Chapter 58

"I heard from Ningning that the admiral is relatively busy these days, and it seems that Emperor Star is not very peaceful these days."

Chi Mingye chatted in a familiar tone as if he was gossip.

Chi Ning raised a question mark, admiring Chi Mingye's social skills, he could face all embarrassments naturally.

He drank the soup in the bowl, raised his eyes to glance at Chi Mingye, and waited for Chu Shaochen to speak again.

I always feel that Chu Shaochen should not want to talk to Chi Mingye.

"It's not peaceful. After all, there are always some people who want to start a war on the Emperor Star and ignore the lives of ordinary people."

Chu Shaochen stopped his chopsticks and looked at Chi Mingye, "As a soldier of the Federation Fleet, naturally Obligate to maintain the stability of the Emperor Star."

"The general is indeed a person who is valued by the federal government, and the people of the Emperor Star will be grateful to you."

Chi Mingye laughed, and his expression did not change at all.

Chi Ning always felt that it was not that simple, but these two people talked in a cloud, and always felt that what they said was not what they said.

It's so complicated, what exactly is Chi Mingye going to do?

Bringing him here is not under house arrest, but his optical brain is turned off, so he cannot communicate with the outside world.

He thought he was going to blackmail Chu Shaochen by himself, but it turned out not to be so, he even let Chu Shaochen in, and even sat at a table to eat.

really weird.

Could it be that Chi Mingye didn't know anything and was just cheating them?

The dinner ended in a strange atmosphere of yin and yang, Ye Ru didn't speak much, and she looked much gentler than before.

Ye Ru looked at Chi Ning, and asked gently, "Ning Ning, would you like to stay here with mother tonight?" "

This..."

Chi Ning hesitated, after all, Chu Shaochen said just now that he was here to pick him up. of.

"Then let's stay here. It just so happens that the general can change his clothes. We've been married for a long time, and we haven't been to the house a few times."

Chi Mingye walked over from the side, handed the milk to Chi Ning, and gave Ye Ru's medicine. She, "You have to drink milk before going to bed, forgot?"

Looking at Chi Mingye's eyes, Chi Ning was inexplicably uneasy.

He had insomnia before and couldn't sleep, so he did have the habit of drinking milk before going to bed, but—

he can drink the milk given by Chu Shaochen with confidence, but now that Chi Mingye gave him, he really dare not drink it, in case there is something in it , then he is not adding trouble.

He didn't want to be Chi Mingye's hostage and weakness to threaten Chu Shaochen.

"Okay."

Chi Ning took it and held it in his hand, but didn't drink directly, secretly thinking about how to hide.

"A few days ago, you had an upset stomach. After you went for an examination, the doctor told you not to drink milk to avoid drug reactions. Did you forget?"

Chu Shaochen stopped Chi Ning, "It was so uncomfortable before, and you don't have a long memory?

" Yan Chining raised his eyes to look at him, pursed his lips in embarrassment, and turned his face away to argue: "I didn't forget, but the eldest brother handed it to me, and I took it as soon as I got used to it, don't let the eldest brother think that I don't care about my body. "

He answered quickly, and his expression was flawless, even Ye Ru asked him a few words with concern.

Of course, there is no need to drink this glass of milk. He is sick and can't drink it now. If Chi Mingye insists on forcing him to drink it, then there is a problem.

Chi Mingye didn't show any annoyance at being interrupted, but looked at him annoyed and apologetically, "It's because I didn't ask clearly, so I won't drink it, and people will take it away if I leave it." "Okay, thank you brother

. "

Chi Ning smiled obediently, sat by the side and looked at Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, shall I accompany you to change clothes? Then I will show you my room. You have never been here before."

Chu Shaochen said to Chi's family I have no patience, and it's all because of Chi Ning that I can stay here.

Hearing what he said, she nodded and reached out to him.

"Then let's go."

Chi Ning nodded to Ye Ru and Chi Mingye, and pulled Chu Shaochen upstairs quickly back to the room.

