Chapter 54

It happened to be mid-July when the results of the preliminary trial of the vicious bullying incident on Holy Eagle Campus came out.

Chi Ning was nestling on the sofa clicking Lianlian, when a news message popped up suddenly, when he saw Chi Ming put the three words, he didn't react.

After tapping twice more, the notification message was no longer on the screen to react, sat up in a panic, and frantically clicked on it.

Chi Mingfang was sentenced!

Twenty-five years, exactly twenty-five years.

In other words, when Chi Ming is released, he will become an old man, and the Chi family will no longer exist long ago, just a useless person.

That's great, Chi Mingfang is called evil comes with evil, and finally got punished.

Leaving the sofa in a hurry and seeing Luo Tang who was playing with Voss, Chi Ning stopped suddenly and did not step forward to disturb.

Luo Tang has lived in for a week, but up to now she has not found a suitable person to enlighten her, so she can only take care of Voss.

Although Voss is quite willing, after all, he has never been married in his life and has no children. Now there is a sweet and well-behaved little girl who calls him grandpa every day, and everyone is very happy.

Turning around and walking upstairs, feeling a little bored.

I really want to have someone to share the happiness with. Chi's family is in great trouble. How can this kind of thing not be announced to the world?

I just opened the door of the room, threw myself on the bed, and before I had time to find my own novel, a phone call invited me to talk.

Chi Ning's eyes lit up and he quickly connected.

"Why did you call me? Are you not busy?" The tone rose, and even the voice was lighter than usual.

I can tell that I am really happy.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and asked knowingly, "What's wrong? What's so happy about it?" "

Don't you know? Let me tell you, Chi Mingfang was sentenced to 25 years in prison, and some people were sentenced to life. Let me tell you, Chi Mingfang deserves what he deserves, and he deserves what he deserves, whoever makes him do all the bad things."

Chi Ning chattered excitedly, "Everyone is talking about this matter. Oh, Dixing Weekly.com is all about the Chi family, and some people came out and said that Chi Mingfang used to bully others in the past, do you think he was called a mouse crossing the street, and everyone shouted to beat him?" "Well, there are evil people

. Report."

"Yes! It's very satisfying, but it's just to make him cheap. It took so long to be found out, but it can also prevent someone from being killed in the future." Someone listened to him, and

Chi Ning was so excited, "You said wait Will Chi's family call me later? I think so, maybe they will complain that we didn't help." "

If Chi's family contacts you, please remember to tell me."

"Okay, I know."

He knew Chu Shao Chen was worried about his safety. After all, Chi's family was in a hurry, and he could do anything, and maybe he would jump over the wall in a hurry.

As the person with the worst combat effectiveness, Chi Ning is the best person to deal with.

"Are you happy?"

Chu Shaochen's voice was low, but the question was very soft, like the strings being plucked.

Chi Ningxin suddenly missed a beat, rolled around on the bed, and responded in a low voice after a while, "Happy, very happy."

He doesn't like Chi's family, and it's not all because of Chi's misfortune. The sense of justice is at work, but revenge is at work.

The Chi family should have been punished in the first place, so no one can blame them for this.

So happy is really happy.

"Just be happy."

Chu Shaochen chuckled, "Let Voss tell the kitchen to prepare more food you like tonight, so you can celebrate."

Celebrate Chi Ning leaving Chi's house and having a new life.

This matter should have been done when Chi Ning learned the truth about his life experience, but now that Chi Mingfang has been sentenced, it is not too late.

"Then you come back early."

Chi Ning agreed, "Mr. Voss has a very good relationship with Tangtang recently, I think this is considered an intergenerational relationship?" Intergenerational relationship

?

It's barely considered, although there is no blood relationship, but probably all the elderly people have little resistance to well-behaved and obedient children.

When he met Voss again, he was also concerned about why Voss was single for so many years. Voss said that he had no career and no family, so why drag another person to suffer with him.

"Voss will be very happy to hear this, but from this point of view, a large part of Luo Tang's rejection of outsiders is due to her rejection of strange things, especially when she is not accompanied by Luo Yuan, she only wants to Get in touch with us."

"That's okay, anyway, Mr. Voss likes her very much, if you really can't find a suitable person, then it will be like this now, Brother Luo Yuan will definitely come back soon." Regarding this matter, Chi Ning is

very Optimistic, not too affected.

"Are you busy today? If there is something else, I won't bother you." Chi Ning realized later that Chu Shaochen had left early and returned late recently, and couldn't help worrying, "Did you find that gang?"

Although the outside world didn't know about it, Chi Ning shared the same bed with Chu Shaochen every day and felt nervous.

"I have some clues, I will go back early today, and I have a special task tomorrow." Chu Shaochen looked at the information sent by Kaxiu and lowered his brows.

