Chapter 47

The living room fell into silence, Chi Ning sat there, his eyes were reddish, but he couldn't see any sadness, and looked at the two people in front of him indifferently.

Ye Ru was immersed in the sadness that Chi Mingfang was about to spend in prison, and hadn't realized the changes in Chi Ning yet.

On the contrary, Chi Yun saw some clues, stared at Chi Ning for a while, then suddenly widened his eyes and looked at him in disbelief.

"Chi Ning, you—"

It's too strange.

The Chi Ning in front of him seemed to be another person, with no trace of the past at all.

Chi Ning, who was always cowardly and timid in front of them, was so indifferent, completely unable to see fear and awe.

How can this be?

Chi Ning has already been domesticated, a "pet" carefully domesticated by their Chi family.

Will domesticated pets have a day of resistance?

"What's wrong? Could it be that one of my words is wrong?" Chi Ning looked at Chi Yun, "If it's wrong, you can correct it, I don't mind." Chi Yun opened his mouth, swallowed what he wanted to say

.

"If I have nothing to say, then I'll go back to my room and change my clothes. I'm a bit tired from reading today."

Chi Ning stood up and walked upstairs without giving Chi Yun and Ye Ru any time to react.

When he reached the stairs, he heard hurried footsteps behind him, as if someone was staggering towards him.

Subconsciously wanting to dodge to the side, she turned around and saw Ye Ru, who was rushing towards her, was stopped by a hand and thrown directly to the ground.

Although the carpet was thick, it couldn't hold up the strength of the person who came. This time, Ye Ru fell to the ground and couldn't get up.

Chu Shaochen's face was gloomy, he glanced at Chi Ning, seeing that Chi Ning was looking at him without distracting Ye Ru, the anger in his heart was relieved a lot.

Fortunately, Chi Ning was not so confused as to intercede for Chi's family.

"I don't like to fight with Omega, but this is the Chu family, Chi Ning is my Omega, the master here, please pay attention to your words and deeds."

Chu Shaochen stared at the mother and daughter on the ground, his eyes were indifferent, without any emotion, Even the tone of his speech was wrapped in ice, "If necessary, I will ask the guards to ask you to leave."

Ye Ru's pupils trembled, and she looked at Chi Ning who stood there silently, she couldn't believe that Chi Ning could not sit still reason.

"Chi Ning, how did you become like this?!"

Chi Ning didn't answer, but doubts appeared on his face.

He didn't quite know when he gave Ye Ru the illusion that he would be an Omega fully domesticated by the Chi family. Isn't it obvious enough?

He hated the Chi family very much, and he hated the members of the Chi family very much.

If possible, he would choose to send the entire Chi family to prison and spend the rest of his life there.

"Mom, Chi Ning has been lying to us! He didn't—"

Chi Yun was halfway through speaking, then suddenly thought of something, looked at Chi Ning in horror, and didn't dare to look at Chu Shaochen at all.

It can't be said, the whole Chi family will be ruined.

"What did you lie to you? Mom, Third Sister, I just told you that I can't help you with this matter. The general won't listen to me. I'm just an Omega without pheromones, and I can't accomplish anything."

Chi Ning's tone was unhurried and well-behaved, "Instead of wasting time here, why don't you ask grandpa or dad if they have other options.

" , he is your second brother! You grew up together, even if he is not good to you, but you——"

Ye Ru was lifted up, and the usually elegant and beautiful lady looked embarrassed at this moment, "You How can I ignore it at all!"

"Mom, I don't know about the second brother, I only heard about it when I got home that day, and those Omega are also very innocent, if the second brother didn't participate, he will go home soon." "

You— ——"

"Then I participated, it can only be that the second brother was confused for a while, but I can't turn back the time to persuade the second brother, now it's still—"

Chi Ning stood next to Chu Shaochen, "Prepare the second brother for life Supplies, take care of more people inside, at least to live more comfortably."

The words of Alphas when they humiliated Omega came to mind inexplicably, in their eyes, it seemed that only Alpha's existence was reasonable.

A group of self-proclaimed wealthy sons wantonly bully students from ordinary backgrounds in school and play tricks on others.

It was only normal for Chi Mingfang and the group of people to have a taste of it.