After closing the door, Chi Ning directly pulled Chu Shaochen to the corner beside the bed, pulled the curtains, checked the bedside table and other places, and heaved a sigh of relief after confirming that there were no bugging devices.

"Why did you come here directly? If the two of them lock us up here, who will rescue us then?"

Chi Ning pulled his arm, raised his face slightly and said anxiously: "What should I do? I'll give you Didn't you see the message you sent, is there someone else you haven't contacted? He knows I'm here."

After that, Chu Shaochen actually came to Chi's house.

Chi Ning looked at him nervously, "Then you didn't encounter anything today, right? Is everything safe? Will you have any trouble coming here?" Oh, why did

Chu Shaochen come here directly!

If they are outside, they can also respond from inside and outside, and explore Chi Mingye's bottom line.

If Chi Mingye's brain is not good enough and he suddenly wants to burn everything together, then it's all over.

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning who was about to jump up anxiously in front of him, couldn't help laughing, stretched out his arms to hug him, and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Do you know what you look like now?"

"What are you doing? I'm talking to you about business."

Chi Ning was hugged and smelled the pheromones on his body, and suddenly felt embarrassed, "You're doing well today Is it?"

"Well, there are new clues found."

Chu Shaochen loosened his arms slightly, "Did you use a covering agent when you went out today?"

Chi Ning does not smell of pheromone, although this can comfort him, but if With pheromones, the effect will be even better.

"Yes, I'm worried about being found out." Chi Ning answered honestly, but after realizing that the topic had been changed by Chu Shaochen, he curled his lips in dissatisfaction, "You haven't answered why I came here, didn't he tell you?

" I can leave tomorrow, and it's okay to sleep all night."

Chu Shaochen touched his head, "Would you like to find a set of pajamas for me to change into? I came directly from District 12." "

Almost forgot you haven't Change your clothes, then you go to the bathroom, I'll look in the closet, there must be something you can wear." "

Yeah."

If Josi doesn't receive his message, he will close the net soon, and the speed must be faster than Chi Mingye finds out be fast.

Even if Chi Mingye found out the clues, it was too late to stop them, and he would not even give up the plan to protect himself, because—

the Chi family's investment in the medical research institute was greater than the outside world imagined.

Once you give up, it means that all your hard work in the past ten years will be wasted.

Chi Mingye can only gamble, but the probability of his losing is too high.

Chi Ning watched Chu Shaochen enter the bathroom, walked to the closet, searched for a long time, and finally found a piece of clothing that Chu Shaochen could wear.

He picked it up and put it at the door, then reached out and knocked on the bathroom door.

"I put it at the door for you."

There was a response from inside, he walked to the door of the room, put his ear against the door, listened carefully to the movement outside, and frowned.

Why didn't you hear the voice of Chi Mingye and Ye Ru talking, did you go back to your room?

One advantage of his room is that the sound insulation is not that good, and the living room downstairs is relatively close, so——

he used to listen to them quietly.

Thinking about it, he suddenly felt that tonight was very dangerous. If Chi Mingye planned to take advantage of the night to deal with them, he would definitely use a bunch of dirty tricks.

"What are you listening to?"

A voice suddenly came from behind, so frightened that Chi Ning almost slammed into the door. Looking back at Chu Shaochen, he saw that his trouser leg was broken, and the corners of his lips curled up uncontrollably, "I was shocked, I was just checking

the quality of the door."

Chu Shaochen knew.

"Then what's the result of the inspection?"

"The quality is okay."

Chi Ning finished without blushing and heartbeat, "Do you want to go and rest now, you must be very tired after the mission." There was no time to

change clothes . , came to deal with the Chi family.

"I'll go down to get a glass of water, you tend to get thirsty at night."

This period is just the final stage of Chi Ning's gland development, and it needs more nutrients than the previous period.

It is also easy to be thirsty at night, or suddenly hungry, or just needs his pheromones.

