Chapter 55

Chi Ning was sitting on the balcony, with the book that was handed over from Uncle Yan in his hand.

Regarding the unexpected situation of the mecha, from small to energy stone failures to joystick failures, every situation that has occurred has been given a solution, and even after the energy of the energy stone is exhausted, how can it be extended for two hours? operate.

He read a third of it, although there is a lot of theoretical knowledge in the back, it seems boring.

But he doesn't plan to change it to another, otherwise it will be more chaotic, and it's better to study systematically.

Rubbing his eyes, looking into the distance, he inexplicably remembered that Chu Shaochen was going to the underground black market today.

When he went to the 12th district before, he couldn't see where the underground black market was. If he only looked at the street, it was not much different from the 7th district, but the architectural style would be a bit older.

I don't know how the situation is, the black market is very complicated.

Chu Shaochen said before that there are mixed fish and dragons, and there are many illegal transactions, which has always been the heart disease of the Emperor Star Federation government.

But Chu Shaochen is more familiar with that place, and he has lived there for so many years, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

However, Chu Shaochen also left for many years.

There are many forces in the underground black market, and the Chi Mingfang incident was such a big deal, and Omega who was rescued will definitely be on guard.

Chu Shaochen doesn't often appear in the news, but it doesn't mean that no one pays attention to him, he must know what he looks like.

That's still dangerous.

Lie on the table, blowing breath, the hair on the front of the forehead floated up, suddenly a little sleepy, and became worried.

I was planning to go back to my room to find something to do, so as not to think about it.

As soon as he stood up, he saw a car driving outside the garden.

The car looks familiar, and the people getting out of the car are even more familiar.

Squinting his eyes slightly to look at the other party, Chi Ning twitched the corner of his lower lip when he saw Voss walking over to receive him, and turned to leave the balcony in dissatisfaction.

He recognized this person as Chi Mingye's driver.

At this time, Chi Mingye asked the driver to come, there is only one possibility, that is, he knew that Chu Shaochen was not here today, so he deliberately picked this time to find him.

And it is very likely that she is not only looking for him, but also wants to pick him up to meet the Chi family.

He went back to his room and changed his clothes. When the kitchen door happened, Voss went upstairs, and he should have told him to go down.

"Master Ning, a driver came from Chi's family. He said he was from the young master's side. He came to pick you up. He said that Mrs. Ye Ru was not in good health." "I see, he is indeed from the elder

brother's side. "

Chi Ning's identity is only known to him, Chu Shaochen, and Bai Chen, and he still has to maintain his personality in front of others.

Oh no, the Chi family also knew about it.

No wonder everyone treats him like an enemy.

Chi Ning tidied up his cuffs and asked Voss while going downstairs, "Mr. Voss, is the general familiar with the underground black market in District 12?" "Why did

Master Ning suddenly ask about this?" "

No, I just asked suddenly Ask."

Voss thought for a while and replied, "It's still familiar, after all, there are many black markets in District 12, but the largest underground trading market is in the East District, and it is also the favorite place for illegals. Even the police can't get in. "

Can't anyone from the police get in?

Isn't that the three-way zone, and there must be many hidden dangers.

Thinking of what Chu Shaochen said to him yesterday, Chi Ning curled his lips, knowing that he didn't want to worry about himself, but he shouldn't have said it so easily.

"Brother asked someone to pick me up, I'd better go there, after all, the elder is not in good health."

Chi Ning looked at Voss, "I will make it clear to the general, but I have to trouble Mr. Voss to contact Call Major José and tell him about it."

It should be Ka Xiu who went with Chu Shaochen today, and Joss is not in the underground black market, so it would be better to contact him.

He will send a message to Chu Shaochen, and the driver will wait for him outside Chi's house.

While thinking about the arrangement, Chi Ning walked up to the driver Chi Mingye, "Uncle Wang, why are you here today? Brother, aren't you following?

" Eldest young master is at home, not anywhere else."

Uncle Wang looked at Chi Ning, "Madam's health is not very good, and I really want you to go back, so if there is nothing wrong, young master, you should go back with me."

" Is mom sick? My elder brother called before and said he was too worried, so I'll go back and see mom, after all, she loves me so much."

Chi Ning looked anxiously and turned to Voss, "Mr. Voss I'll leave the family affairs to you, Tangtang is at Xiaoxi's today, and I'll send it back in due time."

Seeing Chi Ning's expression, Voss was slightly surprised, and couldn't help but think of his expression upstairs just now.

Not at all like a person.

Voss didn't understand, but he didn't like the Chi family, so he could only say, "If anything happens to the young master, just tell me, and I will notify the general immediately."

"Yeah."

Chi Ning nodded and followed the driver, Uncle Wang, out of the living room.

When he got in the car, he immediately sent a message to Chu Shaochen, and then another to Tang Xi, and even told why he went there.

He had to ensure his own safety, especially when facing Chi Mingye.

This smiling fox is old and cunning, and Chi Feng is not easy to deal with, especially when he is good at pretending to be innocent every time, and putting on a show after an accident.

In the Chi family, Chi Mingye is the most dangerous person.

