Chapter 51

When sitting on the back seat of the motorcycle, Chi Ning's brain was still dazed.

I don't know if it was because Tang Xi's words were too powerful, or because Chu Shaochen was able to get such an ancient car.

When he came back to his senses, he tightened his arms around his waist and looked around.

There was an inexplicable sense of relaxation from the wind blowing on his face, which he hadn't felt for a long time, and he was always trapped in the entanglement with the Chi family, like a silkworm cocoon, blocking the understanding of the outside world.

Leaning on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, Chi Ning couldn't help raising his face, full of excitement, "Where are we going?" "

Take you somewhere." Chu Shaochen replied, "Hold on tight, don't fall "

Then you have to drive steadily, I'm afraid of pain." Chi Ning didn't care at all, but honestly hugged his hands a little tighter, "Admiral, you seem to be able to do everything." Hearing this, Chu Shaochen laughed and took off his helmet

. There was a smile in his eyes, and he slowed down, "I probably live in the 12th district, and I have to know a little bit of everything.

" For the money, I learned everything.

On the contrary, the mech's talent was not obvious at the beginning, and he was not even interested in mecha. If he hadn't accidentally participated in the suppression of a riot, he wouldn't have applied for the military academy at all.

So much so that after Uncle Yan knew his talent, he said it was a pity that he didn't start to guide him in the study of mechs earlier.

It's a pity, it's a pity that he doesn't think that when Rules throws out the olive branch, he just wants to enter the military academy, make sure he won't be hungry, and find a place where he can live.

The first time I heard Chu Shaochen mention life in District 12, Chi Ning couldn't help being curious.

When he went there before, Chu Shaochen didn't say anything, he just mentioned Chu Yan, more about his sister, but this time, he directly mentioned life in District 12.

It's a completely different feeling.

"That's amazing too. Being able to learn so much shows that you are talented." Chi Ning praised without hesitation, "If my sister sees you now, she will be proud of you." "How do you know how she is?

" Thinking? She is an Alpha just like me, and even if there is a blood relationship between Alphas, it is common for Alphas to dislike each other."

Chu Shaochen's impression of Chu Yan still stays at the age of sixteen, "She probably You'll think I'm messing around, or—"

A minor Alpha, even if he has the ability to protect himself, it's hard for him to survive until now.

Otherwise, he really couldn't understand why there was no news at all these years.

"Because I will be proud of you."

Chi Ning said as it should be: "She and I are your family members. If you are a family member, you will have such thoughts.

" Set off firecrackers for three days.

As a result, the wind going down the mountain was too strong, Chi Ning swallowed the wind while talking, and quickly leaned his head on Chu Shaochen's generous back.

"I feel like I'm going to be full."

"It's almost here."

Chu Shaochen slowed down, drove down the mountain along the road, and drove directly to a lake.

In this land, there are fewer and fewer natural lakes, including virgin forests, which have also become protected areas. A lot of manpower and financial resources are spent on maintenance every year. I am afraid that one day there will be no traces of natural forests and lakes on Emperor Star. .

After showing the pass, Chu Shaochen parked the car on the side of the road, stepped on the ground with his long legs, and took off his helmet.

Chi Ning still had his hands on his waist, apparently blinded by the wind.

Putting his hands on his shoulders, he helped him take off the helmet, "Here we are." When

the helmet was taken off, Chi Ning's hair was immediately disheveled, making him look even smaller.

Chi Ning blinked, let go of his hand and looked around, and found that they were in a small forest with a lake in the middle.

Since there are no four seasons on Emperor Star, the temperature difference between day and night is nearly 20 degrees, but thanks to the careful maintenance over the past few years, the trees are evergreen all year round, and the lake will not freeze.

"The wind almost blinded my eyes." Chi Ning rubbed his eyes and leaned towards him, "This place is so beautiful, it looks like a scene from a fairy tale movie." Chu Shaochen helped him down and walked

along Walking in the path, "Chu Yan and I often came here before we were protected."

Revisiting the old place?

The scene of Chu Shaochen and Chu Yan coming here when they were young suddenly appeared in his mind. At that time, even if they lived in the 12th district, they should be happy.

The important person is still around, even if it is a bit bitter, but recalling it is still sweet.

Chi Ning looked up at Chu Shaochen beside him, then at the hand holding his wrist, thought for a while, then broke away gently, and went to hold his hand instead.

Chu Shaochen, who was paying attention to the road ahead, noticed Chi Ning's small movements, the corners of his lips raised, and a clear smile could be seen on his face.

It's not frank, obviously he will be very happy when he takes the initiative, every time he pretends to be relaxed.

Alphas are too dishonest.

Chi Ning suddenly felt that he was good again, isn't it just a relationship? If there is anything you don't know, talk about it openly.