There are new clues on the black market, he is worried about other people going, so he can only go there by himself, especially under the premise that the other party is so cunning.

The more information about the Lake gang, the better they know, which will help them deploy when launching a campaign.

Casualties can be reduced.

"Then I'll hang up first, you're busy first, I—"

Chi Ning swallowed the words again, "I'm going to go to the kitchen to see what to eat." He

almost slipped the tongue, he wanted to tidy up before read books.

During this period of time, he didn't have much time to read other books, either to learn mechs from Uncle Yan, or to prepare papers for the start of school.

I finally have time, how can I celebrate without reading this book.

The previous book "How to Conquer an Abstinence Alpha" seemed pretty good, and Tang Xi recommended it several times.

Slipping from the bed to under the bed, Chi Ning bent down and reached out to pull out his own box from under the bed, opened it and flipped to the previous book.

After opening it, a call came from Chi's house.

Chi Ning put the book in the side drawer and pushed the box in.

Fortunately, Chu Shaochen usually doesn't look through his things, otherwise how could he hide these books.

"Brother?"

Chi Ning lowered his voice, with deep fear in his tone, "Why did you call me suddenly?" "

Where are you?" Chi Mingye's voice sounded unchanged, the same as before, "What about your second brother?" , Did Mom and Xiaoyun come to you before?"

Chi Ning's dangerous radar sounded, and he felt that there was nothing good to do, and he felt uneasy, "I understand Mom and Third Sister, they are all for Second Brother, after all, Second Brother He is also a member of the Chi family, who has always been pampered, and suddenly found out that he has done such a wrong thing, he definitely cannot accept it."

Yes, he couldn't accept it, so he came here and wanted to erase his sins through relationships.

How can there be such a cheap thing?

The Chi family also thought so beautifully that they thought they could cover the sky with one hand.

"Don't worry about it. Dad and I have already comforted Mom and Xiaoyun these days. You and the general are married not long ago. If you interfere with this matter, it will not be good for your reputation. After all, the general is a soldier in service. These implicated, it will affect the future."

Tsk tsk, it turned out to be because of this.

Up to now, she is still counting on wooing Chu Shaochen to be a backer for the Chi family.

Chi Ning made a "hmm" sound, and suddenly asked, "What about grandpa? Last time I went, grandpa seemed to be angry. I didn't mean it. Big brother and grandpa are not angry anymore, right? My uncle was there that day, and I... If it is because of me that there is a misunderstanding between father and grandpa, I will not be happy."

Mr. Chi and Chi Feng are not true fatherly love and filial piety, but a plastic father-son relationship.

One only has the eldest son in his eyes, and the other wants to prove himself, how can he be a common man, at most he is just as bad.

"There's nothing on Grandpa's side, but I'm just angry that you didn't think about Ming Fang, and when the admiral went there that day, his attitude was more straightforward. The old man is a person who has seen the big world in the mall. He has been coaxed by everyone all his life. The younger generation said so, and you can understand if you don't look good."

Chi Mingye seemed to be thinking about him in every sentence, and even found an excuse for him, Chi Ning was stunned.

He is a shrewd and cunning elder brother with good acting skills, what kind of medicine is sold in the gourd?

"That's good. I have a chance to see grandpa again."

Chi Ning sniffed, "Second brother will definitely have a hard time in the future. If you go and see him more, I won't go. He won't look at me. Happy."

Chi Mingye laughed, "You, how old you are, you're still so childish, by the way, Xiaoyun is in a bad mood these days, the Yan family has divorced because of this matter, you come back when you're free, damn it The birthday is coming, and this year is on the cusp, so it is not a big deal, but the family still wants to have a meal together."

Back to Chi's house?

Chi Ning always felt that there was a feeling of a grand banquet, and his heart was trembling.

"Okay, then I'll tell the general to go back together." "

Well, it's best for you to come back together, but I can pick you up if the general doesn't have time, and I'll take you back when the time comes."

Tsk, really I just want him to go back, Chu Shaochen can go or not.

Glancing at the door of the room, Chi Ning scratched the carpet, "Okay, then I'll trouble brother." Chi Ning

heard Chi Mingye say a few insignificant words, nothing more than asking how he and Chu Shaochen got along .

I really want to hang up the phone, but I can't do it now. If I hang up, Chi Mingye, an old fox, will definitely see the clue.

"Ning Ning, the azurite channel that the general helped to find before is very useful. Next time you come back, I will show you the latest results of the research institute. It may be helpful for your glands." Glands

?

Chi Ning regained his energy immediately, restraining the excitement in his voice, his brain spinning rapidly.

It must not be that simple for Chi Mingye to move out of the Medical Research Institute at this time, and he might be trying to use this to defraud him.

If he wasn't interested, wouldn't he have exposed his glands?

