Chapter 59

He took some food from the kitchen, filled another cup of warm water and went upstairs, Chu Shaochen returned to the room, Chi Ning sat on the sofa, his head was so sleepy that he nodded forward like a chicken pecking at rice.

The towel for wiping hair fell from my hand to my feet. I didn't notice it, but I didn't want to disturb her because I was sleeping very well.

Put the things on the bedside table, fold back and lock the door.

Chu Shaochen bent down to hug Chi Ning, and only then did he move. The person who was still asleep just now woke up immediately, and looked at him with open eyes, as if he hadn't reacted yet.

"You're back? Why have you been away for so long?" Leaning into his arms, he murmured and asked, "Did you meet Chi Mingye and he barked at you impotently again?"

Chu Shaochen's eyes flickered when he heard these words With a smile, he went to the bed and stuffed him under the quilt, "Well, he can only bark helplessly." "

But you shouldn't have come so hastily, you should meet outside, otherwise we will both be trapped here " Chi Ning was still worried that he would cause Chu Shaochen to be trapped, so he curled his lips and said, "Don't be so impulsive next time."

Sure enough, he didn't wake up, otherwise he wouldn't be able to say such a thing.

He then lay down under the quilt, raised his hand to turn off the overhead light, and turned off the night light as well, and the room fell into darkness immediately.

After lying down, Chi Ning followed him into his arms.

"Where's your pheromone? I want to smell it." Chi Ning said vaguely, without even opening his eyes, "I need more pheromones from you now, and when I have them later, you can smell as much as you want, I I won't be stingy."

Chu Shaochen put his arms around his waist, pulled him into his arms, and rubbed his chin against the top of his hair, "So good? You can smell as much as you want?" Even if you want to smell

pheromones, you can find a good excuse , and even think about the follow-up, it's really Chi Ning's style of doing things.

The deliberately restrained pheromone spread out little by little, like an invisible barrier wrapping Chi Ning.

"Comfortable?"

"Yeah." Chi Ning said frankly: "Your pheromone smells very good, and it's easy to think of the snow particles hanging on the pine and cypress trees in winter." The

smell is not strong or pungent, but it is very comfortable.

He pressed against Chu Shaochen's neck and rubbed his head, "Can we go home from here tomorrow? If we can't, then we'll blow up this place and run away."

Chu Shaochen couldn't help laughing, bowed his head Looking at the back of his head, "Why are you so obsessed with blowing up this place?" "

Because I'm upset." Chi Ning answered seriously, "But you can drive everyone away, and then give valuable things to Uncle Yan or Those who need it, it would be best to blow it up and razed it to the ground."

"It's not completely differentiated, it's just such a big temper. After that, it will be more fierce if it is completely differentiated?" "

Anyway, it won't be fierce, unless you don't treat me well. Okay."

Chi Ning raised his head and looked at him with half-closed eyes, "Would you do it?"

"No."

Chu Shaochen spoke firmly, without any hesitation, making Chi Ning's eyes smug, as if he took something Big deal.

Chi Mingye will definitely not have a good time tonight. Once Josi's side starts to act, he will be overwhelmed and have no time to take care of them.

That was more than ten years of hard work, and the Chi family was waiting to use it to successfully enter the federal government's team.

Unfortunately, it can only be Chi's dream.

From the three of Chi Feng and his son, to Mr. Chi and Chi Cheng, everyone will always be caught.

"Then close your eyes, have a good sleep, and think of a solution when you wake up tomorrow." Chi Ning is not a person who likes to be anxious, anyway, he has come here, and he can't leave, so it's better to get enough energy first, and then think about other things.

"With me by my side, isn't the general feeling sleepy? I thought that with my Omega by my side, Alpha could fall asleep in seconds."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, lowered his head and whispered something in his ear, I saw Chi Ning's eyes that were about to close suddenly widen.

The heat gradually rising on his face was covered by black.

Chi Ning suddenly felt that he wasn't that sleepy, and didn't have so much to say, why did this person say that kind of thing in a serious manner.

Obviously abstinence on the face, the result -

the speed of the car is almost driving to the North Wilderness.

"It's better to sleep."

Chi Ning stammered and pushed him, "Anyway, I'm sleepy."

After finishing speaking, he quickly closed his eyes and stopped talking, pursing his lips tightly, afraid that he would not Be careful what you say and provoke Chu Shaochen to say something weird.

Seeing this, Chu Shaochen smiled, hugged Chi Ning and closed his eyes.

What Chi Ning said was right, no matter what happened, wait until you wake up. As for Chi Mingye, it is estimated that in a few hours, someone should come to the door.

At three o'clock in the middle of the night, Chu Shaochen heard a voice outside the door, opened his eyes, and there was no sleepiness in his eyes.

He lifted the quilt and left the bed, he helped Chi Ning pull the quilt, after making sure that he didn't wake up, he walked lightly to the door, after making sure there was no one outside, he walked to the window.

There is no balcony outside the window, so you can just see the situation outside.

In the originally dark night, many more cars were parked outside the garden, which came faster than he thought.

After drawing the curtains, Chu Shaochen put down the things in his hand, sent a message to Jos with his optical brain, then returned to the bed, hugged Chi Ning and continued to catch up on sleep.

