Chapter 41

Compared with the many established families in Dixing, with a history of hundreds of years, the Chi family can only be regarded as the top group of upstarts.

Because of this, they want to enter the real aristocratic circle through marriage.

Chi Feng was not as good as Uncle Chi Ning, and he was never valued by the old man since he was a child, let alone his children, and only Chi Mingye was lovable in front of the old man.

Most of it also benefited from the fact that Chi Mingye was shrewd and unobtrusive, and knew how to please people.

As for Chi Ning, it is estimated that Mr. Chi doesn't know anything about him until today. Calling him over at this time was probably because Chi Mingfang was investigated and Chi's family caused a scandal.

It seems that they are meeting him, but the person they want to meet is actually Chu Shaochen.

"The old man wants to see you, we—"

"Why don't I just make excuses."

He didn't want Chu Shaochen to get in touch with Chi's family. The last time he went back with him was already an exception. If he went back this time, Then the Chi family must think that Chu Shaochen is being taken advantage of.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, and tried to explain, "I didn't want to hide you from others, it was because the Chi family looked at you more, and I thought they were blaspheming you." He knew that the Chi family was greedy

, After all, what is not available is always in turmoil.

Now the top Alphas registered on the register can be counted on two hands, and the young and strong ones don't have one hand, so it's no wonder that Chi's family is not greedy.

"After being married for so long, I haven't visited the old man. I was negligent."

Chu Shaochen looked at him, "It's time to visit the old man."

Chi Ning: "??"

What do you mean, why did you take the initiative to come to the door to slaughter someone!

"How much do you think the old man knows about what Chi Feng and Chi Mingye did?" Chu Shaochen rested his pillow on Chi Ning's shoulder, glanced at the strawberry on the table, reached out to pick it up and fed it to Chi Ning, "It's impossible for him not to know, so Don't you want to find out what's wrong with your glands?"

"What do you mean?"

Chi Ning was suddenly a little confused, biting the flesh, "You mean, my glands are likely to be destroyed artificially, but I—"

Can't remember anything.

There is no relevant impression in my memory, so when did you do it?

"Many people's memory is clearly remembered from the age of three to five, and the previous things may not be able to."

Chu Shaochen smelled very faintly, "There is one more thing that needs to be clarified."

"A group of people Scum, if you did it before the age of three, what is the picture? Start reforming at a young age, and then spend more than ten years to see the results?"

Chi Ning was indignant, "The Chi family is really perverted, so I have been an experimental subject since I was a child."

Think Thinking about it, Chi Ning suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, leaning on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, his eyes turned red, looking pitiful and aggrieved.

"Although I have known this for a long time, but--it will be a little sad to really say it."

Chi Ning curled up and leaned against Chu Shaochen, sullen.

He has always felt that he has little affection for the Chi family, and of course he does not have much.

But to face the fact that he is an experimental subject, it is still inevitable to be sad. Could it be that he is not a child of the Chi family?

Just because of the identity of Omega, blood relationship can be excluded.

Even if he thinks that the condition for deciding whether to be a family member is family affection, he also thinks that people who are related by blood are more likely to have a bond at the beginning.

"I'm just going to be sad for a while, you don't need to comfort me."

Chi Ning sniffed, mouth flattened, even speaking in a sleepy manner.

Chu Shaochen hugged Chi Ning, put his arms around him, and quickly suppressed the restlessness before, and the pheromone became very gentle.

Palms along his back, patting lightly.

"Well, is it better now?"

"A little longer."

Chi Ning raised his eyes to look at him, met his tender eyes, the tip of his nose was sour, and tears just fell down.

"So I'm just a test subject."

Chu Shaochen nodded, but did not deny the answer.

Hearing this, Chi Ning's eyes widened, he couldn't control the grievance and panic that suddenly appeared in him, it was like a nature engraved in his genes.

Pushing away Chu Shaochen's shoulder, he suddenly became resistant to Chu Shaochen's approach.

"I remembered that I still have something to write, so I'm going upstairs first."

Talent left the sofa, but was pulled back by the wrist. Chi Ning lowered his head slightly, and stubbornly wanted to pull the wrist back, but was held tightly.

