Chapter 29

Chi Ning's condition is not stable. After repeated fever, it was not until 6 o'clock in the morning that it was completely stabilized and he could sleep well.

Chu Shaochen, who stayed by the bed all night, frowned after reading the materials sent by Rules, and looked up at Chi Ning who had just fallen asleep.

His gaze swept across Chi Ning's face and landed on the hand he was holding.

At around three o'clock in the morning, Chi Ning suddenly developed a high fever, and slept very restlessly. After barely falling asleep, his brows were still furrowed, and he couldn't stop shaking.

He imitated the movements in his memory, and patted Chi Ning's arm slightly unfamiliarly, trying to calm him down.

When he retracted his hand, Chi Ning held his palm tightly.

After trying, there was no way to pull it away, especially when he moved, Chi Ning frowned even deeper.

No way, he can only maintain this posture for one night.

Fortunately, Chi Ning slept a lot in the middle of the night, and even if he had a fever occasionally, he didn't show the expression of being haunted by nightmares.

The blue ice cypress breath released by the glands filled the whole room, soothing Chi Ning.

Half of the arm muscles were stiff, Chu Shaochen lowered the chair, half leaned on the back of the chair, thinking about the few words Rules had said to himself.

The three top executors of the Federal Council want to use his hands to goug out the carrion, so they are bound to turn a blind eye to certain things and remove obstacles for him.

It seemed that it wasn't the three old foxes who wanted to harm him.

Getting rid of him wasn't just because he was afraid of him, part of the reason was because he sensed that danger was approaching.

As for whether the traitor Lake is an internal response in the federation, it needs to be investigated carefully.

Chu Shaochen moved his arm, and then moved a little. Chi Ning made a movement, as if he was about to wake up.

Unconsciously grasping the object in his hand, Chi Ning squeezed it several times before lazily opening his eyes and yawning to wake up.

When I woke up after a nap, I was even more tired, and I didn't even have any strength.

When he looked up, he saw Chu Shaochen sitting on the edge of the bed, and asked joyfully, "Admiral, why are you here?"

Chu Shaochen moved his hands and signaled him to look with his eyes.

Chi Ning lowered his eyes, smiled mischievously, let go of his hand and apologized softly, "I'm sorry, I have a bad habit of sleeping, that is, I like to hug things."

Although his body was still weak, Chi Ning was extremely excited, The quilt knelt on the side of the bed, "How about I press it for you? Otherwise, your arm will be numb for a long time, and when people see it, they will think that something happened, which will easily lead to misunderstanding." For example, he used Chu Shaochen's arm as

a pillows and such.

It has not yet developed to that point, and it is not good to cause misunderstandings.

"Move your legs away first."

Chu Shaochen's palms were up, and it was already so numb that it was hard to move.

When Chi Ning got up, he didn't notice that his calf was just pressed against his hand.

The calf was not covered by clothes, the skin was softer than he thought, the hair was not thick, it was close to the palm of the hand, and he could hold the slender calf with one hand.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, and moved aside with a dead face.

His body fell onto the pile of quilts, his face was also buried, and he didn't really want to wake up to see anyone.

"Who said you want to press my arm?"

"Me."

Chi Ning's voice came from under the quilt, looking muffled.

Chu Shaochen moved his wrist, and a numbness ran from his fingers all the way to his shoulder, "Then please Ning Ning rub my shoulder? Otherwise, I won't be able to move." Hearing this, Chi Ning was so ashamed that even his neck turned

red, and he rubbed it for a while. Muster up the courage to face Chu Shaochen again.

Kneeling on the edge of the bed, Chi Ning straightened his waist to effortlessly raise his hand to massage Chu Shaochen's arm.

When the fingers were pinched down, Chi Ning's eyes lit up with a completely different tactile sensation, and he asked curiously, "General, your muscles are really tight." It's harder to pinch

than hardened plasticine.

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Poor adjective.

"The sore throat is healed, doesn't it hurt anymore?" Chu Shaochen glanced at the clock, it was still early, it was only nine o'clock.

When Chi Ning heard that Chu Shaochen cared about him, he was afraid that his illness would cause trouble, so he shook his head and said, "It should be fine, anyway, it doesn't hurt anymore." "

But in order to recover sooner, I'd better talk less."