If he was serious about dating, it would be even worse.

A gust of wind blows, bringing with it the humidity of the lake.

Chu Shaochen felt Chi Ning's apparently joyful mood, and raised his eyebrows.

What are you happy about?

He felt that Chi Ning seldom fell down for a long time because of one thing, even if he was sad, he would recover quickly.

It can also be regarded as a talent that is different from ordinary people.

"This lake looks very big. I have never seen such a large natural lake. There is also a lake in the school, but it is only a small area, and it is surrounded by people guarding it around the clock. It can only be viewed from a distance. There's no way to get close."

He didn't quite understand why they weren't allowed to get close, it was obviously just a lake.

No matter how precious the lake is, it is just water.

Today, Dixing is rich in water resources and the drinking water industry is developed. Even industrial waste water can be regenerated into drinkable water.

But now he seems to understand.

The vitality of natural lakes can never be replaced by artificial water, just like now, even if the lake here does not look as beautiful as in the park, there are overgrown water and grass, there are mud and weeds on the edge of the lake, and unknown wild birds Looking for food in the grass, wild ducks from nowhere wandered in the lake.

It is very beautiful, as beautiful as those famous paintings handed down.

The strokes are obviously sloppy, but it is called a masterpiece.

"When we came here before, it was even bigger. At that time, the water overflowed to where we are standing now, and it would still freeze in winter."

Chu Shaochen stood by the lake and looked at the lake, "It has shrunk a lot in ten years, and it will disappear in about fifty years." "

Will it disappear?"

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise , "If there is rainfall, it should be able to exist for a long time, right? And there are also some underground rivers." "The

dark river will change its course with time, and it may not be here." Chu Shaochen turned his head to look at Chi Ning, "The day when everything will cease to exist."

Hearing this, Chi Ning was stunned and understood what Chu Shaochen meant.

"But even if it is changed, the traces left behind will not disappear completely, isn't that enough?" Chi Ning looked at him, "I think it is a very happy thing to be able to witness it. I can't see such a scene."

After finishing speaking, Chi Ning didn't get a response, and Chi Ning started to beat his heart.

Did he say too much?

Just as he was thinking about what Chu Shaochen was thinking, he saw Chu Shaochen smile rarely, and his sharp brows and eyes softened instantly.

"I... am not someone who likes to talk big, but I know that you will understand, right?"

Chi Ning whispered: "General, I like this place very much."

From the base to the 12th district, and then to Here, he is participating in Chu Shaochen's past.

When he saw this lake, the feeling that had been covered with a layer of tulle had an answer and became so clear that he could no longer avoid it.

Long-standing habits don't work on Chu Shaochen at all.

He is not sure whether he is an exception in Chu Shaochen's life, but he can be sure that Chu Shaochen is definitely an exception and surprise in his life.

"I know you'll like it."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning intently, "But I'm very happy to hear you say it yourself." The

silent diffuse pheromone mixed with the scent of green grass in the air made Chi Ning thump The beating heart seemed to have landed on a hotbed.

Facing Chu Shaochen's eyes, Chi Ning hesitated for a moment, then suddenly leaned forward.

"You are sharing the past with me, aren't you?"

"Yes."

After receiving an affirmative answer, Chi Ning's heart sank, and he no longer had worries and worries, and he could be sure of his position in Chu Shaochen's heart.

At least it is irreplaceable.

is unique.

Chi Ning has never been in a relationship, let alone been tempted. All his emotional experience comes from Chu Shaochen, and even his sexual enlightenment is from Chu Shaochen.

He doesn't know if Omega has taken the initiative to confess to Alpha, but he wants to try.

There are no pheromones and no susceptibility periods.

He's... sober.

"I like you very much, I want to stay with you forever, and I also want to know your past, but if you don't want to say it, I won't force you, even if my glands are not complete, I can't control pheromones— —"

Chi Ning paused, his palms sweating from nervousness, "You confirmed the relationship with me that day, we should be in a romantic relationship, but my response seems not enough.

" You confess, but I found that I can't wait any longer, I like you very much, Chu Shaochen."

In the past eighteen years, he had no idea about liking.

"I want to stay with you until a long time later."

Chi Ning doesn't know how far the end of the universe is, but his love for Chu Shaochen may last until the day the universe disappears.

In that small room, he told Chu Shaochen that even if the emperor star explodes, the universe is destroyed, and everything turns to dust, he will accompany Chu Shaochen.

Then today he wants to say, not only to be with him, but also his liking will last to the end of the universe.

Chi Ning, who was not yet twenty years old, was wearing a simple white shirt and black trousers, standing in front of him, with his face slightly raised, his hair was blown against his face by the wind.