The grievance and dissatisfaction in my heart erupted, and I asked with force: "Admiral, is there anything else? If not, please allow me to go back to my room, but if necessary, I will accompany you through the susceptible period It's my job."

Experimental subject, what happened to the experimental subject?

That's human too.

Chu Shaochen pulled the man into his arms, "Are you angry?"

Chi Ning turned his face away, "No."

His eyes were still a little red, his nose was also red, and a little mark left on his skin was very obvious.

"Then why are you crying?"

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning, "Tell me if you are unhappy, and you can tell me directly why you are unhappy.

" "Chu Shaochen stroked his back, "We are the same."

"What..."

"Is it because I didn't deny that you are an experimental subject in the Chi family's eyes, so I'm angry?"

Chi Ning felt extremely uncomfortable, and stretched out his hand again Hugging Chu Shaochen, as if gaining security, "Yes, very angry, you didn't scold them for me."

Of course he knew that in the eyes of the Chi family, it didn't matter what he was like, and he didn't need to care about them view.

But he complained and complained to Chu Shaochen just to find an ally.

He understands the truth, but what he wants is for Chu Shaochen to stand by him and criticize the Chi family's behavior, instead of calmly reasoning with him.

"I'm also very angry now, don't reason with me, I won't listen." Chi Ning became more and more angry as he thought about it, and bit his shoulder with his mouth open.

The bite was not deep, but still left a ring of teeth marks.

"Then I'm sorry to you, the Chi family will pay the price, and it will be very soon." Chu Shaochen laughed, "They will investigate everything you have done, and then conduct a trial."

"They are a bunch of old perverts, greedy and vicious, they only have money in their eyes, even if they have enough money now, they still have to rely on some shady means to make huge profits, and they want to change my glands and other people's pheromones And glands, it's outrageous!"

"Well, outrageous and shameless!"

"They should all be arrested, put in prison, go to mines, and have one meal a day." "

No food for them Eat, one meal for five days, one meal for three days of water."

"Chi Ming put that kind of rubbish Alpha, you should parade it in the street, and then throw vegetable leaves and rotten eggs on him." "

It's too wasteful, just strip off and put in a cage parading in the streets."

"There is also Chi Feng, I went to him for help that day, and he started to calculate, and I heard the calculation before I even entered the door." "He has

collusion with the government, if there is sufficient evidence, life is not Problem."

"So is Chi Mingye, you see he is a smiling fox, but he has a bad stomach, when he touches my hair, I have goosebumps all over my body, and I always feel chills on my neck." "He has a lot to do with the Institute,

yes The mastermind——"

Chu Shaochen echoed Chi Ning's accusation against Chi's family, and suddenly stopped, frowning, "He touched your hair?"

Chi Ning felt much better after being coaxed, and before he could react, he nodded subconsciously, " That's right, he liked to touch my hair since he was a child, staring at me with a gentle smile on his face, but he couldn't see it in his eyes at all—"

Chu Shaochen rubbed his hair, and the hair that was originally smooth was straight up.

Chi Ning pulled Chu Shaochen's hand puzzled, "What are you doing?"

Chu Shaochen replied blankly, "It's okay, my hands are a little itchy."

Itchy hands?

Chi Ning looked puzzled, trying to see something from Chu Shaochen's face, but found it was impossible.

When Chu Shaochen was expressionless, it was impossible for anyone to tell what he was thinking from his face.

Nodding in doubt, "Okay, then you can't ruffle my hair. Are you feeling uncomfortable during the susceptible period?"

Chi Ning then remembered that Chu Shaochen was still in the susceptible period. Not much knowledge about the susceptible period is learned from books.

He was prepared for the Omega craze, but——

still inexperienced.

Haven't experienced it until now.

"Then Chi's old house, shall we still go?" Chi Ning tried hard to get the glands to release pheromones, but with little success. He could only gently rub the back of his neck with his fingertips. You can't go, but you're not going back to the fleet next week."

"Go on Friday, it's better to stay at home these few days." "

Then go at noon on Friday."

Chi Ning sat on his lap and didn't feel any discomfort at all. What's wrong, I clicked on the movie again, rubbed the back of Chu Shaochen's neck with one hand, and fed myself with strawberries in the other, occasionally remembering to give it to Chu Shaochen.

