Chapter 6

"What's the matter with your glands?"

Chi Ning swallowed the strawberries in his mouth when he heard Chu Shaochen's question, "There is no way to release pheromones." "

Except for this, everything is normal."

Chu Shaochen frowned, Seeing Chi Ning's indifferent face, he felt sullen.

Omega losing pheromone is tantamount to losing the respect of this society.

In a federation where pheromone levels are used to evaluate a person's value, Chi Ning does not have pheromones, which means that he will be discriminated against, prejudiced, and even become the target of bullying.

How can you not care?

Chu Shaochen was so angry that smoke came from his throat.

Thinking of what Chi Ning might have experienced, he wished he could send those unscrupulous Chi family guys to prison.

Some people appear to be glamorous wealthy families, but they are actually inferior to the so-called "inferior people" in the slums.

"Have you gone to the hospital for an examination?"

"Well, the doctor said it won't affect your health."

Chi Ning took the opportunity to eat another strawberry, and he found it was quite sweet, better than the one in Chi's orchard.

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning with distressed eyes.

What kind of life do you live in Chi's house, Chi's family is so big, he can't even afford strawberries?

"I'll ask the doctor to check it out for you."

Chu Shaochen lowered his tone, for fear of scaring Chi Ning.

He knew that Chi Ning must be used to not bothering others and pretending to be strong. After all, he grew up in such a place, so it's good to live well without becoming crazy.

As a qualified Alpha, he can't push too hard, so as not to irritate Chi Ning.

Chi Ning looked eagerly at Chu Shaochen and looked at Chu Shaochen silently, his face flushed and his brows were tightly frowned.

Chu Shaochen was in a hurry, he had never liked other Omega, even Chi Ning had been silently caring about him for many years, until he experienced a narrow escape, he decided to bring Chi Ning with him.

"What do you—"

"Water, water!"

Chi Ning clutched his neck, fixed his eyes on the water on Chu Shaochen's right hand, lay down on Chu Shaochen's body, and reached for the cup.

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Oh, so the eager eyes just now were not looking at him.

In his hand, Voss held a tray with a change of medicine and bandages on it.

Standing quietly at the door, put it down without changing his face, and closed the door silently.

I'm too old to see these things.

too exciting.

Chu Shaochen also finds it too exciting, and there are surprises everywhere in life.

Tranquility took the cup and handed it to Chi Ning, seeing him drink half of the cup wildly, with an expression of finally recovering.

Drops of water dripped from his lips and landed on the clothes on his chest.

The white fabric is easily wetted, printing out slender collarbones.

Almost choked to death.

Chi Ning swallowed uncomfortably, and he was relieved to make sure that the flesh stuck in his throat had been swallowed.

"What did you say just now?" He was so stuck in his head that he couldn't hear clearly.

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning silently, his eyes turned around his head, and after a long time he said, "I want to ask a doctor to check it for you." Do you want to

check again?

Chi Ning sighed, he had to go for a check-up every other month at Chi's house, as if he was sick.

Isn't it just that the glands can't release pheromones?

What a fuss, although it is a rare case, it is not an isolated case.

Chi Ning hated those machines and rays sweeping around his body, there was no privacy, everything was seen through.

He tentatively said, "Actually, it's fine without pheromone."

Chu Shaochen's expression changed and he didn't speak, but his eyes were obviously looking at his neck.

what's on the neck

glands.

Sure enough, I still care about pheromones.

He also thought that the top Alpha's psychology could overcome the physiology, but it turns out that everything written in the book is a lie.

"I mean, life will be much more convenient if there is no estrus period. After all, once you have pheromones, you will lose your mind, be controlled by your physiology, and become a lower-body thinking animal." Chi Ning said, and found that Chu Shaochen's expression became more and more

serious It's getting uglier and harder to reflect on.

The confusion on his face became more and more serious, and suddenly happiness came to his heart, and remorse flashed in his eyes.

Lower body thinking animals = Alpha.

What he said just now, he almost said that Chu Shaochen was——

Putting down the cup, Chi Ning lowered his eyes to cover the guilty conscience in his eyes, and his tone became low, "I'm sorry general, I'm not talking about you, what I mean is that if you can't change this matter, you might as well try to accept it, so that life will be better." It will be easier."

"I can't trust Chi's doctor, I'll ask Bai Chen to examine it for you."

Chu Shaochen's expression returned to normal, and his brain was about to burst with anger.

