Chapter 77

When Chi Ning woke up, the surroundings were bright, and it didn't look like he was kidnapped at all.

The hands and feet are not bound by ropes, and they can move freely in the room. Except that they cannot leave this confined space, they are still free.

Looking around, Chi Ning looked at the food on the table, thought for a while, without much hesitation, walked over, pulled out the chair and sat down, and started to eat by himself.

Others are locked up here, so it is not necessary to drug him in the meal.

The person who arrested him was too incompetent, and he had to control him by drugging him.

After taking two bites, Chi Ning began to evaluate very seriously.

The taste is almost, but the taste is ok.

It's just that he doesn't understand, what is the purpose of kidnapping him, blackmailing Chu Shaochen?

That also underestimated Chu Shaochen too much.

While eating, he recalled what happened before he fainted. He remembered pushing away from that room and seeing a facility similar to mech transformation.

Then before it was too late to go in, I fainted.

But there was no trace of man-made damage to that room, which meant that it was not a violent break-in. If old man Yan and the neighbors came in and out through the window, it would be impossible for him not to notice.

Besides, Chu Shaochen also arranged people nearby.

Such a blatant intrusion will definitely be discovered.

So there is a key, people who will not be suspected, the target range is too small.

Except for old man Yan and Chu Yan, it couldn't be that Chu Shaochen set up a mecha modification station there by himself to do this kind of thing in private.

With Chu Shaochen's position in the fleet, no one would say anything if he went to the mech department to reform it openly, and he probably applauded.

After all, it is rare for people like Chu Shaochen to not only have military strength, but also focus on military technology.

But he didn't quite understand why Chu Yan and Lao Yan did this. Could it be that the two of them met a long time ago and joined hands to deal with Chu Shaochen.

It is possible for Lao Yan, why is Chu Yan?

Being able to have the key means that he still remembers Chu Shaochen, and there is no amnesia. He recognized him that day, and the name Enge is also fake.

Forced?

Forced to work for others, that's why he tied himself—

wait, isn't he on his way to Beihuang now?

Northern Wilderness, that barren land known as the Land of Death.

It was abandoned hundreds of years ago, not included in the urban area, and has no prospects for development.

In recent years, it has only appeared as a favorite exploration place for adventurers, but most of them never returned, and disappeared in that vast barren land.

Chi Ning swallowed his last mouthful, and looked around again.

It's not like a room, it's more like a cabin.

It seems that they really want to take him to the Northern Wilderness, and they are going to use him as a bargaining chip to negotiate with Chu Shaochen.

It's just that he didn't understand why Lao Yan was willing to stay there for so many years, just to lurk beside Chu Shaochen and wait for an opportunity?

There were too many opportunities to get rid of Chu Shaochen in the middle, and they still didn't know it.

After thinking about it, Chi Ning felt that Lao Yan didn't look like a member of the Lake gang. As for the reason, he was not sure.

I walked to the bed by the wall and sat down. When the optical computer was turned on, there was no signal, and I could only use local files.

Chi Ning rubbed his neck, the black crystal necklace was still there, even if it was really dangerous, the hole card was still in his hand, and he was not at a dead end.

After thinking about it, he simply kicked off his shoes, lay on the bed, and prepared to read a book to pass the time.

Chu Shaochen has been arranging people to follow him, so he should know the news of his disappearance, right? Tang Xi and the others must be very worried.

Turning over on his stomach, Chi Ning suddenly became restless when he thought of Chu Shaochen.

Just like that, he was taken to the Northern Wilderness and became a hostage, so what should Chu Shaochen do?

Although he believed in Chu Shaochen, he became a bit uncomfortable when he became a target to blackmail Chu Shaochen, obviously he was a top omega.

It would be great if I could contact Chu Shaochen.

Just as he was thinking, the door opened and someone walked in.

Chi Ning looked up, and he guessed that it was Lao Yan and En Ge, no, it was Chu Yan.

I was a little surprised, but not particularly surprised. After all, the only people who had access to that house were these two people who would not be suspected.

He turned his head and looked, not wanting to sit up.

"Do you have anything to say to me? If it's not too important, then don't say it." Chi Ning is not a bad-tempered clay doll.

Even if it is a clay figurine, it still has a temper.

"Little baby's temper is not small. She looked quite obedient before, but after a short time, her temper has improved." Yan old man looked at him and snorted, but his tone could not be heard angry.

Chi Ning was not angry when he heard this, anyway, he already had a temper, and his temper was indeed good at it.

It can't be like being in Chi's house all the time, forbearance everywhere, and can only go back with a secret poking yin and yang.

He changed his position and lay down, still reading a book.

"Chu Shaochen is used to coming here, do you have an opinion?"

"I dare not have an opinion."

The old man Yan pulled up a chair and sat down, "Why did I bring you here?" "

If you have anything to ask, it's nothing anyway It's a good thing, it's better not to ask, the more you know, the more uncomfortable you will be, and I can't beat you."

Chi Ning could see it, and after he finished speaking, he looked at Chu Yan who was beside him who didn't say a word.

Old man Yan might be a member of Lake's gang, and has been lurking in Emperor Star all along.

What about Chu Yan?

Why did you betray the relationship between siblings?