There is no pheromone, so I can barely find a substitute.

After a while, Chi Ning noticed that Chu Shaochen was too quiet, so he couldn't help worrying and asked: "Are you feeling better?"

The discomfort of the susceptible period has subsided, and Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning's fair side face, and the whiteness when swallowing. A clean Adam's apple.

The color of his eyes gradually darkened, and he tightened his arms quietly, completely hugging the person in his arms.

Frowning, with a patient face, "It's nothing, you watch the movie."

Seeing this, Chi Ning didn't have the heart to watch the movie, and swallowed the pulp in his mouth in a panic, "I won't watch it, are you restless again? So often If so, will the glands be unable to bear it?"

"It's okay, don't worry."

"You taught me to communicate just now, why are you still holding on!"

Chi Ning anxiously reached out to touch his glands, but nothing happened. There was no response, and he stared at Chu Shaochen discouragedly, unable to think of a way, looked around, and found that there were very few people in the family today.

I couldn't help being surprised, "Why are there so few people in the family today? Are they all on vacation?" "

It's not that I'm on vacation, it's that I've reached my susceptible period, and I live in the building next to me. I won't come if I don't ask them."

Chu Shaochen explained: " My pheromones are not good for them."

After hearing this, Chi Ning realized that Chu Shaochen usually collects pheromones intentionally, so he is not aggressive.

But even so, Alpha will subconsciously feel a sense of crisis when seeing Chu Shaochen, while Omega will surrender to such pheromones and quickly develop a good impression.

Alpha pheromones in the susceptible period become domineering and extremely territorial.

Not only has the aggressiveness increased, but even the possessiveness towards their own Omega has also increased. Within the recognized range, any Alpha will want to drive away the other party, and extremely hates the approach of strange Omega.

Chi Ning felt Chu Shaochen's changes, especially the pheromone that was an unusually obvious courtship signal, and his whole body seemed to be in a climax period, not only his cheeks were hot, but also his exposed skin was hot.

Glancing around uncomfortably, after making sure there was no one there, he slowly approached Chu Shaochen and kissed him on the face.

"Will this make you feel better?"

"Yes."

"That's good." He

was slightly relieved, but the arms around his waist reminded Chi Ning that this was not enough for Chu Shaochen.

She leaned forward again, kissed his lips, nervously didn't even open her eyes, for fear that the courage she had finally summoned up would leak out.

Kissing is a skill that Chi Ning has not yet mastered, and a young kiss can easily make Chu Shaochen's heart flutter.

Chu Shaochen's restlessness that had been suppressed for a while was aroused by Chi Ning's kiss again, so he could only hold his hand and pull some distance away.

Now Chi Ning's glands are still in a fragile state, and the pheromones are immature, which is not enough to withstand his susceptible period, but the heat in the glands keeps stimulating his reason.

"Don't move."

"Am I too bad?"

Not knowing what Chu Shaochen meant, Chi Ning could only rely on instinct to comfort his Alpha with a kiss.

Seeing that Chu Shaochen leaned his head on his shoulder, he blinked, and lowered his eyes to see Chu Shaochen's glands. It was the first time he had such a clear observation.

The back of the neck was a little swollen at the moment, the thumb-sized skin was red, and the thin layer of skin looked very fragile.

The breath of the blue ice cypress is colder than usual, and at this moment, I can feel the unique pleasure of the susceptible period, and it is devouring the surrounding air.

Pheromone lingered in the surrounding air, and Chi Ning could feel the glands faintly alive again.

He who had no knowledge of pheromones and compatibility in the past finally realized that he and Chu Shaochen had such a high degree of spiritual compatibility that they could easily influence each other.

Not only is it a high degree of spiritual fit, but being able to feel the emotional changes of the other party is also nourishment.

His glands that had been silent for many years, like a barren land, finally bloomed.

His dark pupils were bright, he bowed his head, and carefully kissed Chu Shaochen's glands, but his expression looked clean and innocent.

The body with the palm of his hand tightened almost instantly, and then he met Chu Shaochen's deep eyes, and the pheromone became joyful, the corners of his eyes were bent, and there was a smile.

When his pheromone reappeared quietly, Chi Ning's palms were sweaty, and Chu Shaochen held his waist and imprisoned him in his arms.

Feeling the unusual heat and hardness, Chi Ning paused for breath, leaned back, and pressed his hands tightly on his shoulders.

The almost intimacy of the movement, wrapped in a completely strange feeling.

Chu Shaochen wrapped his arms around his waist, went forward to kiss his Adam's apple, bit it with his teeth, and immediately forced Chi Ning to sob softly.

"No, you--"

"Stop for a while."

Chi Ning felt that if this continued, his glands might be fueled by seedlings, and the growth rate was astonishing.

"Immediately."

Chu Shaochen kissed the corner of his lips, and then moved to his lips, swallowing Chi Ning's reason and words bit by bit.

"Do you still want to watch the movie?"

"No."

Chu Shaochen kissed him on the forehead, picked him up and walked upstairs, "Well, I just don't want to watch it either."

Chi Ning felt something was wrong , his body was so weak that he didn't even have any strength, his hands, waist and legs were all weak.

"Go back to your room for what?"

"Catch up on sleep."

"Just catch up on sleep?"

"Maybe."

Chi Ning gave up struggling completely, glanced to the side, and the clock on the wall showed that it was four o'clock in the afternoon.

Well, he still didn't eat.

I only ate half a pot of strawberries.

As soon as he touched the bed, Chi Ning immediately wrapped himself in the quilt and shrank aside, glanced down and hastily retracted, "It's really just catching up on sleep?"

Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning without saying a word, just stood by the bed.

Three buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned, and the neckline was wide open, exposing tight muscles. The hem was pulled out even more, standing there, with a bit of dejected and ascetic temperament, as handsome as a fashion model.

Chi Ning yelled that something was wrong, and remained silent with him in a stalemate.

Time passed by, Chi Ning moved around wrapped in the quilt, "Today is the last time, you have to promise me."

Chu Shaochen's eyes lit up, and he nodded lightly, "Okay."

"Also, your hand strength It's too big, I'm afraid of pain, I've been afraid of pain since I was a child." Chi Ning is really afraid of pain, otherwise he wouldn't be crying every time his glands hurt.

He has seen other people in the differentiated stage, and they are not like himself. When the glands hurt a little, they will cry.

When Chi Yun split up, he wasn't so coquettish.

But he can't control it, he can bear other things, and he can't say that he doesn't feel pain.

Chu Shaochen knelt on the bed with one knee, stretched out his hand to dig Chi Ning out of the quilt, "Why did I hurt you?"

He is controlling the strength in his hand, so it should not be too much.

But there is no way, Chi Ning's skin is too delicate, the marks from last night look like they were newly applied, let alone just now.

There are several bite marks on the Adam's apple, which are eye-catching red.

When Chi Ning heard this, he immediately lifted up his clothes, "I didn't wrong you, look for yourself, here, here, and here, it's all—" The head that leaned over suddenly

blocked Chi Ning's line of sight, followed by trembling hands I can't even hold my clothes.

"Sorry, I'm inexperienced, and I'll pay more attention next time."

"Well, just pay more attention next time."

Chi Ning finished speaking stuttering, then fell back under the quilt, blinked at Chu Shaochen, and even his clothes were covered. Didn't resist it.

When his consciousness gradually became dizzy, Chi Ning felt that he seemed to be manipulated by Chu Shaochen.

Without time to think about it, people have been dragged into the familiar pheromone.

...

Chi Ning fell asleep until eight o'clock in the evening, and when he woke up, he was exhausted.

Opening his eyes, he saw Chu Shaochen who was sitting next to him, hesitated for a while, rolled over to lean on his lap, stared at his chin and asked, "Is there anything to eat?"

Chu Shaochen turned off the screen, reached out to pick him up and leaned on him. On his body, he rubbed his legs, "It should be ready, do you want to go down to eat or bring it up?" "

It's not that you are sick, it's a bad behavior to eat in the bedroom, general, don't rely too much on the current technology, Go downstairs and walk around more."

There is an old saying that if you walk a hundred steps before meals, you will live ninety-nine.

By the way, you can also consume excess physical strength.

"Then go downstairs. They will leave by themselves after packing up." Chu Shaochen looked at the mottled marks on the side of Chi Ning's neck and reflected briefly.

