Chapter 57

Leaving the core trading area of ​​the underground black market, Chu Shaochen took off his black leather gloves, twisted them around, and threw them into the nearby trash can.

Kaxiu, who came by, put a wet tissue on the ground, "Admiral, is there something wrong with that person just now?"

Chu Shaochen shook his head and wiped each finger carefully, "He has nothing to do with what we want to investigate, just worried that we will find him It's business."

Throwing away the tissue in his hand, he looked to the side, and in front of him was the last place to be searched today.

Most of them are small traders, and the things they buy are very simple, such as trinkets and spare parts.

But that's just the surface, there are actually small arms such as miniature guns and ammunition.

Compared with the hot weapons and erotic transactions that are blatantly carried out in the core trading area, this place understands the truth of making a fortune in silence.

"Do you need to keep an eye on it?"

"Well, the underground trade has become more and more rampant in recent years. It is better to take this opportunity to rectify it."

Chu Shaochen looked at the narrow road ahead, "Leave it to the police, they will The reason for coming here is the previous Omega gland deal."

"The firepower is guaranteed, don't fire unless it is absolutely necessary."

Wen Yan Kaxiu nodded, "Understood."

Chu Shaochen strode forward, wearing black short sleeves and The trousers made her figure leaner and slenderer, and the obvious muscle lines of her waist and abdomen could be seen while walking.

Eyebrows lowered, he glanced at the vendors around him, no different from his previous impression, he would not look up at people, let alone make a sound to attract customers.

This group of people has regular customers, or new customers introduced by acquaintances, and they don't think about the rest at all. When they come, they just pay the money and deliver the goods.

Someone obviously noticed them, but they only took a look and continued to bury their heads.

If he was Lake, what identity would he choose to stay on the black market?

That must be the most common and inconspicuous identity, enough to hide in every corner, not arouse suspicion when it appears, and evade searches.

The black market in District 12 is a place that is not subject to routine police searches, and has a high degree of freedom, which has also spawned various transactions here.

In that photo, Lake's appearance was simulated decades ago.

But no matter how a person changes, his eyes and subconscious will not change.

Especially for people like Lake, the family conditions were good when they were young, and the family changed when they were young, and they started a wandering life from then on.

It was once connected with the Federation until it was sentenced more than 20 years ago.

Judging from the collected information, Lake has always had the same character from beginning to end, rebellious, conceited and indifferent.

Walking along the road, all kinds of smoke, sweat and musty smell mixed together, making the surrounding air more and more dull.

Passing through several shops without showing any signs of expression, just as they were about to turn the corner, they suddenly caught a glimpse of someone beside them staring at them in secret.

Lakers?

Chu Shaochen's eyes changed, but his expression remained the same, but he already felt the danger approaching.

Despite the disguise, if Lake was really here, it would be difficult to hide it from him, especially since Lake might have bribed quite a few people.

The excuse is simple, the general federal secret investigation team and the police will come here to investigate secretly, maybe their business will be implicated.

In the face of interests, anyone can be a partner.

Chu Shaochen didn't stop walking, he kept walking inside, and when he got to the end, he stood there frowning for a while, as if he was thinking about something.

"Let's go back first."

He said something to Kaxiu, and looked back at the spare parts store not far away, but he was at the shoemaker's shop opposite him out of the corner of his eye.

There is a problem with the shoemaker's shop.

Chu Shaochen turned his head and said a few words to Kaxiu, and Kaxiu also looked at the store full of spare parts.

The owner of the shop looked down and seemed to be busy, and he didn't look up when they passed by.

"Let's go."

Chu Shaochen reminded at the right time, looked at the store again, and then left the underground black market through the exit next to it.

Walking out of the black market, the time is approaching evening, and the red sunlight can be seen outside the thick clouds.

He was walking towards the other side of the block, his clothes smelling badly of cigarette smoke and cheap perfume.

Frowning, he turned on the optical brain only after he left the area under the surveillance of those people in the underground black market.

After opening it, I saw the message sent by Chi Ning at noon.

He stopped, and clicked on the screen to confirm the message carefully.

Chi Ning was taken back to Chi's house by Chi Mingye.

Quicken your pace and walk towards the car, "Find someone to keep an eye on the shoemaker's shop, and any movement will be sent to me immediately."

Hearing this, Kaxiu was stunned, "Isn't there a problem with that parts store?" "

It's a cover, the owner of the shoemaker's shop has a problem. Generally, the shoes sold in the black market are either handmade or for the poor, which is polarized. It's serious, but the goods displayed in that store are very casual, it doesn't look like serious business at all, obviously not familiar with shoes, and—"

Chu Shaochen glanced at Kaxiu, "This shoe store is new , They are placed on the cabinet at the door, and there are traces wrong."

Not only is that wooden table not used by a shoemaker, but it is also a stove used by those restaurants that sell fast food on the black market.

Totally out of habit.

"I see." Seeing Chu Shaochen open the car door and sit in, Kaxiu frowned, as if there was something wrong.

"What happened?"

"Chi Ning was taken back to Chi's house, I'm going there."

Chu Shaochen glanced at him, "To Chi's house."

Sitting in the car, Chu Shaochen sent Chi Ning a text message message, but did not receive a reply, and was about to send it to Jos, when he received a call invitation from Jos.

