Chapter 60

After Chi Ning stayed at Chi's house for so long, it was the first time that he found it so quiet here, as if no one had ever lived here.

All the things with a breath of life are packaged up as evidence, which looks like an exquisite model room.

The atmosphere at the dining table was also quiet, and the sound of the collision of dishes and chopsticks became more and more obvious.

I buried my head in digging the rice in the bowl, and I didn't eat less food. The expression looked normal, and unnecessary pheromones came out, and I couldn't feel angry.

The mood is calm and normal, and there is no sign of anger at all.

Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning, sighed silently, picked up a piece of pork ribs for him, and brought the soup to his hand, almost to his mouth.

Chi Ning looked up at him, paused for a few seconds and pursed his lips, "Thank you."

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head, stopped talking, and concentrated on eating again.

Usually Chi Ning is a bit talkative, never so silent, even when he gets angry with Chi Mingfang, he will not use silence to avoid it, but it will arouse his rebellious heart, insisting on talking quickly.

If Chi Ning doesn't speak, the problem will be serious.

"Ning Ning——"

"Is it because the food is not to your liking? Then next time I will learn to cook what you like, otherwise what you cook is just to cater to my taste."

Chu Shaochen didn't move at once, and he didn't come flustered.

Once Chi Ning wants to distance himself from others, his attitude is very obvious, polite and people can't find anything wrong, and he can't even make trouble.

Fortunately, Chi Ning's pheromone did not repel him, otherwise it would be more uncomfortable than cutting off his glands directly.

Spouses with too high pheromone compatibility, once the pheromones of each other repel each other, it is undoubtedly delaying the other party's glands.

"I know, I didn't think carefully about keeping this from you, but—" "

I didn't think twice, and I didn't have much fighting power. The general did it for my own good."

Chi Ning interrupted him again If he said that, he raised his head and looked at him, his expression didn't mean to be angry at all, but he was very serious, "Don't think too much, general, there is an old saying that you don't talk when you sleep, you don't talk when you eat, the general is tired all day, and it's rare that there is nothing to deal with, so let's do it first." Fill your stomach."

Chu Shaochen put down his chopsticks, "But you don't want to communicate with me, this is my fault." "There is nothing wrong with the

general, how can you say such a thing."

Chi Ning said in surprise: "I just temporarily I'm a little surprised that Chi's family collapsed like this, and I never thought it would end like this."

"Chi Ning——"

"General, you keep calling my name, people who don't know will think that I am seriously ill in bed , you are awakening my consciousness."

Invulnerable, impenetrable.

It was only then that Chu Shaochen realized that Chi Ning was so angry that it made people feel uncomfortable. The little temper in front of him before was really restrained, and it was not angry at all.

"Then you eat first."

In desperation, Chu Shaochen could only say so.

Chi Ning nodded, glanced at Chu Shaochen, and thought about picking a piece of vegetables for him.

"General, eat more vegetables, it's good for your health."

Chu Shaochen looked at the vegetables in the bowl, looked up at Chi Ning, and found that Chi Ning's expression didn't change at all, and the hope that had just floated in his heart fell back instantly.

Forget it, Chi Ning is still willing to talk to him, it's already very good, and he didn't ignore him.

Although this is more uncomfortable than ignoring people.

After breakfast, Chi Ning took the bowls and chopsticks to the kitchen, washed them quickly, and went back to the bedroom to change before Chu Shaochen had time to speak.

He decided that he would not talk to Chu Shaochen until tomorrow.

Anyway, as an admiral, isn't he very smart? You must know what he is thinking.

Chi Ning returned to the room, looked at the unmade bed, pouted, put down the clothes in his hands, and threw himself on the bed and rolled around.

Chu Shaochen's pheromone level is very high, even if it is left on the quilt, it is difficult for people to ignore it.

"Knock, knock."

"Can I go in?"

The knock on the door was accompanied by Chu Shaochen's voice, Chi Ning was stunned, and quickly got out of the quilt, otherwise he would be found secretly addicted to Chu Shaochen's pheromones what to do?

He turned his head and cleared his throat, looked at the door, "you can come in."

Chu Shaochen had already changed his clothes, and the pheromone smell on his body had faded a lot, but he was holding a

bouquet of silver moon flowers in his hand!

Chi Ning quickly suppressed his surprise, controlled his expression, and pretended not to see it.

"When are we going back?"

Chu Shaochen stepped forward, knelt down in front of him, and looked at him slightly, "I owe you a marriage proposal ceremony, although today is not a special day, and the scene doesn't seem right, but Today is the day you leave the Chi family completely."

"Yinyuehua represents loyalty and uniqueness, Chi Ning—"

"I like you, that's why I want to marry you, nothing else."

Chi Ning's pupils widened, completely forgetting what he should say.

"Thank you, you didn't refuse at that time, and you even believed me from the beginning."

Chu Shaochen knew that Chi Ning lacked a sense of security, and he had his own safety boundaries, but he took the initiative to evacuate him.

Staring at Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning's glands in the back of his neck kept releasing pheromones, which he couldn't control at all, and the pleasant and sweet smell of strawberries filled the air.

Sweeter than before, like the taste of ripe strawberries.

Chi Ning blinked lightly, staring at him in disbelief, "You...what did you say?" "

Thank you for liking me too."

Chu Shaochen held up a flower, "You are the luckiest person to me all these years It's a matter."

It's over, he just finished the harsh words in his heart, as if he was going to break his promise.

Chi Ning stretched out his hand, just as he was about to touch the flower, he retracted, not daring to look into Chu Shaochen's eyes, for fear that his heart that had already started to waver would collapse immediately.