It's too hard, next time you should control your strength.

The neck was watched tightly, Chi Ning hastily stretched out his hand to pull up his clothes, "It's agreed, the last time today, the balance is zero, and can't be paid in advance." The strong self-care ability came into play since childhood, and

Chu Shaochen hardly intervened Chance, changed clothes, and slipped into the bathroom.

The moment the door closed, Chu Shaochen swallowed back the words "Will you help me?"

He raised his eyebrows, he thought it was good that Chi Ning was young.

As an adult Omega, his energy and vitality recovered quickly, and he was able to jump again in just a few hours.

Ten minutes later, Chi Ning sat at the dining table, looking at the table of delicacies, inexplicably having the illusion that Chu Shaochen wanted to feed him better, and then eat it.

With a low cough, putting aside the strange thoughts in his mind, Chi Ning picked up the chopsticks and picked up a piece of meat.

"What about the dishes in the afternoon? I didn't eat them after I cooked them." "

Worth and the others ate them for dinner."

"That's good, otherwise it would be a waste."

Chu Shaochen looked up at Chi Ning and nodded "Yes". He gave Chi Ning a bowl of soup, "Chicken soup, specially made for you."

Chi Ning took the bowl and glanced at the goji berries, red dates and lotus seeds floating on it. There was silence.

This bowl of chicken soup looks really good.

His cheeks were a little hot, he lowered his head and took a sip and put it aside, then stretched out his hand and pushed it further.

It's too embarrassing, now he knows all about the fact that he accompanied Chi Ning through the susceptible period.

"Don't like it? Then try something different next time."

"No, no, I just don't feel like eating these things after drinking the soup. I'll drink it later."

Chi Ning hurriedly stopped, "By the way, your susceptibility period is suppressed." The potion is useless, is there nothing Dr. Bai can do?"

"New ones are being developed. After all, if you encounter a battle outside, it is impossible to take you with you all the time. It is necessary to carry a spare."

Chu Shaochen is not hungry, but Accompanying Chi Ning to move his chopsticks, "At the end of this month, go check your glands again." "

Understood, if you don't have time, I will take the initiative to contact Dr. Bai." Chi Ning obediently agreed, gnawing his bones.

"Good boy."

"Admiral, I'm not a cat or dog."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, "Okay, I'll pay attention next time."

Chi Ning curled his lips, and continued to gnaw his bones without answering.

The next attention that Alpha said has no credibility, he won't be fooled.

The first day of the susceptibility period was extremely difficult. When Chi Ning fell asleep, he was still thinking about not being able to pay in advance.

In the next two days, it became more regular, except that at night, he had to use his hands or legs to help solve the problem. In the rest of the time, Chu Shaochen was a little clingy, and he had to kiss and hug him at every turn, otherwise he would just stare at him and not speak. , just watch.

After Chi Ning figured out the rules, he stared at the back of Chu Shaochen's head who was about to go out, feeling very swelled.

The susceptible period of the top Alpha, but so, he can easily cope with it without pheromones, and when his glands grow well, it will not be easy.

Put some pheromone out, and Chu Shaochen will definitely be obedient and do whatever he asks.

Chi Ning, who has never been obsessed with glands, felt hopeful for the first time.

I have to grow up quickly.

"What are you thinking?"

Chu Shaochen put on his clothes, turned around and found Chi Ning holding his tie in a daze, and asked closer.

Chi Ning was frightened by the sudden approach, and he leaned back reflexively, "The general is in front of me, but he is about to say goodbye, who else can I miss? Of course I miss you." A few words succeeded in pleasing Chu

Shao Chen, "Really? Then I'll pick you up earlier."

"Don't worry too much, if you don't go, they should be in a hurry." Chi Ning stuffed the tied tie into Chu Shaochen's hand, "Hurry up, hurry up." Come on, let's go out together."

Chu Shaochen looked at the tie in his hand and at the people walking towards the door, and shook his head helplessly.

Put the tied tie around his neck, tidy up in front of the mirror, and then walk out of the room.

Another way to tie a tie by hand, try it next time.

This time, Chi Ning tied it with his own hands.

The author has something to say:

Happy National Day holiday——