But the eyes are transparent and clear, and there is no concealment.

Candid and direct.

Chu Shaochen froze in place, looking at Chi Ning, his heart was filled little by little, all emotions were affected by Chi Ning, there was no way to refuse at all.

The old gardener is right, Chi Ning is his sun.

Enough to illuminate all the dark corners he encountered, even the slightest gloom would be dispelled.

"I know."

Chu Shaochen stretched out his arms to hug Chi Ning, "It's just like I like you."

Chi Ning's ears turned red, he was embarrassed, but felt that this was normal, and he deserved a response after confessing.

It just so happened that Chu Shaochen's response was what he hoped for.

"No matter what you do, I will support you, but when you go out to fight, can the general be more careful for me?"

Chi Ning leaned in his arms and looked up at him, "I will worry about you."

He had a premonition that the battle with that Lake gang was about to begin, and he could already smell the smoke of gunpowder.

He has heard of the Lake gang, they are extremely vicious, and they are well prepared for battle, so it must be a fierce battle.

It is still a war about the safety of the Emperor Star.

Chu Shaochen is the admiral of the Federation Fleet, so he will definitely not sit in the rear, but rush to the front and fight the Lake gang head-on.

He couldn't ask Chu Shaochen not to go to the battlefield for himself, even though this thought flashed in his mind, he still wanted to support Chu Shaochen.

"Don't worry, I'll come back safely for you."

"Then let me trust you, if you don't come back, I'll find another Alpha right away—"

Chi Ning muttered softly, but in the end he underestimated his Alpha's hearing. Before he could speak out, he was blocked.

His pupils widened, his eyes flashed in bewilderment, and the bewilderment in his eyes soon became watery, and he raised his face to accept Chu Shaochen's overly forceful kiss.

His lips and tongue were being licked, and his breath was taken away. He could only hold onto Chu Shaochen's clothes tightly, occasionally moaning in protest, and soon indulged in the trap set for him again.

When they parted, their face flushed, their lips became moist, and even the drooping eyelashes seemed to be stained with water vapor, revealing a shadow under their eyes.

"I won't give you a chance."

Knowing that Chi Ning was joking, she still felt jealous.

Chu Shaochen led Chi Ning around to the other side of the lake, and found that his cheeks were slightly red, he couldn't help but smiled, and pinched his face.

"Which Alpha are you still thinking about?"

"Well, I'm thinking about Alpha." Chi Ning answered quickly, "Of course I want to be Alpha, I can't think about myself." Chu Shaochen

frowned, before he could say anything, Chi Ning's eyebrows frowned, his eyes Turning around and letting go of his hand, "Alpha in my heart is a very powerful person. Not only did he enter the military academy at a young age, but he also participated in hundreds of battles. He is a well-deserved god of war." Chi

Ning Squatting on the edge of the grass, I found a rabbit inside, with smooth hair and looking good, squatting there to eat leaves.

"By the way, this Alpha is still a top Alpha. He has been different since he was a child, but his personality is a little colder." No matter how

stupid a person is, he can tell that Chi Ning is talking about himself.

It's just that he didn't know that Chi Ning thought he was like this.

Standing by the side, Chu Shaochen knew that even if there were no events of the past, if he met Chi Ning, he would still fall in love with Chi Ning.

Maybe it wasn't because Chi Ning rescued him at all that he had feelings for him, but as long as the other party was Chi Ning, no matter what happened, he would fall in love with him.

"Hey, the rabbit ran away." Chi Ning was surprised: "There are still rabbits here, are there other animals?" "There are quite

a few, but none of them are birds of prey. Most of the birds of prey have been kept in captivity in an area." , to artificially maintain the biological chain."

"I have been to an animal sanctuary, but when we went, the window glass was thickened, for fear of being accidentally smashed." Even a

hovering car is difficult to avoid Drive the sudden attack of birds of prey.

Fortunately, glass technology is much more advanced, and it will no longer be smashed.

Otherwise, a slap from a beast or a bird of prey would shatter the bones into slag.

Chi Ning lay on the grass, not minding the dirt and grass clippings on the ground, watching the aircraft and airships flying by from time to time.

"How long can the mecha survive outside the starship?"

Chi Ning thought about learning the mecha, and asked a question that sounded a little silly. How can the mecha be maintained if it doesn't arrive?"

"Seventy-two hours, that is, three days."

Chu Shaochen sat next to him and supported him on his lap, "Although the mecha has an independent energy source, The consumption is also higher than the rest of the equipment, so it can only last for three days when you leave the starship, and once it times out, it will enter the standby state." Once in the battle, the

energy is destroyed, or if you leave the starship for too long, That mecha will only have one result.

fall to death.

