Chapter 27

The wrist was held, and before Chi Ning could react, Chu Shaochen pulled him to sit sideways on his lap.

The moment Chi Ning touched the tight muscles, his entire body stiffened and he dared not move. Obediently held in Chu Shaochen's arms.

Is it a little inappropriate for children?

Even if it is AO spouse, but he is not ready yet.

Chi Ning stretched out his hand to support the edge of the table, for fear of accidentally falling down.

Just as he was about to speak, the strength on his waist tightened, and he caught off guard and leaned on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, and wrapped his arms around his neck hastily.

Puzzled and asked: "Admiral?"

Chu Shaochen looked towards the door, motioning him to look too.

Chi Ning looked over curiously, the door was not tightly attached to the floor, there was a gap under it, where the light should have been evenly transmitted, but there was a shadow.

Someone outside is eavesdropping.

Looking at Chu Shaochen in surprise, Chi Ning lowered his voice and asked almost breathlessly, "Is it Secretary Zhou?"

Chu Shaochen shook his head, pointed to the lamp on the table, and then put his hands on his ears.

bug.

Excitement welled up in Chi Ning's eyes, and he completely forgot about sitting on Chu Shaochen's lap. He moved a few times to get closer, lowered his head and whispered in his ear, "Then, general, what we will do next is What?"

Chu Shaochen's jaw tightened, and the hand on Chi Ning's waist tightened unconsciously.

People who used to keep saying that they would pay attention to propriety, now they have no propriety.

Not only did it not work, but it also made progress.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, turned his head and pressed it to his ear, "Just chatting." It was

the first time Chi Ning had experienced this kind of thing, and he was so excited that he cooperated responsibly, "Then what are you talking about?"

Chu Shaochen Probing: "For example, how does Omega tie Alpha's heart?"

"Or, how to get back an Alpha who doesn't come home at night?"

Chi Ning: "..."

He felt that Chu Shaochen was chasing him, how could anyone be in front of an eavesdropper? Talk about this.

But he wasn't bugged either, Chu Shaochen should have a lot of experience.

With a drum in his heart, he glanced at Chu Shaochen suspiciously.

Chu Shaochen had a serious face, not seeming to be teasing him.

Does the Federal Council like to listen to other people's parents?

It's so perverted.

Chi Ning coughed softly, leaned on Chu Shaochen's shoulder with a shy face, and carefully avoided the wound.

"Admiral, why didn't you come back last night? I... I didn't fall asleep all night, are you tired of our marriage? Tell me what I did wrong, and I will change it, as long as The general likes it, and I will work hard."

"I still had my father and secretary Zhou to help me in today, I was really worried, so I troubled them."

Don't let him know who the person outside the door is, otherwise he will not be able to bear it. Live to kill people.

Chu Shaochen gently sniffed the pheromone that Chi Ning unintentionally released, and the slender and fair neck was in front of him, which was too much a test of his self-control.

His eyes were getting darker, and his throat was dry and tight.

"Really? Are you willing

to do anything?" "Yes, I am willing to do everything for the general." Chi Ning raised his head, eyes red and dependent, "I will follow the general and be loyal to the general for life." "Don't worry.

" , I don't dislike you." Seeing Chi Ning's red eyes, Chu Shaochen couldn't help reaching out to touch his face, frowning, "Didn't sleep well last night?"

Chi Ning was stunned and forgot what he had said.

No, the script didn't develop like that.

Next, Chu Shaochen should say that he is not rare, he is just an Omega, unless it can bring some benefits.

Chi Ning secretly glanced at the door and pinched his arm.

Blinking and blinking, hoping that Chu Shaochen would understand what he meant.

Chu Shaochen continued: "The fleet is investigating the accident of the last mission. I just cooperate routinely. I stay here to protect my safety."

Hearing this, Chi Ning was at a loss, and quickly asked: "Then Did the admiral sleep well last night? Did someone change your medicine for your injury?"

"I made you worry."

Chu Shaochen approached Chi Ning, only him was in those beautiful eyes, and with a thought, he lightly touched his cheek Kissed, "I'll tell you later, so you don't worry."

The warm touch left on the cheek made Chi Ning's body stiff, his hands and feet numb, his head exploded with a "buzz", and he was immediately stunned.

Chu Shaochen was kissing him just now?

kiss him?

kiss him! !

A heat quickly spread from the cheeks to the neck, then the ears, and then the heart.

The exquisite and beautiful face was flushed, staring at Chu Shaochen in a daze, faltering and uttering a single syllable, unable to speak a complete sentence.

"Knock, knock."

There was a knock on the door, and Chu Shaochen took the clothes on the back of the chair and put it on Chi Ning, "Come in."

The moment Chi Ning heard the knock on the door, his heart was ashamed, and he lay down on Chu Ning directly. Shao Chen played dead on his shoulders.

Forget it, it seems that there is no problem with the script going like this.

The most promising general in the Federation, love him to death.

After hearing this, who doesn't think that Chu Shaochen has a brain problem.

The person who came in walked to the middle of the room and seemed to hesitate before speaking.

"Admiral, Marshal Rules is already waiting for you in the office."

"I see."

Chu Shaochen didn't agree immediately, his face sank, and his sharp facial features and outline showed displeasure, "My Omega doesn't Comfortable, I need to be with him."

The visitor was a little embarrassed, he hesitated to speak, and said: "You can let your wife rest here temporarily, and we will let someone look after him outside to protect his safety." Hearing this, Chu

Shao Chen snorted coldly, "Protection? I can rest assured that you will protect me?"