Chu Shaochen turned on the terminal and planned to have breakfast single.

Chi Ning is still sick, it would be better if it is lighter.

Between ordering two dishes, he heard three sighs.

"It turns out that the general doesn't want to listen to me."

Chi Ning pouted, with both wrists hanging, pinching Chu Shaochen's arm like a woodpecker holding a piece of wood.

Chu Shaochen: "..."

How could he not want to hear it, but Chi Ning didn't seem to be aware of it, which made him very embarrassed.

"Do you know what our relationship is?"

"Spouse!"

Chi Ning replied imposingly, "Don't the general think we are spouses? We have been registered, and it has been a month." Youyou

glanced Looking at Chu Shaochen, "Does the general feel that there is something lacking?"

Chu Shaochen was silent for a while, raised his arm that was almost cut off, and moved it twice, "You just need to know." "Of course

I know. " , General and I are spouses with a high degree of pheromone matching." Chi Ning rubbed his wrist, thinking of something, "Admiral, is your injury completely healed?" I said before that I would rest for a month, but it's not

yet a month.

The resilience of the top Alpha is really enviable.

For him, at least two months.

Chu Shaochen touched the tip of his nose, and found that Chi Ning's eyes were sincere, and he really cared about his injury. He coughed softly, "Well, I checked yesterday, and there is nothing wrong." "It's just—" "Just what? Is

there

still What are the sequelae?"

"No, it's the control of the mecha, and I still need to rest for a while."

Chi Ning breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at him with reproach, "Then you are panting for talking."

Patted Chu Shaochen's shoulder, "I'll go wash up Do you want to be together, Admiral?"

Chu Shaochen laughed, "You wash first, and I'll take it easy later."

Looking away from Chi Ning's loose neckline, he restrained his Adam's apple from moving up and down.

Scratching his hair, putting on his shoes and getting out of bed, Chi Ning didn't notice that his pajamas were loose, and found that there was new news from the optical brain.

It was from Tang Xi.

Tang Xi: "Ning Ning, are you sick? Now there are photos of the general carrying you into the car yesterday, can I go and see you?"

Chu Shaochen carried him into the car yesterday?

What's the matter, everyone's curiosity is so heavy.

Chi Ning replied to the message while entering the bathroom.

[It's just a small cold, it's all gone now. But you can come and play with me, is it convenient for you? ]

Not only Tang Xi was invited, but Luo Yuan was also invited.

For Luo Yuan, he always felt a little guilty.

It's not that Chi Ming blamed that bastard on himself, but that as a member of Chi's family, he owes Luo Yuan.

Tang Xi: "Is it convenient for you?"

Chi Ning had already stepped into the bathroom with one foot, and when he saw the news, he turned back and ran to Chu Shaochen in a few steps.

"General, I have something to report to you."

Chu Shaochen just stood up and helped Chi Ning who was about to fall, "Say."

Chi Ning couldn't help standing up straight, "I want to apply with the general, can you Invite two, ah, no, three friends to your house as guests?"

Almost forgot about the little girl.

Looking at Chu Shaochen expectantly, he probably wouldn't have the heart to refuse.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, "Invite friends to your house?"

I'm still sick, so I just want to play.

The habit of a young Alpha only appeared in Chi Ning's body over and over again.

The glands developed again, and it really had a big impact.

Chi Ning nodded, with a cute expression, "I know the general will definitely support me to keep in touch with my friends, don't just stay at home reading all day, I hope I can be a person with all-round development and good karma, right?

" It is my honor to meet such a reasonable Alpha as the general."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen hooked the corners of his lips, with a smile in his eyes, and reached out to pat Chi Ning's head, "So I am so good in Ning Ning's heart." ?"

Chi Ning nodded like a pounding garlic, and the anticipation in his eyes made his pupils look brighter.

"You need a pass from District 7, I'll send someone to pick them up."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning, "Is there anything else you want to say?"

Chi Ning met Chu Shaochen's eyes with inexplicable discomfort. Fluttering, heart pounding.

Does he have a cold and a fever?

Otherwise, why did I feel hot when I woke up this morning.

"Then I'll go downstairs first."

Chu Shaochen didn't force himself, and walked downstairs.