No, it shouldn't be called betrayal.

Everyone is independent, and this relationship has been broken since the two of them separated during the war, so there is no betrayal.

Hei Liang's eyes rolled around, looking at Chu Yan blatantly.

Chu Yan smiled, stared at him and raised her eyebrows, "I'm curious why I appear here?"

Hearing this, Chi Ning shook her head, "Not curious, but even more curious why you pretended not to know me, and why you obviously didn't know me?" Missing but not looking for him."

He had no right to interfere with Chu Yan's position, but was just curious why Chu Yan would choose this way.

"You must really want to know why, but I can only tell you that everyone's choice is different. He and I are destined not to be on the same path. Maybe this is Alpha's same-sex repulsion?" Chu Yan crossed her arms, her upper

body A short T-shirt, a pair of black trousers, and boots.

Tall, with unrestrained eyebrows, he looks like a typical high-level Alpha, and his pheromones are very domineering.

After hearing this, Chi Ning felt that it made sense, "Same-sex repulsion is reasonable, after all, it's hard for Alphas to like each other."

Seeing that Chu Yan smiled because of her words, Chi Ning looked up at her again, "But when you separated, Chu Shaochen should not be fully differentiated yet, that's why you didn't look for him."

"You're so smart, no wonder Ah Chen chose you, but an Omega like you doesn't seem obedient enough, I still like a softer Omega "

"I'm not marrying you."

Chi Ning muttered softly.

Anyway, as long as Chu Shaochen likes it, the rest are not important.

Besides, he didn't think there was anything wrong with his personality.

"Forget it, the two of you are already legal partners, and I have no position to say anything." Chu Yan raised her eyebrows, and said indifferently: "Aren't you curious about what we will take you to? Are you not afraid of being a hostage?"

"Anyway, I trust him, and I'm not someone who can be manipulated by others, so you have to be careful, maybe I have a chance to run away."

Chi Ning curled his lips, and finally sat up, "But you, if you are with the Lake gang If not, I doubt your aesthetics a bit."

Why would you choose someone with anti-social tendencies as your partner?

They are all capable people, can't they do it alone?

It is not more powerful to directly replace it.

"Before you want to use me to do something, you should be careful that I run out from here, and you will be empty." "

So what? You can still be alone in the Northern Wilderness without any equipment Come on, live a day?"

"I have the ability to leave, don't I have the ability to live? Wait and see."

Chi Ning was not angry at all, but looked at Chu Yan, "And I believe in Chu Shaochen, ah, no, I have to call him Husband? Anyway, if my Alpha knew that you would threaten the safety of Emperor Star, it would be impossible to be merciful." "

I am his elder sister, the elder sister who has depended on each other for life, and has taken care of his elder sister since childhood."

"Family love is irreplaceable, but You should all be as clear as I am about what kind of person he is."

Chi Ning met Chu Yan's thoughtful eyes, "Although he looked cold-faced and cold-hearted, he is a responsible person. Since he entered the Federal Military Academy, It is impossible to betray one's own belief."

For the emperor star, for the people living on the emperor star.

Put aside personal life and death, and put the people first.

Old Man Yan let out a low laugh, breaking the stalemate between the two of them, "You can speak well, no wonder that kid Shao Chen likes you." "Of

course."

Chi Ning slightly raised his chin, thought for a while, "You can't get me out of it What are you talking about, so don't worry about it."

After speaking, he fell back on the bed and opened a new book.

It's not that he keeps his mouth shut, it's just that he doesn't know anything in the first place. Apart from his own pheromone, which is worth concealing, there is nothing to hide.

He didn't know anything about Beihuang's plan.

Chu Yan glanced at him, then glanced towards Old Man Yan, "Sure enough, I don't like this little Omega at all. If you still want to stay and talk nonsense with him, then I'll leave first.

" Not likable.

How did her cold-faced and heartless younger brother fall in love with this Omega? She always thought that it would be that kind of obedient and coquettish little Omega.

"Walk slowly."

Chi Ning said slowly, with a lukewarm tone.

Chu Yan raised her eyebrows, stopped and looked at him again, a smile flashed in her eyes, feeling a little interesting.

She doesn't like her personality, but she looks really good-looking.

Many Alphas are visual animals, and the first impression is very important, but I don't know what kind of opportunity Chu Shaochen got to know the young master of the Chi family.

"There is still a lot of time to get along in the future, don't be in a hurry."

Yan old man looked at the back of Chu Yan leaving, and said to Chi Ning: "You can stay here at ease, Beihuang is not the 12th district, you can't survive a day alone Yes."

The Northern Wilderness is covered with wind and snow all year round, and the temperature is more than ten degrees below zero.

Even with warm clothes, it is impossible to survive in this situation.

An hour can take a person half-conscious.

A top Alpha like Chu Shaochen, without the protection of the mecha, would not be able to survive a day in this environment, unless there is a source of fire.

"That's not necessarily true, what about my extraordinary talent?"

Chi Ning said that he didn't want to suffer, of course he knew how bad the conditions in Beihuang were.

When the old man heard this, he shook his head and said nothing.

Hearing that both of them went out, Chi Ning's eyes were slightly startled, but he recovered quickly.

It's no big deal, he has a way.