The Chi family's website was collected earlier than the committee expected, but it doesn't mean that there will be insufficient evidence. Once the committee targets it, there will only be a lot more evidence in hand.

Letting Chi's family go until today has given them enough time.

Chi Ning, who was in a deep sleep, didn't notice it, and even slept peacefully. After babbling a few words, he took the initiative to lean against Chu Shaochen.

Feeling his dependence, Chu Shaochen withdrew his thoughts from outside.

Chi Ning is right, we can talk about it tomorrow.

——Chi

Ning woke up early the next morning, and Chu Shaochen was not in the room next to him. Chi Ning looked at the time and saw that it was almost ten o'clock, so he got up immediately.

He actually overslept, all because his glands developed too fast during this time, he was always sleepy and hungry easily.

He casually grabbed his hair and ran outside. When he reached the stairs, he happened to see Chu Shaochen coming upstairs, but it was different at home.

He froze on the spot, looked around, then at Chu Shaochen, and ran up quickly.

"Chu Shaochen, it seems that the whole house has been stolen!"

Why have so many things been removed, and, and no one is seen, even he has not been woken up until this point in his sleep.

When he was at Chi's house, he was not allowed to get up too late, saying that it was better for his health to go to bed early and get up early, so he would be woken up before eight o'clock.

Especially Chi Mingfang, who would deliberately call for someone to knock on his door.

"Where did everyone in the family go? They won't leave overnight, and then does Chi Mingye plan to keep the two of us here, and then quietly make a time bomb or something like that? This can still be called an accident. For Chi The two of us will be taken advantage of by family revenge."

"What?"

Chu Shaochen just came back from downstairs, and Qiao Si led someone to count things in Chi's house, and then reported some work.

For a while, the brain circuit was not connected to Chi Ning's, so he asked a rare question.

Why are you going to be taken advantage of?

Chi Ning didn't wear a slipper on one foot, and stepped on the ground with nothing on. When he heard him ask back, he became even more anxious, "Of course it's Chi Mingye. What should I do if I run away?"

"But the house is so quiet, are they really gone? Isn't my mother still sick?"

He spoke too quickly, lost his head, and didn't turn around in terms of address.

Chu Shaochen's eyes fell on his bare feet, and he walked over and picked him up, "I'm not afraid of catching a cold if I run around without shoes on?

" —"

Chi Ning subconsciously wanted to refute, met Chu Shaochen's eyes in the middle of speaking, and immediately changed his words, "Don't worry, General, I know you are outside, so you won't run too far, and when I came out just now, It jumped out with one foot."

Blinking his eyes, he put his hand on his shoulder, "You must believe me, I am not the kind of person who runs around with bare feet."

Chu Shaochen looked at it with a half-smile Look at him and don't answer.

"I was wrong."

Chi Ning immediately hugged his neck, and obediently admitted his mistake, "I swear, I really didn't run around, I was just worried about you. During this critical period, I woke up and couldn't see you, so I was very worried, so I ran out in a hurry." "Forgive

me Okay?"

"Only this once."

"This is not an example."

Seeing Chu Shaochen smiled, Chi Ning generously kissed him on the cheek, smelling Chu Shaochen's pheromone, and immediately realized that he was very happy and was about to Kiss again, and see Jos under the stairs with a surprised expression on his face.

Wait a minute, why is Joss here?

Looking at Qiao Si, then at Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning frowned, and finally realized something was wrong, "General, can you tell me why Major Qiao Si is here? Am I still asleep and dreaming, Think of this as our home?"

What the hell is going on?

When he woke up, he felt that the sky had changed.

"Admiral, all the places have been searched, no dark room was found, but several documents and video materials were found, which have been handed over to the investigators." "Team closed." "Yes."

Team

closed

?

Wait, it seems that something is still wrong, could it be -

staring at Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning couldn't even care about the shyness, and couldn't help asking: "What did you do behind my back last night? If you don't tell me, I'm really going to be angry."

Chi Ning pouted, feeling that Chu Shaochen was very unkind for hiding this matter from him, he was really worried all night last night, and it turned out -

Chu Shaochen had already planned.

"Put me down."

"Angry?"

Hearing this, Chi Ning was so angry that his teeth itch, and he struggled down, but couldn't resist Chu Shaochen's strength, so he could only bite on his arm to vent.

What, it's really too much.

Obviously, it was agreed before that there was something to tell the other party, but such a big matter was kept from him.

"I'm not angry. How could I, a little Omega, dare to be angry with the general of the Federation? If people found out, wouldn't I be accused by thousands of people? It's fine if I lose my pheromone, but even an ordinary and obedient Omega It's disappointing."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

He suddenly had a bad feeling, and Chi Ning was really angry.

Kind of hard to coax.

"I originally wanted to talk to you, but it happened suddenly, and I was in a hurry to find you, so I didn't have time." Chu Shaochen explained earnestly, "I made arrangements for Josi before I came, and if he can't contact me, he will contact you." Immediately close the net, and wipe out Chi Mingye and the medical research institute."

"Well, the general is really good at planning, and he is indeed a highly regarded person."

Chi Ning nodded and praised with a smile, but he didn't see it.

"Ning Ning..."

"Admiral, I'm a little hungry, let's go eat first, can we talk about it later?"

Chi Ning interrupted him, staring at him, "Is it okay? General."

The author said: