Chapter 4

In the night of lightning and thunder, the smell of blood came to the nostrils.

Chi Ning, who was wearing cotton white pajamas, ran down the stairs with bare feet, and could not feel the cold through the thick carpet.

Panting in a small mouth, he ran to the living room, just in time for a flash of lightning to strike down.

Through the floor-to-ceiling windows, it is clearly visible.

Chi Ning's face turned pale, and he stopped in his tracks. Everyone who heard the news looked at him, including the team doctor and soldiers who escorted Chu Shaochen back.

Compassion was written in their eyes.

It's so pitiful that I have to endure such pain that I have just passed the marriage application, and I can't even hold the wedding in time.

What a weak Omega, who will panic when encountering a little thing.

Seeing the sympathy in their eyes, Chi Ning tried hard to suppress his fear, moved his hand holding the railing of the stairs, and took a step forward.

The lightning strike just now was too scary.

Fortunately, there were so many people, otherwise he would definitely turn around and go back to the room to get under the quilt.

It's strange, every time he comes to a thunderstorm night, he will tremble with fear.

Could it be that he was struck by lightning and died in his previous life?

"Master Chi -"

the servant at home shouted, worried that he would not be able to bear such a bloody scene.

Chu Shaochen on the stretcher had a penetrating wound on his right shoulder, which was covered with blood after simple treatment.

It was a liquid object formed after the explosion, and its lethality within a certain range was no less than that of a real weapon.

Chi Ning moved.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, he approached the stretcher step by step.

It's just a change in seconds, but it seems like a long time.

Ignoring everyone's eyes, he looked at Chu Shaochen on the stretcher. His face was more three-dimensional than that on the optical brain. His face was as pale as paper, his lips were pale, his uniform was open, and the white shirt inside was stained red with blood. .

The moment he saw the blood, his throat seemed to be strangled by an invisible force.

Chi Ning's eyes blurred, and he knelt down beside the stretcher, holding tightly to the edge of the stretcher, as if grabbing a life-saving straw.

Oops, he seems to be dizzy.

Raising his head, his face was almost as pale as Chu Shaochen.

There is a hand in front of him, with well-defined joints, slender and strong, and a layer of cocoon can be seen. Before he could think, he held that hand, his head was dazed.

His fingertips were still trembling, and he half-closed his eyes and dared not open them, fearing that he would faint if he looked at them again.

His sight was covered with mist, as if Chu Shaochen had really fallen.

Everyone thought that Chi Ning was so pitiful and fragile, so they fainted from shock.

Chu Shaochen was just lying in a daze at first, but he opened his eyes the moment his hand was held, and turned his head slightly to look at Chi Ning.

This was their first official meeting, and they didn't expect such a flustered scene.

He also planned to give Chi Ning a surprise, but unexpectedly gave him a shock.

Holding Chi Ning's hand back with difficulty, seeing those watery eyes, her thin lips moved, "Don't cry."

It turns out that Omega's crying is not annoying at all, and it is very distressing.

Big tears rolled down from the sockets of the eyes, leaving tear stains on the face.

Chi Ning blinked, his eyes filled with mist, "Don't die, I don't want to be a widow."

Although being a widow is good, it's too early.

Everyone: "..."

How bold.

Chu Shaochen didn't realize it, but was satisfied with Omega's worry, squeezed his fingers, "Don't worry, it's just a minor injury."

Chi Ning asked puzzledly, "A minor injury? The one that gets better soon?"

Chu Shaochen Chen hesitated, "No, I need to stay in bed for a month, and my family will take care of me, otherwise I won't get well."

Military doctor: "..."

It's because he is not worthy to stand here, even though he is the doctor among all the people present.

What the general says is what he says, and a month is a month.

Even if the injury looks scary, in fact, a top Alpha can fully recover within a week.

Jos and Kaxiu fell silent at the same time.

It seems that after the top Alpha finds the matching Omega, it changes more than the general Alpha.