"Otherwise, one day when you go to visit the prison and hear the second brother say that he is pregnant, what should you do?" "It would be

nice to know who the father is, but what if you don't know? Isn't that—"

"Chi Ning—"

Ye Ru screamed, almost mad, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"It's just a random talk, just kidding, what are you afraid of?" Chi Ning stood there, his emotions were not affected at all, "Second brother should have a deep understanding of this kind of thing, it won't be difficult to accept, just bear it It's over."

Renren passed away, it was just a casual remark, just a joke...

Tsk, if it's really useful, with a light push, anything can pass.

Chi Ning didn't want to pay attention to Ye Ru and Chi Yun, and looked up at Chu Shaochen, "Have you eaten? Why are you back earlier than usual?"

Chu Shaochen was not distracted, nor was he frightened by Chi Ning's sudden magnified emotions. I was thinking, maybe Chi Ning took advantage of the mind control that the Chi family wanted to achieve.

It seems necessary to let Chi Ning know about the report that Bai Chen gave him today.

"I had some food. I found out that someone from outside came to the house on the way, so I hurried over." "

Then I'll accompany you to eat some more. I'm a little hungry."

Chi Ning didn't try to make Chu Shaochen happy, but was really a little hungry.

I don't know if the glands are developing, so they need a lot of nutrients. He is hungry faster than usual during this time.

Ye Ru and Chi Yun stared at them blankly, they couldn't believe that Chi Ning would do this and treat them as transparent people.

"Chi Ning, you are from the Chi family. If it weren't for the Chi family, would you have the life you have now?" Chi Yun asked angrily,

"You are ungrateful if you do this!" "I didn't drive you away. If you want to stay as guests, it's okay. Besides, only the second brother went in, not all Chi's family. Third sister, don't think too much about it."

Every word Chi Ning said was what the Chi family had said to him, as if it was intentional, he stabbed Ye Ru and Chi Yun in the heart.

"You—"

Before Chi Yun finished speaking, Ye Ru suddenly rushed over like crazy.

Chu Shaochen raised his hand to block it, and it didn't take much effort to push the person away. If it wasn't for Chi Yun's support, he would have fallen to the ground.

The scene that seemed to be farce made the rest of the family shake their heads.

It's so outrageous, I thought Chi's family was really like the rumors from the outside world, but I didn't expect it to be this face.

For a criminal, ran to another son's house to make a fuss, what face is there?

If there is such a person in the family, why don't you quickly separate the relationship and make a solemn statement, it is best to be able to criticize such behavior and take the initiative to admit your mistakes.

Chu Shaochen frowned, put his hands on Chi Ning's shoulders, and checked him up and down to see if he was injured. After making sure that Chi Ning was fine, he glanced at the mother and daughter who were hugging each other.

He said in a cold voice, "Worth, see off the guests."

Hearing this, Voss, who was nervous next to him, stepped forward immediately, and had a bad impression of the two ladies.

Before that, he always felt that since he was Chi Ning's family, he should be treated politely, but looking at it now, it was completely out of kindness to feed the donkey.

"You two, please get out of here now."

Voss had a cold face, with displeasure on his thin and shrewd face, which was quite different from the usual appearance of Mr. Good Man, which was a bit bluffing.

No matter how angry Ye Ru and Chi Yun were with Chu Shaochen's eviction order, they didn't dare to start a fight with Chu Shaochen. They looked at Chi Ning viciously, turned and left.

Chi Ning was almost pushed down just now, but was stopped by Chu Shaochen, and now he dragged him to sit down at the dining table.

Hearing the movement at the door, Chi Ning seemed to just come back to his senses, and looked up at Chu Shaochen, "You...do you think I'm too fierce?"

But Ye Ru and Chi Yun were too much, even for Chi Ming Don't care about it and come to your door.

So I got angry and said a lot.

Chu Shaochen saw the location of the scratch on the back of his hand, and asked someone to bring the medicine box over. He didn't answer immediately, but just held his hand and treated it for him.

"Are you... angry?"

Chi Ning didn't know if Chu Shaochen was angry, but he knew that even if he was angry, he wouldn't really hurt himself.

"I seem to be a little impulsive and can't control my emotions, but don't worry too much. Didn't you say that I am a juvenile Omega because my glands are not fully developed? That may also be affected by this. My temper is a bit bad... "

It seems that the more I explain, the more I can't explain clearly.

