Chapter 20

"Who are you guys? Haven't you heard of our title of "Six Hegemons in Seven Districts?"

"You dare to meddle in my own business?"

A few street gangsters walked up to Chi Ning and Chu Ning with baseball bats in their hands. Shao Chen stopped in front of him, and said provocative words in his mouth.

People nearby saw this scene and hid in the surrounding shops one after another, fearing that they would be harmed in the event of a fight.

In the entire Seventh District, these people are very famous.

Not the respected reputation, but the Street Fighter Alpha that everyone fears.

The level of pheromone is not high, but for ordinary people, a group of Alphas gather together to make trouble, and the destructive power is enough to deter.

Not to mention that these six people are all masters who don't want their lives. If they want to fight you with their lives, even the federal police can't do anything about it.

Chi Ning smelled the inferior pheromone floating in the air, it was bitter and astringent, exactly like what was written in the book.

Only an Alpha who has been drinking and having fun all year round and indulging in lust can have such an unpleasant smell of pheromone.

Chi Ning wrinkled his nose, took Chu Shaochen's arm, and stood sideways in front of him.

The leader Alpha saw Chi Ning's face clearly, a lewd/evil gleam appeared in his eyes, and he wiped his lips.

"Where did the Omega come from so beautiful? He came here to honor the brothers, and he planned to hang out with us—" "

Don't talk nonsense."

Chi Ning interrupted the other party, "An ugly Alpha like you should be thrown into the trash Recycling place, not barking around here!"

What to do, what to do, Chu Shaochen is injured, how can he beat this group of Alphas by himself.

Not to mention a group, a single duel is a bit strenuous.

Even though his glands can't release pheromones, it doesn't mean he can't smell other people's pheromones.

At this moment, he finally understood that Chu Shaochen's pheromone smelled so good.

The smell of blue ice cypress is not pungent, but has a cold woody fragrance.

Usually Chu Shaochen would not deliberately release it in front of him, but only occasionally would he feel surrounded by the smell of blue ice cypress, looming, even the air would become soft and dry.

"General, you are injured. Leave these people to me. You must not do anything."

Chi Ning stared fiercely at the person leaning forward, and whispered to Chu Shaochen, "I am an Omega. If they hurt me , will be sued by the Omega Protection Association!"

"Tsk, the little Omega looks quite fierce, it's okay, I like this one, I don't like it if it's not spicy, little sweet pepper, that Alpha behind you looks pale , you are handsome and you have kidney deficiency, you follow me, and I will nourish you well." The

leader's big man, with his muscles all over his body, "How--" "Bah

! You are dreaming!" Chi Ning opened his arms, Protect Chu Shaochen behind him.

The big man took another two steps forward, Chi Ning stared wide-eyed, and quickly glanced around, not to mention the figures, even the cats and dogs were hiding.

People scold dogs, how annoying these people are.

"Shame on you, you Omega, you are not beautiful, I chopped you off on the spot!" The big man was provoked by an Omega, his face turned red, and his neck became thick with anger, "You two, go up and help me!" Catch him here, and throw that trash Alpha into the river for me to feed the fish."

Chi Ning grabbed Chu Shaochen's hand indiscriminately when he heard that, "Run, a hero doesn't suffer immediate losses, and it's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years, you Don't be brave!"

During the period when the top Alphas are injured, they may be outnumbered.

It's not that there is a saying that two fists can't beat four hands, he doesn't want to hurt Chu Shaochen.

As long as he runs away and can lure this group of people away, then Tang Xi will be safe.

Chi Ning ran out in a stride -

stuck.

The arm was pulled by Chu Shaochen, and the arm stretched, almost straining the tendons.

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen in a panic, and was about to speak, but he held his hand instead, and brought him into his arms to hug him.

Chu Shaochen's slightly deep voice sounded in his ear.

"Be obedient, why run?"

The voice came from the top of his head, Chi Ning's ears were itchy, and he always felt that when Chu Shaochen spoke just now, his breath fell on his ears.

"Admiral, are we really not going to run?"

"You've already called me Admiral. It's not a soldier's style to run away from battle."

Chu Shaochen's voice was lazy and magnetic, mixed with a little smile, and he showed a relaxed posture with ease , obviously don't take these Alphas seriously.

He raised his face to look at Chu Shaochen, and his heart inexplicably settled down.

Too bad he was so stupid.

A top-level Alpha, even if it is injured, its pheromones are still crushing. The Alpha pheromones in front of it are at most AI, so how could it be possible to parry Chu Shaochen's attack.

While writing the manuscript, how to educate these unscrupulous youths, the wrist was caught, and a silver bracelet was put into the wrist.

There was a cool touch on the skin of his wrist, and he looked at Chu Shaochen in astonishment.

"This is—"

"The Omega protection bracelet has not yet been mass-produced and is newly developed. As long as you open it, no Alpha or Beta can get close to you."

Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning and saw the gap between his brows Showing joy, the thin lips hooked up.

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the unscrupulous young man approaching, and raised his eyebrows.

Overreaching.

He has seen too many people who are afraid of death, but it is new to take the initiative to seek death.

Chi Ning raised his hand and shook his wrist, happier than getting Ye Ru's occasional care when he was a child.

He was planning to have a few more rounds of sparring with a few Alphas, but found that the big guy's face suddenly became ugly, as if he saw a monster.

"You——"

"Who are you?"

"It hurts, it hurts!"

