Yami Vs Blood Squad

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Seeing the 4th Yami disappear, Hari and the other members of the blood squad were pretty confident that one of them was standing in front of the real one. Hari smirked at the Yami in front of him and said "You seem a little tired to me kid and I guess after fighting so many people it is obvious that you will be exhausted and if I am not wrong the red eyes of yours are the eyes of the Uchiha clan. They are the SharinganI will be sure to make good use of them when I pluck them out of your eye sockethaha"

Hari then ordered his people to attack at the same time "Stab the one in front of you like it is the real one. Don't miss it at any cost. He must be already lost in our fog so we don't need the formation anymore." Hari said and Blood 2 and the blood squad members nodded and prepared their attack.

With a big shout, Hari slashed down his sword diagonally and it went almost through the body of Yami in front of him. Blood 2 also stabbed his sword into the heart of the Yami in front of him and the blood squad members who had grouped together did the same.

Hari then saw blood coming out of the wound his sword had created and blood gushing out of Yami's mouth. His frowning face turned happy because instead of vanishing in a puff of smoke, it was blood which meant he struck the lottery and had confronted the real one.

He was about to announce his victory but then he saw that the same thing happened to blood 2 and the other blood squad members. The Yami they stabbed also puked blood and had a wound.

"What the hell? How can a clone do that?" Hari asked astonishingly. He expected the same reply from Blood 2 and the others but they were suspiciously quiet. Hari could still see them at some distance stabbing the Yami in front of them. He was about to ask them what happened when he heard a voice behind him.

"How can you be such a fool? They call me the Genjutsu demon and you didn't even consider that option? But I must thank you all for making my work so easy."

Hari turned his head sideways and saw the same red eyes in the thick mist.

"What Genjutsu? How did your clone" Hari asked and was about to ask another question when he heard a cough in front of him. He looked ahead and saw the clone coughing blood again. He didn't understand what was happening but then the clone started changing. Within seconds, the clone changed from a shoulder-cut Yami to a shoulder-cut Blood 2.

"N-No"Hari muttered. He understood why Yami just talked about a genjutsu. The one in front of him wasn't a clone but blood 2. Hari then looked at blood 2's hand which was holding the swordhis eyes followed the sword and saw, they were stabbing one of the other blood squad member.

Blood 2 just had his eyes widened. He didn't even realize that he was stabbing his own underling just like Hari didn't realize he was stabbing Blood 2.

The other three blood squad members had also stabbed the same underling that was stabbed by blood 2.

When they realized what they had done, they took a step back. They were really shocked by this as they never expected a genjutsu this strong to affect them. Yami took advantage of the situation and appeared behind the three. He quickly beheaded one and stabbed the second one through the heart. Blood 2 had also collapsed on the ground by this point along with the one who he and the other underlings had stabbed. Blood 2 hadn't died but he could do anything but watch Yami kill his people.

After stabbing the 2nd one, Yami was about to attack the last remaining one who was shit scared at this point. He didn't even have a weapon as his sword was in his squad member's back.

Hari who was the only one alive quickly rushed at Yami and pushed the last remaining blood squad member away.

"Blood 9come to your senses." Hari shouted which broke blood 9 from his stupor. He hurriedly nodded and got up.

Hari focused back on Yami but this time he didn't have the confidence like last time. He looked mentally tired and he was holding the sword with both hands. Seeing him taking deep breaths Yami smiled and then looked sideways at blood 9. Seeing Yami's gaze on himself, Blood 9 member ran to the nearest dead squad member and picked up the sword. He pointed it toward Yami and said "S-Stay awayS-Stay away from me y-you monsterD-Don't look at me."

Hari understood that Blood 9 was no longer an asset to him but a liability. Fear of the genjutsu demon was already ingrained in his mind and there was no way that he would be of any use in killing Yami now.

"Blood 9you go and bring backup. I will stop him here." Hari said. Blood 9 nodded as he heard that and turned around to run but Yami had no plans of giving Moji, Jiro, and the others any information as to what had exactly happened at the coast so Yami created lightning his hand and pointed it toward blood 9. Hari thought that Yami was going to run after blood 9 but then a beam of bright blue light shot from Yami's hands and went right through blood 9's chest.

Hari also stepped aside immediately fearing that the blue beam might hurt him as well.

'T-This kid has some bizarre jutsus that I have never seen. For now, I know that he is from the Uchiha clan most probably but why would someone from the hidden leaf go through these lengths and how can a kid be so powerful?' Hari thought. He couldn't understand how could a kid be this strong and even after using so many jutsus, he didn't look too tired. If it was someone else then he would have already lost.

"Who are you kid? And why are you doing this? If there was someone as strong as you then why does the world doesn't know about it?" Hari asked. He had many questions and he knew that everyone other than him was now dead. At first, he hoped that the other two that were hiding a little far for the formation would be alive but when he found out that he and his people were put in a genjutsu, he knew that Yami must have gotten rid of them already.

"Why does a dying man have so many questions? What are you going to do by achieving answers to these questions?" Yami asked.

"You seem too confident that you can kill me, kid. I must tell you that my people and me are on a different level. I am not going down so easily." Hari said. He then held the sword to the side in one hand and started rotating it. Yami didn't know what Hari was trying to do but within seconds he saw that droplets of water gathered as he rotated his sword, withing seconds there was a wheel of water with Hari's hand in the center. Hari then started to run at Yami while rotating the sword and the water was also moving with it.

Yami knew that Hari is no idiot so there is something to this technique. A few meters before Hari could reach Yami, Hari pulled out a short sword from his belt. Hari then slashed the sword toward Yami and as simple as that slash was, Yami countered it with his own sword but instead of Yami's sword blocking Hari's sword, the water pushed Yami's sword to the side without letting Hari's momentum get affected. This was out of Yami's calculation and he had to move back or else he would have to suffer the brunt of Hari's attack.

"The water changes the direction of the opposing sword making your opponents miss." Yami said as he looked at his own sword.

Hari was surprised as he hear that "W-What? You understood how this trick works in a single hit?" many had fallen to Hari's technique due to negligence as this technique didn't look terrifying or wasn't even an offensive jutsu.

Hari now regretted letting Yami dodge the first attack. He knew that it wasn't easy to find the solution so easily just after the trick was discovered but Yami had already surprised Hari enough and he wasn't ready to take any more chances.

Hari was right to think like that because Yami had still not thought of a solution. The water didn't come in direct contact with Hari's body so Yami couldn't shock him through the water and wind chakra wouldn't be effective at this speed. But since Hari was launching an attack Yami also ran toward him. He tried to use wind chakra plus his own raw strength but it didn't have much effect. Yami was about to jump back when he saw Hari swinging his short sword toward Yami's throat. Using his mastery over the wind, Yami was able to tilt a little so that the sword would miss his throat and luckily that's what happened but the sword stabbed Yami right on the shoulder from the front, just a little above his lungs.