Lin Ke, you are indeed my good friend. I will definitely repay you in the future. I will do my best to help you with any difficulties. As for the matter of the child, after you see it, you must keep it a secret. Otherwise, because of this, the general and I may—"

"Definitely, I will keep it secret for you, and I won't say a word."

Lin Ke hurriedly snatched the words, "Don't worry, I will never say anything." A

cunning flashed in Chi Ning's eyes, but he just lowered his head and couldn't see it directly.

Coupled with a worried expression, the words just now are very convincing.

"Then let's go to the classroom first, and the driver will take us there later."

"Ah? All right, let's go to the classroom first."

Lin Ke looked at Chi Ning's side face and was secretly amazed.

It turned out that Chi Ning had such a character. He had always thought that Chi Ning was easy to bully, obedient and obedient. Although he was lively, he didn't cause much trouble.

Dare to hold back a big one here, and directly pretend to be a cub.

He really deserves to be the one who can marry Chu Shaochen. Just seeing him that day made his legs go limp, and Chi Ning can still act like a baby to him.

So unusual.

Chi Ning glanced at Lin Ke from the corner of his eye, guessing what he was thinking, immediately pursed his lips and snickered.

He didn't say that the child was his own, and he couldn't blame him entirely.

——Starship

main control room, Chu Shaochen sat on a chair, stared at the screen and instrument data in front of him, half closed his eyes, and crossed his arms casually in front of him.

When Qiao Si came in, he happened to see it, moved lightly, and was about to speak when he walked to the side, but Chu Shaochen took the lead.

"What did you find?"

Josi was stunned, and immediately stood up straight: "The current flight path is normal, no suspicious flying objects have been found, and the information sent back from the Northern Wilderness also shows that there is nothing unusual." "24-hour monitoring, every

day Report all pieces of information to me, and there must be no omissions."

Chu Shaochen opened his eyes again, "The matter of the Northern Wilderness must be resolved once and for all."

Can you give the Lake gang another chance to make a comeback, and kill all possible re-emergence at once? The possibility of a turnaround.

Hearing this, Qiao Si nodded, looked at Chu Shaochen, thought for a while and asked, "Admiral, Master Ning, the information sent so far is all normal."

Chu Shaochen's expression changed for a moment, and then quickly Recovering, "Got it."

It's only been one morning, and he has already started thinking about Chi Ning.

He didn't mention his name before, so he could still pretend not to think about it, but now that Chi Ning was mentioned, he realized that whenever he had free time, he almost always thought about Chi Ning.

"The person who secretly protects him should hide better, and don't let him find out."

"Understood."