Chapter 71

On the second day of class, Chi Ning directly asked for a leave of absence for no other reason than the two of them messing around in the hotel's hot spring all night.

When he got home, he took the medicine and was stuffed into the quilt. Chu Shaochen stood by and checked whether his fever had subsided while he was handling things.

Chi Ning vaguely recalled what happened last night, and vaguely remembered that it was himself who started the incident.

I have personally experienced the consequences of self-eating, and pheromones cannot be released indiscriminately.

My nose is a little itchy, I can't help but blow my nose.

Hearing the sound, Chu Shaochen stopped what he was doing, and looked up at him, "What's wrong?"

Chi Ning shook his head, "Why don't you go to the study? I'm fine, just take the medicine and sleep.

" I don't know what kind of medicine Dr. Bai prescribed, but it was very effective. After only a short while, he felt a little sleepy.

"I'll go over there when you fall asleep."

Chu Shaochen stretched out his hand to touch his forehead worriedly, but the temperature hadn't dropped yet.

He shouldn't let Chi Ning mess around last night. No matter how warm the hot spring pool is, the human body is not completely submerged in the water. It's easy to catch cold when it's cold and hot.

In addition, Chi Ning's glands have only differentiated, and his physical condition is unstable. Bai Chen has reminded him before that before and after Chi Ning's differentiation, it is easier to catch a cold than before.

It will take about half a year to fully adapt.

"If the fever hasn't subsided in the afternoon, change the drip."

Chu Shaochen was not discussing with him, but making a decision.

Chi Ning was a little bit against the IV drip. Hearing this tone, he immediately knew that he was out of luck.

He obediently agreed with "Oh" on his lips, but secretly prayed in his heart that the fever must subside.

Chu Shaochen glanced at him, as if he understood what he was thinking instantly, a little smile appeared in his eyes, and then disappeared quickly.

He obviously didn't say anything, but he seemed to say everything.

Chi Ning felt hot on his face, and shrank a little under the quilt, unwilling to admit that Chu Shaochen saw through his little thoughts and was even laughed at by him.

But it didn't take long for Chi Ning to be completely enveloped by sleepiness, unable to keep awake, naturally he couldn't care less about embarrassment.

Chu Shaochen stayed by the bed, and after three o'clock, the temperature finally subsided.

She reached out and took off the fever-reducing patch on Chi Ning's forehead, and wiped his face with a towel to make sure there was nothing wrong before leaving the bedroom.

The things on the fleet side are almost arranged, and the time to go to Beihuang is basically set. We just wait for the last few things to be arranged, which are all preparations before the station.

It's not his turn to worry about these things, as long as the general direction and the materials that need to be prepared are drawn up, they can be arranged.

Otherwise, he might not have time to take care of Chi Ning at home today.

Chu Shaochen walked to the kitchen, opened the terminal, and clicked on the message sent by Jos just now, which contained some files.

I contacted Kaxiu again, remember to send the investigation report from Cumulus One.

Although the matter of Cumulus 1 has been investigated almost, the investigation report needs to be complete, so a complete report has not been issued until recently.

——

Chi Ning slept all afternoon, and only woke up after five o'clock.

After the fever, I was sweating all over my body, but the medicine was quite effective, and the fever went away in just one day, and I didn't feel too uncomfortable.

Finding that Chu Shaochen was not in the room, after a little thought, he knew that Chu Shaochen had gone to the study.

Chi Ning lifted the quilt, walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and felt refreshed, wishing to have a hot pot meal at night.

Putting on clean pajamas and coming out, Chi Ning was wiping his hair, and was about to go to the study to find Chu Shaochen, when his brain lit up.

Surprised, he walked over, and after turning on the screen, he found that it was from Chu Shaochen.

You are all at home, why send yourself a message?

Could it be that Chu Shaochen installed a surveillance camera in the bedroom to know that he was awake? Doesn't that mean that Chu Shaochen knows everything he does in the room!

Before reading the news, Chi Ning had already imagined a lot of scenarios where his every move was monitored by Chu Shaochen.

After he clicked on the message, he put away his thoughts of supplementing.

[The study drawer in the bedroom, please open it and bring me a document with a scheduling plan written on it, I am having a video conference. 】

Chi Ning replied to the message while walking towards the study.

【How do you know I'm awake? What are you going to do if I don't wake up? 】

Chu Shaochen replied quickly, as if he had anticipated his every move, as if he had installed surveillance cameras on him.

【Under the effect of the medicine, you will probably sleep until this point, otherwise you will wake up hungry, I guess you also took a bath. ]

[Humanoid monitor, I'm going to get you the files, don't monitor my life anymore, remember to remove the monitor, thank you. 】

After Chi Ning replied, he had already walked behind the desk, ready to open the drawer to look for documents.

However, Chi Ning didn't realize which drawer Chu Shaochen was talking about, so he casually opened the one closest to him, and just opened it.

There were no documents, but there were some letters, and—

he just wanted to push the drawer back, and looked at the message again, and suddenly felt that the handkerchief on the envelope looked a little familiar.

It's strange, does Chu Shaochen still have the habit of using handkerchiefs?

The time of marriage is not short, he has not seen much.

But this is Chu Shaochen's personal belongings, even if they are married, they can't flip through them at will, but Chi Ning feels itchy for no reason.

It's so annoying, I want to take it.

Take it closer to see it clearly.

Confused in his heart, but unable to escape the barrier in his heart, Chi Ning closed his eyes and was about to close the drawer when he realized that there was still blood on the handkerchief.

Not caring much, Chi Ning quickly picked up the handkerchief, looked carefully, and confirmed that the little red spot on the edge of the handkerchief was really blood.

Suddenly a coldness rushed from the soles of the feet to Tianlinggai, Chi Ning stood there stupidly, clutching the handkerchief, unable to speak a word.

Something is wrong, very wrong, why is there blood on this handkerchief, did Chu Shaochen hide something from him?

It suddenly occurred to him that before Bai Chen came to the house for an inspection, he would often surprise him. He obviously didn't have an appointment, but Bai Chen would still come. Although it took a long time to check for him every time, he would also help Chu Shaochen do the inspection.

In connection with the previous events, Chi Ning suddenly widened his eyes in horror and stared at the handkerchief in disbelief.

Is Chu Shaochen sick, or an incurable disease, coughing up blood, so he will hide it from him, and when the time comes, the arrangements will be made, and he will leave alone, without him.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was possible. Otherwise, why would Chu Shaochen plan to add his name to the property, train him to control Suzaku, and introduce old man Yan to him to help him find Chu Yan together.

This clearly means entrusting everything to him, and when Chu Shaochen is gone, he can still live well.

Chi Ning's eyes were astringent, he opened the drawer, saw the scheduling plan inside, and remembered that Chu Shaochen was going to Beihuang soon, and felt sad.

Even at such a time, Chu Shaochen still couldn't let go of the safety of the Emperor Star, and lived up to the teachings of the military academy, and he shouldered the responsibility to eradicate the last danger for the Emperor Star safely.

The Lake gang is so arrogant because he is a top Alpha himself, so he is fearless.

Nowadays, in the federation, there are almost no top Alphas who can participate in battles. There is only one Chu Shaochen left, and the rest can only be regarded as Alphas with relatively high pheromone levels. compared to.

It is not an exaggeration to say that Chu Shaochen is the number one in combat power, even if he has a top Alpha, he is already past his peak age.

Not to mention the level of pheromone SⅢ like Chu Shaochen.

Chi Ning blinked, raised the back of his hand to wipe away his tears, tried not to look sad, took the documents and ran to the door of the study, took a deep breath before opening the door and entering.

As a result, when he saw Chu Shaochen sitting behind the desk, he couldn't help being sad.

Why is it that people like Chu Shaochen are always played tricks by fate, they only reversed the arrangement of fate, finally got their current life, and they have to be taken back.

He sniffled and walked over, put the document in Chu Shaochen's hand, didn't let himself into the mirror, stepped back and sat down, and looked at him quietly.

If he hadn't accidentally discovered it today, how long would Chu Shaochen plan to hide it from him?

A month or a year? Or Chu Shaochen didn't have a year left at all, so he ignored the committee's arrangement and settled the matter of Chi's family in advance.

The reason why he is so active in the matter of the Lake gang is to solve all potential threats.

"As for the scheduling and arrangement, the plan has been handed over to everyone. I hope that all formations can cooperate in the best condition. When necessary, joint operations are the best way for us to win." Chu Shaochen said when Chi Ning opened the door

. , the attention has already been shifted to him, and he uses it with one mind.

But he soon discovered that something was wrong with Chi Ning, his eyes were a little red, it looked like he had shed tears, he was not in a high mood, and looked very sad.

The plan was in his hand, and he turned over a page, barely looking at it, and was already discussing with the other party about the dispatch of various formations of the Federation Fleet.

In fact, he knew the plan by heart, and asked Chi Ning to bring it over for him, but he just wanted to make Chi Ning happy.

The antipyretics that Bai Chen prescribed would not last more than half a day, so he knew when Chi Ning would wake up, including finding himself.

That's why he asked Chi Ning to help bring the documents, and by the way -

he also wanted to see Chi Ning.

"General, we will fully cooperate with the Third Army and listen to the dispatch at any time."

"Yeah."

Chu Shaochen nodded, raised his eyes, and saw Chi Ning curled up on the chair, hugging his knees, his eyes flickered Bu Bian stared at him, tears hanging on his face, with a sad expression.

Inexplicably, he instantly sensed Chi Ning's depression as if he had fallen into the deep sea, surrounded by icy sea water.

Swallowing back the last sentence, he tapped his fingers on the table, "Let's do this today, and I'll talk about it when I return to the base tomorrow."

A group of people participating in the meeting behind the screen showed melon-eating expressions on their faces.

Chu Shaochen, who always puts work more important than life, actually ended the meeting early by himself. Could it be that Emperor Xing wants to have the sun again?

Chu Shaochen directly cut off the video conference, stood up and walked in front of Chi Ning, reached out to wipe away the tears on his face, bent down and asked, "Why are you crying?"