Chi Ning curled his lips in annoyance, feeling that Chu Shaochen's silence was extremely awkward.

"Say something, if you don't talk, how do I know if you are angry or thinking about something." Chi Ning said sullenly, "When did you become a gourd?" Chu Shaochen looked up at him, with a flash of a smile in his

eyes Yi, "After scolding just now, did you feel comfortable?"

"It's so cool, it's just—"

Chi Ning replied subconsciously, but when he looked up to meet Chu Shaochen's smiling eyes, his tongue tied, and he swallowed the words back. "The grievances that have been accumulated in my heart for many years have finally been released at this moment. It turns out that this is how I feel when I express my dissatisfaction with them, but I am still impulsive. I should be more polite. After all, it is the Chi family, so I put it mildly. "

"How can you be euphemistic?"

"For example, you shouldn't directly say that Chi Mingfang will get pregnant. Alpha's chances of getting pregnant are very small, even if it is possible, but..."

Chi Ning sighed regretfully, "It seems that they have been hit hard. It's hard to accept the reality."

"You just need to feel comfortable." Chu Shaochen didn't feel angry, besides, this matter has nothing to do with Chi Ning.

Ye Ru and Chi Yun came to make a fuss by themselves, both inside and outside the words were that Chi Ning should be responsible for what happened to Chi Mingfang.

They made a mistake, even if Chi Ning was from the Chi family, they didn't have to bear any responsibility for Chi Mingfang's actions.

What's more, Chi Ning is not from the Chi family.

In today's pheromone test report, not only Chi Ning's pheromone test results, but Bai Chen also made a genetic determination.

Chi Ning was not born to Chi Feng and Ye Ru, and had nothing to do with the Chi family.

This is easy to understand, after all, the Chi family could not give birth to someone like Chi Ning.

Hearing this, Chi Ning couldn't help laughing, knowing that Chu Shaochen was coaxing himself to be happy, the scratch on the back of his hand became cool when it touched the disinfectant alcohol.

"By the way, when I went to find Xiaoxi today, I heard from Tangtang that the person who was dating Luo Yuan was named Zhou, but he was just a Beta. I—" Chu Shaochen looked up at him, "Do you want to ask

Zhou Ran from the secretariat?"

Chi Ning nodded, and felt that he was too gossip, "I don't know too many people, but that secretary Zhou looks like a human being, and from an objective point of view, he is a young talent." "No matter how young a talent is

. " , you are married too." Chu Shaochen treated his wound, wiped his hands, and squeezed his face after hearing this sentence, "It has nothing to do with you."

Chi Ning's cheek was pinched a few times, and he quickly rubbed it while he let go.

"No, I'm worried that brother Luo Yuan will be unkind. Friends should care about each other, just like you would care about Dr. Bai—" "

No."

Chu Shaochen interrupted him.

Chi Ning stared at him incredulously.

Should he have recorded it just now and sent this passage to Bai Chen?

Chu Shaochen saw his eyes rolling back and forth, so he knew what he was thinking, "It's because he has a problem with his vision when he encounters an unkind person. Before irreparable losses occur, I will directly get rid of that person." Chi

Ning : "..."

Is this solution the one he thought of?

"Zhou is Beta."

"What happened to Beta? I just said—"

Wait, Beta? !

Isn't that -

it is very likely that the Beta with Luo Yuan is Zhou Ran? !

Zhou Ran is a good person, although he came to the house for routine inquiries last time, he should be a good person.

"He's from the president of the Federal Membership Association." Chu Shaochen reminded him all the time, "The family background is not bad, and he's a bit rigid."

Hearing what Chu Shaochen said, Chi Ning was relieved, although he was very surprised.

How did these two people know each other? It sounds a bit unbelievable.

They all had dinner, so the things prepared in the kitchen were relatively simple and the portions were small. Chi Ning drank a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, and when he bit into the pulp, his eyes were so sour that his eyes narrowed.

"Today I called Dr. Bai to ask about the test report, and he said it hasn't come out yet. Is it because the fleet is too busy?"

Chi Ning quickly stuffed his mouthful of rice, and asked curiously, "Is there going to be a war?"

