Chapter 3

so quiet.

It seemed a little embarrassing.

Chi Ning subconsciously stretched out his hands to pull at his hair, his face flashed blankly, and suddenly his eyes lit up, his face suddenly enlightened.

"I'm sorry, Admiral, I forgot that we haven't met formally yet, I shouldn't call myself that, I hope you don't mind." An

Alpha who only has a career in his heart will not like a clingy Omega.

He has to be more self-reliant, and he can't make the other party disgusted by the newlywed's first phone call.

Although this marriage is plastic, Chu Shaochen's identity is genuine.

The lock of hair on the top of Chi Ning's head trembled twice.

"Don't worry, Admiral, I will pay attention to maintaining your image in the future, and I will do my best to be an Omega, and I will never shame you."

Otherwise, it would be a pity to lose the opportunity to observe the first Alpha of the Federation up close.

Please, this is a top-notch Alpha, not the kind of Alpha on the side of the road who likes to throw pheromones at this beautiful Omega, and only has AO intercourse in his mind.

Top-level Alphas are definitely different. It is said that their control, resilience, and mental strength are all very strong.

Maybe the physical structure is also different.

Blinking and blinking, Chi Ning had a super-obedient expression, with his hands on his knees, and in the shadows where no one could see, he fumbled at his pants.

Chu Shaochen in the picture didn't move, didn't even blink his eyes, and stared at him expressionlessly.

Chi Ning's pupils shrank slightly again, and a thought crept into his mind.

Is it really the same as it is written in the book, top Alphas are at the top of the food chain, they will not easily develop feelings for anyone, they are like polar glaciers, with the most indifferent hearts.

Choosing an Omega like him with almost no pheromone is to cover up.

He understands he understands.

Even as the most precious and rare top-level Alpha in the eyes of the federal government, he still can't get rid of the worldly eyes. The combination of AO is the normal state of Emperor Star. In order not to be looked at by strange eyes, he was chosen.

After familiarizing with Chu Shaochen's personal information, he actually admires Chu Shaochen.

Twenty-four years old, participated in hundreds of battles, and made countless military exploits for the Federation.

Isn't this much better than those Alphas who drink and have sex, eat from a bowl and look at the pot?

A cluster of light gradually rose from the beautiful pupils, Chi Ning straightened his back, his eyes became firm, and stared straight at Chu Shaochen.

From today, he unilaterally formed an alliance with Chu Shaochen.

As a low-level Omega, he is too aware of the feeling of being underestimated and stared at.

Although he was at the bottom of the class in the Omega compulsory course, it did not prevent him from deciding to form an alliance with Chu Shaochen.

In short, with this plastic marriage, Chu Shaochen will definitely not be looked down upon by others.

Who said it would be difficult for a top Alpha to find a matching Omega!

"Admiral, you can carry out the mission with peace of mind, I will always support you."

Jos, the co-pilot who was sending a message to another colleague, flicked his fingertips, and the optical brain message was sent.

Looking back at Chi Ning, Joss frowned.

Did the young master of the Chi family go crazy at the Chi family? Why does he look so heroic and righteous?

Chi Ning noticed Jos's eyes and glanced at him, his eyes were cold and indifferent.

Withdrawing his gaze, he was about to inquire again when Chu Shaochen would finish his mission, when the optical brain cut off the connection.

Chi Ning: "..."

Ah, he still wants to care about Chu Shaochen, it's a pity.

Curling his lips, he sat back, turned on his optical brain, and closed his eyes to listen to "Crossing the Soul".

In the starship command room on the other side, Chu Shaochen crossed his arms and stared at the disconnected optical brain in front of him.

Another assistant next to him didn't dare to vent his anger, coughed lowly, and asked tentatively: "General, do you want to re--"

Forget it, he'd better keep his mouth shut.

But he knew one thing, this starship would definitely be thrown into the repair shop after returning to Emperor Star.

On Chu Shaochen's cold and resolute face, "unhappy" was written in three large characters.