No, no matter what, we have to stay until the night.

But if he doesn't agree, Chu Shaochen will be sad, right?

Carefully glanced at Chu Shaochen, for some reason, he felt that Chu Shaochen was a bit too handsome today, with narrow and deep eyes, straight nose -

Chi Ning saw Chu Shaochen's lips move, as if to speak , block immediately.

Without even thinking about it, she reached out to take the flowers, held them in her arms, and stared at Chu Shaochen seriously.

"I accept your heart, but it doesn't mean I forgive you. I just don't want you to be sad. Also, this is not an apology. There is something else to apologize for. I..." What he said was a bit illogical, but I don't know why, and my heart was

caught Filled to the brim.

It's all about coming with Chu Shaochen during this time.

"Oh, I feel very lucky to have met you anyway. I like you, and I seem to like you very much." After

Chi Ning finished speaking, he threw himself into his arms, hugging his neck, regardless of holding the flowers. "Chu Shaochen, I really like you."

I don't know when, when I realized it, I already liked you.

Chu Shaochen leaned back slightly so that Chi Ning could hug him more comfortably, "I know."

You don't know.

He spent 18 years alone in Chi's house. During these 18 years, he didn't get any affection from his family. He was like his gland, almost withered, lifeless, but not dead. Clean, relying on yearning for the outside world, he has come to this day alone until he met Chu Shaochen.

The world around him has changed, and people have also become different. Not all of them are like the Chi family, and no one will try to control his life at every turn.

Before that, Tang Xi was the only person he met who was different.

That circle is rotten and smelly, but there are still countless people who regard it as honored guests, wishing to join it, even if they use any means to get close.

Chu Shaochen didn't know how much he liked him.

I like it, but I'm afraid Chi's family will bring him trouble.

Burying his face on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, Chi Ning defended in a low voice, "I planned to talk to you until today, and this is considered a violation of the rules, it doesn't count.

" Planning." Chu Shaochen said with a smile: "So, do you want to go home?"

"Yes." Chi Ninglai leaned on Chu Shaochen, "I think my pheromone seems to be not right, isn't it a bit too sweet? , I feel like I'm living in a strawberry."

Chi Ning's face was also a little hot, his glands were also hot, and even his heart was hot.

Does he have a fever?

But the throat is not uncomfortable.

Hearing that Chu Shaochen touched his forehead, the temperature was a little high, "Is there any discomfort?"

Could it be that something happened at Chi's house yesterday?

"Did you hide anything from me? What did Chi Mingye do to you?"

"No, I was with...Ye Ru when I came back yesterday. Chi Mingye was there at first, but then I didn't know where to go. We didn't know much I've been in touch."

Chi Ning recalled carefully, "I feel a little uncomfortable."

Chu Shaochen picked up Chi Ning and was about to go downstairs when he suddenly felt something was wrong, especially the pheromone that suddenly became stronger than usual. To be intense too many times.

The footsteps stopped, approaching Chi Ning's neck.

"Chi Ning——"

"What's the matter? Am I going to die? Then if I really die, you remember to look for someone else after a while, or I will die of sadness when I find out.

" Uncomfortable, especially if the glands feel like they are on fire.

After gradually recovering from the glands, I haven't had such symptoms for a long time, only before I went to the 12th district last time, the pain was excruciating.

But this time is different from that time, I feel that the glands are about to be overloaded.

Chu Shaochen tried to release pheromones, and while turning on the optical brain to contact Bai Chen, he put Chi Ning on the bed, "Is this better?" "

Your pheromones?" Chi Ning was stunned, and then realized, "You Are you using pheromones to comfort me?"

But it seems that I really want to feel a little more comfortable, like icy cold snow, covering the glands, and the breath of blue ice cypress along the glands, calming down the body little by little enthusiasm.

Opening her eyes slightly, she realized that Chu Shaochen was going to back away, and leaned into his arms without caring about face, and took a deep breath of pheromone, which was more addictive than catnip.

Chu Shaochen was waiting for Bai Chen to connect, but he didn't expect Chi Ning to do this.

Looking down to meet Chi Ning's eyes, realizing his embarrassment, he stroked his hair, but before he could speak, a voice came from Bai Chen's side.

"What's the matter with you?" Bai Chen felt that Chu Shaochen was his creditor, and every time he contacted him, he was busy.

"There's something wrong with Chi Ning's glands, he feels that the glands are a little hot now, and—" "

And what?"

Chu Shaochen lowered his voice, and told Bai Chen about Chi Ning's situation, and then there was a silence over there, no one How long does it take to hang up the call.

Chu Shaochen, who was rarely hung up on the phone, was about to send another application when Bai Chen sent a message.

Bai Chen: "Can you two have some common sense? He doesn't know your susceptibility period, you don't know his hot period? Inhibitors or markers, you choose yourself. But congratulations, Xiao Chining's differentiation is over, and the condition of the glands Recovery is good."

Only Omegas with good glands will experience hot flashes.

Chi Ning split.

Chu Shaochen only had this one thought in his mind, and he had no space to think about other things at all.

He took a deep breath, sent messages to Jos and Kaxiu, and then turned off the optical brain.

Chi Ning seemed to have noticed something, finally raised his head, and asked with a blank face: "What's wrong? Am I sick?"

Chu Shaochen's expression looked so serious. Did he really have some incurable disease? Or the condition of the glands has deteriorated. All the top omega are fake, but the glands are actually broken.

"No."

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning in front of him, and paused for a few seconds before continuing: "Your climax has arrived."

The author has something to say:

Finally...