Chapter 31

The wind in the evening faded away the heat and made it much cooler.

For human beings, the temperature of only 20 degrees at this time is just right, and they will feel comfortable both indoors and outdoors.

Especially when it's not raining.

Chi Ning called Chu Shaochen to sit and chat together. Although Tang Xi and Luo Yuan were strange, they accepted it happily.

In a sense, Chu Shaochen is their "backer".

It is thanks to Chu Shaochen that the law and order in the Seventh District can be restored so quickly, and someone intervened in the investigation of Luo Yuan's case.

"Big uncle, you are so handsome."

Chi Ning was asking Tang Xi about her plan to reopen the store, but when she heard the crisp words from the little girl next to her, she immediately turned her head to look.

Tangtang shrunk beside him, still clutching his clothes, but it turned out that he was praising another man?

How can you be so young at such a young age—

you are bothered.

Chi Ning pinched her chubby face and admired Luo Yuan more and more.

A person with a good brain is powerful, and can be reborn even in adversity, and he has raised Tangtang so white and tender, except that his hair looks malnourished.

"Who are you praising?"

Seeing that everyone was looking at her, Tangtang was suddenly embarrassed, "I'm not praising anyone, I'm praising you." "

Tsk, I'm not a big man." Chi Ning refused to let go She was serious, "Aren't I handsome?"

Chi Ning felt a little regretful after asking.

Is he sick? Why is he humiliating himself?

Comparing Chu Shaochen in handsomeness, he is really overwhelmed.

Glancing at Chu Shaochen, who was too handsome just sitting there, Chi Ning hugged Tangtang and sat on his lap, "Forget it, I just think I'm handsome."

Tang Xi glanced at him contemptuously, and took He got up and drank the juice on the table again.

"Brother is also pretty." Tangtang was young, and only knew that Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen could hold hands and hug each other, so she asked curiously, "Uncle and brother, don't you two hug each other?" Chu Shaochen picked up the water

glass The movement stopped, and Chi Ning's movement of peeling the candy paper stopped.

Looking at each other tacitly, he moved away guiltily.

"Tangtang, come to me." Luo Yuan realized that there might be something wrong with his education. Although Tangtang is still young, he should inculcate gender awareness and marriage awareness early.

Chi Ning gave a low cough, stuffed the candy into her mouth, and let her go decisively.

Although the little girl likes to be lively and playful, at this age, only her father's arms are the most comfortable.

Sitting in Luo Yuan's arms, she blinked her big eyes, grabbed his clothes, and rubbed against his neck very dependently.

Luo Yuan does not have pheromones, so he cannot appease Tangtang through pheromones.

But over the years, I have developed the habit of only using the same flavor of shower gel, and the smell of sugar on my body is already very familiar.

Looking at the relationship between Luo Yuan and Tangtang's father and daughter, Chi Ning couldn't help but sigh with emotion, and was also a little fortunate. Fortunately, most of the people Luo Yuan and Tangtang met later were good people.

Looking up at the sky, Chi Ning felt a twinge in his heart, he glanced at Chu Shaochen.

Before he could figure out how to speak, Chu Shaochen came over.

"Want to tell me something?" Chu Shaochen deliberately lowered his voice, and asked in a low voice, "Are you sleepy or hungry again?"

Gland development requires a lot of nutrients, and Chi Ning is the source of nutrients for the glands.

Therefore, it is normal for the appetite to increase and taste to change.

Chi Ning curled his lips, did he take him for a pig? Where can someone be so edible.

The bones of the gnawed chicken legs on the table are still not completely cooled.

But he really had something to tell Chu Shaochen.

Leaning into Chu Shaochen's ear, he asked in a low voice, "It's too late today, can you leave them at home for one night, and then go back to District 7 tomorrow?" He

stared at Chu Shaochen eagerly, for fear of being rejected.

He rarely makes demands on Chu Shaochen, one is because he is embarrassed, and the other is that he feels that his marriage relationship with Chu Shaochen is too plastic.

But—

he felt that there should be less plastic now.

"Do you really want them to stay?"

"Yeah."

Chu Shaochen rubbed his hair, "Ningning, this is your home too, you don't need my permission if you want to keep friends here as guests.

" After finishing, he sighed imperceptibly.

Because of this sigh, Chi Ning's heartbeat stopped suddenly.

He felt that Chu Shaochen seemed to be disappointed.

Chu Shaochen said that this is also his home.

The implication is that he can be the master, and he can be the master of everything, and he doesn't need to ask for instructions like a subordinate.

Chi Ning's mind was a little messed up, and he couldn't figure out what had happened during this period of time, but——

he didn't want Chu Shaochen to be disappointed.

One second before Chu Shaochen was about to sit upright, he quickly grabbed his sleeve.

"I didn't treat you as someone else, you are not someone else, don't be disappointed, okay?"

Don't be disappointed with me.

And don't show that expression, I'll feel bad.

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen anxiously, his hands getting stronger and stronger, for fear that Chu Shaochen would leave.

"I, I just don't want you to think that I have crossed the line."

An Omega who is married, or an Omega without pheromones, and a bunch of outlaws in the family, he always feels that it is good to stay within the rules.

But Chu Shaochen indulged him again and again, as if he had crossed the line long ago.

"Why do you think this is crossing the line? I have no safety line for you. I can tell you what you want to see and know."

Chu Shaochen rubbed his hair, "Don't cry That expression will make your friends think I'm bullying you."

His little Omega seemed to be encountering a big problem in his life.

He can guide patiently, and he can also wait patiently. He is not in a hurry, and they still have a lot of time.

"Then you are not unhappy." Chi Ning stubbornly grabbed his clothes, "Is that right?"

Chu Shaochen's eyes became gentle, especially in the evening light, his gray pupils looked particularly bright.

Under the straight bridge of the nose, thin lips curled up in an arc, full of affection.

"Because it's you, so I won't be unhappy."

Chi Ning's fingers seemed to be scalded by something, and quickly retracted, avoiding Chu Shaochen's eyes, picked up the cup, and Gulu drank a big mouthful of water.

It's so hot, why is it so hot all of a sudden?

It must have suddenly heated up.

Tang Xi, who had witnessed everything on the opposite side, exchanged glances with Luo Yuan next to him, and shook his head.

It's over, and their little cabbage didn't even realize it was being arched.

So I am ashamed to tell him that they are just a simple partnership, a plastic marriage? Go to hell.

But that night, Tang Xi, Luo Yuan, and Tangtang still stayed.

There are plenty of guest rooms at home, but this is the first time so many guests have come.

Usually, although José and Kaxiu would come to have a meal, they would leave after eating and would not stay overnight.

Voss was very happy, and took the servants at home to rush around, for fear that the hospitality would not be good.

After Tang Xi's adaptation period passed, Chu Shaochen went to the study again, and under Chi Ning's bewitchment, he let go of his restraint, and sat in the living room with Chi Ning to play games.

Luo Yuan took Tangtang to watch for a while, then went to the guest room to put the child to sleep.

"Ningning, you and the admiral seem to get along very well, but the admiral doesn't look as serious as the outside says."

Tang Xi stared at the screen, intending to make indirect remarks and ask Chi Ning what he was thinking.

"Of course, he's very good, he's the best Alpha I've ever seen."

Anyway, those from the Chi family are not worthy of Alpha.

Possesses the ability of Alpha, but becomes human garbage.

"Then how far have you and the general developed? Didn't you always take care of the general who was injured before?" Tang Xi asked curiously, "He's a top-notch Alpha. I've heard that he's all that."

Chi Ning was stunned, stunned, and turned to look at him puzzled.

What, what, what?

What is Xiaoxi talking about?

What happened to the top alpha? Is there still discrimination?

Sure enough, there was a reason why Chu Shaochen wanted to marry him. He was already in his twenties, and he didn't have an Omega by his side. Of course, it would arouse people's discussion.

Judging from his understanding during this period of time, Chu Shaochen should be quite popular in the marriage market.

There must be many people who want to introduce him.

But according to Chu Shaochen's personality, he would never accept this kind of marriage to win over power, so he chose him from a troubled family.

The Chi family is not as good as Chu Shaochen's current status, so there is no wooing power.

When the illegal people who run the house are eliminated, the Chi family will cease to exist, and there is nothing to talk about.

"That's the one!" Tang Xi said in a cryptic manner, afraid that others would overhear and mistake Chi Ning for an Omega with a complicated private life.

Chi Ning stared at the screen, manipulating the character to land, "What, you talk well, don't play charades, hurry up, don't die." Hearing this,

Tang Xi said as if giving up: "It's wrong for you to read so many books, Have you read all my books in vain? There are clearly AO marked content."

"What, what?"

"It's not all said that the top Alpha's desire is very strong. He has been single for so many years. It can be said that he doesn't need to lead troops every day. But with a beautiful Omega like you in front of him, can you continue to bear it? I don't believe it." Tang

Xiyi With a familiar expression on his face, he continued: "I'm worried that you won't be able to take it. Although you are an adult, you are still too young compared to the general." The

top Alpha is very eager.

Very exuberant.

Very——

Chi Ning's brain crashed, and he went on strike completely.

Those very harmonious fragments in the books I had read were rushed into my mind, not only the fragments were very clear, but even the text was distorted into a picture.

Omega's glands release pheromones uncontrollably. For Alpha, it is sweet and delicious, the most delicious breath in the world.

The symptoms of hot tide period and susceptibility period come roaring.

"I, I don't know." Chi Ning replied stammeringly, "I can't be marked yet, and I don't have pheromones." "That's

true." Tang Xi remembered Chi Ning's gland problem, "But I think The general doesn't mind at all, and you don't mind either."

Chi Ning: "I, I don't mind, it's nothing anyway."

It's just growing again.

Tang Xi frowned and glanced at Chi Ning, then suddenly laughed, "Ning Ning, your face is so red, when you talk about generals, your face turns red." "Yes, will you?" "You should go to

the

interviewer Look in the mirror."

Tang Xi looked at the characters in the game and said with a smile: "Why are you nervous? You are registered spouses, and you are a family! You don't need to care about late family or anything. As for not being able to mark it, you can also Have a normal sex life, it's not that you can't mark it, you can't do that, and you two have no defects." "Xiao Xi !

" Chi Ning threw the handle directly and covered Tang Xi's mouth, "Stop talking!"

Voss, who came over with the fruit, froze in place with a puzzled expression on his face.

Are you angry at playing games?

"Mr. Voss, I'm playing around with Xiao Xi, don't mind." Chi Ning quickly explained, "Thank you, but you should go to rest quickly, don't be busy." Voss nodded, "Then Master Ning and Tang

Xi Have a good time, little sir."

When Voss left, Tang Xi ate the fruit, looked at the time, and yawned, "Anyway, I've said this all, if you still don't understand, you're really stupid "

"What?"

"Tsk, it seems that the general is really not good enough, and you didn't respond."

Hearing this, Chi Ning pouted with a straight face and dissatisfied, "Xiao Xi, don't say that about the general, He's very good, if you get to know him a few more times, you'll definitely know."

Tang Xi silently rolled his eyes, thinking that Chi Ning's novels were all for nothing.

Tsk tsk, so short-sighted.

"Ning Ning, I think the general likes you a little bit."

Tang Xi whispered, "Don't you think so?"

Like him?

How can it be.

Chi Ning pursed his lower lip and shook his head quickly, "Impossible, impossible, you misunderstood, the general may just feel sorry for me."

After all, don't approach Chi's house, it will become unfortunate.

Chu Shaochen learned so many things about Chi's family through him, it's only normal to have sympathy and pity for him.

Thinking of this, Chi Ning convinced himself.

Ignore that little strange feeling in your heart.

"Forget it, I won't tell you anymore, I'm going to sleep." Tang Xi sighed, pulling him to stand up, "Go and stay with the general, and keep playing with me, I'm afraid the general will drag me into the blacklist "

Chi Ning looked at Tang Xi helplessly, "Xiao Xi, don't think so, you are my best friend."

Hearing this, Tang Xi laughed, "Just kidding, I'm really sleepy, I'm not trying to drive you away Go see the general."

Seeing that Chi Ning was protected so well by Chu Shaochen, he was really happy for Chi Ning.

Chi Ning, who was hugged, raised the corners of her lips and whispered, "Good night then."

"Good night, good night, I'm going on a date with Novel."

Tang Xi let go of Chi Ning, and quickly walked towards the guest room.

