Chapter 78

The cabin cannot see the outside, and there is no way to distinguish day and night.

Yan Wen and Chu Yan drove the aircraft all the way from the capital of Emperor Star, and it took three days to reach the border of the Northern Wilderness.

Contrary to what they imagined, Chi Ning not only didn't make trouble, he didn't even plan to try to escape.

Three meals a day are not against myself, and I have finished every meal delivered.

But refused to speak to them, not a word more.

Chu Yan looked at the satellite image on the screen, frowned, and lowered her arms, "I'll go see him, it's too quiet today, I always feel something is wrong." "Are you worried that he will run away? Although

we Now it belongs to low-altitude flight, not high from the land, but he does not have any equipment, there is no way to leave, even if he is lucky enough to escape from the aircraft, he will not be able to live for too long, the temperature outside——" "You underestimate him,

he A top omega."

Top omega means exceptional.

Just like the top Alpha, it cannot be viewed with conventional eyes.

"Then you go, it happens that the aircraft is in energy-saving mode, let's find out the current situation first, at least we can't reveal our whereabouts." "

Maybe it has been exposed, but our goal is small, for both of them, there may not be any Threat."

After Chu Yan finished speaking, she thought of something, "The one who counts as a threat is Chi Ning."

Yan Wen smiled unknowingly, and the wrinkles on his face became more obvious.

After closing the door of the cockpit, Chu Yan walked towards Chi Ning's room, feeling uneasy in her heart, her brows raised in heroic spirit.

When she walked outside the room, she noticed that something was wrong. The door was usually closed, but today it opened a crack, and the temperature was wrong.

Chu Yan took a step forward and pushed open the door.

Chi Ning can be seen in the entire room at a glance.

Such a big person seems to have evaporated.

Chu Yan walked into the room and checked every corner carefully. After making sure that she didn't see Chi Ning, her expression changed and she walked out of the room quickly.

As expected, Chi Ning ran away when their aircraft landed and rested just now.

But when, it is impossible for them not to notice at all.

The cockpit door that was closed not long ago was pushed open, Chu Yan stood at the door and looked at Yan Wen who was almost stuck in the chair, "Chi Ning ran away." Yan Wen

adjusted the chair and turned around, looking at Chu Yan, "It's a bit I discovered this ability when Shao Chen asked me to teach him."

"Where did he run from? He can completely avoid our surveillance."

"You can check under the bed."

Yan Wen was not worried, "Don't worry, even if he leaves, it won't affect our plan."

Chu Yan glanced at him with obvious displeasure on her face, "It's best like this."

After leaving these words, Chu Yan closed the door. He planned to go back to his room to rest, but when he passed the corridor, he turned inexplicably and returned to Chi Ning's room.

She walked to the bed, knelt down and reached out to probe inside, and immediately discovered the problem.

The aircraft is not directly cast as a whole, but different parts are inlaid together.

If you really have the ability, you can disassemble the parts and run away in just a short while.

At this moment, Chi Ning, who was going into the forest against the strong winds of the northern wilderness, despite his preparations, was wrapped in several clothes to protect him from the cold. He had to keep walking in order to avoid being directly frozen to death.

Chi Ning squinted, closed the hat of his coat, reached into the collar, shivered from the cold, and turned on the distress switch on the black crystal necklace.

Grinding his teeth, the necklace's positioning is not broken, and Chu Shaochen will come over soon.

Anyway, if he didn't come again, Chu Shaochen would only see a beautiful crystal specimen.

The author has something to say:

Tomorrow will return to normal update, I have been catching colds intermittently until now, and I feel dizzy every day, sorry!