There is no air in the universe. Once human beings leave the air, they will die quickly.

The mecha is the same, without energy, it is just a pile of metal.

"So that's the case."

Chi Ning nodded knowingly, "Is it possible that the supply time of some energy sources will be longer?" "

Yes." " What

?"

Yes, he looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise, and asked curiously: "Is there really? When Uncle Yan told me about this before, he didn't mention it." The

energy on the mecha is a kind of artificially synthesized energy stone. A large amount of energy is stored until it is exhausted and turned into an ordinary stone.

At present, there are many energy stones on the market, and blue crystals and black crystals are the main raw materials for energy stones.

The most stringent assessment of the mecha formation is because the output of blue crystals and black crystals is becoming scarce, and artificial stones are difficult to replace. The better energy stones are made of natural crystals.

This is also the reason why the Chi family wanted to win over Chu Shaochen and obtain the purchase channel of blue crystals.

Aquamarine must be used in the manufacture of the fleet's mech energy stones.

"Suzaku's energy stone can be supplied for ten days." Chu Shaochen did not hide anything, and revealed the biggest secret of Suzaku.

Suzaku is not an ordinary mecha, but one tailor-made for him.

But Suzaku's energy stone was not Rules' preference for this outstanding student, but that this energy stone was given to him by Uncle Yan privately.

The channel is unknown, but it must not be theft.

He is very familiar with the disassembly and assembly of the mecha, and replacing the energy stone is also a small problem, so before each battle, he will stay alone in the cabin for a while, just to replace the energy stone.

So far, only Rules knows about it.

Now adding Chi Ning, there are only four people who know about this matter.

"So if someone wants to frame you, you can rely on the mecha for ten days and wait for support?"

Chi Ning said in shock: "In this way, no matter who wants to frame you, it is impossible to succeed easily."

Ten God, it took a full week longer than others.

Within a week, Chu Shaochen could come back by himself, and even if he couldn't, he could wait for help from the outside world.

"It's not just for this reason, but more because when fighting the enemy, the opponent will try to waste time as much as possible. Once the energy is exhausted, it is an opportunity."

Delaying tactics are useful no matter what, and they are no exception. They will use delays and wheel battles to defeat the opponent.

There are many soldiers in the Federation Fleet, and the number of mech formations is double that of ten years ago.

It is entirely possible to suppress the opponent by relying on the number of people, and drag the opponent to death without consuming a single soldier.

"It's just a pity that so far there is no technology to update energy stones. Seventy-two hours is too short for a battle."

Chi Ning looked up from the bottom and saw the worry in Chu Shaochen's eyes.

"Sooner or later there will be."

Wen Yan Chu Shaochen lowered his head and looked into his eyes effortlessly, "I know there will be such a day." "

Sister will come back too." Chi Ning sat up on the ground "If she is still in Emperor Star, she will definitely come to you. Even if she is later, she will still show up." "

Yes." Chu Shaochen nodded, and stretched out his hand to straighten Chi Ning's hair.

Chu Yan has been missing for ten years and has never appeared. He knows that there is little hope, but as long as there is no news of death, he can always have hope.

One day, maybe he will pass by on the street, even if Chu Yan doesn't recognize him, he will recognize her.

Chi Ning reached out and pulled out a piece of grass and held it in his hand, tilting his head to look at him.

Suddenly thinking of something, she turned sideways and hugged Chu Shaochen, rubbed her cheek against the side of his neck, feeling the slight pulsation of the glands in the back of the neck.

The sweet pheromone smell gradually appeared, permeating the surrounding air little by little.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, whispered into his ear, "I seem to be able to control my pheromones."

Does that mean his glands are about to grow back?

Chu Shaochen swallowed his Adam's apple, clasped his waist with one hand and brought him into his arms, turned his head and bit his upper lip, and let go after leaving a tooth mark.

The color of his pupils became darker, his eyes swept over Chi Ning's nose and lips, and then returned to his beautiful eyes.

"Your glands are well developed."

"Yeah."

Chu Shaochen took a deep breath, suppressing the restlessness in his body, "Your glands will grow well before the next susceptible period."

At that time, he wouldn't Hold on.

It has to be admitted that even top Alphas have high self-control, and it is difficult to control the original impulse to mark.

"I..."

The back of Chi Ning's neck was numb from being stared at, and the pheromones had faded a lot. "I heard from Dr. Bai that after my glands grow well, there will be one time—" He

asked Bai Chen this morning Regarding the glands, Bai Chen responded professionally to a bunch of them, including the precautions for his glands after they grow up.

One of them says that due to the incomplete glands, the boom period is delayed, and the first boom period will come after the glands are fully developed.

During the boom period of Omega, Alpha needs to be marked.