What did the Chi family do to Chi Ning?

No, he had to look it up.

An undeniable tone.

so cool.

Chi Ning nodded obediently, "Okay. Is Dr. Bai the one who brought you back?"

Coincidentally, he didn't trust Chi's doctor either.

Otherwise, check every year, every month, and the report will be exactly the same, will you use him to brush up your performance?

quack.

But he feels that Dr. Bai's medical skills are also open to question.

What about staying in bed for a month? It only took one night to go to the ground, and the clinical research on the top Alpha is not deep enough.

Chu Shaochen said "um", and the wound on his left shoulder was painful, which was probably caused by this toss.

Chi Ning looked at the white porcelain plate on the cabinet at the door, and then at Chu Shaochen.

While putting down the fruit plate, he took a strawberry, "Admiral, I have something to tell you."

Chu Shaochen subconsciously said, "What—"

A strawberry still dangling from water was stuffed into his mouth, and with his fingertips Quickly brushed from his lips.

Facing Chi Ning's smiling eyes, his brain went into a state of stagnation.

Chi Ning clapped his hands, walked around the end of the bed, brought the things to the bedside to change Chu Shaochen's dressing, "Before you suffer, eat something sweet."

When Bai Chen bandaged Chu Shaochen last night, he was also beside him.

He knew better than anyone how serious the injury was.

His skin was torn apart, and he was stabbed by the fluid fragments after the explosion. If he hadn't dealt with it in time, he probably wouldn't even be able to keep his arm.

No matter how powerful the Federation is, it can't regenerate limbs, but it can replicate an artificial arm.

The flexibility is not inferior to the original, but the nerve induction is a little bit worse.

Taking off the bandage, the blood red came into view, Chi Ning's expression froze, and his fingertips trembled uncontrollably.

Take a deep breath and continue the action of changing the dressing.

After applying the medicine and re-wrapping the bandage, his face was paler than Chu Shaochen's.

Quickly stuff the medical waste into the trash bag and move the dishes away.

During this period, Chu Shaochen had already contacted Bai Chen with his intact hand, and he would be here in about ten minutes.

"Are you dizzy?"

"A little bit, but not serious."

It shouldn't be serious, right?

The legs are a little weaker, the hands are shaking a little, how can it be considered serious.

Chu Shaochen stared at his pale face, not quite believing it was just "a little bit".

In his opinion, Chi Ning suffered "abuse" from Chi's family since he was a child, and there may still be many hidden traumas on his body.

Everything can only be known when Bai Chen comes to check.

——Fifteen

minutes later, Bai Chen came over with his medicine box.

Chi Ning saw Bai Chen, smiled and waved hello, and sat there, waiting for Bai Chen and Chu Shaochen to finish talking.

Although he was the patient, he didn't mind his Alpha speaking for him.

After all, he has rich experience in communicating with doctors, so it is better to give others a little more chance.

The two chatted for about ten minutes, and finally looked at him together.

Chi Ning blinked innocently, "Can you start the checkup?"

Bai Chen: "Yes."

"There are equipment on the second floor, I suggest going there for a full body checkup, as a pre-marital checkup, ah post-marital checkup."

Chi Ning Just as he was about to nod, thinking of something, he leaned over to look at the blocked Chu Shaochen, "Can you be alone?" You

won't be able to quietly get out of bed and go to the consultation room after a while.

Chu Shaochen pinched the center of his brows, and found that in Chi Ning's heart, there seemed to be something wrong with his image.

"Okay."

"Then wait for me obediently, I'll be back soon, don't miss me too much."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Bai Chen: "..."

Bai Chen coughed, held back his laugh, and held his things Walking out of the room, "I'll wait for you outside."

Chi Ning smiled shyly at him, and continued to tell Chu Shaochen, who had a criminal record, "Then I'll go with Doctor Bai first, don't worry, I will check it carefully."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning with a happy mood, and the corners of his lips raised an inconspicuous arc, "Well, I'll wait for you to come back." Reluctantly

saying goodbye, Chi Ning walked out of the room, closed the door gently, and sighed Voice.

Bai Chen, who was walking in front, trembled, feeling an unexpected premonition.

"The general's injury is recovering well, so you don't need to feel pressure."

Chi Ning shook his head, "No, I'm not worried about this."

Bai Chen was puzzled, "What is that?"