Chi Ning rubbed his astringent eyes, regretting that he had been too indulgent in the past two days, showing off several books in a row.

So uncomfortable, what the hell.

Rubbing it made her eyes redder and more pitiful.

Chi Ning stood up and looked at the military doctor in a white coat, "Excuse me, is there anything I need to pay attention to when taking care of the general?"

The military doctor lowered his head, met Chu Shaochen's eyes, and instantly understood, "Don't touch the water, change the medicine three times a day, morning In the middle of the night, there must be a vigil at night, so as not to cause the patient to have a fever due to inflammation, and—"

What else could offer the close, alone care of two people?

Chi Ning was slightly surprised, was Chu Shaochen's injury so serious?

Wow, I don't know if I can record it to see if the resilience of the top Alpha is really strong.

Chi Ning nodded, "Okay, I understand."

The military doctor added after careful consideration, "We must pay attention to the patient's mood and focus on the patient's wishes."

He is simply a master of AO getting along without a teacher.

Chi Ning nodded again, half understanding, not noticing the look at Chu Shaochen and the military doctor when he lowered his head.

"General, you have worked hard."

Thinking of Chu Shaochen's experience, Chi Ning finally had a real sense of experiencing war with his body, and said sincerely.

Chu Shaochen made a guilty "um" sound, and his Adam's apple twitched.

He was really injured, what a guilty conscience, and no one stipulated that the recuperation time for a top Alpha can only be one week.

Toss until five in the morning, send everyone away, only Chi Ning and Voss are left in the room.

Chi Ning's eyes were red, and he sat on the edge of the bed, staring at Chu Shaochen who had fallen asleep for a moment, which made Voss' eyes hot.

It's so rare that there is an Omega who is not afraid of the general.

Voss suggested: "Master Chi, do you want to go to rest first, I will guard here, and you will come back at ten o'clock."

Chi Ning sat by the bed and shook his head, "No, Mr. Voss, you go to rest, I want to guard him."

"Then you have worked hard, and the general will be happy."

"It's not hard."

Not only is it not hard, but it's also fun.

The top-level Alpha is even more precious than the S-class battleship, and the opportunity to observe it up close is once in a lifetime.

With all the meat delivered to your mouth, it would be impolite to refuse.

Voss was getting old, so he didn't want to see such passionate feelings, so he wiped away his tears, agreed and closed the door to leave.

When the door slammed, Chi Ning listened for a few seconds.

Turn on the optical computer and create a new folder to record the top Alpha's behavior habits.

What is the name of the file?

Top Alpha taming plan or observation diary?

Forget it, the observation diary is better.

Quickly determine the file name and write the first line.

"On the night of June 10th, there was a thunderstorm, and he was injured."

Time passed by, and the document was filled with the data of every physical skill of Chu Shaochen after his injury.

——The

sky turned white, and Chu Shaochen was still sleeping soundly on the bed.

Chi Ning squinted for almost ten minutes, woke up in the light brain's wake-up service, stretched, turned to look at the glass, almost frightened.

Why are his eyes swollen into walnuts?

Even staying up for three nights is still not enough.

Blinking, she looked at Chu Shaochen on the bed, and found that he was still sleeping, and with a thought, she stood up and bent over to take a closer look.

It's really different. It's only been more than two hours, and my face is no longer pale.

Is this the resilience everyone yearns for?

AA is different, unlike his second brother, whose arm was cut by a leaf, he can howl all night.

Shaking his head, Chi Ning was about to back away when he saw the pair of eyes close at hand opened unexpectedly. He was so frightened that he wanted to retreat, but because of standing for too long, his knees became numb, so he fell straight forward.

In a panic, he put his hand on the pillow above Chu Shaochen's shoulder.

Chi Ning stared wide-eyed, staring at Chu Shaochen, and remained motionless.

Ah, there seems to be something wrong.

How is he like a thief.

"What are you doing?"

"Pull the quilt for you?"