Chi Ning sat by the bed, shaking his legs, with a sleepy expression on his face, dissatisfied with Chu Shaochen's attitude of treating himself like a human cub.

When his glands grow well, he will definitely let Chu Shaochen know himself again.

All human cubs and Omega juveniles disappeared.

"Then you go, let me take a bath instead, don't talk to Chi Mingye, we'll find a way to go out tomorrow, if he goes crazy and burns this place, it will be miserable if we don't find out." "

Then I try to avoid him as much as possible, and I won't confront him directly." Chu Shaochen nodded and agreed, "Don't worry, go take a shower."

Chi Ning always felt that Chu Shaochen seemed to be fooling himself, and looked at him with pursed lips, but he couldn't see anything With a clue, he turned and went to the bathroom.

Let's not fight, Chu Shaochen is not such an impulsive person.

But at dinner just now, his yin and yang words

were really... too strong.

Fortunately, it is his Alpha, so that he can catch his words.

Chu Shaochen stared at the door of the bathroom, his eyes darkened, all his emotions disappeared, he opened the door and went downstairs.

Not surprisingly, Chi Mingye did not go back to his room, but waited for him in the living room.

It seems that he is going to show his cards.

"The general really loves Chi Ning very much, even if it's such an important matter, he doesn't want to involve him."

A glass of wine was placed in front of Chi Mingye, "I have to thank the general for the matter of the second child, otherwise I won't miss it." I found a competitor."

Chu Shaochen hated Chi Mingye's specious attitude so much, he stood by the sofa and looked down at him.

"For so many years, Chi Ning's glands have not withered, you should be glad."

"What do you mean? Hasn't his glands been like this all the time? We have tried our best to restore it, but unfortunately——"

Chi Mingye paused, "It's just artificial information If Su can be successful, the general can choose a flavor you like, and we will give him regular injections."

Really arrogant and ignorant.

In the name of helping others, they are doing things that harm the interests of others, and put a layer of sugar on their own behavior.

"I don't rely on pheromones. This kind of technology is still reserved for the benefit of you." "

Then the admiral provided us with azurite channels just for Ningning's face? It's really easy for you "

Chi Mingye picked up the wine glass and swirled the liquid, "Ming people don't say dark words, the general dares to come, it must have been deployed." "Deploy what?

I'm just here to pick up my Omega."

Chu Shaochen asked back : "It's you waiting for me here, which surprised me."

"Chi Ning has been very obedient since he came to our house, but who made his life bad, he was selected. At first he didn't understand, but later he understood it very well." Obedient, in fact, I like him very much, but unfortunately, he has grown up and has his own thoughts, so I have to reconsider."

Chi Mingye raised his eyes and looked at Chu Shaochen, "He's too disobedient, so I did some tricks on him, and the old ones can come in handy." "

So?"

"Leaving Chi's medical research institute, he might If he can't survive, his glands will wither, and removing them won't stop his life from passing." "

You guys have thought about it from the beginning, and if one day he wants to leave Chi's house, use this to control him. "

"No way, our ten years of hard work can't be wasted."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen's eyes lit up with anger, suppressing the emotions that gradually became violent, "Then you are indeed very thoughtful."

Chi Mingye smiled He said, "It's all about planning for a rainy day. The whole family can have disagreements, let alone outsiders." "

Think about it and cooperate with us."

"His glands are very fragile. He has no way to survive after leaving the Medical Research Institute."

There is no way to live.

Chi Ning will die.

Chu Shaochen's face was gloomy. He stood still and saw the victory in Chi Mingye's eyes when he passed by him.

Yes, controlling Chi Ning's life is tantamount to controlling him.

Chi Mingye's calculations are absolutely right.

He looked at the back of Chi Mingye going upstairs, and stood in the shadow beside the stairs until Chi Mingye went upstairs, the corners of his lips curled up.

The agency's calculations missed Chi Ning's glandular repair ability.

The pheromones of top Alpha and top Omega will only be the best nutrients for each other, even if the glands wither, they can be cured.