"Admiral, this is the federal building—"

"Then why was my optical brain and terminal cut off?"

The other party was stopped by Chu Shaochen, Can't answer, and dare not leave to return to life.

Chi Ning listened to the whole process with his ears pricked up, from doubt to sudden realization, he immediately understood what Chu Shaochen meant.

The whole person softened, leaned on Chu Shaochen, and said weakly: "General, I'm fine, you'd better go see Marshal Rules first, after all, he is your teacher, he will definitely not help outsiders, I ...cough cough, I'm fine, I just feel a little uncomfortable."

Look, how considerate and sensible he is.

For an Omega like him, even the author of "Married Omega Study Manual" should give him an Omega Light award.

Quietly pinched Chu Shaochen's waist, and whispered: "It's almost there, I'll wait for you here." He

added in a low voice, "Just to sleep."

Chu Shaochen rubbed his ear affectionately, With such a doting face, the young people in the room didn't know where to put their eyes.

"Let's keep an eye on this place. If he has a problem, I'll only ask you."

Chu Shaochen stood up holding Chi Ning, and the person in his arms trembled in fright.

"You wait for me here, I'll be back soon."

"Okay."

Chi Ning was put on the sofa chair, covered with a blanket, looked up at Chu Shaochen with a sleepy expression, his eyes were moist and his cheeks were flushed, It just looks uncomfortable.

He pulled Chu Shaochen's clothes timidly, and blinked quickly at him by blocking his sight.

"The general will go early and come back early. I'll wait for you to come back."

Chu Shaochen resisted the urge to take Chi Ning away in his pocket, and reached out to rub his hair, "Yeah."

Chi Ning's pheromone had already It seems that the condition of the gland has not completely improved.

Chu Shaochen turned around, regained his expressionless face, coldly glanced at the person standing there, stepped forward with long legs, and walked out of the room.

Chi Ning, who was curled up on the sofa, watched the two leave and watched the door close, finally heaving a sigh of relief.

So hot.

Wrapped in a blanket, I almost got prickly heat.

Chi Ning turned on the optical brain and found that the signal was really cut off.

It seems that it is aimed at Chu Shaochen's office.

Frowning and looking around, I found that this office completely inherited the aesthetics of the study at home, simple and clear at a glance.

The optical brain couldn't contact the outside world, and he didn't want to mess with Chu Shaochen's things. After thinking about it, he huddled on the sofa and yawned.

The atmosphere that belongs to Lanbingbai filled the whole office, especially the blanket, which should have been used by Chu Shaochen last night.

Chi Ning's eyelids were heavy, his lips were dry and his eyes were hot, he pursed his lips, picked up the blanket again, and covered his neck.

so comfortable.

He didn't reject Chu Shaochen's pheromone at all, but felt very safe.

He yawned again, shrank into the blanket, and fell asleep quickly.

——Outside

the federal building, Chi Feng had a disdainful expression on his face, "I see, I didn't expect him to have enough brains to tell Chu Shaochen that it was the Chi family who helped him." "Don't be too happy, Chu Shaochen.

" He's arrogant and ruthless, it's not easy to lower his guard, especially if you don't forget, given how much he likes that Omega now, it's easy to find out what your family has done to this Omega." "So what

? He is from the Chi family."

"What if one day he finds out? If he is not from the Chi family, your life and death have nothing to do with him."

Chi Feng signaled the driver to drive, "There won't be such a day."

After talking to the other party for a few more words, he hung up the call.

Chi Ning is a member of Chi's family whether he lives or dies, so he will never try to escape in this life.

At this time, in the FBI's Investigation Section 1, two people were guarding the door of the investigation room. The room had been specially sound-proofed, and the sound inside could not be heard at all.

Chu Shaochen sat on a chair, leaned back, his long legs crossed together, raised his eyes to look at the person opposite, and curled his lips.

"Marshal Rules, long time no see."

"Is this your attitude towards the teacher?" "

This is my attitude towards a betrayer."

Chu Shaochen's eyes were cold, and his tone was serious, "Marshal Ruers is wise and safe, For the Federation, of course, it's not a betrayal, it's just a betrayal of the military academy's school motto and the principles of being a soldier." "

Presumptuous!"

Rules scolded, "It seems that I have given you too much indulgence to let you do this. No one in sight."

"The Helia is still being repaired, Suzaku's parts have problems, and the disappearance of Cumulus One, including this mission to track Cumulus One, is also caused by my blindness?" Chu Shaochen raised his

eyebrows "I don't mind if the committee and the senior management of the fleet think it is necessary to take away my rank and remove me from the fleet." "I'm

so disappointed in you."

Rules blushed with anger at Chu Shaochen's words Disappointment was written on the old face, "The incident with Cumulus 1 was just an accident. You broke into the CM3 area in disregard of orders. Do you know where it is?" "It's the territory of Lake, the traitor of the fleet.

"

"Knowing that you are still going!"

Chu Shaochen was silent for a while, "They are students from the military academy. I am obliged to find them. Even if it is the wreckage, I have to give their families an explanation." The

master and apprentice fell into silence for a long time. People speak again.

Chu Shaochen's cold and resolute facial features seemed lonely at this time, he looked at the window, and a bird just flew by outside, "The students on Cumulus No. 1 were personally assigned by me." His whereabouts are still unknown

.

It's his responsibility to get them back.

The author has something to say:

I suspect that some people are entraining selfishness (it is me)