The tall body is sitting on a black chair. The ink color of the uniform is different from the leather color, but it reveals an inhuman coldness and hardness.

Why is the optical brain signal disturbed and cut off at such an important moment?

From the moment it is connected, it is in a state of signal interruption.

The screen freezes the whole time, and the screen remains motionless.

He has been thinking about Omega for more than ten years, and the first optical brain call turned out to be such a bad experience.

The damn starship signal system would have to be phased out sooner or later. If it wasn't for his battleship maintenance period, he would never have boarded this cruiser that could be put on display in a museum.

Thin lips pursed into a line, Chu Shaochen straddled his long legs, stood up and walked to the console, his shoulders were broad and his waist was narrow, and his uniform was wearing the taste of the artists of Emperor Star on the catwalk.

"Have you entered the CM3 area?"

Assistant Kaxiu nodded, "Yes, you have entered the range of CM3, and the target starship lost contact here."

His eyes darkened, and the air pressure around his body became even lower, "Launch the M7 Search, twenty minutes."

Kaxiu dispatched immediately, "Yes, general."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Kaxiu coldly, and Kaxiu exited the command room wisely.

He is a mature assistant, and he should give his boss some personal space.

The door of the command room was closed, Chu Shaochen stared at the moving red dots on the screen, took a deep breath, carefully turned on the computer, and called up the screenshot just now.

Chi Ning's exquisite and beautiful face appeared in the picture, with firm and bright eyes.

It's his Omega.

His eyes scanned the face carefully, then he put the photo in his favorites, and then raised his eyes to look at the screen in the command room, his eyes returned to coldness.

The missing Cumulus No. 1 disappeared in a non-government-controlled area outside the Emperor Star.

The starship carried a major and two non-commissioned officers.

They disappeared on the way back to the Emperor Star on a mission.

He didn't know how to live or die, and dared to intercept people under his nose.

Staring at several moving areas, suddenly, a very inconspicuous moving black spot caught Chu Shaochen's attention.

At the same time, there was a knock on the door.

"Boom."

Kaxiu opened the door and came in, with an anxious expression on his face, "Admiral, there is something that I must report to you."

Chu Shaochen stared at the screen, his expression did not see the impatience just now, and his eyes followed the black spots Move, "Enter combat readiness, listen to my command."

Hearing this, Kaxiu's face changed slightly, and he understood what Chu Shaochen meant, and nodded solemnly, "This subordinate understands."

The other party took the initiative to expose it.

Although he still didn't know the purpose of the other party's visit, things became interesting.

Wearing a fingerless black leather glove on his hand, Chu Shaochen moved his wrist, turned on the terminal synchronization, and strode out of the command room.

——After

an hour, the suspended car drove into a private house.

The house building is not too big, but there are guards at the entrance, and there are also Chu Shaochen's personal guards inside, a total of eight people, patrolling the garden in different shifts.

After the car stopped, Josi and the driver got out of the car.

Chi Ning, who was drowsy, heard the sound of knocking on the car window, opened his eyes in a daze, and habitually lay down on the car window to look out, his eyes gradually became brighter.

What a beautiful garden, full of roses.

Since the blue star fell into silence, many creatures lost the environment and conditions they depended on for survival, and many species disappeared in the long river of time.

Although it can be restored by means today, it has extremely high requirements for the living environment, unlike humans, who can gradually adapt through generations of evolution.

Pushing open the car door, Chi Ning happily looked at the patch of roses.

"Master Chi, I'm the housekeeper of the general's family. If you have any questions in the future, you can tell me."

The man who is over half a century old stepped forward, full of energy, and he didn't look old. "My name is Voss."

Chi Ning Hearing the sound, he looked at Voss and immediately said, "Hello, Mr. Voss."

Voss was a little surprised by Chi Ning's attitude. He thought that this marriage without any emotional basis would make Chi Ning troubled or unwilling. After all, the top Alpha Despite its fatal attraction, it is also more destructive.

In the marriage market, top-level Alphas are not as sought-after as ordinary high-level Alphas.

