Backup Team GO

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Hi Everyone, sorry didn't post for the past few weeks. Had a small accident in the first week of May and things haven't been the same since then. The tests and everything consumed the entire day and I wasn't able to focus. Of course, the worst part wasn't the pain but getting a clean shave due to a busted chin and then leaving the house with a baby face.

Things have started to go normal for the past 2 days. Will be uploading regularly from today and Will speed up in the upcoming days. Again apologies to those who felt that I have abandoned the story here but that isn't the case.

-----------------------------------------------

"Orochimaru is a traitor to our organization Madara. We can't ask him for help and we certainly can't ask other members of our organization to stop pursuing the tailed beasts and find Orochimaru." Konan said.

"What does finding Orochimaru have to do with the Akatsuki? No one except Kisame knows about my identity or connection to the Akatsuki. Have Kisame and Zetsu search for that snake. I can't believe a kid was able to inflict such an injury on me." Obito said wincing in pain from time to time.

Konan looked at Pain who simply nodded and said "Kisame is currently at our base in the Land of Wind. Once Sasori and Kakuzu are healed enough, I will task Kisame with finding Orochimaru's whereabouts but his job will end at information gathering. That snake is slippery and after Hidan, we can't afford to lose any good Akatsuki members."

Obito turned around and left the building through the window.

________________________

Hidden leaf

It was already evening now and after a tiring day, Tsunade and Shizune were leaving the Hokage building.

"Today was a really busy day Lady Tsunade" Shizune said with ton-ton in her arms.

"Yes I know...with the pace things are progressing things are going to get busier from now on. I need some Sake and some beauty sleep now." Tsunade said while walking toward the market when she heard a squeak behind her from above.

She was already used to the voice now and knew what it was. "Looks like Yami has sent a letter. I don't know whether to curse or thank this kid for increasing and decreasing my worries at the same time.*sigh*"

Tsunade turned around and saw the bat come in front of her on a nearby branch. Shizune was about to take a step ahead but she noticed the bat looking at tonton which even freaked the poor pig.

"You are Yami's bat...You really might pounce on my dear tonton." Shizune said as she backed off. Tsunade chuckled as she walked forward and took the letter that was attached to the bat's legs.

She looked at Shizune and said "Let's go"

"Huh? Are we going back to the Hokage building?" Shizune asked.

"Anything involving that kid isn't simple. And if I think it is what it is then our work tonight is far from done." Tsunade said as she started walking back toward the Hokage building.

As they reach their office, Tsunade sat on the sofa and opened the letter. She read it for a few seconds and smirked in the middle which was a relief for Shizune since it meant that it was good news.

"That kid...he really is something else. I wonder how he managed to pull it off." Tsunade said as she looked at Shizune.

"What is written in there Lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked curiously.