Chi Ning looked up at him, "What I'm worried about is He recovered too quickly, and it was rumored outside that he was critically ill, and he recovered so quickly, wouldn't it be—"

let those who spread the rumors be disappointed!

He had already felt that something was wrong. A dignified general of the Federation was injured on the way to perform a mission. The government's response was vague, and he even let the rumors spread without dispelling them.

So problematic.

With no one behind the scenes to fuel the flames, his surname is Chi.

"Master Chi, don't worry, the admiral has his own measure."

"I'm not worried."

Why worry?

Chu Shaochen dared to meet the members of the Chi family, so there must be a way.

Bai Chen: "..."

He is an idiot, worrying about nothing.

Pushing open the door of the consulting room, the medical equipment is placed in sections, which is comparable to a small hospital clinic.

Chi Ning was lying in the purification cabin, with the back of his neck exposed to the instrument.

Wow, it looks like a guinea pig.

With the help of instruments, Bai Chen conducted a comprehensive inspection of the glands.

Glands exist from birth and develop with age. Generally speaking, the development is basically completed at the age of fifteen, and it enters a fully developed state at the age of eighteen.

To put it simply, Alpha will have a susceptibility period, while Omega will have a boom period.

Beta glands also develop, but do not release pheromones, and only a third class of voxels without any physiological induction is detected.

As time passed by, Chi Ning gradually couldn't sit still, and the feeling of suffocation climbed up little by little.

Suppressing his uneasiness, he asked in a low voice: "Doctor Bai, how is my gland?"

Bai Chen stared at the image of the gland on the screen, "It's pretty pretty."

Chi Ning: "..."

His intuition was right. Yes, Dr. Bai is not very reliable.

However, for the sake of Chu Shaochen's strong recommendation, it was difficult for him to go through the process.

Being a worker is not easy.

Seeing the shock and doubt in Chi Ning's eyes, Bai Chen coughed, "I mean, your glandular imaging is very beautiful."

Chi Ning smiled: "Thank you, I know it is very beautiful."

Eighteen years of life , He read no more, no less, only about a hundred copies.

Big and small, all heart-shaped.

It is very beautiful.

"The specific test results have to wait for the report, but judging from the current situation, the developmental state is very good, and there is no atrophy, but this is not the final result."

Bai Chen's tone suddenly became professional, which made Chi Ning not used to it.

"A long time ago, there was a case where the glands were fully developed but the pheromone was missing. According to records, the other party was a top-level Omega, which is rarer than a top-level Alpha." Chi Ning stared at the incandescent lamp, "Top-level Omega?

Then What is it?"

He had never heard of it.

Oh no, it was written in the book.

It is a creature at the top of the food chain that can hit the top Alpha on the ground.

Super fierce.

A thought suddenly came to mind, and Chi Ning boldly guessed, "Doctor Bai, you mean that I might be a top-level Omega?" Bai

Chen: "..."

"As far as the current situation is concerned, the possibility is very low."

"Why?"

"Top Omega's self-healing ability is very strong, and its IQ is different from that of ordinary people. Even if the pheromone is missing, it can make Alpha afraid of it."

Chi Ning curled his lips, "Are you saying I'm stupid?"

"Or is it that I'm easy to be bullied? "

Bai Chen, "Not really."

Salary is hard to get.

Chi Ning thought about it, and it's unlikely, his life history is nothing like the Omega who changed his life against the sky in the book.

One can dream, but one should not daydream.

Or change to a lighter topic.

"Doctor Bai, why did the general suddenly want to match with Omega?"

Chi Ning was a little curious, did Chu Shaochen really match because he cared about the outside world?

Bai Chen replied while writing the case, "I'm not sure about this, but you can rest assured that since I met the general, no Omega has ever been able to get close to him, let alone stay in the same bed." "No wonder."

Chi Ning suddenly realized, "Then I know, the general chose me because I don't have pheromones, which won't affect him."

Bai Chen: "..."

It seems right, but it's not quite right.

"It's not enough!"

Bai Chen heard Chi Ning say another word, and suddenly looked forward to it.

Chi Ning looked at him with a serious face, "Doctor Bai, I am sure that an Alpha like the general is very rare in the Emperor Star .

"

Waiting for an Omega without pheromones, and ensuring that you remain calm at all times, can you stand at the top of the federal army's combat effectiveness forever.

The prefect guards the male virtues.

Alpha's model.

The author has something to say: