Chapter 40

The words "I like you" fell lightly in Chu Shaochen's heart.

It wasn't shocking, but it was like a soft mist that quickly enveloped all his emotions, including all edges and corners.

Chi Ning's confession was gentle and direct, just like him.

Looking up at those wide open eyes, his shadow was reflected in the bright black pupils, and only him was contained in them.

After a long time, he finally laughed, leaned forward to lean on Chi Ning, hugged him completely in his arms, and whispered: "Do you know what you said just now?" Hearing this,

Chi Ning let him lean on, pretending to be calm , "Respond to your confession, if I don't respond to you and let the general's confession fail, wouldn't you be very sad?"

What's wrong with responding to the confession?

Both he and Chu Shaochen have registered, and the process that should have been completed has already been completed. It's just a confession, a small scene.

With a calm expression and wandering eyes, the hand placed beside him unconsciously tugged at the corner of the clothes, kneading the originally flat fabric into wrinkles.

"Yes, I will be very sad if I don't get your response."

Chu Shaochen admitted frankly, "But you will respond, I know."

It's just that he didn't expect it to be so fast, Chi Ning's response came too soon, unexpectedly The surprise was so overwhelming that he didn't realize it until now.

It is extremely lucky to get a response from someone you like, and it is not a one-sided relationship.

"Then... are you happy now?"

Chi Ning asked hesitantly, "I think you should be very happy."

It seemed that Chu Shaochen's reaction was very flat, but he could feel the change of mood.

Unlike before, even the pheromones are pleasant.

Without hearing Chu Shaochen's words, Chi Ning turned around and was about to speak when someone kissed the corner of his lips.

The pupils constricted, and the hand holding the clothes suddenly tightened.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyes to look at him, the emotion in his eyes was particularly obvious, and even the arms around his waist were slowly retracted, closing the distance between the two of them.

"I'm honored to have your response."

Hearing this, Chi Ning blinked, and approached, "Did you—"

The smell of blue ice cypress suddenly became strong in the study, and Chi Ning was not hooked Mature pheromones spill out.

For them, each other's pheromones are very special, not only to appease, but also to stir up the culprit of desire nerves.

The closer you get, the heavier the breath.

Chi Ning didn't have a chance to say the rest of the words, and Chu Shaochen swallowed them all.

Highly fused pheromones linger around the chair.

The slender, white fingers were pressed against the back of the chair, the fingertips turned white with force, the knuckles were bent, and occasionally they would hang down loosely, and they were frantically looking for a fulcrum for no reason.

The wooden chair legs made a sound on the ground, a very slight movement, but it covered up another sound that gradually sounded in the room.

It's a rhythmic breathing, and an uncontrollable low panting.

His mind gradually emptied, Chi Ning leaned tiredly on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, his eyes became loose, and because of the increased strength, he frowned slightly.

The earlobe was bitten lightly, and the skin immediately shuddered, and he wanted to curl up unconsciously.

"This is my response."

Chu Shaochen whispered into Chi Ning's ear, "Did you feel it?"

Chi Ning's eyes were flushed with tears, and he could only nod sullenly. There is no way to resist, indulged in the invisible cage woven by Alpha pheromone.

After an unknown period of time, the pheromones in the study gradually subsided and calmed down.

Chi Ning's fingers rested on the back of the chair weakly, the cuffs rolled up to his forearms at some point, and a thin layer of sweat formed on his hands.

"Go to the bathroom?"

Chu Shaochen gently comforted him along his back, and asked very patiently: "Should we take a rest?"

Chi Ning gave him a sullen look, and then went back, "I want to have something very powerful right now." skills."

Chu Shaochen asked curiously: "What?"

"A special skill that can change the time by turning the hour hand, and immediately go to two days later." Chi Ning curled his lips, "Admiral, although I am not Xiangyu, but Lianxiangxiyu represents a kind of good character, I think you should have it."

No one can be full of energy after a few hours, and the medicine doesn't wear off so quickly.

It's been full of calculations, from falling asleep yesterday to now, it's only been more than six hours, why - he

recovered with full blood.

Even more excited.

"I'll pay attention next time."

Chu Shaochen picked him up, "Take a bath, otherwise it won't be uncomfortable?" "

Sometimes it's a virtue not to talk." Chi Ning didn't want to recall the process just now, and wanted to stay where he was Amnesia.

He is still young and doesn't want to indulge in sex.

It's comfortable, but it's too exhausting.

The bathtub was filled with water, and after holding Chi Ning to rinse in the shower, he put him into the bathtub.

His straight and slender legs dangled in the water, and he didn't mind Chu Shaochen's side, and even lay down beside the bathtub.

"General, do you think mermaids exist?"

"Why do you suddenly ask?"

Chu Shaochen's gray slacks were also dirty, and he took them off and threw them aside. Hearing this, he turned to look at him, "Could it be that you are studying This?"

"That's not true, I just suddenly remembered that human beings evolved from marine organisms in the literature, but the middle branch became the current human beings. If a species evolves, then they should also have intelligence, and maybe they can survive on land for a while."

Chi Ning's professional direction is a bit sidelined to this, so he will read a lot of books as a long-term experience.

"Maybe there is. After all, the entire universe is too long, often billions of years, and our lifespan is very short."

Chu Shaochen laughed, and his eyes fell on his restless legs, "Then we, Ningning, are returning to our ancestors now. Became a mermaid?"

Chi Ning: "..."

Glaring at Chu Shaochen, he quietly lay down and ignored him.

Don't think he can't hear it, Chu Shaochen is calling him childish, young and ignorant.

When Chu Shaochen walked into the shower room, the sound of water splashing attracted Chi Ning's attention.

Nice body.

Chi Ning sighed.

He changed his posture and leaned against the bathtub, but he began to think about Chu Shaochen's glands in his mind.

His glands don't hurt like this, does it mean that Chu Shaochen's pheromones don't have a negative effect on him.

What happened at Chi's house?

Or just a coincidence.

Chi Ning couldn't figure it out, he didn't have any research on glands, he was completely screwed.

Dr. Bai seemed very reliable, but he just went for a checkup, and he couldn't see anything for a day or two, and the heat didn't expand or shrink so quickly.

Ah, by the way, that Dr. Shen.

Chi Ning suddenly remembered something, that Dr. Shen was not an ordinary person, he knew Chu Shaochen and Bai Chen, so he should be from the Fleet.

The purpose of joining Chi's family is to experiment.

Did the replacement of the previous doctor fail or—

remembering the Omega whose glands had been removed, and those unfortunate Omega, information overload, Chi Ning began to have a headache.

It's so uncomfortable, why does my head hurt so much.

His brows were tightly frowned, as if a blunt knife was pulling his nerves in his head.

Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen in the shower, sank down, his whole body submerged in the water, and waited for the pain to pass.

After a few minutes, he floated up from the bottom.

Chu Shaochen was squatting beside him, with only a bath towel over his body.

Chi Ning parted his lips with a smile, lying on the side of the bathtub and raised his head, "The general's figure is really good, it seems that I am really lucky, no wonder the Chi family is so envious and jealous."

Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning's face, and it was rare that he didn't answer his words, but instead asked, "Uncomfortable?"

Chi Ning's eyes were slightly startled, not sure if his current complexion was really ugly.

Pouting his lips, he lowered his eyes and muttered: "Is it difficult, the general doesn't have any confidence in himself?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

"It's my negligence, but it's innate. In the future You need to get used to it."

Chi Ning: "..."

What does it mean to climb up the pole?

This is Chu Shaochen!

Staring at him with wide eyes in disbelief, I felt my head hurt even more, "I haven't eaten since last night, I'm so hungry." I

didn't eat the meal at Chi's yesterday, when I went to District 12 , I bought some snacks, but no matter how hungry I was, I felt hungry when I came back.

Who knew that after tossing until the morning, after waking up, and inexplicably tossing until now.

Alphas in the susceptible period are simply not enough to feed wolves.

Three meals a day, two meals before noon.

Chu Shaochen picked up the pajamas on the ground and threw them into the laundry basket, then picked Chi Ning out of the bathtub and wrapped them in a towel.

"Whatever you want to eat, I'll ask the kitchen to make it for you."

"Sweet and sour pork ribs, winter melon soup, and steamed pork."

Chu Shaochen put him down, turned around to get his pajamas, and looked at him after listening, living like a silkworm chrysalis The same, only the round head is exposed.

"Are you not afraid of getting tired?"

"I chose vegetarian dishes. Winter melon soup is very vegetarian."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and when he handed him the pajamas, he said solemnly: "Eat more meat, it can make up for it."

Chi Ning listened , and immediately stared at Chu Shaochen vigilantly, always feeling that these words did not seem to be boasting of his slender figure.

Glancing at him suspiciously, he suddenly felt that his understanding of Chu Shaochen needed to be changed.

According to Mr. Voss and Dr. Bai, if Chu Shaochen has not had an Omega by his side for so many years, that means he has been single for more than 20 years.

But not only is he good at kissing, but also his fingers are very nimble, so he knows everything without a teacher, anyway—it seems like he

has experienced a lot of battles.

The talent of a top Alpha?

That's too --

weird.

He has read so many books, and there are many descriptions in the books. Although they are all vague, but after serious imagination, he can still imagine a general idea.

While fastening the pajamas, Chi Ning got off the bed and recovered a lot of strength.

"Then let's go downstairs."

"What are you going downstairs for?"

"Watching the news."

Chu Shaochen stopped changing his clothes and said in surprise, "Homework for summer vacation?"

Chi Ning looked away guilty, "Well, I think As a citizen of Emperor Star, you need to understand the big and small things around you, so that you can contribute to the great cause of Emperor Star." "

Is that watching the financial channel or the factual channel?"

"Rule of law column."

Chu Shaochen buttoned the last button, walked to the bedside, pinched Chi Ning's face, "So it's the rule of law column." "

I... am a good citizen who abides by the law, and I need to improve my rule of law thinking To prevent mistakes."

"Then let's go."

Chi Ning brushed his hair and walked towards the door, "After all, Omega, as an admiral, can't act like an outsider. Wouldn't that be a pity for the admiral's sincerity."

Really— —

so cute.

Hearing Chi Ning's words, Chu Shaochen followed behind him, and Chi Ning's pride could be seen from the back of his head.

Obviously living in a not-so-good environment, Chi's family's words were completely mind-controlling. They failed to destroy Chi Ning, but instead made Chi Ning as tough as a polished spar.

——The

TV at home is always off, Chu Shaochen doesn't like to watch it, Voss concentrates on chatting with the old gardener, tidying up the garden and various things, and has no time to watch.

For older people, watching TV is worse than playing chess and chatting with others.

After Chi Ning came, the TV only worked.

It is very comfortable to play games and watch movies, and it is more comfortable than going to the cinema to enjoy the movie-watching atmosphere of love.

I clicked on the rule of law channel, selected a program, and found that there was nothing I wanted to watch, so I couldn't help curling my lips.

The efficiency is too slow, it's been so long, almost 24 hours, why hasn't the news of Chi Mingfang's detention come out yet.

Could it be that someone is at Baochi's house?

Chi Ning thought suspiciously, recalling the day when Chi Feng sent him to the Federal Building.

Heh, someone is really at Baochi's house.

He said, how did a place like the Chi's family, where the whole family is full of outlaws, survive to this day.

Just as I was about to turn off the channel, a device was handed over to me. It looked like a tablet, but the technology had been upgraded many generations.

Just pick and watch an animated movie and let it play, the garbage star has a new life, and then transforms into a new star suitable for habitation.

"What is this?"

"News from the Chi family."

Chu Shaochen sat down beside him, holding a bowl of freshly picked strawberries in his hand.

It suddenly occurred to him that the day after Chi Ning moved here, after Chi's family came to visit him, Voss also brought a bowl of strawberries.

It tastes the same as Chi Ning pheromone, but not as sweet as Chi Ning.

Like immature strawberries, less sweet and greasy, more fragrant, and still very green.

"Chi Mingfang, the second son of a well-known pharmaceutical group, was taken away from his home by the police yesterday for investigation. The police have not revealed the reason yet, but according to relevant sources, the second son Chi was suspected of multiple school bullying incidents at Holy Eagle University, which led to many Omegas dropping out of school. Missing, this case is still under investigation, and we will continue to pay attention to the follow-up development."

"Shocking! Holy Eagle, the strongest private college in Emperor Star, was caught in a campus scandal. Several Omegas jointly signed a letter, reprimanding the school for conniving with Alpha without a bottom line, and punishing them lightly. Sentence, causing Omega to suffer injustice!"

"Stop campus bullying, and fight for the equal interests of Alpha and Omega!"

News pages popped up one by one, and Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen in surprise, "It was all posted today, which means—— "

"Is he really involved?"

"Yes."

Chu Shaochen got the investigation report on the case, and of course a group of people have been tried.

It's just that what Chi Ming released was probably the latest news, and he didn't get any relevant information.

"There should be a notification in two days." Chu Shaochen swiped the screen, and was communicating with Kaxiu about Cumulus One.

The line from the Chi family was handed over to José. Cumulus One is very likely to be related to the Lake gang, and we must grasp the other party's dynamics as soon as possible, otherwise the safety of Emperor Star will be endangered.

"He and—"

Chi Ning hesitated for a moment, but didn't finish.

Regardless of whether Chi Mingfang has anything to do with Luo Yuan's matter, as long as one of them is involved, he should be thrown into the trash can.

Rubbish Alpha like this doesn't even collect trash cans.

"I don't know yet."

Chu Shaochen was stunned after receiving a video from Kaxiu.

It's a video with no picture, only sound.

The video was only less than two and a half minutes long, and the sound only appeared at one and a half minutes.

Voice was one of four cadets aboard Cumulus One.

Chi Ning was also stunned when he heard it, stared at Chu Shaochen in a daze, and turned off the TV voluntarily, the last line on the TV actually overlapped with the video.

"It is said that we are garbage, but garbage can also be turned into treasure."

"Admiral, this is—"

"The video recording on Cumulus One."

Chu Shaochen frowned, knowing that he might have been really careless before, otherwise this situation would not have happened.

It seems that Cumulus No. 1 was not forced to disappear, but voluntarily disappeared.

There was also a reason for the sneak attack in the CM3 area before, probably deliberately luring him into the trap, and the bait was Cumulus One.

Squeezing the space between his eyebrows, Chu Shaochen leaned on the sofa to communicate with Kaxiu while the time was playing in a loop.

The source of this video must be found out. Since it can be sent to him, it means that the other party's people have observed their movements.

What a cunning.

Where is it hiding?

"I'm going to the federal building tomorrow."

"Then be careful."

Chi Ning didn't ask the reason, but said, "Will you not be detained again if you take the initiative? If you are detained, I can go to Lu Marshal Erles?"

"No, I'm going to find out something."

"Okay."

Chu Shaochen turned off the screen, and the glands on the back of his neck began to tremble again, so he could only lean on Chi Ning and bury him The side of the neck absorbs a small amount of pheromone.

"I told you before that when I was looking for you, Chi Feng contacted someone in the federal government. I don't know who it is. Is this useful information?" Chi Ning reached out and gently pinched the back of

Chu Shaochen's neck. , imitating what he did before, using his fingertips to gently rub around the glands.

"Very useful, already investigating."

Chu Shaochen's tone was very serious, "You've done me a great favor."

Hearing this, Chi Ning's eyes showed joy, "Then the experiment of Chijia Medical Research Institute, whether it's artificial pheromones or other things, must be Breaking the law."

Chi's family is very ambitious, maybe they will create artificial glands.

That is tantamount to genetic modification, and external forces interfere with the natural growth of human beings, just like interfering with animals.

Artificially affecting developmental outcomes.

Artificial pheromones can also be said to be high-sounding, for the benefit of some people who do not have pheromones, like perfume.

Rely on long-term continuous injection to maintain, what about artificial glands?

In vivo experiment is the best experimental state, but it means that someone has to participate.

Not everyone is willing to take risks, and even high rewards are only a small part, but the higher the pheromone level, the less risky you need to take.

And the purpose of this experiment is only upward compatibility, that is to say, glands with high-level pheromones are required as samples.

That means -

the growth of illegal gland reselling in the underground black market.

"So Ningning, you are leading the way for us intentionally or unintentionally, and have saved many people who might be persecuted."

Chu Shaochen held his hand, "So you can't take risks, because you may become a They are a thorn in their side."

Chi Ning was slightly startled, and was about to say something when Ye Ru's call request popped up.

After motioning Chu Shaochen to keep quiet, Chi Ning straightened his expression and answered the phone with a low cough.

"Mom, what's the matter with you? Second brother...is it okay?"

"Ningning, your grandfather passed out after hearing the news yesterday. You and the admiral are going to visit him these two days. After all, your father and elder brother don't have time. You—"

"You have to know, they are all for you."

Chi Ning's eyes moved slightly, and he mumbled, "For my glands? It's been so hard for them for so many years, but it's a pity that I don't live up to it. There is no improvement, and I don't know what went wrong."

I didn't plan to let his glands recover, how could there be improvement? "It will be fine. Remember

to go to your grandpa's side. He specially called to ask about your second brother's situation. Don't let the old man worry."

I want to see me once."

Chi Ning frowned while choking on sobs.

Father?

Damn it, I'm afraid there is a Hongmen banquet waiting for them to go.