But he didn't have much thought about glands before, and if he is too active now, there will be problems.

Chi Mingye said softly, "What's the matter with Ning Ning? Are you unhappy that your glands will heal?" "

No, I'm just a little surprised, can it really be cured?"

Chi Ning responded carefully, not daring to be careless.

Chi Mingye and Chi Mingfang are different in that they only have food, drink, and fun in their heads. Not to mention their heavy thoughts, they are also very good at disguising.

Chi Feng is also very smart, but compared to being smart, he is more arrogant in front of him.

"I have wronged you for so many years. Fortunately, there is a way now. After your glands are healed, the general will be happy for you. After all, even though he has no pheromones, he also takes a fancy to you, but which Alpha would not want to get his own Omega?" To comfort him, to have his own child."

Chi Mingye's voice was gentle, every sentence seemed to be bewitching him.

Chi Ning shuddered and pinched his thigh.

It's terrible, Chi Mingye used this tone every time to confuse him, and even...

lied to him.

All in all, terrible.

"I see, I also hope to have my own pheromone, and we will definitely go back when the time comes."

Chi Ning obediently agreed, "Brother, you are so kind."

The acting skills are really good, and he has been able to persevere for so many years.

But Chi Ming put it in, Chi's family is now equal to Chi Mingye's, no wonder his elder brother is not in a hurry recently.

I usually have something to do, but it is much more positive than this.

So is plastic brotherhood.

Chi Mingye smiled indulgently, "Okay, then hang up first, and you have a good rest." "

There are so many things happening at home, brother, you should also pay attention to rest." Chi Ning acted very sensible, "After all, the family depends on you It's gone."

After saying this, he heard Chi Mingye over there laughing.

I don't know what I'm laughing at, whether I'm laughing at his innocence or ignorance.

Staring at the hung up screen, Chi Ning rolled his eyes, thinking that Chi Mingye had dug a hole for him, and he had to jump.

I always feel that Chi Mingye is testing him. He was too obedient before, but now he may be a bit rebellious.

But even if Chi Mingye doubts, it is absolutely impossible to doubt his glands, and all of this is fueled by him and Chu Shaochen.

Probably because he felt that he was at odds with Chi Mingfang and deliberately didn't want to help Chi Mingfang.

In this case, it would be easy to handle.

If you suspect anything else, it will be difficult to deal with.

Frowning, Chi Ning didn't have the time to read the book anymore, thinking about discussing this matter with Chu Shaochen later.

Chi Mingye may have colluded with that gang. What if he followed the vine and pulled out the carrots to bring out the mud? What clues would he find?

——

"You said that Chi Mingye asked you to go back?"

Chu Shaochen raised his head, looked at Chi Ning who was approaching, and put down the book in his hand, "And mentioned the research institute?"

Chi Ning nodded, "Yes, I suspect him He has ulterior motives, maybe he wants to coax me to go back."

As the experimental subject selected by the Chi family, since he married Chu Shaochen, he rarely went back to the Chi family, Chi Mingye must think him strange.

"I'll go back with you."

Chu Shaochen looked at the time, "Did you say when?"

Chi Ning shook his head, "No, but according to the time he said, it was Ye Ru's birthday, so it should be On the twentieth, it's the day after tomorrow."

Ye Ru's birthday must have been arranged in the past, but this year's Chi Mingfang incident must not be a big deal.

But speaking of it, it was strange that Ye Ru and Chi Yuncong didn't call him again after the last time.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, and simply lay on the sofa, staring at the ceiling, "Tell me, what exactly does Chi Mingye want to do?" "Maybe I

want to find something from you." Chu Shaochen turned the chair and met Chi Ning's Eyes, "Your glands may be very valuable to him."

"You mean, he knows that my glands have recovered?"

"Not necessarily, but there must be a reason for choosing you as a test subject. And just because you haven't had any problems with your glands for so many years, it's just that your glands are not developed, which means that your glands are different from ordinary people."

Hearing this, Chi Ning showed a daze on his face, blinked his beautiful eyes, and began to think seriously.

So his glands are indeed very unusual.

But Dr. Bai said before that he cannot be a top-level omega, except for the top-level omega, there is no difference in the glands of ordinary omega.

Besides, there is no sample of top-level omega glands, there should only be data, and no one knows what it is like.

"What's the value of my glands? If it's worth researching, it has to grow well. Now even Doctor Bai can't see anything, but others can?" Chi Ning asked curiously: "I asked Bai

before Doctor, but Doctor Bai said it was impossible, and he also called me stupid."

Chu Shaochen was stunned, he had never heard Chi Ning say this.

Bai Chen said that Chi Ning was stupid?

According to Bai Chen's personality, it is really possible, but he is still beating around the bush.