A well-covered quilt signifies innocence.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, the quilt was pressed by his arms, how did Chi Ning plan to pull it?

And he woke up when Chi Ning kept staring at him.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, his brain turned rapidly, his eyes became embarrassed, he turned his face away and whispered: "I want to take a serious look at the general's face, but I can't see it carefully on the optical brain." Chu Shaochen: "Then you can

see What's wrong?"

Chi Ning didn't expect that Chu Shaochen would take the blame, but quickly reacted, and said a little shyly, "How can the virtual image on the optical brain compare to one ten-thousandth of a real person."

Chu Shaochen was silent , and then tried to flatten the corners of the mouth.

Chi Ning was curious, "Admiral?"

Could it be that he is being so blunt? Chu Shaochen likes to be more disciplined?

Alas, just trying to live in peace is too difficult.

Then be more disciplined.

Chi Ning blinked, retracted his hands and backed away, put his hands on his knees, and looked up at Chu Shaochen seriously and obediently, "The general is my Alpha, please forgive my rudeness just now, I will pay attention to propriety in the future."

measure?

Why should we pay attention to proportion?

Did he look for an Omega for the sake of propriety?

Of course, if there is no sense of propriety, it is best to make progress, communicate in depth, and so on.

Chu Shaochen was about to correct Chi Ning's misunderstanding when there was a knock on the door, and he cut off his words first.

Chi Ning didn't notice Chu Shaochen's thoughts, and got up to open the door.

Seeing that it was Voss, he was taken aback, "Mr. Voss, why are you here?"

Voss glanced in, his voice was not loud enough for everyone to hear, "Master Chi, it's your mother and second brother Already."

His expression was a bit strange, as if there was something unspeakable.

After Voss finished speaking, he saw Chi Ning's eyes light up.

Chi Ning stood at the door and looked at Chu Shaochen who was on the bed, "It's mother and second brother who came, maybe they heard the news about your injury, so they came to visit you, I'll go down first." Let him go and see

first What a monster.

After Chu Shaochen nodded, Chi Ning followed Voss downstairs.

Ye Ru and Chi Mingfang sat in the living room, well-dressed and well-dressed,

It's just that the color scheme is too decent, and the whole body is all black, not like visiting a doctor, but like eating a feast.

After a little hesitation, Chi Ning stood on the stairs and watched for a few seconds before going downstairs.

"Ning Ning, my child, why do you look so haggard?" Ye Ru put down the cup, and the moment she saw Chi Ning, her eyes were full of distress.

Chi Ning: "..."

It's scary, is he still having nightmares?

Looking at Chi Mingfang beside him, he saw Chi Mingfang's solemn expression, as if at a funeral.

He wondered if the Chi family had read the fake news from the Dixing gossip tabloid and thought that Chu Shaochen was critically ill.

Otherwise, a normal person's IQ would not be able to do such a thing.

Chu Shaochen was seriously injured, so it's better not to let him meet these two people, lest he see this scene and think that the Chi family is out of their minds.

It's always difficult for him to explain in person that he is different from them.

Chi Ning rolled his eyes, walked forward and lowered his eyes, "Mom, the general was injured, and he is still in a coma and bedridden. When he recovers from his injury, we will definitely visit Chi's house." He "owns" the top

Alpha How can you not go back for a stroll?

The Chi family's eighteen generations of Alphas added up, and they couldn't find an Alpha of SⅢ level.

Ye Ru heard Chi Ning call the place where he lived since he was a child "Chi's house", like an unrelated strange family.

She was about to speak when she saw Chi Mingfang next to her motioning her to look up.

Both of them raised their heads and were stunned.

Chi Ning looked along, met Chu Shaochen's eyes, took only a second to accept the fact that Chu Shaochen got out of bed, and quickly continued with the words just now.

"As expected of a top Alpha, the recovery speed is comparable to a medical miracle."

The author has something to say:

Chu Shaochen: A medical miracle?

Chi Ning: Why doesn't it count?