Chi Ning glanced at the things on the table, took the glass bowl to the kitchen, and when he saw the milk next to him, he suddenly thought of something.

Voss said before that Chu Shaochen was afraid that he would not be able to sleep, so he prepared milk for him every night.

With a thought, I poured two cups of hot milk and went upstairs with one cup in each hand.

Pushing open the bedroom door, I accidentally saw Chu Shaochen coming out of the bathroom, and subconsciously wanted to hide the milk, but saw Chu Shaochen raising his eyebrows, obviously he had seen it.

He thought Chu Shaochen was in the study, but he had already showered.

"Are you done?" Chi Ning put the milk on the table, and when he turned around, he was scared back by Chu Shaochen who walked over at some time.

Chi Ning hastily stretched out his hand to support the table, and was forced to look up at Chu Shaochen.

It wasn't that he didn't look down, it was——

Chu Shaochen was only wearing a bath towel.

The sides of the bath towel hang on the hip bones, and it doesn't look very strong.

The drops of water that hadn't been wiped off his body slid down along the mermaid line, and then disappeared on the edge of the bath towel, leaving a dark water stain.

"Admiral, admiral?"

"What's wrong?" Chu Shaochen asked leisurely, "I'm not feeling well, my face is so red? Did you have a fever again?"

The question that was too serious made Chi Ning's mind a little bit unscrupulous. Things disappear in an instant.

He coughed softly, not knowing where to look.

It's a bit strange to look left and right, but I can only stare at Chu Shaochen's handsome face.

He has always known that Chu Shaochen has a good figure, but he never thought that under such an atmosphere, the visual impact would be so strong.

Lean, which belongs to the military training all the year round, does not swell the muscles, but has smooth lines.

The broad shoulders, narrow waist and long legs are more obvious, especially the abdominal muscles on the waist, which are well-defined. Surrounded by bath towels like this, it adds a bit of abstinence.

Chi Ning was a little short of breath, and shook his head lightly, "No, maybe I was too excited to play the game just now."

"Is that so?" Chu Shaochen said with a smile in his tone, "It turns out that the kids are playing games, so go to bed early."

Chu Shaochen glanced over Chi Ning's neck, then over the tip of his nose and lips.

Wide neckline, you can easily see the scenery inside.

Although the Chi family didn't pay much attention to Chi Ning, there was no actual abuse, so Chi Ning's skin was fair and delicate, and a little force would leave a mark on it.

"Yeah."

Chi Ning was in a daze right now, he couldn't remember the matter of the milk, so he nodded in agreement.

It wasn't until Chu Shaochen backed away and walked towards the bed that he had a gap to breathe, and he patted his heart quickly.

Glancing at Chu Shaochen who was wiping his hair by the bed, Chi Ning saw the wound on his shoulder and some inconspicuous scars on his back.

Staring intently, seeing Chu Shaochen turned his head, he hastily turned his eyes away.

I glanced at the milk on the table from the corner of my eye, thought of something, picked it up and walked to the bed, walking lightly at night as I was used to.

"Admiral, I drank the milk—"

"Ah!"

Chi Ning yelled shortly, the milk in his hand was impartial, and half of the glass was spilled on Chu Shaochen.

The white milk slid down the chest, and even piled up on the edge of the bath towel.

Chi Ning: "..."

Now he pretends to be dizzy, wondering if it's reliable?

Or would it be better if he jumped from the window?

Otherwise, pretend nothing happened.

Ten thousand ways to escape from the scene and avoid reality flashed through Chi Ning's mind, and Chi Ning stared at Chu Shaochen in a daze.

Chu Shaochen lowered his head to meet Chi Ning's stunned eyes, secretly glad that the glass of milk was only warm, and it had been left for a while, so the temperature was not high.

"Admiral, I think milk matches your skin tone very well. I heard that milk baths are very nourishing for the skin, so—" Chi Ning put the remaining half cup of milk aside, and stretched out his hand resignedly, trying to wipe off his own skin. criminal evidence.

"Let me smooth it out for you."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

His eyes darkened, and his muscles suddenly tensed.

Chi Ning's hand was completely different from his own. When his fingers touched the muscles, he easily shuddered, and his Adam's apple swallowed unconsciously.