Chu Shaochen looked Slightly startled, but quickly recovered, "It's preparing for the battle, in order to prevent a sudden attack by interstellar bandits." "

Then you will be busy too?"

"It will be later."

Looking at Chi Ning, Chu Shao Chen wondered whether to tell Chi Ning the matter, so that the Chi family's last reason for kidnapping Chi Ning would not be valid.

It's just that he wanted to make sure that Chi Ning would not be affected by this matter.

"Then you have to be careful, I promise I won't cause trouble for you, and you have to promise me that safety is the most important thing." Chi Ning stared at him, "I will worry about you, but I will definitely not interfere with you." After speaking, he saw Chu

Shao Chen stared at himself, suddenly a little embarrassed, and quickly changed the subject.

"How long do you think Chi Mingfang will be sentenced this time? Is it possible that they will be together for life together?"

Seeing through his thoughts, Chu Shaochen asked, "Isn't that good?"

"It's good, a person like him He should be raped for life, but only if he is found guilty can he be convicted." "

He is indeed a marginal figure in Luo Yuan's case, but this does not mean that he is innocent in other related cases."

Chi Ning thought I think so, Chi Mingfang is not innocent at all.

Perhaps it was because Chi Ning was still too fragile in front of him, so until they returned to the room, Chu Shaochen did not tell him about the test report.

Before going to bed, Chi Ning used to play small games, and looked up at Chu Shaochen from time to time, without noticing that his dependence on Chu Shaochen was gradually deepening.

Playing until eleven o'clock, Chi Ning blinked his eyes in sleepiness, expressing his inability to recover from his dwindling ability to stay up late, and was about to lie down under the quilt when the bracelet he had just put down lit up.

Someone initiated the call request.

In the middle of the night, who would call him at this time? Could it be that the Chi family still didn't give up?

Glancing at Chu Shaochen, who came out of the study on time and knew his schedule very well, Chi Ning muttered while picking up the bracelet, "It seems to be from the Chi family again—" "Hey, no, it's

Xiaoxi's video invitation."

Chi Ning quickly accepted, and as soon as the screen unfolded, Tang Xi hugged Tangtang, who was crying so hard, with an anxious expression on his face.

"Ningning, what should we do? Brother Luo Yuan hasn't come back at this hour, is there something wrong? He should be back by now, unless he is on duty at night, otherwise he won't come at this time, and I can't get in touch Him."

Tang Xi crackled, and managed to clarify the matter, "I contacted him several times, but I couldn't get in touch. You said he--"

Tang Tang was afraid that what she said would scare her, so she didn't continue. .

Chi Ning was stunned for a second, quickly got up from the bed, put on the bracelet, "Don't worry, we'll be right over, how many times have you been unable to contact Brother Luo Yuan?" "It's almost ten o'clock, and I close at nine

, But usually he comes back not long after the door closes, I saw that he didn't come, so I tried to contact him, and found—"

Tang Xi was annoyed, "I should have contacted him earlier."

Chi Ning frowned, it was around ten o'clock, and an hour had passed by now.

"Xiaoxi, don't worry, you close the door first, to ensure the safety of you and Tangtang, we will go there right away."

Luo Yuan is not an irresponsible person, and it is even more impossible for him to be overwhelmed by love, not answering the phone and ignoring others, There is only one possibility of not being able to contact her, and that is being taken away.

Chu Shaochen had already changed his clothes, brought his clothes over, and helped him change his pants while he was on the phone.

When Chi Ning hung up the call and held on to his clothes, Chi Ning didn't take much time to get dressed.

"Chu Shaochen, I—"

"Don't worry, I contacted Josi, and he has asked people nearby to look for it."

Chu Shaochen heard him call his name rarely, and reached out to rub his head, " It will be fine, I lost contact for an hour, if it is really Zhou Ran who is with him, then Zhou Ran should be looking for him too."

Hearing this, Chi Ning nodded, panicking inexplicably.

In the case of Chi Mingfang, Luo Yuan never showed up, and they even met through Tang Xi, who can be said to be Tang Xi's friend, how could it be - who

took Luo Yuan away and what they planned to do.

The two of them hurried downstairs, and Voss, who was still asleep, asked in surprise when he saw this: "Admiral, Master Ning, are you going out so late?

