Chapter 64

There was no emotion in the voice, but murderous intent.

Chi Ning rarely faces danger directly, most of the time it is potential. When the cold gun/barrel touched the back of his head, his blood cooled instantly.

How rash.

What if the judgment is wrong, or the other party doesn't remember having a younger brother at all?

The worse result was that Chu Yan became the enemy.

The danger on the surface of District 12 has been lifted, but there will definitely be danger in the dark.

While Chi Ning was annoyed, he forced himself to calm down, lest something really bad happened.

"I just saw you familiar, that's why I told you. I think I may have misunderstood the person." "

My child, your rhetoric is too old-fashioned. Tell me, what is the purpose?"

The thing on the back of the head moved Chi Ning breathed a sigh of relief quietly, making sure that the other party would not suddenly shoot him when he turned around, and then slowly turned around.

The moment he saw the other party, Chi Ning was sure that the other party was the person he was looking for, even if he had only seen a photo.

And it's been a long time.

Chi Ning opened his mouth, and wanted to say something more, but suddenly thought of something, and frowned.

Something is wrong, if Chu Yan still remembers that she and Chu Shaochen are siblings, she will definitely pay attention to Chu Shaochen's news, and she will definitely pay attention to herself.

Even if it is unfamiliar, it is not to the point where it can be recognized at a glance, but it will not be completely unimpressed.

Could it be that Chu Yan really lost her memory, which is why she disappeared for so many years?

But her skill is so good, why?

With a lot of questions in his head, Chi Ning didn't know how to ask, how to keep Chu Yan, and wanted to tell Chu Shaochen about this as soon as possible.

"I think you are very similar to a long-lost friend of mine. We haven't seen each other for more than ten years, but you are really similar to her, and you are both Alphas."

Female Alphas are not common, especially with high pheromone of.

The person in front of him is a very rare female Alpha with high pheromone level.

The female Alpha smiled, "This reason is also bad, but it sounds better than before, so you mistook me for your friend? It's a pity, I don't live in District 12, I just came back soon , so you must have misunderstood."

"You... have never lived in District 12? That's not necessarily true, maybe—" "

No maybe, I grew up outside the Emperor Star and only came back."

Female Alpha interrupted Chi Ning's guess, "So you must have admitted the wrong person."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and was about to leave, when he suddenly thought of something, he turned and looked at him, "My name is En Ge, maybe I will see you next time, if you come Here are the words."

Eun Ge?

Chi Ning was stunned for a moment, seeing that the other party was about to leave, he immediately followed up two steps, "Do you live near here?" "

Probably."

The answer was very vague, but Chi Ning listened.

It must be near here, maybe we will meet again.

"I will come again, and then I will bring a friend over. He misses you very much. He has been looking for - looking for that lost friend all these years." Chi Ning shouted, watching the other party walk away very

quickly Quickly disappear at the end of the street.

After standing there for a while, Chi Ning suddenly thought of something, ran back to Old Man Yan's shop, and said hello to Old Man Yan.

"Uncle Yan, I'm leaving now, I'll come to you next time."

Finally found Chu Yan, no matter what happened to her, she appeared.

As long as you are alive, there is hope for everything.

Old Man Yan was stunned for a moment, not knowing what happened to Chi Ning, but he seemed to be happy.

"You little doll, slow down and don't fall, come here next time, I'm showing you my new gadget." "

Okay!"

Chi Ning hurriedly agreed, and quickly returned to the car, looking at the driver, not at all. Unable to control the excitement, he even lay on the back of the chair in front of him.

"Take me to the base, please. I'm going to find the general. I have something very important."

Chi Ning was permanently marked by Chu Shaochen, and he has been staying together for the past few days, almost all of which are Chu Shaochen's information. white.

Even a Beta driver could smell the pheromone, thinking that something happened to Chi Ning, and he was going to find Chu Shaochen.

What can make Omega so excited may be——

could it be having a child?

The more the driver thought about it, the more he felt it was possible, and immediately slowed down the speeding car, and at Chi Ning's urging, let the hover car drive to the fleet base.

Usually less than 40 minutes away, today it is almost an hour.

Chi Ning didn't have time to think about why. After getting out of the car, he ran to the door quickly. When he saw the guard, he recognized him before he could tell his origin.

"Madame General, please register—"

"You can call me Chi Ning."

It sounded too strange.

Mrs. Admiral or something.

Chi Ning stood in front of the camera, waiting for the portrait collection and registration.

The guard is an Alpha, and when he heard Chi Ning's words, he couldn't help laughing, "Understood, Young Master Chi, the collection is over, you can go in, do you need me to show you the way?" Chi Ning shook his head, "No, I

will I know the way, but...it seems that there are a lot of people today."