"Master Chi, do you need me to get someone to help you with your luggage?"

"No, no, very few, there is Joss—"

Chi Ning recalled Joss' expression just now, looked over with a little embarrassment, and was arrested Right on, I had to smile obediently, "There is a heavy box, and those are my books." "It's a

good thing to like to study, so I'll let someone take it to your room for you and tidy it up for you."

Voss said to Chi Ning The impression was not bad, on the contrary, he felt that Chi Ning's informality surprised him and at the same time saw hope.

Chi Ning pretended to be calm, and lowered his eyes slightly, "Mr. Worth, you don't need to tidy up for me, I still like to do it by myself."

Those books are better kept privately, suitable for one person to read.

ashamed to meet people.

The people around Chu Shaochen were very efficient, and the things Chi Ning brought were quickly placed in the room.

Not the master bedroom, but the bedroom next to the master bedroom.

Although Voss explained, Chi Ning didn't mind and stayed in the room to sort out his books.

Each one is hidden under the bed.

In the afternoon, he took a brief stroll around and learned some things about Chu Shaochen from Voss. After eating at night, he went back to his room, closed the door, and took out a book from under the bed.

"Emperor Star First Mecha Master".

It turns out that the world of high-level Omega is like this.

Turning page after page, Chi Ning lay down on the bed and changed his position, while looking up the words he didn't understand in his optical brain, while reading the book with relish.

Isn't this more interesting than the required Omega class in school?

Omega can learn etiquette, flower arranging and cooking, but can also machine armor and starship like Alpha.

However, there are only a few sporadic positions in the federal army that allow Omega to sign up each year.

Without exception, they are all secretaries in the office.

Looking at the time, it was already eleven o'clock.

His Alpha hasn't returned yet, could it be that he is not satisfied with his performance this afternoon?

Sure enough, the loyalty of a low-level Omega is like dust to a top-level Alpha.

Sighing softly, Chi Ning felt sorry.

He also thought that his close observation plan could be successful.

It seems that he underestimated the arrogance of the Alpha group.

He announced that the alliance was dissolved.

The year of death is fourteen hours.

When the optical brain's reminder bell rang, Chi Ning happened to see the exciting part. The death knell sounded for the dead soldiers in the story echoed over the entire city.

Shocked, Chi Ning's eyes widened, he wrapped the quilt tightly, and stuffed the book back under the bed.

He hastily turned off the optical brain, and suddenly a flash of lightning pierced the night outside, reflected on the glass of the giant screen, followed by thunder and rumbled, echoing in his ears.

Chi Ning covered his ears with both hands, curled up under the quilt, his body trembling uncontrollably.

After an unknown amount of time, Chi Ning, who was half asleep and half awake in a daze, heard movement outside.

"Dong dong dong—"

came the sound of hurried footsteps, coming straight to his door.

Chi Ning huddled under the quilt, holding the quilt for fear of being lifted by some unknown creature.

"Master Chi, the general is back."

Voss' voice came from outside the door. Chi Ning got his head out of the quilt, let go of his hand, and was stunned. He quickly sat up and ran to the door barefoot.

Quickly opened the door, before he could speak, he found the blood on Voss.

With a dazed head, Chi Ning widened his eyes in disbelief.

Could it be that someone broke in, and there was an armed conflict, but he fell asleep and didn't know it at all?

"Mr. Voss, are you injured?"

Voss shook his head with a solemn expression, "It's the general he—" With

this solemn expression, this faltering tone, Chu Shaochen was already on the way to perform the mission—

the Federation Star, Did it just fall away?

Chi Ning took a deep breath and held the door.

Voss looked at Chi Ning's shocked appearance, although it was strange, he was shocked by Chi Ning's deep affection.

"Master Chi, the general—"

Chi Ning shook his head, and quickly interrupted, "I don't believe it."

Unless he saw it with his own eyes.

Not caring about putting on his shoes, Chi Ning walked past Voss and hurried downstairs.

The author has something to say:

The little showman is crazy about adding drama;