"I'll fuck it all up for me. If I can get this Alpha's gland, I'll share 10,000 star coins with each of you."

The big man Clutching the back of his neck, he took a few steps back, with greedy and fearful eyes, "No, one hundred thousand star coins per person!"

When the pale-faced and sweating Alphas under him heard this, they gritted their teeth and wanted to rush up, but they just took a step and fell to their knees on the ground, clutching the back of their necks in agony.

The accident happened in an instant, Chi Ning's sarcasm came to his lips, before he had time to say it, he opened his mouth slightly, his face full of surprise.

what happens?

Why a few Alphas seem to have their glands dug out.

Thinking of something, Chi Ning suddenly looked at Chu Shaochen, seeing him staring at him with a calm face, his heart skipped a beat, and his brain went blank.

The smell of blue ice cypress is getting stronger and stronger, pouring into the body along the breath, and blending into the blood along the pores.

The whole body is surrounded by Chu Shaochen's pheromone.

Comfortable and warm.

He doesn't know if this feeling is the same as others, but he can be sure that it is definitely different from these bad youths in the seventh district.

For Alpha, when Chu Shaochen released the pheromone to be aggressive, it would only be like an ice hammer piercing the bone, and his whole body would be covered in dense ice slag.

And the glands are the worst.

After humans differentiated into a second sex, the gland is as fragile as the internal organs, especially it is only a little under the skin on the back of the neck, so it is easy to be injured.

At this moment, the several Alpha glands in front of me are undergoing a crushing attack from pheromones.

The dense ice needles pierced their glands mercilessly.

It hurts, it hurts so much that every limb hurts.

Chi Ning was wrapped in pheromone, and stood safely beside Chu Shaochen. Not only was he not affected, but the lifeless glands on the back of his neck faintly became alive.

Chu Shaochen's gray eyes were cold, and he put his arm around Chi Ning's waist, imprisoning him in his arms.

The dark clothes on his body almost merged with the night behind him.

That jet-black hair swayed gently with the wind, blending with the flowing aurora.

There was only judgment in his eyes, and he looked at the unscrupulous young man who was kneeling on the ground without emotion, and finally spoke mercifully.

"Get out."

The pheromone in the air dissipated suddenly, leaving only the remaining smell floating in the air.

The big guy stared at Chu Shaochen and Chi Ning viciously, and got up from the ground in embarrassment, "Remember, I, the black wolf, will avenge every revenge, and I will definitely get back this debt!" Chi Ning was slightly startled, and suddenly

looked Seeing the direction in which the black wolf was fleeing, with worry in his eyes, he looked at Chu Shaochen.

Due to the cooling of the night, his lips were less bloody than usual, "Admiral, did I cause trouble? I caused you a lot of trouble, I—" How could this be

?

He originally brought Chu Shaochen here, but he just wanted him to see the chaos in District 7, maybe he could send someone to rectify the law and order here.

That's not the case, he didn't want to recruit Chu Shaochen's enemies, but—

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

Chi Ning lowered his eyes, his eye sockets were moist, and the tip of his nose turned red. Self-blame and annoyance surged up, making him completely Can't think.

"The black wolf may retaliate against you. If you have any accidents, I can't bear it. I will become—"

and become a scourge in the eyes of all the people in Emperor Star.

Just like in the eyes of the Chi family, his existence is inherently different, and it will only embarrass people.

Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning, frowned, his eyes flashed with puzzlement, helplessness, and anger, and finally there was only pity.

How should he give Chi Ning a sense of security, so that Chi Ning can completely trust him?

When he met Chi Ning for the first time that year, Chi Ning was not yet ten years old, not even the age of differentiation.

The Chi family didn't treat him so harshly.

In order to avoid being chased by others, he hid in the manor where Chi's family held a banquet, fled here and there, and accidentally entered Chi Ning's room.

Chi Ning was very quiet when she was a child, and she was also very well-behaved.

Probably because he was sleepy, he slept alone in the room, and only ordered a servant to watch outside the door.

When he went in through the window, Chi Ning sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes. When he saw him, he didn't scream loudly. He didn't know whether he was frightened or unresponsive.

After he hastily explained, Chi Ning lifted the sheet, let him hide under it, and quickly covered it up.

He hid under the bed, tired and hungry, woke up in the middle of the night, and found a few candies and cakes in his hand, and Chi Ning had left with his family.

Later, he only inquired about Chi Ning's affairs intermittently.

"Chi Ning, look up at me."

"..."

Chu Shaochen frowned, feeling a little anxious.

He has done so much these days, but Chi Ning still doesn't believe him?

Is he the kind of Alpha who gets angry casually? I still feel that he can't even deal with a trash Alpha, and he will have his glands cut off and sold on the black market.

Angry and distressed, Chu Shaochen stretched out his hand, just about to lift Chi Ning's face, when a choked cry sounded from beside him.

Unhappy looked over, and saw a curly-haired Omega rushing over, followed by two Omega, one big and one small.

"Ning Ning—"

Like a small cannon, it hit Chi Ning directly.

If it wasn't for him hugging and blocking most of the momentum with his hands, Chi Ning would have been able to fly straight out.

Tang Xi's eyes were red from crying, and she hugged Chi Ning, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L L L L L , frighten me to death!

" Asked Chi Ning in a low voice, "Are you cheating?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

I am not deaf, and my hearing is very good.

Chi Ning, "..."

"No, no, don't talk nonsense."

Is there still time for him to find a cemetery?