Chi Ning stared at his toes, stood dawdly for a while, then suddenly looked up at Chu Shaochen at the door, ran over in a panic, and bumped into his back.

Seeing Chu Shaochen turn around, he looked puzzled.

His eyes were slightly dazed, as if bewitched, he supported Chu Shaochen's arm, tiptoed closer, and kissed Chu Shaochen's cheek.

It was a quick kiss, so light that the lips barely touched the skin, and then quickly retreated.

"Thank you!"

Chi Ning's words were followed by the sound of the bathroom closing.

Leaning his back against the bathroom door, Chi Ning was short of breath and his cheeks were flushed.

I glanced at myself in the mirror from the corner of my eye, my eyes widened unconsciously, I closed my eyes, walked over to turn on the faucet, scooped up a handful of water and splashed it on my face.

No, just a kiss, no big deal.

What's wrong dear?

Chu Shaochen kissed him yesterday.

After finally convincing himself, Chi Ning came out of the bathroom after answering Tang Xi's message after washing up.

As soon as he raised his eyes, Chu Shaochen came out of the changing room with his upper body naked.

He held the cotton long sleeves in his hand, as if he was about to put them on.

The abdominal muscles are well-defined, the chest muscles are firm, and even the muscles on the arms are full of vigorous hormones.

The wound on the left shoulder still has scars, and it will probably take a while to fully heal.

Really nice flesh/body.

Beautiful muscles and nice lines.

Much better than comics.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and asked while putting on his clothes: "What are you looking at?"

The teasing in the words was very obvious, obviously he asked knowingly.

"The muscles are so beautiful—"

Chi Ning swallowed the rest of the words, almost choked, turned his eyes and said solemnly: "The general has a really good figure, he is worthy of being a soldier."

Chu Shaochen asked; "Want to practice?"

Chi Ning looked expectant, "Is it possible? After getting dressed

, Chu Shaochen walked into the study that came with the bedroom, looked at the things that belonged to Chi Ning, and curled his lips.

"Yes, but it's not easy."

"Should I exercise every day? That doesn't seem to suit me." Chi Ning sighed in distress.

He is not suitable for long-term sports, and the body does not support it.

Tsk, it's the Chi family's fault again.

I don't know if his body has been transformed, otherwise how could it be like this?

Chi Ning became more and more suspicious of whether the Chi family was conducting some experiments that disrupted the peace of mankind, or what else were they doing so mysteriously?

"But when I go to the base another day, I can teach you how to control the mecha."

"Can you?"

"You are my Omega, my approved partner, of course.

" Chu Shaochen's words calmed down, Chi Ning smiled and rolled his eyes, "Then I will leave it to the general."

After Chu Shaochen took the information, he left the room with Chi Ning.

"Admiral, I forgot to tell you one thing."

"What?"

Chu Shaochen has to deal with some affairs on the fleet, and he needs to return to the fleet to participate in daily training in another week, so there is a lot of work to prepare.

Looking at Chi Ning, "Is it Chi Mingfang's matter?" "

No, no, I'm relieved that the matter will be investigated by the general. I was thinking that I would go back to Chi's house for inspection at the end of the month." "

Go back to Chi's house for inspection? " Chu Shaochen closed the file and said displeasedly

: "Chi's family still needs to check your glands?"

If you find out about my glands, maybe—"

"Leave it to me."

"No, no."

Waving his hand, Chi Ning stretched out his hand to hold Chu Shaochen's arm, motioning him to bend over and get closer.

Looking around, he lowered his voice and said, "I was thinking, should I take this opportunity to find out what the hell Chi Mingye is up to?" There is no one more

suitable than him, maybe you can get some samples or something of.

Chi's doctor is from his own research institute. Since the brand-new artificial pheromone experiment has started, if he is a sample, he will definitely be operated on.

When the time comes to get the samples and give them to Bai Chen, they will soon know what they are doing.

"No."

Chu Shaochen directly refused, "There are other ways to find out, and you don't need to take risks." "

But this is the least likely to arouse their suspicion." Chi Ning frowned and looked at Chu Shaochen, "I I will protect myself."

Looking at Chu Shaochen's expression, he was unwilling to give in.

He could do this matter quietly without telling Chu Shaochen, but he didn't want to hide anything, so he wanted to discuss it with him in advance.