[Xiaoxi, Chi Mingye sent someone to pick me up to Chi's house. The driver was Uncle Wang. As I told you, it was indeed Chi Mingye's. The reason was that Ye Ru was sick. I don't know if it's true or not. I'm not even sure if the place I'm going to is Chijia. ]

After sending, Chi Ning looked up at the driver in front, thought for a while and sent another one.

[I don't know what they want to do, but I think Chi Mingfang had an accident, so there must be nothing good. Let me tell you first, if I don't reply to your message later, something must have happened. 】

"Master, Madam's illness may not get better for a while, she misses you very much, you can stay at home for a few more days."

Uncle Wang glanced at Chi Ning from the rearview mirror, "Master is chatting with someone Is that right?"

"Yes, I'm chatting with Xiao Xi, a friend I met at the bookstore before, he's a very nice person, we usually chat a lot, and he even recommended a lot of books to me." Chi Ning coped without panic at all

. , adjusted the light brain, "What's the matter with mother's illness? Why is it so sudden?

" They're all busy."

What is Chi Yun up to?

Chi Ning became curious, the Yan family had broken off the engagement.

Without asking any more questions, he looked towards the road outside and he was relieved to be sure that he was going to Chi's house.

Chi's house was where he lived since he was a child. At worst, he was taken to some consulting room by Chi Mingye. His mental state was a bit worse, but it was much better than unknown places and people.

The closer Chi's house was, the calmer Chi Ning became.

The worst outcome would be that Chi Mingye wanted to keep him at Chi's house to blackmail Chu Shaochen.

House arrest.

He is the youngest son of the Chi family. When Ye Ru was sick, it was normal to keep him at home, and it was not easy for him to explain that he had nothing to do with the Chi family.

As for once he returns to Chi's house, it doesn't matter what he says or thinks, Chi's house will pack up a satisfactory illusion.

Soon, the car stopped in Chi's garden.

When Chi Ning got out of the car, he saw Chi Mingye who was waiting at the door. Compared to the last time we met, Chi Mingye was obviously a little haggard.

Tsk, it fits Chi's current situation very well.

This showman is actually better at pretending than him. With such a haggard look, who would doubt his affection for the Chi family?

Chi Ming was not up to date, and Chi Mingye, who was a good man and capable, immediately became a contrast.

It's good to take the opportunity to take the lead.

Chi Mingye is too shrewd.

Standing there, his eyes turned red in an instant, he walked faster and faster step by step, and stood still in front of Chi Mingye, "Brother, is mom okay now? Have you had a doctor come to see you?"

Chi Mingye looked doting, and stroked his hair, "Don't worry, Mom's illness...maybe she's just too worried. She's always been so worried about our children." "Go in and have a look, she really wants

to You, what I said to you before was in a hurry, and she felt very guilty."

Chi Ning raised her eyes slightly, panicked in her heart, and then shook her head, "No, I know mom doesn't think that way, she doesn't have to Guilty."

"Okay, you child, your tears have been light since you were young, and you will cry every time you mention these things." Brother Chi Mingye looked full, "But it's good that you are like this, since you were young, you didn't let us worry about it. "

Yeah, yeah, don't let you worry about it, it's better to be the puppet of yours.

He couldn't figure out how Chi Mingye did it, and the rest of the Chi family would more or less show a side that hated him, without any flaws in the past ten years.

If it wasn't for his extraordinary talent, and he realized that Chi Mingye's concern for him was not right, he probably thought Chi Mingye was a good big brother.

"Go in."

"Yeah."

Chi Mingye put his arms around his shoulders, his broad palms almost surrounded him.

The close distance made him very uncomfortable, even the back of his neck was hairy, and the hairs on his arms stood up.

Something is wrong, something is wrong.

Chi Mingye definitely saw something, but when did he reveal his flaws?

Chi Ning was calm on the face and still looked worried, but in fact he was thinking about what Chi Mingye was going to do.

Entering the living room, just as I was about to go upstairs, I saw a person coming down from the second floor.

Wearing a shirt and trousers, holding a report in his hand.

It's Shen Che.

Chi Ning, who was covered in goosebumps from Chi Mingye's abnormality, felt his heart freeze the moment he saw Shen Che.

Shen Che is still at Chi's house, does that mean his identity has not been revealed?

When Luo Yuan had an accident before, Shen Che was the only one who quickly found him, but now—

"Hey, the young master is back?"

Shen Che still looked like a smiling fox, looking at Chi Mingye, "Ye Ru Madam's illness is due to qi deficiency caused by excessive worry, she needs to rest for a period of time, it is best to be accompanied by someone to enlighten her, and the medicine can be reduced by half." Chi Ning nodded politely, and pulled Chi Mingye's

clothes .

He whispered: "Brother, can I go to see my mother first?"

Chi Mingye turned his head to look at him, and then let go, "Go, Dr. Shen and I have other things to talk about." "

Yes."

Chi Ning frowned , heaved a sigh of relief, and when passing by Shen Che, he still looked polite, nodded and walked upstairs quickly.

If Shen Che is here, then there is no problem!

He can pretend to be under house arrest, and then Shen Che helps him pass the news to Chu Shaochen, so that Chi Mingye won't find out, and he can also wipe out the Chi family.