The hand hanging by his side was clenched suddenly, trying to restrain his body's reaction.

Chi Ning was about to cry, looking at the marks left by the milk on Chu Shaochen's body, the picture was so bad that the unscrupulous pictures flashed in his mind one after another, like solitaire.

He's just a little Omega with underdeveloped glands, why is he going through all this?

The fingers touched the abdominal muscles, and felt the changes in the abdominal muscles, which were harder than before. With a flick of the fingers, they got stuck on the edge of the towel.

Chi Ning's eyes widened suddenly, and he raised his head to look at Chu Shaochen, and found that those two calm eyes with little emotion at the moment were deep and deep, and the emotion surging inside was - desire

.

He quickly lowered his eyes, but his upper abdominal muscles were not much better.

"Chi Ning."

Chu Shaochen swallowed, took a deep breath, and said in a hoarse voice, "Don't spread it evenly, that's enough."

"Okay!" Hearing these words, Chi Ning quickly withdrew his hand as if he had been pardoned.

The fingers stuck on the edge of the bath towel hooked off the bath towel very flexibly.

The bath towel around his waist fell to the floor and even wiped it on his calf.

Chi Ning's pupils widened, and he looked at what was almost touching his waist—

the air suddenly froze, and the atmosphere became strange instantly.

Chi Ning looked at the position where he was gradually getting excited, and then at Chu Shaochen's forbearance expression, his brain went on strike and he was completely reimbursed.

He closed his eyes tightly, ran past Chu Shaochen, threw himself on the bed, and wrapped himself in the quilt.

He definitely didn't do it on purpose, but he didn't know that Chu Shaochen wasn't wearing anything under the towel.

And why is it so big!

Even Alpha is a bit too bully.

Chi Ning didn't want to face the good things he did in the past ten minutes at all. He really lost his mind, how could he say such shameful words.

smooth?

Wipe the fart!

Chi Ning lay on the bed like an ostrich, covering his head and closing his eyes.

If only I could lose my memory now.

Which scientist, medical researcher, can develop an amnesia pill overnight, he wants to delete the memory just now.

Standing at the end of the bed was Chu Shaochen, looking at the very excited position, turned his head to look at the big bulge on the bed, and sighed resignedly.

Bending down to pick up the bath towel on the ground, he walked to the bathroom with his legs.

The child is still young and cannot be beaten.

Wait until you raise it again, and then you can start.

Hearing the sound of the bathroom door closing, and then the sound of water, Chi Ning finally poked his head out of the quilt to catch his breath.

The quilt almost smothered him to death.

The sound of water splashing in the bathroom hit Chi Ning's heart with every sound, and he couldn't help but look towards the bathroom.

What Tang Xi said earlier came to mind, and Chi Ning was stiff all over.

The top Alpha is really not an ordinary person, not only is that particularly strong, but even this is particularly big, anyway -

it is very top.

Although he hadn't seen other people's, but judging from scientific research data, Chu Shaochen must be the top.

Chi Ning was planning to fall asleep before Chu Shaochen came out, so as not to be embarrassed later.

Turning over, a low gasp came from the bathroom, his whole body was shaken, followed by the sound of "Ning Ning" mixed with the sound of water, the hairs all over his body were about to stand on end.

What is Chu Shaochen doing -

why are you calling his name!

Chi Ning covered his ears and quickly retracted into the quilt.

terrible.

He actually thought Chu Shaochen's voice was nice.

Chi Ning covered his ears and covered his head, and fell into the trap of how he would do such a hooligan thing, and how Chu Shaochen would call his own name to help himself.

Chu Shaochen swallowed back his throat with a muffled groan, his neck leaned back, his jaw and shoulders tensed at the same time, and he calmed down for a few minutes before turning off the water, wiping off the water, and putting on his clothes again.

On the bed, Chi Ning curled up under the quilt, obviously asleep.

Chu Shaochen laughed, walked over and lifted the quilt, and patted his waist lightly.

Little heartless, sleep after teasing, completely irresponsible.

Folding his arms together and bringing him into his arms, Chu Shaochen turned off the light, and kissed Chi Ning's ear lightly.

"Good night."

The author has something to say:

Chi Ning: Ah, I really didn't do it on purpose (save;

Chu Shaochen: So you like this kind of play?