As a result, I was rejected as soon as I opened my mouth, and I felt a little uncomfortable.

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning's expression and immediately understood what he was thinking, "It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that this is too risky, your gland is very fragile.

" In terms of development, even if it is a bit slower, one more time will not affect too much, maybe the Chi family can be taken over." "

Chi Ning—"

"General, I promise that I will never endanger my safety. Taking a deep breath

, Chu Shaochen clasped Chi Ning's waist with one hand, and pulled him into his arms, "I don't allow you to be in any danger, so I will arrange this matter." "

Then—"

"I I won't agree, it's about your safety, I can't agree."

Chi Ning's eyes widened, and he wanted to reach out to push away his overstretched arm, but he was afraid of touching his wound, so he could only hold his breath and wheeze He glared at Chu Shaochen with a wheeze.

Domineering, too domineering.

He knows the virtues of the Chi family's people best, and as long as he has a little use value, nothing will happen to him.

Otherwise, he would have been thrown out of Chi's house long ago, so why stay here until now?

Eating and drinking is also expensive.

"Your friend should be back soon. The weather is good today. You can ask the kitchen to prepare a garden barbecue for you."

Chu Shaochen let go, with a serious expression, "Aside from this matter, you can find other things in the study. Me."

With the strength on his waist withdrawn, Chi Ning watched Chu Shaochen turn and walk into the study.

Chi Ning was so angry that he kicked the guardrail, but he kicked his toe, gritted his teeth in pain, and couldn't help but stare at the study door.

He never wants to kiss Chu Shaochen again.

relative? Kiss a fart.

Even if he went to kiss a pig, he didn't kiss Chu Shaochen.

Chi Ning personally ripped off that little bit of goodwill.

Chi Ning, who has always been light-footed, rarely made any movement, and even the footsteps going downstairs were much louder than usual, which scared Voss to the stairs, with a worried expression on his face.

"Master Chi, what's wrong with you?"

Voss had long regarded Chi Ning as one of his own, especially his position in Chu Shaochen's heart.

Hearing this, Chi Ning suppressed the depression and grievance in his heart, opened his mouth and his nose became sour, and blinked quickly, "It's nothing, I just received a call from home just now, so..." "Sorry, I

made you worry."

Pursing his lips, Chi Ning Take a small breath, so as not to let yourself cry.

"Mr. Voss, I have three friends coming later, and one of them is a child. Please ask the kitchen to prepare some food, whether it is a garden barbecue or a picnic." "The general has just ordered us that the ingredients are already being

prepared , fresh vegetables, fruits, and meat are all ready."

Voss thought that Chi Ning was wronged by a child, after all, Chi's family is not a good family.

Children can be treated differently in this way. It can be seen that they are not of good character, and it is entirely possible to utter bad words because of trivial matters.

"Master Chi, you are now the legal spouse of the general. Even if the Chi family wants to do something, they still have to worry about the status of the general and your current status. You don't have to care about their opinions. If you can't refuse on the phone, you can hand over Let me handle it."

Voss said with the gentleness of an elder: "This is your home, Chi's house may not be your home." The more Chi Ning

listened, the more wronged he became, and he lowered his head and dared not look at Voss, "Thank you Wo Mr. Si, I know, then I'll go to the garden first."

After speaking, he walked out quickly, raised the back of his hand and wiped away his tears.

Omega has so many tears.

It's better not to have that gland, damn the physiological difference.

Chi Ning's eyes were red, and he walked into the garden, the more he thought about it, the sadder he became, and he didn't know why he was crying, tears fell uncontrollably.

Sitting on the swing depressed, big tears fell down and hit the clothes.

He's not that vulnerable, it's just a difference of opinion.

It's just because when he is wronged, once someone asks "what's the matter", he can't help it, and it has nothing to do with whether he is fragile or not.

It's a normal physiological reaction.

Voss couldn't help being surprised when he saw the back of Chi Ning leaving.

Those words just now had a crying voice, anyone could hear it, Chi Ning didn't want to let others know, he was simply a strong and distressed child.

Looking up at the study, he hesitated for a moment, then went upstairs.

As a housekeeper, he is obliged to report to Chu Shaochen everything that happened at home.

"Dong dong."

There was a knock on the study door.

