Chapter 83

The concentration of pheromone gradually faded from the bathroom, and the silhouette was reflected on the frosted glass door.

The palm was pressed against the door, and in the narrow and cramped space, the pheromone became more and more dense, swelling to the point that it almost overwhelmed all of Chi Ning's consciousness.

A small and intimate kiss from the pinna all the way to the cheek, and then fell on the lips.

Chi Ning's waist slumped down, his forearm rested on his forehead, his eyelashes trembled from time to time, and his shoulders tightened, as if he was trying his best to suppress the emotions that gradually surged up.

The fingers are clasped tightly, and even the slightest movement is very clear.

Chu Shaochen's jaw line tightened, he held Chi Ning's hand, and kissed his cheek delicately.

The smell of pheromone gradually dissipated, Chi Ning was wrapped in a bath towel, his whole body was wet, and his eyes fell on Chu Shaochen.

The black T-shirt looks thin, and when you organize things, you can see the muscle lines.

He personally felt the strength from Chu Shaochen's arm, and he could easily lift him up and carry him on his shoulder with one hand.

Chu Shaochen felt the gaze falling on him, put down the clothes in his hand, turned to look at him, "What are you looking at?"

Half a month of fighting made his eyebrows and eyes look sharper than before, just like a knife With a sharp sword, there is no cover for the sharpness of his body.

Chi Ning's face became hot when he was seen, "It's nothing, I just think you seem—"

"Like what?"

"You're even more handsome."

Chi Ning looked directly at Chu Shaochen with obvious teasing eyes, and said confidently; " I look at my Alpha, do you have any objections?"

Chu Shaochen said: "Don't dare."

Not only did he have no objection, he also liked Chi Ning's eyes that kept staring at him.

Probably there is no Alpha in the world who doesn't want his Omega to stare at him all the time.

He walked up to Chi Ning and squatted in front of him, "The physical strength is better than before."

Chi Ning: "..."

Can he pretend not to understand?

But it seems that my physical strength is better than before, at least I won't be drowsy after the end, and I don't even have the strength to speak.

Is this one of the distinguishing features of top omega?

After all, Chu Shaochen is like this, his physical strength and energy are too good.

"I also exercise, although the intensity is not as strong as yours." Chi Ning defended in a low voice, "When are we going to go back?" Chu Shaochen

played with his fingers, and raised his head when he heard it, "We still need to deal with the aftermath here. It's estimated to be about a week."

There are hundreds of people here in the Northern Wilderness, and they need to settle down.

In addition, it took four or five days to clean up the mess after the war.

"That's fine, but can we take a look around? I haven't seen the rest of the Northern Wilderness yet, so I ran away in a hurry that day."

Chi Ning wrapped himself up and took the bath towel away, wrapped himself up in a large pajamas The quilt moved to the bed in a ball.

Chu Shaochen stood up and hugged him and the quilt together, "I will explain the aftermath tomorrow morning, and then I can take you for a walk in Beihuang for the rest of the time."

"Okay! It's just right for a honeymoon trip."

Anyway, the two of them haven't been out alone yet, so it's not a good idea.

Four or five days is enough. When we return to Emperor Star, Chu Shaochen will probably be busy again. After all, a battle has just ended, and the federal government will definitely not let Chu Shaochen rest.

It's better to rest here before going back.

It will take a day to return.

"What are you thinking? Are you really not sleepy anymore?" Chu Shaochen opened the quilt and covered himself under it.

Chi Ning was used to leaning on him, "I was thinking that my Alpha is so powerful, I have to become even stronger." "

Why?" Chu Shaochen asked.

Chi Ning looked up at him, "Will it be strange? But I think being together is to make two people better together. I left Chi's family and couldn't find my parents. You are my family and my family." Lover, then I should do what I like more."

Chu Shaochen's eyes flickered slightly, and he reached out to stroke his hair.

"Do you really like joining the Federation Fleet or going to the military academy?" "I

like it, but I don't want to go to the military academy. It's still Alpha territory, so I think I can change my major." "

What major "

"Study on the future development of mechs, this direction should be very good?"

Chi Ning is not sure, but he really wants to change to this major.

He likes to study mechs, whether it is theory or development, he is very interested.

If it is possible in the future, the mecha may not only be used as combat equipment, but also have other functions. Of course, it is just his fantasy.

But human beings have come this way for tens of thousands of years, nothing is impossible. Tens of thousands of years ago, some people imagined the future of mechs, space, and aircraft, so it is also possible now.

"Then apply to the school after you go back, but I suggest starting from the freshman year, otherwise you may miss some basic knowledge reserves."

Chu Shaochen kissed his forehead, "The graduation will be later."

" It's only been a year, and there are still those who have studied medicine for ten years."

With the support of Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning smiled openly, and took the initiative to lean up to him, and pressed a kiss on the corner of his lips.

Chu Shaochen laughed, feeling that Chi Ning had been in a very good state of mind from the very beginning to now.

He really got a rare treasure.

"Chi Ning."

"What?"

Chi Ning was a little uncomfortable being called by his name suddenly, and he was still on the bed. He even had the illusion of being called by the teacher in class.

He also remembered that Chu Shaochen used to teach him about mechas in the name of a teacher.

Some unsuitable thoughts jumped up and down in his mind, making Chi Ning suddenly nervous, and couldn't help coughing.

"I feel more and more that it took me all my luck to find you."

Chu Shaochen hugged his waist, put the person on his body, and then looked at him from the bottom up, "I am too lucky to find you." You."

Chi Ning was slightly surprised, and quickly laughed, with a proud and proud face.

"Then you have to keep working hard, otherwise I will improve quickly and catch up with you."

"No need to chase, you are already good enough."

"Of course."

After Chi Ning finished speaking, he suddenly felt a little embarrassed, relying on On Chu Shaochen's body, his face was buried on his shoulder, "I was the first in grades in my major in school." "

Very good."

Chu Shaochen rubbed his cheek against him, "So, you are already very good."

Chi Ning rolled her eyes and stared at Chu Shaochen , "Why

do you keep praising me?

"

Said: "Appropriate amount is fine."

Chu Shaochen pinched his face, "Okay, I listen to you."

I didn't know before that Chi Ning was really cute when she was cute, and she would be embarrassed even to praise him. Acting in front of the government?

It really bluffed everyone, thinking that he was just a young master who didn't know anything about the world.

——In

the next few days, almost all of them were dealing with post-war affairs.

Although Chu Shaochen had time to accompany Chi Ning to various places in the Northern Wilderness, but Chi Ning saw that other people were busy, so it was not easy for Chu Shaochen to accompany him all the time.

So apart from visiting a nearby natural glacier and extinct volcano in the previous two days, I haven't been to other places.

It wasn't until the return flight that Chi Ning realized that he had actually come to Beihuang by himself, and had been wandering in Beihuang for several hours.

At an altitude of 10,000 meters, Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen stood side by side by the porthole, watching the gradually emerging city night scene.

Looking down from this angle, you can only see the continuous lights, like bright stars.

The sky and the earth seem to be upside down, which makes people feel strange and curious.

Chi Ning turned to look at Chu Shaochen, "Finally home, this time, is it really the end of the war?" "

Yes." Chu Shaochen replied affirmatively.

Chi Ning lowered his eyes and took his hand.

He knew that in those half a month, the perils that Chu Shaochen experienced must be unimaginable to ordinary people, especially the number of casualties in the formation.

Impossible not, he has heard some these days.

It seems that there is no way to change it since ancient times to exchange sacrifices for peace.

He didn't know how to comfort Chu Shaochen, so he didn't mention it, but he knew that he would accompany Chu Shaochen.

Even after many years, he will still stand by Chu Shaochen's side.

"I haven't been away from home for so long before, but now I realize that I really feel a little homesick." Chi Ning said suddenly.

Feeling that Chu Shaochen held his hand tightly, Chi Ning turned to look at him.

Chu Shaochen nodded, "It's the first time I'm homesick."

"I know, because of me." Chi Ning quickly answered, "Is that right?"

"Yes." Chu Shaochen made no secret of his love for Chi Ning preference.

Although there are friends there, what he misses in his heart is He Chi Ning's home.

Without Chi Ning, he might still spend a lot of time on the aftermath. There are still many unknowns in the Northern Wilderness, and he might continue to explore.

But that piece of land called no man's land, since it is a no man's land, it will continue to exist like this.

No further dabbling, no need to bother creatures that might exist.

"It's because of you."

Chu Shaochen looked at the lights that were getting bigger and bigger, and the place where he and Chi Ning walked had already appeared in his mind.

The future between him and Chi Ning is still very long, so there is no need to waste it on irrelevant things.

His eyes were deep, as if he had passed through the porthole and landed on the place he once guarded. There were complex emotions that rarely appeared, like a sense of belonging.

He has found his belonging again, and Chi Ning is his belonging.

When she looked at Chi Ning beside her again, the tenderness in her eyes became deeper.

"Do you know what I was thinking after I was rescued by you that day?"

The sudden question made Chi Ning turn to look at him in surprise, then shook his head with a dazed and innocent expression.

"I was thinking, if I can survive, then I will definitely find you."

He was only in his early ten years old that year, lost in the world of finding Chu Yan and how to survive, every day seemed like the last day.

On the day he was rescued by Chi Ning, he already had the idea of ​​just spending his days in District 12 if he really couldn't do it.

But very unwilling.

"Then the two of us are destined to meet, even if there is a gap of many years, we will still see each other again."

Chi Ning turned around and hugged Chu Shaochen, "Then I also want to thank you for finding me, otherwise I would never know the truth."

After speaking, he suddenly chuckled, "It's strange to thank you."

But he was sincere. want to go home.

I haven't seen Voss and Xiaoxi for a long time, and I don't know what to do.

Chi Ning raised his head, "Let's go home, I suddenly miss that bed at home, I still sleep comfortably there, and there are silver moon flowers and roses in the garden." "Okay, let's go home."

Chu Shaochen explain.