" Confused, "When we were away, no one from the Chi family would come." "

Yes, I understand." Voss knew that he was responsible for letting people in today and causing a farce, and he couldn't help but feel guilty.

After hurriedly getting into the car, Chi Ning looked at the dark night outside, still flustered.

Luo Yuan's life, which seems to be on the right track, cannot be broken just like that, especially not by Chi's family.

"Zhou Ran, do you have Zhou Ran's contact information? Can you contact him?" Chi Ning asked suddenly: "If it's him, then he should know what happened best." If it was the Chi family's hands,

then It should be to keep his mouth shut so that he won't reveal any news that is not good for Chi Mingfang.

Those who are still alive in the Omega are Luo Yuan and the one in the nursing home.

No one can approach the nursing home, so Luo Yuan naturally became the target.

"I'm in contact. You should first ask Tang Xi what's going on and keep in touch with them." Chu Shaochen said calmly, "Zhou Ran is the secretary-general, not an ordinary person. If he really disappeared, it would involve being kidnapped." , then he can apply immediately to temporarily mobilize the nearby police force."

"Okay, I'll ask Xiaoxi."

Chi Ning knew he couldn't panic, especially at this time.

While keeping in touch with Tang Xi, he told himself to calm down and think carefully about the abnormalities in getting along with the Chi family during this period.

Chi Feng seldom saw him, except for the fact that Mr. Chi wanted to use him to blackmail Chu Shaochen that day, there was nothing wrong with him, and the rest—

wait, he ignored one person.

"Chi Mingye, it must be him." Chi Ning suddenly said: "Although he is in charge of the family's medical research institute, he was the one who went with Chi Feng that day. He must know about our going to the old man's place, he must Someone is following me."

Chi Mingye, the best at disguising among the Chi family father and son.

Chu Shaochen was about to speak, but Zhou Ran, who hadn't responded for a long time, responded.

"Secretary Zhou?"

"The general called late at night, may I ask what's the matter, if not—"

Although Zhou Ran controlled his tone, Chu Shaochen still easily sensed that something was wrong with him.

It seems that Chi Ning's conjecture is correct, the person who has contacts with Luo Yuan is Zhou Ran.

"We are also looking for the person you are looking for. Do you have any clues?"

"Admiral—"

"Secretary Zhou is me. Tangtang and Xiaoxi are in the bookstore. You must have heard Brother Luo Yuan mention it. When was he?" Missing?"

Zhou Ran heard Chi Ning's voice, and the worries in his heart were dispelled, "At 9:30, we came out after watching the movie, and he left something in the theater, it was Tangtang, I went back to get it, and he disappeared when I came back Yes."

"Send me the location, and then you continue to search around, we will let you know as soon as we have clues." "

Yeah."

One and a half hours is too long.

Chu Shaochen hung up the phone and immediately contacted Bai Chen, "Bai Chen, contact Shen Che and ask him to stop Chi Mingye immediately, find out where Luo Yuan is, and then send me the address." "What,

I You are on duty tonight, you are in the middle of the night—"

Bai Chen complained habitually, and suddenly realized something, "Shen Che?"

"Life is at stake, Doctor Bai, please call Dr. Shen quickly, please!

" : "Must delay Chi Mingye, he will know Brother Luo Yuan."

Hearing this, Bai Chen sensed that something was wrong, so he didn't ask any more questions, "I'll contact him right away, and I'll tell you as soon as I have any news." "

Okay." Chu Shaochen took Chi Ning's hand, hung up the call, and stared at him.

"Don't cry."

Chi Ning came to a sudden, with red eye circles and a sore nose, and nodded holding back tears, "It will be fine, brother Luo Yuan is so smart, he will definitely protect himself." "Chi Mingye is accompanied by someone, if it

is If he goes to see Luo Yuan, we will get the news."

Chi Mingye knew it was not easy from the first time he met him.

In the Chi family, it seemed that Chi Feng held most of the power, but in fact Chi Mingye already had people he trained.

He is in full control of the Medical Research Institute. I'm afraid that even Chi Feng must be careful. He will be taken away by this son and withdraw from the Chi family's climbing track.

"Okay."

Chi Ning turned his head against his shoulder and said in a muffled voice, "It will be fine."