Chu Shaochen, who had been staring at a piece of information for a few minutes, heard the knock on the door, subconsciously looking forward to the door, but soon realized that this was not Chi Ning.

Chi Ning didn't usually knock on the door like this, so he was probably still angry now, let alone be so calm.

Guessing who it was, Chu Shaochen picked up the cup, "Come in."

Voss walked into the room and saluted Chu Shaochen respectfully, "General."

"What's the matter?" Chu Shaochen flipped through the documents, Out of the corner of the eye and attention is on Voss.

He could guess that Voss was here because of Chi Ning's affairs, presumably it was Chi Ning's angry look that attracted his attention.

Usually, Chi Ning hardly has this side.

"Just now I saw Master Chi Ning crying downstairs. It should be that Chi's family called and questioned him. After all, he was not taken seriously by Chi's family. In addition, the fact that you didn't come home all night yesterday made it into the news."

Chi Ning is crying?

The cup in Chu Shaochen's hand "bang" was placed on the table, and the water spilled out.

Annoyed and remorseful, he stood up and walked out, "Where is he?"

"At the swing in the garden." Voss turned sideways to make way for Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, the roses in the garden are blooming very well."

— —The

swing in the garden was originally there. Later, Voss had someone repair it, and it was relatively strong. The wooden rattan chair was decorated with flower vines.

Going out from the living room, to reach the swing, there is only a slate-paved bed with well-blooming roses on both sides.

Chi Ning sat on the swing with his head drooped, and he could feel his unhappiness from afar.

When Chu Shaochen came out of the living room, he saw this scene, paused, took a deep breath, and then walked towards Chi Ning.

His pheromones did not restrain, but were more gentle than usual.

The pheromone of the blue ice cypress is too strong, even the smell of such a large patch of roses can't be suppressed, and it easily gets into Chi Ning's nasal cavity.

Chi Ning knew he was coming, but he didn't raise his head. He put his hands on the chair and his feet on the ground, swinging the swing back and forth.

"Don't you want to talk to me?"

Chu Shaochen walked over, knelt down in front of him, and put his hands on his knees, "Or are you angry now?"

Chi Ning lowered his head and said nothing.

He wasn't sad or angry, he just wanted to be alone.

Don't ask him what's wrong and don't talk to him, he'll be fine after a while.

He pursed his lips tightly, avoiding Chu Shaochen's temptation.

"Then I apologize. My tone was too strong and I didn't consider your feelings. This may be a common problem of Alpha. I am used to protecting people I care about, even if the method is wrong." Chu Shaochen rarely said this to

others Too much talk, not to mention such patience.

Whether it is giving instructions or communicating, he is concise and to the point.

Apart from Chi Ning, the few people who could talk, only Rules, Lian Kaxiu, Joss and Voss had more than enough respect but not enough intimacy.

In fact, his personality is really not very good.

Since I was a child, that's what my missing sister said.

"Are you punishing me if you don't talk to me?" Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's hand, "Then I have been punished, very serious, worse than confinement." Chu Shaochen sighed, "Chi

Ning The water at home is deeper than I thought, yesterday's information is not from this investigation, but someone from the Federation was investigating before." "

Ningning—"

"Stop talking."

Chi Ning raised his eyes and stretched out his hands to cover them Chu Shaochen's mouth closed, "If you say that I'm going to cry again, it makes me look so weak, and I don't want to cry very much." Eye

circles reddened and stared at Chu Shaochen, "I didn't intend to use tears as a quarrel Weapon, so what you just said is true, isn't it for the sake of tears, right?" He

let go of his hand, anxiously waiting for Chu Shaochen's answer.

Chu Shaochen was stunned for a moment, then said helplessly and pamperingly: "Yes, it is sincere, there is no other reason." "

Then we made peace."

Chi Ning bent over and hugged Chu Shaochen, "Then go Will, I have a small request, can you do it?"

Chu Shaochen patted him on the back, "What?"

Chi Ning was a little embarrassed, and coughed softly: "As an Alpha, no matter internally or externally, Everyone should protect their Omega image, just like I protect you, so..." "

Please forget what happened just now, don't remember at all."

He, Chi Ning, although he is an Omega, he still has to face .

It's embarrassing to quarrel and cry.

The author has something to say:

arguing with others and crying yourself out is real and supported by facts (.