"What is Chi Mingye doing recently?"

"Artificial gland experiments. Currently, he has successfully obtained six sets of data through underground transactions. Those people have signed contracts and sold their own glands."

Chu Shaochen lowered his brows, "There is a problem with Chi Ning's optical brain,

and I can't get in touch. Contact Shen Che as soon as possible, and know the latest situation of Chi Ning under the condition that it will not be exposed." , now Chi Ning is more like a death-free card.

He had expressed his affection for Chi Ning countless times in front of the Chi family, just to let the Chi family know the importance of Chi Ning.

"I see. Keep an eye on Chi Mingye's laboratory. If there is any action, close the net directly."

The committee does not intend to move Chi's family so early, and even plans to wait for the results of Chi's experiment, otherwise it will not Arrange for Shen Che to do eyeliner.

The eyeliner is true, and participating in the experiment is also the purpose.

He has no way to intervene in the decision made by the committee. The act of selling glands is inherently illegal, which is organ trading.

Once you open your mouth, you can never go back. What is voluntary or not is superficial, and more will involve rampant black market transactions.

"Admiral, the people placed by the committee won't cooperate with us."

"Then transfer our own people instead of using the fleet."

Chu Shaochen didn't raise troops by himself, but he accidentally saved a group of people before. At this time, I can only let the other party return the favor.

"But Admiral, the committee—"

"I'll take care of it."

He originally disapproved of the committee's approach, and the purpose of shutting down the net in advance is to make sure that it's not false, and it's also just right to puncture the wishful thinking of the Federation.

Kaxiu, who was sitting in front, heard the conversation between Chu Shaochen and Qiao Si, and increased his speed a lot, almost to the fastest speed.

Chu Shaochen cut off the call, leaned on the back of the chair, and clicked on the locator given to Chi Ning earlier.

He didn't tell Chi Ning that the locator would usually locate it, but it wouldn't call the police. It would only send out an alarm when his surroundings were deemed dangerous or his vital signs changed.

On the display, Chi Ning's current vital signs are stable.

Although he knew that the Chi family would not touch Chi Ning at this time, he was relieved to be sure that Chi Ning was safe.

Chi Mingye really knew something, it was impossible for him to be unaware of so many movements.

Thanks to the super high speed, it only took 20 minutes to arrive at Chi's house.

Chu Shaochen didn't even have time to change his clothes, so he just took a coat from the car to cover the smell on his body, and sprayed freshener on it.

Scratching his hair irritably, he motioned for Kaxiu to wait in the car.

The guard system of Chi's house automatically recognized his identity, and soon a person came out, who was the butler of Chi's house.

"Admiral, why are you here at this time?"

"Pick my Omega home."

The butler's expression changed slightly, hesitating for a while, "The young master is having dinner with his wife, and the eldest master just came back. If the general doesn't mind, Go home and have a sit."

Hearing that, Chu Shaochen's expression didn't change, but his eyes sank a bit.

The pheromone of the blue ice cypress smell diffused from the back of the neck, and the butler's expression became tense in an instant, and he controlled himself not to back down.

"Admiral..."

"Okay."

Chu Shaochen suddenly agreed when the other party was almost too nervous to breathe.

The housekeeper froze for a moment, then stepped aside.

"Admiral, please."

Entering Chi's house again, Chu Shaochen still didn't like the place very much, especially the atmosphere of Chi's house, even though it seemed that there were a lot of people, it was really too dull.

And hypocrisy.

Walking into the living room, I saw Chi Ning at the dining table from a distance, Ye Ru looked very bad, but Chi Mingye was the same as before.

"Ma'am, Eldest Young Master, Young Master, Your Majesty is here."

The housekeeper walked over and told the other three about Chu Shaochen's arrival.

Chi Ning was lowering his head and wondering when the meal would end, when he heard Chu Shaochen coming, he raised his head and looked over, his eyes lit up.

He already knew that Chu Shaochen must have carried out the late mission very late.

It looks like it's all beards and tails, so there should be nothing wrong.

"Why are you here?"

Chi Ning restrained his joy, but the ending sound still revealed his thoughts.

Chu Shaochen stepped forward, put his hands on the back of his chair, bent down, without looking at the other two people, and his voice was loud enough for them to hear.

"I just finished my work, and I heard you were picked up from home, so I came to look for you." "

You haven't changed your clothes."

Chi Ning realized that the clothes he was wearing were not usual, and felt distressed, "You don't have to do this I'm in a hurry, I—"

"I'm just here to visit my mother, how can something happen."

Chu Shaochen laughed lowly, "I can't help it, I miss you so much, so I had to come here."

After speaking, he watched Chi Ning gradually Turning red, she looked at the other two, "Sorry, I've been more dependent on my Omega recently." "

After all, the top Alpha's dependence on Omega is not only physical, but also psychological."

Ye Ru was stunned, holding the chopsticks. The movements all paused.

On the contrary, Chi Mingye quickly came to his senses, "I didn't expect the relationship between the general and Ning Ning to be so good, so stay and have dinner together." "Uncle

Zhang, add another pair of bowls and chopsticks."

The housekeeper nodded and went to the kitchen to get some. Chopsticks.

Chu Shaochen didn't object, and pulled the chair next to Chi Ning to sit down, "Then you're welcome."