"But you're not stupid, you're so smart, who dares to say you're stupid?"

"You and Dr. Bai."

Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen quietly, "Don't deny it too quickly, I know you see me too." Not smart, but I think I'm pretty smart." "

When Dr. Bai checked me for the first time, he mentioned the case of top omega, and I was very excited and asked him if I would be an omega, and he said top omega Doesn't that mean I'm not smart enough?"

Chu Shaochen coughed softly, and comforted him, "You're still young, and your glands haven't fully grown, and when you grow up, you'll slowly have top-level glands. Omega traits."

Chi Ning answered subconsciously, "Then why don't I feel anything? My pheromones can't be controlled at all, and—"

Wait, the characteristics of a top omega?

Will his glands grow up? !

Quickly got up from the sofa, looked at Chu Shaochen with wide eyes in disbelief, opened his mouth to speak, but didn't know what to say.

He is a top omega?

How could it sound more unreliable than Chi's family being all good people.

"Is Doctor Bai really right? Could it be a problem with the machine." Chi Ning couldn't believe it, "Am I really a top-level Omega?" Chu Shaochen looked

at him with the corners of his lips curled up, "The test result is not Wrong, you are indeed a top-level Omega, your pheromone level will be higher than S, but whether you can reach the same level as mine depends on your glands fully growing." Bai Chen compared

Chi Ning's previous test reports , and did a few more screening tests to confirm the final result.

Chi Ning is a top-level Omega that is even rarer than a top-level Alpha. Chi's family chose him as a test subject, and they should have discovered this at the beginning.

But why the gland stopped growing later and stagnated development is unknown.

Bai Chen guessed that it might have something to do with Chi Ning's stay at Chi's family. Chi's medical research institute has zero research in this field. Even if there is theoretical support, there is no way to give a treatment plan for the actual situation.

"Then my biological parents, do they have something to do with the Chi family?" Chi Ning asked in a daze, "I came to the Chi family at such a young age, so it must have something to do with them." He must have been taken away by the Chi family

. before the age of.

He had no way of knowing whether his original family members were alive or dead, whether they were looking for him or had already given up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't find out about your parents." Chu Shaochen bent down and stroked his hair, "I will try my best to find out, but Chi Ning—" He couldn't guarantee that he would find it

, I don't want to give Chi Ning too high expectations.

But I don't want to disappoint Chi Ning, so I can leave everything to him.

"It doesn't matter. After so many years, maybe they have a second child? I have grown up so much, there is no need to bother them. If they only have me as a child and they have been looking for me, then I believe it must be We will meet again."

Chi Ning held his hand and rubbed his head, "Don't I still have you here? With you here, I think everything can be solved. If you can't do it yourself, then we can work together ."

He believed in Chu Shaochen.

The palms of his hands were itchy, and Chu Shaochen's expression softened, "Yeah." "

By the way, I'm about to start school."

Chi Ning remembered that he was about to start school, "When school starts, if someone asks about the two of us Should I tell the truth?"

The matter of his marriage to Chu Shaochen has been discussed several times on the Dixing Forum, and he can't say he doesn't know.

But whether to say it or not, he had to ask Chu Shaochen for his opinion.

"It can be said that you are my partner, the registered one."

Chu Shaochen pulled him into his arms, sat on a chair, and kissed the tip of his nose, "No matter what time, I will never hide the relationship between us." The relationship between them."

Chi Ning is his Omega, there is nothing to hide.

Whether it's because there is no pheromone that is considered waste, or the Chi family is now involved in a scandal, if he chooses Chi Ning, there will be no concealment.

"Well, I'll tell you directly when some students ask me." Chi Ning laughed. Compared with the awkwardness before, he can now face Chu Shaochen's sudden intimacy, "Then you go to perform the task tomorrow. Be careful."

"I know."

Chu Shaochen lowered his head and sniffed, but he couldn't smell his pheromone, and whispered, "Let me ask about your pheromone."

Chi Ning stared at Chu Ning with wide eyes. Shao Chen carefully and tentatively released a little pheromone, "I...I seem to—"

Before he could speak, he smelled the pheromone.

With surprise in his eyes, he put his arms around Chu Shaochen's neck, "I seem to be able to control pheromones on my own!"

Then is his gland still growing?

Even if it's not fully grown, it should be about the same.

Chu Shaochen's pheromones also spread out, wrapping around Chi Ning with green pheromones, wrapping his arms around his waist, "Yeah."

Chi Ning patted him on the shoulder very generously, "Then you Smell whatever you want, I can control it now, just let me know when you want to smell it."

He had very little pheromone before, and Chu Shaochen must have been very sad during his susceptible period.

Well now, he has pheromones.

Of course he had to give back to Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen laughed and said nothing.

His little Omega will grow up soon, after all these years, he finally found Chi Ning.