It was not the first time he came to the fleet, but it was the first time he saw so many people on the road.

Before, there were people standing at each site, but now there are people along the way. Could it be that something happened at the base recently?

No wonder Chu Shaochen hardly had time to go home.

Thinking of this, Chi Ning quickened his pace and found Chu Shaochen's office in a familiar way under surveillance without blind spots.

However, he saw Jos and Kaxiu outside the door.

Both of them were taken aback when they saw him. This morning, they heard from Chu Shaochen that Chi Ning had gone to District 12 and asked them to pay attention to the information there.

"Master Chi, why are you here?"

"I...I have something to do with the general. Is he still busy? Then I'll just wait outside."

Ka Xiu had already poured water for Chi Ning, and Jos came over to accompany him.

"The general is discussing with Marshal Rules about going to the Northern Wilderness, but he hasn't come out all morning, probably because of a disagreement."

With Marshal Ruers?

The image of Rules came to Chi Ning's mind, and he couldn't help but feel strange when he thought of the way the master and apprentice sang together.

How can there be differences? Could it be that there are some new changes in the Northern Wilderness?

Chi Ning took the cup from Kaxiu's hand, and after saying thank you, he became uneasy.

After sitting outside the door and waiting for a short time, it seemed that they finally reached an agreement, and the door of the office opened.

Chi Ning stood up without thinking, and then saw Chu Shaochen escorting Marshal Rules out, both of them were startled when they saw him.

When Rules saw him, he smiled kindly, "I thought it was someone who came, but it turned out that it was a kid who came. I said why I was looking like I was going to fight with me until night, but suddenly I changed my mind. I thought I was the one who convinced him."

Jos and Kaxiu next to him were not surprised, their boss has always been extraordinarily double-standard only when it comes to Chi Ning.

With such obvious teasing, Chi Ning instantly felt embarrassed and coughed softly.

"Hello, Marshal."

"I thought you would call me teacher like Shaochen, but I am his teacher in the military academy, not just in the fleet."

Rules had a friendly face, not the kind who looked dignified looks.

"Hello, teacher."

Chi Ning had no way to refuse, so he could only change his words obediently.

Chu Shaochen next to him heard that Rules was teasing Chi Ning on purpose, and stepped forward to interrupt what Rules hadn't said yet.

"Teacher, I will arrange to discuss with you as soon as possible."

Chi Ning was too shy and teased him hard. What if he doesn't come next time?

Many people in the office in the corridor poked their heads out, eager to try and plan to be on the front line of eating melons.

Marshal Rules, General Chu Shaochen, and the young master of the Chi family who are now making a lot of noise in the emperor's star, this is simply a

big show for a wealthy family.

But it seemed that they were the only ones who got hurt in the end.

They love each other, and the young and beautiful Omega visits the fleet from time to time, making all the single Alphas in the fleet eager to find Omega immediately.

"You boy, you really only have your own Omega in your eyes."

Marshal Rules had a sense of propriety. He knew what to say, and left before he finished speaking. Ning's hands.

Chi Ning stood there with his eyes wide open, without having to look at the expressions of a group of melon-eating crowd, he could imagine the scene where they were holding back their laughter.

It's so embarrassing.

How could Marshal Rules think of giving him a candy, just like coaxing a child.

Chi Ning raised his eyes and found that Chu Shaochen was also laughing. He walked over a few steps, grabbed his arm and walked in, and closed the office door with a "bang".

A "Wow" flew to his ear before closing the door.

"Why did you come here suddenly?" Chu Shaochen was pushed against the door by him, pretending not to know his embarrassment, "The 12th district will be back soon?"

Chi Ning approached, staring fiercely at Chu Shaochen, "Don't change the subject, you—it's all your fault, I'm ashamed again.

" The communication terminal told everyone to remember to lock the doors of their respective offices, and not to poke their heads out to gossip."

Chu Shaochen was alone with his arms around his waist, talking nonsense in a serious manner.

Hearing this, Chi Ning bared his teeth, and was about to pounce on him and bite him, when he suddenly remembered his purpose for coming, and his expression changed.

Should he tell Chu Shaochen or wait.

It's not good to distract him when he is about to go to Beihuang.

But that Eun Ge will definitely not stay in the 12th District for too long. By then, there will be no one there, and there will be a huge crowd. It will be difficult to find someone.

Chu Shaochen was keenly aware of the change in Chi Ning's mood, and worriedly asked, "Did something happen to you there?"

Probably not, if so, Josi and Kaxiu would have received the news.

But Chi Ning looked very bad, as if there was something important.

Chi Ning shook his head, raised his eyes to look at him, pursed his lips for a long time before he struggled to speak, "I'm in District 12 today, I seem to have found my sister."